Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I don’t have pictures currently, I just happened to spot it on their website which I was looking at during a quiet period. Next time I’m there I’ll get some photos!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Yes! I'd love to see them 😁

No idea if there's going to be another chapter before the end of the year. Probably not, so instead you get this! It's a bit early, but eh, what the heck. I'd like to wish everyone a blessed Yule and a merry Christmas 🎄🎁🎆❤

2KLmgFb.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Awww such a lovely screenshot! Gawain is looking VERY cosy with Arthur there :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Aw, Great pictures <3 Gawain stealing the show a bit :P

Happy holidays to you too <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Lucy_Henley Haha, he sure is! Off-screen, his sim keeps flirting with him. But then again, "Gavin" keeps flirting with everyone 😆

@Ellupelluellu Very happy holidays! Your new profile picture fits the wintery mood perfectly 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Right! New year, new... chapter. I did promise I'd be back after the holidays 🙃

SLnqH7L.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    All I can say is…
    Well that was a cheerful New Year’s read 😐
    I’m used to it though, I don’t expect anything cheerful. Even though Sarah maintained her sass till the end.
    @Lucy_Henley
    Wasn't it just? 😅 Writing it was... well, let's say this one won't be on my top 10 favourite ones to write. The dice have spoken... but this is one of those times where I wished they'd have said something else. 😔
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    Wow , I have to confess I did cry. And Sarahs words to both, Morgana AND Ygraine made me sob even more , Lovely <3

@Sims4MagicalTales
    They... yeah. They were. 😔

@Ellupelluellu
    You're not the only one. I cried while writing it too 😔 Sarah had so much love for them both. Her sim is in a wonderful villa in Sulani right now, together with Ygraine, forever safe from my dice. 💔
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited January 2023
    I took a picture of the bunnies at the place I volunteer, but I’m on my iPad currently and trying to work out how to upload it. I tried using the Imgur app but it didn’t work, so maybe I’ll send the photo from my phone to my computer.
    @Lucy_Henley that would work, yeah! And then you can paste them in here from your computer. I bet they're really cute 😊
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited January 2023
    Whew, January is a busy month! I'm behind on a bunch of stories but will catch up eventually. In the meantime...

Dh7q4Bp.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Great chapter!
    Arthur’s determined face at the idea of doing better… he will do better. He might not always succeed in what he wants to do, but he will at least be doing his best which is the main thing. It’ll take time.
    And oh, Guinevere is so pretty :) Losing her mentor must be so tough. It must’ve been pretty terrifying for her, thinking she was about to die.

I was hoping for new episode .

Awww <3
    Im still bit buzzled on what , exactly is Morholt ..

Change in courtyard indeed is huge, and Arthur is right , sunny day is like mocking to face, rude reminder.

Oh yes, he did right thing, when did what Sarah asked him to do nothing. Morgana should know that better too. But she is bitter, I get it.

Its so nice to see Lance as support to Arthur, knowing what eventually will happen, takes part of it away in my own mind.

" You have to be a king that does right by his people.”

*snif* *sob* *snif*

Guinevere, indeed, who do you want to be?

Oh, again i should read first, then comment. Well, now you know, Morholt.
    Body is 1 character too short. <<---- forum insisted this, did not let me post

Here are the bunnies! I had to spoiler it because the photo's quite large. There's no info sign saying who's who, I'm assuming it's them. They're cute anyway :)

aDae6hA.jpg
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    @Lucy_Henley BNUUY!
    they/them or she/her
    @Lucy_Henley Thank you!
    You’re right, trying is always the most important, even if you don’t succeed. Not even giving it a shot is failing by default, after all. Arthur and Guinevere sure have gone through the wringer, Guinevere moreso than Arthur. They all need time to heal… and process.

@Ellupelluellu I’m glad you enjoyed it! Oooh yeah, the forum won’t let you post comments unless you have at least… 4? 5? Characters in your comment. It doesn’t count everything that is under a spoiler.
    I’ve been to exactly one funeral that had beautiful sunny skies and people running around in shorts. It felt like a slap to the face and oddly comforting at the same time. Poor Arthur didn’t have any choices that would not end in tragedy. Morgana might know that too, deep down – but it’s always easier to point your rage at others.

Lancelot rolls for almost everything he does in this series, and his dice choose “support the cast” every single time. He’s such a good guy. <3 Who does Guinevere want to be, indeed… and will she be able to become that person?

@Lucy_Henley
    BUNNIES! They look so cute! Also my eyes tricked me into thinking that tube in the middle was a giant carrot for a split second, and then I was wondering which of them knows “Enlarge Carrot” as a spell 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi If it was a giant carrot they’d probably all be gathered round it, stuffing their faces. It’d be like Arthur and a giant cake. :D
    @_sims_Yimi If it was a giant carrot they’d probably all be gathered round it, stuffing their faces. It’d be like Arthur and a giant cake. :D

Hmm... like Arthur and giant cake...
    01-28-23-7-27-24-PM.jpg
    01-28-23-7-27-13-PM.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi that is AMAZING! It’s a shame dental hygiene didn’t really exist in medieval times as his teeth would be in a dreadful state!
    edited January 2023
    @_sims_Yimi
    LOL thanks! Now I will always see those bunnyears on Arthur.. once seen, cannot unsee :D:D:D

ETA:oh boy im good at spoilers, i made quote first :D

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @_sims_Yimi @Lucy_Henley
    The real bunnies are cute.

Arthur with bunny ears and eating cake is also cute. :) I forgot that he had a sweet tooth.
    Hi guys! Quick update. On the bright side, I passed my First Aid Responder training and am now officially allowed to help in emergencies! Yay!
    On the flipside, my game has been acting up, the latest update messed with some mods it shouldn't have messed with and I seem to have misplaced Gawain. As in, I can't find him. 😅 Chapter is coming soon, just... with obstacles. 😆 hope you're all doing well!
    J6AKQqX.jpg