Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Under The Tartosan Sun

Comments

• hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Awwww yes!
    this was my favourite proposal so far for sure, it was just so emotional with the backdrop of the fire & what could have been lost if events had planned out any differently. Summer is so sweet and I have a real soft spot for her - her dialogue and everything is just lovely, what an angel.

Also as an aside I adored the food talk here - it was so evocative… and reminds me I’m starving
    s54gWQ5.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Lots of beautiful scenes here!
    Everything about Chapter 35 is so sweet.

I like how on one hand Summer is very attracted to Darian's selfless nature (he rushed back into a fire to save others), but on the other hand she recognizes that him playing the hero (when he's untrained?) is dangerous. Part of her seems to prefer that he doesn't do things like that because she says the best part is him making it out safely.

Darian must really be in love. His proposal is so over the top. It's sweet. I assume that he actually does not think that he's "nothing" without Summer but he may be swept up in the moment.

I like the songs you picked out for the couple. They're romantic. The selections also amused me a bit because they have a different vibe from songs I've picked out for couples in my legacy.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this.❤️

@Mightysprite
    I think I've used that song before but not for proposals. I put on some music to try and help break through my writers block. That one came up and I thought it was fitting so I worked it in. It got me through to the end, but the scene in the restaurant was much more brief than I had envisioned because my muse got up and walked out again.😉

@_Gina I'm happy you enjoyed that one.

@hellohannah2
    If I had one disappointment it was that I didn’t do more with the restaurant scene afterwards. Being at the end like it is I could add more to it without changing the story. Or I can pick up the next chapter there.

@haneul
    Summer is really conflicted about what Darian did. She found it very brave and admirable but it scared her badly. I think it’s all very human, that knowledge that sometimes risks have to be taken to save lives but there is that slightly selfish wish that it was somebody else, not your loved one, was taking that risk. Yeah, I did go a bit over the top with that one line of his.😊
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    Beautiful proposal, great scenery <3
    Sorry for extra short comments, migrain
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,602 Member
    @DaniRose2143, well this is a nice thing to find in my notifications. :) You just made my morning.
    I am really impressed by your writing. You capture the mood and descriptions wonderfully. "The inky black of night was giving way to the cerulean shades of the blue hour just before sunrise..." Fantastic. I love it. I can see the dawn, feel the rain, smell the food.

Also, mac n cheese for breakfast. :lol:
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    @DaniRose2143 you could definitely pick it up next time at the restaurant if the spirit takes you there! I’m sorry you’ve been struggling with writers block - I find I do my best thinking while listening to music on a long walk out in nature, it’s amazing what music can do for your imagination, but sometimes all you need is a break from it all. I wonder if trying to stick to a schedule is piling the pressure on too much?
    s54gWQ5.png
    @Ellupelluellu I hope you feel better soon.🤗 I don’t have migraines but I know people who do and I see how bad they make them feel.

@luciusstorm Thank you so much. You made my day with your reply.❤️

@hellohannah2 Music is the perfect tool to focus the mind. I’m certain this latest block was all because of that schedule. I’m kicking the schedule to the curb. I was feeling the pressure all week and when ideas didn’t come right away I felt the pressure to force things. I’m going back to writing when my muse finds me. All I need to do is sit back, relax, and the words and ideas will come.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I loved the proposal. I'll post the rest of my thoughts on your private page.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal Thank you so much.❤️ The decision to include the songs in the story was to mimic the way a director would use background music in a scene for a tv show or movie. I didn't intend for the lyrics to substitute for dialogue, but to enhance it. I'm listening to music while I write and in cases like this, the words I'm writing are influenced by the music. I included the lyrics and music here so I can put my readers in the exact same place I am as I write. I want my readers to experience every emotion I do as I write and I want to make it as visceral as I possibly can. I should have said that I want my readers to click play on the videos before they read my dialogue. I do appreciate your concern and your feedback though.🤗
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    What a sweet proposal. <3 Needed some sweetness after that last episode with Nancy and Malcolm. :D

Love that you included the video and song lyrics to enhance the mood. It seemed to make it much more personal. If that makes sense. One of my favorite songs.
    @simgirl1010 Thank you❤️ I was ready to see the cast of this story after those two. With the schedule I had for these stories over and done with I think we may see one more chapter of this one before I go back to Schemes. I really want to do more with the dinner afterwards and Danielle still an agent to find.🙂
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    Very lovely chapter, congratulations to them both! Darian's words as he proposing were just perfect ❤️
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you very much.❤️ There will be a little more to add to the evening that will be in the next chapter. I really want to show more of what happened afterwards with the whole group at La Cucina. Then it will be off to San Myshuno for Danielle's meetings. I should have it done sometime in the next few days. By saying goodbye to the schedule I'm actually feeling more inspired and creative.
    @GalacticGal Thank you so much.❤️ The decision to include the songs in the story was to mimic the way a director would use background music in a scene for a tv show or movie. I didn't intend for the lyrics to substitute for dialogue, but to enhance it. I'm listening to music while I write and in cases like this, the words I'm writing are influenced by the music. I included the lyrics and music here so I can put my readers in the exact same place I am as I write. I want my readers to experience every emotion I do as I write and I want to make it as visceral as I possibly can. I should have said that I want my readers to click play on the videos before they read my dialogue. I do appreciate your concern and your feedback though.🤗

I watched the very old film "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", when it came out. They had an entire scene that was just 'filler'. Loved the song in the background, which was the "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" but I hated it. This became a "thing" after a time. I don't like what I consider 'filler'. Also, if you look up the rules in writing regarding use of music, you'll likely find what I did. It's on the scary side. And for the record, I thought I had DMed you. :open_mouth: Apparently, I don't know the proper steps. Sorry 'bout that. I'm glad you're not totally offended. Rule of thumb only take critiques if they resonate with you. Continued regards and I hope you keep up the good writing.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @GalacticGal I’m not offended at all, it’s all good. I’m always open to critiques and suggestions.🙂
    So glad. :)
    I'm having fun with this next chapter. I'm doing a lot of research into Italy and the Italian language. It's slow going but I'm in no hurry and it's been very educational and fascinating. Some of you may have seen in the WHIYGT thread where I talked about doing renovations and making them a part of the story. I did it with Matteo and Liberty's home, I'll be doing it with the Huntley's place, but also with whatever new building takes the place of Celebrazioni. I have a few ideas for the lot and whichever one I settle on you'll see it come together bit by bit in the story. It's a fun way to build lots for the story, but not have a long wait between chapters while I build it. I can be kind of slow because I can never make up my mind. I am that woman that every man fears when it's time to redecorate a room because I am the type that will spend all day trying all the different pieces of furniture in different spots and different arrangements before I say 'no I think it was better the way it was the first time'.🤔😆 I bring that same mindset into the game. And it's worse because like take sofas for example, I probably have 75-100 sofas alone to choose from. I may love one at first but then I place a couple of chairs, and then I don't like the sofa anymore, and so on.😊
    @DaniRose2143 You do not want to go shopping with my younger sister. She takes what feels like hours trying to determine which shade of lipstick and then never makes a purchase. :open_mouth: I'm more like my late mother. When I go shopping, I'm on a mission. I get in get what I came for, and get out again. LOL But picking out the correct furniture can take more time. Took hubby and I three years to agree on the livingroom suite.
    @GalacticGal I'm actually a lot like you when it comes to most shopping trips. Everyday things like food, makeup, etc, I know what I'm after before I get there. I know where those items are in the store so I'm in and out. I love shopping for furniture, jewelry, and clothes so I'm perfectly happy to spend all day on those trips.😁
    @GalacticGal I'm actually a lot like you when it comes to most shopping trips. Everyday things like food, makeup, etc, I know what I'm after before I get there. I know where those items are in the store so I'm in and out. I love shopping for furniture, jewelry, and clothes so I'm perfectly happy to spend all day on those trips.😁

I have never been much of a shopper. Unless I have something specific to get, I just don't like going. I keep telling my hubby, he's lucky I'm that way, else I would have shopped him out of financial existence. LOL
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @DaniRose2143 That chapter was everything! I loved the retelling from Darian's perspective of what happened and even though it was over and done, everyone safe the way the story flowed had me feeling anxious in a good way.

Darian keeps winning because that proposal was top notch! The song went perfect and atmosphere, was amazing, I was sucked in and wowed right along with Summer, they are both winners in finding each other <3
    @Lyrie Aww thank you! You are so sweet!❤️ I'm working on another chapter and it will pick up with everybody at La Cucina after the proposal. It should be ready soon. Fair warning to all my readers, be sure to read it on a full stomach or have Doordash on speed dial.😉
    edited August 2023
    Glossary
    I included this short list of words and phrases that I used in this chapter. Some of them may be familiar to English speakers because they have been used in pop culture. Some can pieced together based on the context in which they are used. I hope you enjoy this little extra bit of immersion. The cast has already mentioned in a previous chapter that they view Tartosa as home. I thought it would be fun, and fitting, to show them making the effort to assimilate into the culture.

*La Cucina Toscana: The Tuscan Kitchen
    *La dolce vida: The sweet life
    *Buonsera: Good evening
    *Molto bene: Very good
    *Perfetto: Perfect
    *Guanciale: Pronounced Gwan-Chaa-Le This a cured meat made from the jowls of a pig. It's hard to find here in the US, lord knows I've tried. Most carbonara dishes here in the US use pancetta but from what I've read in Italy it is often made with guanciale instead.
    *Vëuve Clicquot: Pronounced Verv Kli-koh. According to my research it's a popular champagne that is good for celebrating romantic moments. I'll take their word for it, for now. I love mimosas but that is about the extent of my knowledge of champagne.😁

Chapter Thirty Five

The name La Cucina Toscana carries a lot of wonderful memories for generations of Tartosans. It started in the city center over a century ago as a small family owned and run ristorante. The eatery and the family who ran it built a legendary reputation for the best food and romantic ambience in a city that is famous for both. Diners that came to the cozy little ristorante were treated to spectacular views of Tartosa Bay and the city's famous fountain. Tables set with fine linen tablecloths and candles in old wicker wrapped wine bottles. Brick walls lined with paintings and racks of wine, grappa, and Prosecco to enhance the meal. To Tartosans it was ‘Il posto degli innamorati’ or in English, ‘The place for lovers’. So it came as a shock to many when the grandson of the original owners sold the old spot to a dressmaker and moved to a new location on the other side of Tartosa.
    ZUUsFFX.png

Most people thought he had lost his mind and some were slow to warm to the change. Nearly four decades later and under the management of his son, the new La Cucina is every bit as revered as the original. There is no better place in Tartosa to celebrate 'la dolce vida', to hear wonderful local musicians in an intimate setting, or to celebrate love. The ocean views are different but they are no less spectacular. The hills where local vineyards produce the grapes that become world famous nectars provide their own picturesque backdrop.

H6AemDw.png?1
    Following Darian's proposal it was the perfect spot for the group to gather and celebrate. He and Summer come here once a week, a fact that became evident to the others as soon as they stepped through the door. The hostess, greeted Summer and Darian by name when she spotted them.

"Buonasera, signore LaRue and signora Holiday, so good to see you again! Your regular table?"

"Tonight we'll need one of the bigger tables Gabriella. We have guests with us this evening" Darian said as he motioned towards the others. "We are here to celebrate a special occasion. We are engaged" He said as Summer displayed her engagement ring.

"Molto Bene! This truly is a special occasion!" Gabriella said as she hugged each in turn. "I will have a bottle Vëuve Clicquot brought to your table if you like or do you have another champagne that you prefer instead?"

Darian turned to Summer, "You are the food and wine expert" he said.

"The Clicquot will be perfetto, grazie Gabriella" Summer said.

Gabriella lead them to a familiar spot, the table where they had been when Matteo proposed to Liberty. Summer was beaming and she couldn't help the occasional glance at the ring on her finger. It was all very real and at the same time almost surreal.
    Znj9B1X.png

The last few months had brought so many changes. It happens so often, people have friends who were with them throughout their childhood, but graduation, university, and adulthood see them drift apart. It's particularly true for women, and yet here they were. Three grown women, married or engaged, with careers, and living in a world far from Willow Creek, and yet somehow closer than ever. With their careers and relationships they don't spend every minute together like they did as children and teens, but their sisterly bond was stronger. All three of them were in agreement, Tartosa was now home. Even Darian, who had arrived a few months earlier intending to move on again after a short stay, felt like he'd found home. The sommelier soon arrived with the champagne. Toasts were exchanged as they celebrated their friend's happiness and they were tempted by the decadent aromas from the kitchen.

"I would like to raise a toast to the two beautiful and very special ladies on either side of me." Darian turned towards Summer and said, "To the love of my life", before turning to Danielle, "and the matchmaker who led me to her. Salute"
    hdWicK1.png

"That was very sweet of you to say Darian. Summer is like the sister I never had and seeing her happy is important to me. It only took those two brief conversations to show me that you two should at least meet" Danielle said. "True love took it from there. I would like to make a toast of my own. Since we all knew this was coming I had Matteo teach me a toast they say here and how to say it like a Tartosan. To my dear friends Summer and Darian, 'possa il tuo amore vivere per sempre'. It means, 'may your love live forever!"

"Very good!" Matteo said. "You are a good student"
    D7V4uNy.png

The food arrived and as always it was made to perfection. The air was full of the scent of decadent sauces, roasted garlic, oregano, basil, and other herbs mingled with the aromas of pancetta, guanciale, and sweet sausage. After the last of the Clicquot was emptied a bottle of Rossi Vineyards Grande Riserva Avornalino just happened to find its way to the table. The food, wine, and conversation flowed well into the night. tMLsM4A.png
    "There is some universal force that drew us all here to Tartosa" Londyn said. "I can't explain it, but I know it's true."

"It's you Dani" Liberty said.
    gNBsNmW.png

"Ok, whoa. Liberty, sweetie, I'm touched but I think you're giving me too much credit."

"No I think she's right. Whatever the force is," Londyn said, "baby, it flows through you. I was drawn to you, that night at Celebrazioni and every night since. You brought Matteo and Liberty together and Summer and Darian. You are love and light. Lovers and hopeless romantics are irresistibly drawn into your orbit."
    Ojtrjdg.png

"You came here to find your muse" Summer said. "But maybe your muse found you while we were still in Willow Creek. It lead you here knowing that we would follow and so would Londyn and Darian. Love is your muse and you are its outlet."

"I think the food and drinks are going to your heads" Danielle said with a laugh. "I know they're going to mine. And we have to be in San Myshuno tomorrow" Danielle said as she stroked Londyn's hand.

"Oh? What's the occasion?" Liberty asked.
    rejKDEn.png

"I'm meeting with a prospective agent. Her name is Jasmine Trudell. I have a meeting with another prospect the day after tomorrow, so we felt like it would be fun to make a couples get away out of it. We're going to spend the night in San Myshuno. We thought after the meeting we could go shopping, sightseeing, and maybe take in a play later. Or we could just go back to the hotel and, umm..."

"I'm definitely in the mood for some 'umm' with babycakes here in the hot tub when we get home" Summer said, "or really anywhere else he would like."
    YaxTqRE.png

"I hope big boy here is ready to 'umm' too, because mama sure is" Liberty said with a flirty smile and mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"I think the ladies are trying to tell us something Matteo."

"Oh, trust me, I know exactly what Liberty is telling me."

"See! You are the irresistible force baby" Londyn purred as she closed in for a kiss. "Deny it all you want, it's still true and it's one of the million things I love about you. One look at you and I know everything is right in the world and I never want to stop looking at you. By the way, your kisses have always been delicious, but that little dab of Alfredo sauce makes them even more so" she said as she closed in again.
    MLZ0KNf.png

"Now I know the wine has gone to your heads" Danielle said after she finally, and very reluctantly, pried her lips off of Londyn's. "I'd be a liar though if I said the ambiance and the moment wasn't making me feel like going home and having some 'umm' before we go to bed."

It was nearly one o'clock in the morning when everyone split up and went home full of food, wine, and romance. Gabriella took care of one of her favorite couples and gave them another bottle of Vëuve Clicquot, compliments her and the staff. True to their words, there was plenty of 'umm' to go around. For Danielle and Londyn this was going to be the last celebration of their love on their home lot for a short time. Once they get back to Tartosa after their trip to San Myshuno they are going to be renting the Thebe Estate for a week or two while the contractors build the new living room and entryway on their home. For what remained of the night though, there was only one thing that mattered.
    rM8IoGN.png
    "Come to mama sugarbear."
    hWcAVJt.png

"You've made me the happiest woman on earth. Not just tonight, but every day and every night since you came into my life. I love you very much and I fully intend to show you just how much."
    zJQodbl.png

The following morning Danielle and Londyn were packed and ready. It had been a short night after the engagement party, but the ladies were hopeful they could squeeze in a short nap during the quick flight to San Myshuno. They weren't worried about the lack of sleep, it was worth every ounce of fatigue they were feeling. They were there to share in Summer and Darian's happiness and that was worth more than any amount of sleep. Jasmine arranged to meet Danielle at a little coffee shop called Rise & Grind. She also told Danielle to bring Londyn along if she was interested in coming.
    qRid6Sx.png

It's a place that Jasmine loves. She wasn't new to the business, but she isn't the most experienced agent either. Rise & Grind is the perfect place to grab a latte and put her clients at ease. Jasmine can impress clients with a nice office but this way strips everything down to her and her client one on one. Danielle and Londyn had arrived early and grabbed a window seat near the door to spot Jasmine when she got there. She wasn't far behind and they got down to introductions.

"Hello Danielle, I'm Jasmine Trudell. I'm pleased to meet you and your lovely wife."

"Thank you Jasmine. It is wonderful to meet you in person."

"I'm really happy Londyn came with you. I really love your movies, but I also wanted you here because I like to get to know not just the author but their spouses and family. The weather is so beautiful for a change, why don't we move our conversation outdoors?"

"I'd love to. The weather is every bit as lovely as it was when we left Tartosa."
    Ahm1FQM.png

"Are you planning to stay a while or will you be heading home after we're done?"

"We going to spend the night here, go see a show later. I have another meeting tomorrow so we are making a getaway out of it."

"We both wanted to see a show while we were here. The theatre in San Myshuno is so famous we couldn't pass up a chance to see a show" Londyn said

"Any particular show?"

"Moulin Rouge."

"Ooo girl, you two are going to love that one! Anyway, down to business."
    69kOtCu.png

"I was sad to hear about your experience with Faith Middleton. I haven't had the pleasure" Jasmine said with a heavy dose of sarcasm, "of crossing paths with her but I've heard the stories. Before I go any further are there any questions in particular that either of you have?"

"Not at the moment but I'm sure I will later."

"Feel free to ask away at any time. First off, I have been working as a literary agent for the last ten years. I started out as a proofreader with my firm, Hampton, Rice, Smith, and Trudell. Back then naturally my name wasn't on there but I was determined to work hard and see it there one day. Danielle, I understand it was Londyn's agent Melissa Rodriguez that referred you to me?"
    SwpxLiW.png

"Yes. She spoke highly of you and I trust her instincts."

"Mel is a sweetheart. I went to University with her and we are still in contact with each other. Did she tell you anything about my specialty?"

"No, just that you are one of the best in the business."

"Ok, my specialty is in LGBTQ+ books. Like you ladies, I am a lesbian myself. I have a lovely wife that I have been married to for the last 15 years. I have dozens of contacts within the LGBTQ+ publishing industry. That is one thing I can offer you that few others can. Our firm represents authors of all genres, but my focus is mostly on LGBTQ+ authors and stories. I will set you up with a publisher that wants those stories and will promote your books properly. I made it a point to read 'Heart And Soul' and 'Endless Love' for myself, and my head proofreader is an avid fan of your books and she filled me in on the others."

"I'm really touched that she loves my books so much."
    jn4mYSA.png

"Oh it's not just her. There are several others in our firm. And after reading those two books I have to say I'm now a fan too. Let me add, that we employee our own group of proofreaders and editors. We can get your books to market faster than most because we don't have to send books out to those professionals. The other thing I can offer, well, our firm can offer you is contacts within the film and tv industry. We could help facilitate your books being made into tv shows or movies if you are interested."

"I never gave that much thought. I know books get made into movies all the time, but I didn't think about my books getting that treatment."

"I'm not trying to grill you, but I'm curious who your firm knows? No offense intended" Londyn said.
    f9qfRpn.png

"None taken Londyn, and I don't mind sharing. We have referred several books to Jonathan Parker and his people at Plumbob Studios. We have worked with directors like Brooke Griffin, Steven Simberg, and Henri Talbot, among others."

"Your firm certainly has good contacts."

"Thank you. We have worked hard to make a name for ourselves and to take the best care of our clients. We don't succeed unless they succeed. Think of us as partners in your creativity Danielle. I believe I have the best publishers for your novels. They do an excellent job promoting the books and you. They will work with you to setup book signings, tv interviews, and other promotions."

"It all sounds fantastic. Even in the beginning when things with SimReads and Faith were still good the promotions were very sporadic."

"The publishers I know will keep you as busy as you want to be doing promotions."

"I'm really impressed by what you're offering me. I have to say I love the idea of having my books published by a company that understands LGBTQ+ stories. I'm wary of publishers who don't specialize in gay or lesbian romance novels. The fact that you have contacts in that segment makes me feel comfortable that I won't have another episode like I just went through."
    aIrzDAn.png

"I can assure you, that won't happen with the publishers I deal with. There is one, Rainbow Romance, that has been asking around about you."

"That's very flattering. I've heard of them and know they have a good rep. So, if I were to choose you to represent me, what sort of commission would you be looking for?"
    XhAtGXE.png

"I'm open to negotiating but I usually ask fifteen percent on domestic book sales, up to twenty for a San Myshuno Times bestseller. I ask fifteen percent of royalties for movie deals. My firm will handle every detail so that all you have to do is write. That's standard for any reputable agency and any agency that asks you to find proofreaders or editors or anything like that is probably not reputable."

With the details of Jasmine's offer laid out the ladies spent a little time simply chatting about anything and everything not related to book deals. They enjoyed the delightful breeze high above the hustle and bustle of San Myshuno. Jasmine was able to get a couple of selfies with Danielle and Londyn, and autographs for her wife who had been looking forward to coming to the meeting with her so she could meet her favorite author and movie star. With that their meeting was done and it was time to head back to the hotel to get ready for the show.

"You have certainly made a great case for yourself and your agency. I still have two other interviews but I'm impressed. They will have a high bar to aim for. Thank you for taking the time to sit down and talk with us."

"It was my pleasure. Take your time and talk this over between your selves. If you have any questions at any time here's my card feel free to call and I will do my best to answer. I must say this has been even more fun than I hoped and you two are everything I hoped you would be and more. Take care and enjoy the show."
    JYowVbm.png
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    Great update, very well written!
    Great introduction. Love everyone giving their toasts. Love is in the air, everyone's evening went extremely well😉 I like Jasmine already. It’s great she gets to know not only her client but their family as well. Her firm has many connections as well. Also potentially have a film based on her work, that’s exciting! She definitely set a high bar for the other 2 in the run.
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,602 Member
    edited February 2023

@DaniRose2143, well it seems like Danielle's magic is working for both romance and her literary future. Very interesting.

Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top