Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Basement, cellar clutter kit

Would be nice to have a water heater, furnace and basement related things... And a cellar door that goes over stairs would be really neat...

Comments

• mboglesbymboglesby Posts: 18 Member
    ooooh, yes; and under the stairs storage/closets. You could even throw in some bunker/fall out shelter type stuff for the paranoid sims! It would also be cool to have some attic stuff too - very similar, storage type stuff but include a "creepy attic window" where shadowy figures can be seen!
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Water heaters are a must! But I want those as gameplay items instead only decorative.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    what a great idea. I use some of the stuff from the Strangerville pack for this, but I'd definitely buy a clutter kit for any room.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would really like a walk out basement function and windows and doors that can be placed in foundations for those half sunken rooms.
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    Water heaters are a must! But I want those as gameplay items instead only decorative.

gameplay kit would be ideal :)
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »

gameplay kit would be ideal :)

Yes! More drama and interactions! Along with lawn mowers and pool filters, water heaters could be a nice return for gameplay kits.
    Don't forget the Attic and Garage clutter kit.

Garage, garden, attic
  • CannedSkittlesCannedSkittles Posts: 4 New Member
    This, please! I was just doing a free-build and I'm putting together a rustic-ish house on a small hill. I would LOVE to be able to put in a set of cellar doors instead of building a little shed or awning to cover the stairway.

A basement/cellar clutter kit would be so perfect for this - carboard boxes with random junk, some old wooden chests, decorative old broken wardrobes, piles of old newspapers in semi-organized stacks, etc.