Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the World Adventures hidden traits inheritable?

So I'm planning on creating a SuperSim, and I want them to have every (or at least as many as possible) of the hidden traits. Most of them seem obtainable either by career choices, specific parenthood, or both. But the World Adventures hidden traits, "Asian (really more specifically Chinese from what I can tell) Culture", "Egyptian Culture" and "French Culture" might not be, from what I've read. So I was wondering, if anyone who had experience with these hidden traits might be able to tell me whether they are inheritable or not, and if so whether a Sim can have all three at once?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    According to SimsWiki, three culture traits are not inheritable. But I have no idea about a sim having all these three traits at once.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    In spite of what the wiki says, I've seen a few people who claim to have had the trait passed down to offspring. If their testimonies are true, it seems the chance is 50%. It is worth noting, I've also seen people suggest there is a limit of 2 hidden traits per sim, but I can't verify that information.
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    The hidden culture traits are in fact inheritable. You can get the traits through having offspring with local sims in each destination.

I don't know if the traits stack but if you're using nrass you can cheat the traits on a sim and see if they have all three.