Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JANUARY 20TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,318 EA Community Manager
Sul sul,

Welcome everyone to the January 20th edition of the Friday Highlights thread. We are officially 2 years to the day of @SimGuruNinja being wrong on Live Mode pronunciation! Let's reminisce, shall we?

Ahhh, memories. These weekly reminders are sticking around folks, so buckle up.
  • On Monday, we celebrated the life and legacy of a great pioneer in the equal rights movement via Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day here in the United States.
  • On Tuesday, we released the latest patch. You can read the full patch notes right here. Also, make sure to check those mods. Thanks @luthienrising :)
  • On Thursday, we released the next 2 Kits for The Sims 4 with the Bathroom Clutter and Simtimates Collection. You can check out the screenshot thread for those here.

Now on to the highlights!

This week's picture comes from @CAPTAIN_NXR7
529qgdz7heo3.png

• @alanmichael1 wants to know, Will you buy the new kits? I know a lot of us are excited about getting more clutter objects (because we get hyped over some strange things in The Sims), what about you?
  • And finally, lets show some love to @polrbear for their awesome The Sims 3 builds! I love seeing real life and The Sims collide so this is a really cool project to watch :)

And that about wraps it up for this week, I hope you all have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday!

-Cade
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments