Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Summer
    breakup-with-ash.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 24: Free Tea and Free Advice

Ash Harjo doesn’t like Dante’s mischievous ways and tell him he is becoming a bully the same way Pranav was to him. Dante decides to break up with her and no longer considers her a girlfriend all the while enjoying free drinks at the ThriftTea.

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Drama Llama (Internet Troll) – Break Up with a Sim (1/1)

Skills:
    • Charisma (10/10)

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-009-rohan-elderberry.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm
    8. Kiyoshi Ito
    9. Rohan Elderberry

Notes
    1. I hated having Dante break up with Ash. Their relationship status was diminishing and I needed someone for him to break up with for the next Aspiration milestone. Sadly it had to be Ash. The two looked miserable in-game afterwards. I’ll make them be friends again later. Maybe in his senior year of high school. But don’t think they’ll be boyfriend and girlfriend again. I will still keep her in the 100 Baes, though. There were no rules stating the boyfriend/girlfriend status had to be maintained for all 100.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2023
    @LegacySims2017 -
    Oh poor Ash had to be the one to get ditched! lol Believe it or not, when I did the 100 Bae Challenge before, I had them all BF/GF until the end, then when I decided who was going to be "the one", had my sim invite them over and ask to be friends; however, it didn't work for everyone and so my sim had to break up with a few, and two of them had died during the challenge. lol
    edited January 2023
    @Karababy52 @LegacySims2017 @permanentrose @Ellupelluellu @lilypadmeulin @Belalucina

Hi All:

I have decided that I will not continue on in this challenge. With everything that has happened this month, I am really not able to keep up on a daily basis. I had really enjoyed playing Elfie, and even though I made Delfina, it was just not the same. I have bookmarked this site, and will continue to read about your sims' progress and comment when I can.

I am playing another challenge, which is more suitable for my circumstances and I can play whenever I can and only a final post for each Gen is required. It is called "Years of Sims" Challenge based on when the packs came out and it is a legacy-type challenge.

Anyway, everyone is doing great and good luck to completing the challenge this year!
  • BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    @LegacySims2017 I love that you got him a summer job and he's taking off school for the summer. And it looks like he's well on track to have 100 baes by the end of the year.

@permanentrose Very lovely photos. Love that she went hiking with June. Congrats on finishing her aspiration!

@Ellupelluellu Babs is making great progress! yay for completing her aspiration!

@SoulGal7 That's totally understandable, though I will definitely miss reading about Elfie and Delfina's adventures. To be honest, I think I may have some trouble keeping up myself. That Years of Sims challenge sounds fun though! Prayers for you and your family <3
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
    Jan 23.

01-23-23-2-54-03-PM.png
    With her achievements in gardening, and the money she makes from selling her perfect Orchids, June was able to contribute to the building of a brand new park in Newcrest! Her and Ducky went to the opening of the park and June made sure there was a place for pets to play too, of course.
    01-23-23-2-52-33-PM.png
    01-23-23-2-53-32-PM.png
    01-23-23-2-51-34-PM.png
    01-23-23-2-58-03-PM.png
    01-23-23-2-56-57-PM.png
    And one without snow...
    01-23-23-2-48-15-PM.png
    Jan. 24

01-24-23-3-09-02-PM.png
    June, Kaori, and Flora had a snowball fight after school at June's place.
    Jan. 25

01-25-23-2-47-16-PM.png
    R.I.P. Mr. Cowplant...
    01-25-23-9-47-17-PM.png
    Venting her problems to her bff Teddy Bear.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    January 26

mLgjkGa.png
    Thanks @Ellupelluellu for the mod that makes vampires break in. I missed that little feature when that other mod stopped working. I didn't expect Lilith to be on bad behavior though haha.

JmoYAbR.png
    YKMLfSI.jpg
    eIBe1ps.png
    mLgjkGa.png
    i86nqjg.png

It's nice just to see my vampires lurking around more in general now too.
    qugaU0Y.jpg
    Jan. 26

01-26-23-2-08-31-PM.png

June made herself her very own guitar using her crafting table and she's started writing songs. She promised to dedicate one to Steve, but he thought it was weird and made things awkward. Now she'll just have to write a song about it...
    01-26-23-9-34-03-PM.png
    Everyone gathered at the bar to watch an awards ceremony that one of June's songs got nominated for (only I couldn't figure out how to watch it). Everyone had a good time just hanging out.
    01-26-23-9-35-05-PM.png
    01-26-23-9-36-22-PM.png
    But Dante is missing his leg in my game too...oh dear.

@permanentrose Neighborhood stories killed Lilith in my game :D
    @Belalucina oh no, poor Dante, I wonder what glitch is causing that. I love seeing all our sims in your game and your Newcrest park is lovely, I love that you had June donate money for it
    edited January 2023
    @permanentrose
    Just think if Dante didn't go stag. All them jealous boyfriends and girlfriends. His friendships with them would have sunk so fast. :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Dante's friendships diminish over time if he has no interactions with them. And with Wonderful Whims, sometimes their relationship sinks as well and I need to get them back up quickly. It's hard even at 9 to keep them all in check. :lol: It will be an interesting challenge as Dante gets more and more bf's/gf's.
    I completely understand about not continuing this challenge. You already had such a hard time last year. But am glad you have one you are doing to occupy yourself with. Elfie and Delfina will still be making an appearance come February. I'm trying to decide who he'll hook up with. Because they are brother and sister, I feel it a bit weird to have both of them be Dante's bf/gf. Do you have a preference who you'd like to see as a romantic interest with him?

@Belalucina
    Thanks about the bae goal. I'm hoping Dante gets 100 of them by the end of July or August. I want him to spend some months with a soulmate. But we'll see.

@permanentrose + @Belalucina
    Regarding Dante
    I believe it is a piece of custom content doing that. It happens on occasion in my game, too. I'm hoping it's not a body feature (hair, eyes, skintone, etc.) and just a piece of custom content outfit. Find him in game when he has both legs and feet :joy: and bring him into CAS and change his clothes. The idea I have for him, is that he starts out wearing a lot of black. As months progress he will be becoming a better Sim (so you'll want to also change his traits to reflect this - I am changing a trait each month, so he experiences most of them) and begin to wear white. Go ahead and put him in clothing that is not custom content and see how that works.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @Belalucina , you have to watch award gala in Del Sol Valley :) Every sunday 6pm in PB Studios lounge. Babs has not her fame turned on yet cause we arent in that world yet :smiley: But I don't think just watching and maybe taking the award hurts :)
    @permanentrose , yay! Good to see that mod works, i dont use it myself now, im not in mood for break ins :D

Re: Dantes leg, I need to pay better attention, has not happened yet if I recall correctly. It is most likely slider thing, @LegacySims2017 , some of those broke some time ago, why I did not installed them at all. He still keeps his figure , made with cc sliders, untill I alter him myself. Why He might be slightly different sized when he grows up. I may have to ask you to give him again, as ya, if the difference is big.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited January 2023
    babs
    day 27

wVo1qzA.png
    YAY!!!! she has a toilet and a shower!!!
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

@LegacySims2017 -
    As for Elfie and Delfina, whichever one you would like to romance is entirely up to you. It doesn't matter to me. In my save playing Elfie, he did accept going to prom as friends with Jeb Harris, and thought it would be fun, so, yeah, he's an elf...playful and full of childish dreams. Entirely up to you. :)
    @SoulGal7 meant to comment yesterday but then I fell asleep - sorry to see you leave the challenge but I completely understand! We will miss you. I’ll keep Elfie and Delfina in my game too 💜
    @Ellupelluellu + @permanentrose + @Belalucina
    That would make more sense with Dante about the sliders. You can go ahead and remove those and see what he looks like as he grows up. I believe both Lucifer and Chloe have them, so Dante received them. However, Lucifer and Chloe have never had a missing or stretched limb yet. Is very odd. But do what you need to do to help fix that issue. It is a cc concern tho. Nothing wrong with your game in general.

@SoulGal7
    Dante could enjoy a little childish romance in his life. :lol: Maybe who comes upon him first will be the lucky boyfriend or girlfriend. That is if they take his advances as well. I think with Wonderful Whims, it gives them a personality and they might not like the same personality type Dante has.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Jan. 27

01-27-23-9-36-00-PM.png
    The girls go climbing, just because!
    01-27-23-9-45-33-PM.png
    01-27-23-9-48-53-PM.png
    01-27-23-9-49-16-PM.png
    01-27-23-9-49-35-PM.png
    edited January 2023
    January 27

dBYto5s.png
    This update doesn't really count, because I had to exit without saving, but it entertained me so I thought I'd use to catch up from yesterday.

Vampire break ins are in full swing. Nelly Masters is here for a snack :D
    2E8lAkM.png

She mesmerized Flora...
    SXbXgxo.png

...but then she decided not to drain her and instead decided she wanted to do Flora's dishes instead :D
    ARqG3ru.png

"Hello, I'm sorry that I broke in, but I've decided that I don't want your plasma after all..."
    JIJKFZj.png

And then Flora went to school and Nelly just didn't leave...
    xNkvbgU.png
    dBYto5s.png

And she was still there by the time Flora got home, and then I noticed that the vampire break in event was still active and the game was in a place where I couldn't save.
    20Wwcei.jpg

I tried resetting Nelly and seeing if sending her home would reset the glitch, but it sadly did not. Nelly looks just as annoyed as me lol
    r991SBP.png

---

January 28

GCezU8o.jpg
    That sounds like an excellent idea :)
    fQkHfTJ.png

They went to the park, because that's more exciting that Flora's house.
    qsmfDqO.jpg

They had a tiny fan. (It's the Bheeda baby)
    ocIQ795.jpg

Dante popped over for a bit too.
    akZqqU6.jpg

That night, her dreams took her to another strange place...
    I5DDTKN.png
    904x12B.png

(Fish in three different locations - done :smile:)
    MlXZxdN.png

As she fished, another memory surfaced, one from very long ago...
    MvJHH3T.png
    STF5Wii.png
    ZQMMM6F.png

However, she wasn't alone in her dreams...

"At last, I've found you..."
    YZffQm3.jpg
    @Belalucina , girls had good time at mountain, I see :p snowpals there too:p

@permanentrose , oh lol about Nelly, I hope ypou did not lost too much important stuff? I had to laught still at looked hilarious :p

Hi Babs! Glad to see you doing something elsa than playing piano :D

Babs
    day 8
    RSaJjXB.png

Babs
    day 29
    iAY2MQI.png

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I apologize for not being around this last week or so. Took a mini break from the forum and spent a lot of time in game. I have HSY now for one thing, Granddaughter's birthday party, babysitting for my Grandson's siblings while he had eye surgery and a few other things going on. Hope y'all had a great week and are having a great weekend! <3

@permanentrose
    20th - Love the daily post pic! Go Flora! Actually they're all great, Flora is doing fantastic. :) Oh dear, I hope she trained Rory to behave. o.O

21st - Uh oh, angry red dot for Rory to chase. Was Flora angry? Or is it the emotion of the pet that colors the laser pointer?

22nd - What? Our Sims can go in that Pagoda? Oh wait...I bet you just teleported them there or used a mod. Right? o.O Either way, great screenshots. :)

23rd - Looks like she needs a bit more time on the violin before those memories come back. hehe The mute button is your friend! ;) Great knowing all the workarounds for tiny living homes eh? Love that pack and her greenhouse looks great.

Oh my, I love that glass greenhouse, always try to get in there too to take photos, it's just so, so pretty. I'll never understand why they didn't make it useable. Very cute child Morgyn/Flora and baby kitty! The last screenshot is my favorite. <3

24th - Great shot of Mt. Komorebi! Beautiful... :) Lovely she ran into so many other challenge Sims to hang out with as she works on her aspiration. Congratulations on finishing both aspirations! Free time coming right up! hehe

25th - Whoa! Go Flora kicking Jacques butt! hehe Guessing she kept the money then since she won. hehe Ohhh, well looks like they both grew up in her next memory of Morgyn. Sylvan Glades is so beautiful.

26th - Your Lilith is so pretty! Thanks for the reminder about that mod. I was using it too, but took it out for some reason. I think it was happening too much might be why. It's a great mod though! :)

27th - Hello again Nellie! I didn't know you had her in your game too, cool. :) HAHA! Funny how she decided to do some chores instead of using Flora for dinner. Good girl! ;) Uhh, well, I guess she didn't hurt anything, just read a book all day. So weird though how it glitched out like that. Bummer you couldn't save either. :(

Fun she spent some after school time with Babs, Dante and baby Bheeda. Another dream! Okay, guessing that toddler is Inna Cents with toddler Flora and Morgyn again. curious who is the lady in black.

@lilypadmeulin
    7th - Love the Snow festival, especially at night. Love how she's in close contact with her Mom. Looks like she had a great day, except for Jenny's curse. hehe I completely understand about the Simmis, Cale was addicted to trying for those things too. ;)

8th - So cool she feels so accomplished with the Mac & Cheese, as she should! I'm betting it reminds her of home too since she got the recipe from her Mom. So sweet! Love her Diary thoughts about the eggs. hehe I haven't heard that saying in years!

What a cute little kitchen/living area! Very cozy bedroom too, yep! I love that desk and chair. I just got HSY yesterday and the desk is one of my favorite objects. So far, that'll probably change as I play and build. Why does she get tense tending the garden?

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 20 - Glitch or not, it's still fun seeing all of them modeling their school uniform finery. hehe Weeee! Fun with Amelia. Hope they didn't crash! o.O hehe

Cale/Nelly & Malcom - Love the first pic with Cale & Connor! And I LOVE their apartment, of course. :) Love that Connor has long hair like his Dad too. Judging by the look on Cale's face, I think he lost. hehe Nina looks so happy to be cooking with Mom. Well, until Mom had to explain why, or promise to explain when she's older, why she and Cale wouldn't be eating it. Poor kid looks bummed about it, but she'll understand in a few years. Nina has such a grown-up face already, so cute! Sweet how Cale & Nina still sat at the table with their kids as they ate to have some family time. I love that. <3

Oh Malcom, he is looking mighty fine these days, even more so than before! I think his Grim duties agree with him. Especially since he gets to pull pranks while doing it. hehe Malcom and his pranks, never change Dude, never change. <3 I love how bored with it all Melanie is about it. She's used to Dad and his shenanigans. hehe

Day 22 - Congrats on the 10 or A as it is called here. Actually, A+ is the very top. Absolutely gorgeous Winter scene! Looks almost the same as outside my window here in Michigan. I mean, the snow, wish I had a creek and gorgeous bridges running through our property, but nope. hehe

Day 23 - Okay, who's the hottie on the mic? Is that my Bryce? He looks familiar. Gah! Bummer about the two Babs, yeah, De'ja vue for her. hehe

Day 24 - Oh Hello there Sean, you handsome Dude you. He's looking very handsome these days. Looking good Cale, Bryon and Jules too. Love seeing past challenge Sims in your save with Babs. <3

Day 25 - What is that Babs was eating? It looks delicious! Looks like they had fun spending time together. \o/ <3

Great pic of Babs and Rose playing in the lounge together!

Day 26 - Yay! Congratulations on finishing the aspiration to Babs and you! <3

Day 27 - What a cute bathroom! Love how you used that SE wall tile! :) Happy for Babs, less traveling now, always a win! :)

Day 28 & 29 - Is she getting any tips yet? Doesn't look like many in the lounge in those shots. She looks great in her kimono though. :)

@SoulGal7 - No worries, good luck with the Years of Sims challenge. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. *Hugs*
    @Karababy52
    Hope you're enjoying the HSY pack! :smile: And happy birthday to the granddaughter!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    January 29

DGQ9xha.jpg
    Flora found a random drink on the ground at the park. It was a mood stabilizer or something, I honestly forget and I'm not even sure why I felt the need to make her drink it :D Honestly it didn't seem to do anything though.
    DOXUY4B.jpg

You're not being very sneaky, Rory.
    7TKKqzs.png

Mayor Whiskers will play along though.
    WAlATZ7.png

"Gotcha!"
    VLF8XYv.png
    @Karababy52 , thank you for the comments :) That dude in mic was son of one of Alwaysaskings sim, Dash :)
    Babs gets good tips, after all, she is at lvl 9 now :P
    Aww, glad you liked Cales and Malcolms post <3

Babs
    day 30
    xceG0yN.png
    lzdWYAG.png

Babs
    Day 31, extra shots only.
    HSuOWUy.png
    BjaaIFZ.png
    "Sean???? How are you doing that????????"
    BMIrvQh.png
    Oh, Dante.. looking at Amelie :P

Next stop, Windenburg

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LegacySims2017

Thanks about my Granddaughter, she turned 4. Such a sweetheart. Haven't made it to HS with my new Sim yet, but I really like Copperdale and all the build/buy/CAS assets. :)

@permanentrose
    Sure, let's drink something random we have no idea what it'll do, it's the Sim thing to do. hehe Glad it didn't harm her at least. Love the playful screenies of Rory and Mayor Whiskers. He's such a dapper looking cat, eh? :)

@Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome! :) Dash! Okay, I knew I'd seen him before. He looks great! :) Level 9! Go Babs! hehe Like it? No, i LOVED it! <3

Babs looks so pretty in that purple outfit while playing the piano. Looks like she's generating quite the crowd, lots of familiar faces. Uh, Sean? Was he standing there cheering for her? Seems he might have a crush. If not, I'm glad they're such good friends. This month went so fast! Excited to see how she does in Windenburg. :)
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Summer
    hot-tub-with-kaori.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 25: 10 Baes Formed and 90 Baes to Go

When Dante asks Kaori Nishidake to be his girlfriend, he realizes he’s now asked ten of his classmates to be his romantic interests. He wonders if any of them know about each other. Dante knows if he keeps this up, eventually they’ll find out about each other. He’s hoping by that time, they won’t care too much. Only time will tell.

Achievements
    Collection:
    • Alcron

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-010-kaori-nishidake.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm
    8. Kiyoshi Ito
    9. Rohan Elderberry
    10. Kaori Nishidake

Notes
    1. Once Dante completes the Serial Romantic Aspiration, his romantic interests will not get the jealousy or anger moods. He has completed this, but I will not switch to the Serial Romantic Aspiration until he completes another full Aspiration, which will not be this month.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    January 24th - 29th Comments:

@permanentrose
    That is a nice size pile of leaves. Did Flora end up jumping in them? :lol: Congrats to Flora for finishing both of the Mt. Komorebi Aspirations.
    What a cute fishing outfit you put together for Flora. Man, Dante doesn't get any calls asking if he is Vinny. I bet he sounds like a Vinny. Funny Jacques cannot tell a female voice or a male one. That's not Flora's fault. Glad she won that fight. Enjoying watch Flora's dreams and she's getting older in them. Pretty soon, it'll catch up and she'll be a teenager in them along with Morgyn.
    I guess it was due time for Flora to be approached by a vampire. Happens in almost every game. Waiting to see when it happens to Dante.
    Poor Nelly was stuck in the glitch. Ha, ha. That's what she gets for changing her mind. She was meant to drink from Flora and she refused. So the game took its own revenge.

Was fun to see Dante hang out for a short while. Loving these dream flashbacks Flora is happening. It's like a mystery in its own. Another character to figure out now. :smile:
    "Oh look, a drink just sitting around. Let's drink it." :joy: Cracking up at Mayor Whiskers seeing Rory and decides to play along and pretending not notice the pounce about to happen.

@Ellupelluellu
    Does Sean have a crush on Babs? Almost looks like it.

Almost afraid to ask what that purple thing Babs is eating for Jan 25th daily image. :lol:
    Congrats to Babs on completing the Aspiration. She looks like she is having fun sledding.
    I love that bathroom. I like the shades of blue. The whole blue theme is :sunglasses:
    I bet Dante would love to hear Babs play the piano in your multiverse. He's so close to level 10 in my gameplay multiverse.

@Belalucina
    What a fun little park June helped create. Nice to see it is very pet friendly. I bet Ducky was happy.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" song came into my head with the daily image of Kaori, Flora, and June having a snowball fight.

Poor Mr. Cowplant. Thankfully, Teddy was around to listen to June.
    June is the next Taylor Swift. :joy: Writing about her friend, boyfriend, ex, etc. Too funny. Dante wanted June to "break a leg", but he broke his instead. :joy::joy:
    I'm sure she is doing her homework, but it looks like Ameila is reading how to build a snowman. :lol: Glad the girls had fun it seems. Well, except Amelia. She looks like she is having a headache on the last image.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif