Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New 2023 Roadmap Released! It's All Relative.

12346...Next

Comments

• Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Hmmm, I have mixed feelings about the intimates kit; some it looks pretty, some of it looks a little tacky. But I'll probably buy it eventually if there are at least three or four pieces I would use. The bathroom clutter kit is probably a no for me, though.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'll of course have a closer look at the kits, see what's in them. Its maybe a yes for the lingerie kit, and maybe a no for the bathroom clutter. I was really hoping it wouldn't be just clutter. Might be yet another kit I won't get then.

Not too stoked about a Generations/family pack either, to be honest. I was hoping occult players would finally get something more than breadcrumbs in the next expansion. I don't need more chores/housework, and if the imaginary friend makes a comeback? No thanks, I've been down that creepy, dark alley before. They were nothing but a nuisance.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Intimate apparel kit looks promising. Previews are kind of meh but I'm going to wait and see the full line up. I prefer darker colors vs pastels so hopefully they have more swatches. Absolute zero interest in clutter kit. But congrats to those who wanted/would be into that.

Didn't expect infants to be released prior to the patch or so soon so looking forward to whenever they arrive.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Wasn’t the main reason people started assuming generations those dentures? I’m pretty sure that’s when the threads started to get made - the dentures and the screenshots of the mom with the baby carrier.

Right now I’m thinking it probably isn’t generations. I do think it will be child based though.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    Wasn’t the main reason people started assuming generations those dentures? I’m pretty sure that’s when the threads started to get made - the dentures and the screenshots of the mom with the baby carrier.

Right now I’m thinking it probably isn’t generations. I do think it will be child based though.

But the "related" and "family reunion" + the tree with 4 trad family photo frames on it should indicate a focus on relatives and perhaps the broader family? I'm not into all this dental stuff, but the family/relatives have my attention :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Seriously, another boring clutter Kit. Zzz Hopefully this one will have some functional playable stuff, otherwise no thank you. :s
    However, I'm very excited for the Simintimates Kit that's coming into the game. It so reminds me of my beloved favorite Sims 3 MasterSuite. ;):p<3<3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,452 Member
    jpajari wrote: »
    SimDork23 wrote: »
    As much as I would LOVE for the infant update to come out next week, I’m thinking that the update next week is just going to address the laundry list, & then the stream will cover the infants coming out that same day. It seems too early for a stream to cover the expansion, especially when we’ll probably get at least one of the kits before its release. I don’t think the expansion will get released until the end of the quarter.

I agree, I assume the infant update will be the same day as the community stream, the two kits will follow with releases in February and early March, and the EP will be released in late March. I could be completely off, but either way we still get all of these things before the end of March which is exciting!

Oh, how odd, I have had that very same thought! But, I won't hold my breath, either. They will drop when ready.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I wonder if the expectant mothers will be able to knit onesies for the infants. I know the other family members can wear knitted items, but I sure hope the same holds true for the infants. And I have been holding my breath for a generational EP for so long, I'm almost afraid to expect too much. Two kits, an update with the babies, and a new EP sounds like a lot of new content is coming our way. I'll pass on the kits. But I cannot wait to see the freed babies in action. I have found myself missing the infant activities we had in the past that made babies feel like real members of the family. Since we finally got toddlers, I have been aging up all the babies at birth and skipping that phase because it was so boring.
  • MMz023MMz023 Posts: 22 Member
    Is it already confirmed that the infant stage will be added?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    MMz023 wrote: »
    Is it already confirmed that the infant stage will be added?

@MMz023 infants have been confirmed.

• MMz023MMz023 Posts: 22 Member
    ^ Ooh thanks, I assume cribs will also be added
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    edited January 2023
    The Sims Freeplay will also have an announcement during the Livestream.

The Sims 23rd Birthday
    Hoople Borpna! Join in on the birthday fun with The Sims during the month of February. Don’t miss a special surprise from The Sims FreePlay in the ‘Behind The Sims’ Community stream on YouTube & Twitch on January 31, 9AM PST!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-freeplay/news/charming-cottage-update
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    The Sims Freeplay will also have an announcement during the Livestream.

The Sims 23rd Birthday
    Hoople Borpna! Join in on the birthday fun with The Sims during the month of February. Don’t miss a special surprise from The Sims FreePlay in the ‘Behind The Sims’ Community stream on YouTube & Twitch on January 31, 9AM PST!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-freeplay/news/charming-cottage-update

I hope it isn't just about the Sims 23rd Birthday. I want to hear about the Expansion.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited January 2023
    I hope its about pack refreshes, base game updates, infants and Sims Bday
    maybe with little hint on next EP gameplay, title or when its coming or something

well, gal can dream
    I'll just sob and eat cake if it isn't
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free