Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited January 2023
    I had no idea the kids could sleep in the tent together! Luella and Luca are twins. One of their dogs, Tessa, is sleeping nearby. :heart:
    52641284176_1501917ceb_k.jpgsleeping in tent by Ashley H., on Flickr

Movie time with the family and popcorn! Even has a mess someone else left behind :lol:
    52641284191_ff1dc5b7b1_k.jpgmovies by Ashley H., on Flickr
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    Space station
    Mrj2rLn.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I feel bad....I wanted to contribute to this thread, and I played a lot this weekend, but Imgur was broken again (at least for me).

Great shots, everyone :smile:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I feel bad....I wanted to contribute to this thread, and I played a lot this weekend, but Imgur was broken again (at least for me).

Great shots, everyone :smile:

I experienced a 'breakdown' of imjur recently. I was all set to present my last chapter, when I learned I couldn't even place the new photos in imjur, let alone pull any, as well. Hang in there. For me it was resolved by the next day.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 and @GalacticGal That's frustrating. Hopefully it starts working again for you soon. I enjoy your screenshots.

In my game, it's almost spring and Kota just couldn't quite wait for the snow to melt.

01-Kota-outdoors.jpg

02-Kota-outdoors.jpg

Derrik and Michael, however, were fine staying indoors. It was actually freezing out there still when Kota was playing.

03-Derrik-and-Michael.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Breaking my form, this time.

19th Starlight Accolade for Best Song, In Our Beginning by Erik Cantrell
    Humbly thanking those who helped him through his family emergency.
    ZvrTQJ6.jpg

Expressing gratitude for the Honor.
    NEl9gDv.jpg

Wishing everyone a good afternoon.
    C45nula.jpg

Starlight Accolade for Best Book, non-fiction category, An Act of Faith by Kayleigh Cantrell.
    Disbelief.
    cWMVrJY.jpg

Recognizing it was her turn to the the 'deer in the headlights'.
    JYowy1r.jpg

Overwhelmed.
    X2vHVk8.jpg

Grateful and thanking her editor.
    vpG7J3h.jpg

Saying good afternoon as the music comes up.
    9SdYDCJ.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    9wq4fdG.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    9wq4fdG.png

Dumpster diving always makes me laugh :p
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

I did a maternity shoot for my favorite sims, Salim and Aubrie, feat their daughter Sydni.
    DhsqNn7.png?1
    PnrsIR2.png
    jI3dtiW.png
    CA2lA8X.png
  • Options
    Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    Testing out Gshade in my game ✨
    DqTxfx6.png
    MEw3eIh.png
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I thought it would be funny to see what L. Faba and Vlad's children would look like and the results did not disappoint. Here are their children, Magnus and Margaret, in each stage of their life.

TWVKRAG.png
    xSomH7B.png
    wfO32YM.png
    f0noqs2.png

WI92qtk.png
    TPjQjIi.png
    oxmDiDE.png
  • Options
    @permanentrose I love how they look like completely normal toddlers and then their face just gets longer and longer :joy: Vlad's genes are as powerful as his vampire line is ancient!
    Which reminds me that there was a CAS challenge going around at some point where people were making their sims have kids with Vlad just to see how many generations it would take to breed his distinctives features out haha
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    • • • • •
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    That moment when you walk in on your daughter messing around in the shower
    0nqZPiV.png
    GGdV0DH.png

That moment when you realize your mom saw you messing around in the shower
    7CKe8XC.png
    Nvt5XqV.png

Well none of this would have happened if Bunga cooked in the kitchen instead of the bathroom!
    SDLelMJ.png
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• Options
    LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    In the space station bar
    gdDaofD.png
  • Options
    It took me forever to get imgur working. Here are some screenshots I took from when it was down.

acmMcDw.png
  • Options
    Bjorn is looking pretty rough these days....

reaTjjm.png
  • Options
    Glimmerbrook was getting a little too posh for my tastes, so I decided to level all of the buildings and put in trailers. Ahh, that's more like it....

tMGgkzN.png

cYTcXv3.png

cazwDUE.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Trying out Mercuryfoam's ballroom dancing mod (in the rain, because there wasn't enough room in the house).

001-Dancing.jpg

003-Dancing.jpg

004-Dancing.jpg

005-Dancing.jpg

006-Dancing.jpg

They think they're pretty hot stuff.

007-Proud-of-themselves.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    ZQXlqtp.png
    Two rooms I build to that pub in HoB , if some sim of mine wants to stay for a weekend, no need to rent whole house .
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    JZRaaHJ.png
    Today I learned that sims could increase their charisma skill by... conversing with their AI toilets!
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    • • • • •
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    The Ramero Quadro!!!

Edmonda Ramero is a young man married to the actress, Wren Ramero. The two have a daughter named Vitalia Ramero.

One night, while preparing for bed, Edmonda noticed some strange lights outside his door. Without thought, but much compulsion, he ventured out to investigate. The dancing lights merged into a great beam shooting straight up into the night sky, into what appeared to be a spaceship! Too late and too mesmerized to flee, the beam pulled on him, drawing him up into the waiting ship and away they went.

Edmonda remembered nothing of the experience other than being probed and prodded but eventually returned to home. Where, over the course of a few days, he would experience strange sensations within his body: more to the point, inside his belly. Lights would also dance around his stomach.

Eventually, Edmona's physical body began to change. His stomach became distended and swollen until he was certain that there was something growing inside of him. He explained with great trepidation, all of this to his lovely wife, Wren. To his dismay, she laughed at his predicament and thought him crazy. In time, he shrugged it off thinking that perhaps she was right.

Feeling that maybe this was all a subconscious desire to be a father again, Edmonda convinced Wren to try for another baby with him. They agreed and the pregnancy test confirmed that Wren was now pregnant. The two were excited but it did little to quell the anxiety that was physically manifest in Edmonda.

As Wren moved farther along in her pregnancy, Edmonda's own body began to swell just as well. He tried to ignore it as some sort of phase but could not help but compare his own appearance to that of his pregnant wife. Until one night, Edmonda was awakened to a strange sensation; pain and urgency. He had been right all along; something was growing inside of him and now it demanded to be released from the confines of his body. He quickly woke his sleeping wife and they rushed to the hospital. After a few hours and the doctor accidentally removing his heart once in the process, finally Edmonda gave "birth" to a purple baby boy. He named him Robertina.

Going home and breastfeeding his new son, an experience that he never thought he would have, Edmonda finally went to sleep. A few short hours later, Wren woke him with the news that she was in labor! Robertina was not even a day old and now another baby! Once more, they found themselves in the hospital expecting yet another child. "How difficult could it be raising two children at once," he asked himself while he waited for the birth.

Then came the news he was not expecting. They named the babies Attillio, Ezzelin, and Peligrino. Yep, that happened. Instead of two new babies, the couple now had four!

Wren, as was her snobbish nature, did little to nothing on the domestic side of life, leaving such lowly things to her husband. And she had no intention of changing, thus, it would be Edmonda who would be responsible for the needs of the four new arrivals. Knowing he was vastly outnumbered, Edmonda hired a butler to help with the day-to-day running of the house and caring for the infants. However, even with the butler, Edmonda found that he was unable to even take a nap, much less get a full night's sleep. And how would he possibly be able to do his job? Sure, he worked from home as a Style Influencer, but he couldn't rub two minutes together without having a new infant between them. It was time to call in the reinforcements. "Mommy," he shouted into the phone, reduced to his childhood self. After breaking down hysterically, he explained the situation. Of course, Melina would help. Family is her life!

And now it is my pleasure to introduce you to the Ramero Quadro!
    4XTY68P.png

Feeding the newbies
    Yej7uCX.jpg

Robertina Ramero
    oamGjLA.jpg

fIXcelP.jpg

ARj1OFx.jpg

9azl2Rr.jpg

GqmFXtM.jpg

Attillio Ramero
    zACOuB3.jpg

HlEDcbH.jpg

g3b57lM.jpg

kCKMWkW.jpg

7XGQWSg.jpg

OKBNAl5.jpg

PJIgYpf.jpg

VsSAdAt.jpg

arZp7Ea.jpg

Ezzelin Ramero
    4DnVcz6.jpg

Dzx9rXb.jpg

SmmiIAc.jpg

IfGjtYQ.jpg

cbyzLPq.jpg

t3zgiMt.jpg

XCycbxI.jpg

0A37w65.jpg

7mnSQZV.jpg

Peligrino Ramero
    Gb7KlRa.jpg

hXTXHTr.jpg

yrk5CgY.jpg

JsNNxEv.jpg

cSP2bAO.jpg

DsT3C4z.jpg

aN1oUO2.jpg

kl9pacr.jpg

Some of the hair and clothes are different in the children due to the trait screen popping up while in camera mode for frame-by-frame shots, which caused a glitch. As a result, I had to reload several times and do it again. But the images were so cute that I thought I'd keep them in.

First family dinner with all the toddlers!
    AAQW3n2.jpg
    Clockwise at the table starting at the far end: Vitalia Ramero (Daughter), Edmonda Ramero (Father), Milana Ramero (Paternal Grandmother), Wren Ramero (Mother), Jayden Price (Vitalia's BFF) and Fuifui 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (Butler)
    Clockwise on the floor starting at the right: Peligrina Ramero (Son), Attilio Ramero (Son), Robertina Ramero (Son), and Ezzelin Ramero (Son)

Story time with Nana!
    Hhzk0bj.jpg
    The troops come marching one by one, hooray hoorah!

wOA0cjO.jpg
    Gather 'round children. Let me tell you a story!

0OZBJ7s.jpg
    "And they learned that it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like. It's all about how you treat each other and yourself. The End."
  • Options
    What a fun story, @PenguinFoop And, my but do you ever have your hands full!
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member

Oh yes! This is a mess! 😆 And Wren isn't helping at all aside from the occasional short conversation with a random toddler. Meanwhile, Vitalia has entered a mean phase so she's been yelling at Wren a lot.

• Options
    Florida Man is doing Florida Man things....like wading in his muddy backyard pond at 10 pm, looking for frogs

QPiAFCl.png
  • Options
    A day in the life of Florida Man--taking a bath out by the sidewalk, as cars and people go past....

IigA7y2.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top