Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited January 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Yes, Kayleigh actually did die in my game. I found it odd, I got the popup from the mod stating she died on the table, yet both she and Erik returned to their home. Then I saw she had these weird purplish circles on her skin and the popup came again explaining she died of sepsis. Then Kayleigh fell over into that position they do when dead. Happily, Erik had a few Death Flowers on him (although only one is needed) given to him by his Obsessed Fans. He readily gave one over to Grimmie. Kayleigh was saved, but I worry for how long? I've had Sims plead and be successful, only for the saved Sim to end up dead again as early as the next day. And since I know you cannot plead when a Sim is dying of old-age, I'm a tad worried.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited January 2023
    @Ellupelluellu I enjoyed your story. I really liked this line, "That rooster who woke me up must be from my neighbours.. I need to ask them can it be set for later!" I roared that was just too funny. Talk about a Sim completely out of their element. Good job.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Great updates everyone!

@Kerrigan
    P.1087 OH my—- what happened. Mary’s scaring me 😱

Rory noticed too!

"You don't smell right, lady! What did you do?!"

"Keep sticking your snout in my business and you'll find out!"

hLxhvCj.png

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello simmers!

This is a comment post/

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you for the comment, playing the kids are so much fun, I love the festivals so far, definitly should give it a go when you are able. I 've been meaning so say how captivated your Collette story is, so a good read, excellent. Also I enjoy your Local color story! @mightysprite this challenge looks so fun! I will have to try it after my NSB challenge!

@GalacticGal Oh my... what a twist my condolences, I know though it these hard times, Erik and co, have a sound faith and family network at their side.

@DreamPrincess It is good to see Roddy and co back and the sweet kitten!

@DaniRose2143 You're sims are goals in style, appearance and most importantly inner beauty and strength, I just wanted to say, I've been reading your story (both now) and they are amazing!

@Lucy_Henley Great to see the Magical crew back, I have a few chapters to catch up on but loving the reboot!

@_Gina I love your premade stories you put a different spin and flare into the characters that is so enticing.

@ Everyone else: Your stories and updates are amazing, pictures or no pictures keep them coming, I am liking and awesoming them all!

If everyone is interested, here is a link to my story page, but don't few obligated it is long you could read what you wish!
    Link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988497/lyries-simming-stories/p1
    edited January 2023
    Hello Simmers!

Here is the link to my previous post: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18217779#Comment_18217779

Waking Up And Breakfast
    We start off with early the next morning, Rainbow came down and Jesse was awake, chillin' by the fire, wanting to get to know Hazel's other BFF's more, Rainbow decided to chat.
    51847123381_fc622d9a64_k.jpg

The two had a great conversation of What influenced the sim world the most?

Rainbow was a die hard occult lover, her favorite type being spellcasters and Jesse was die hard into science, loving aliens.
    51847442914_65c3d9db73_k.jpg

Jesse even whipped out his old homework book to read a bit about how the surgery and birthing machines at the hospital were so strange because, it was alien tech, same with the ex-ray machines.
    51847183668_de9b66fb23_k.jpg

Rainbow agreed with this. Before explained to Jesse that the reason why sims could hold almost anything in their inventory was due to a benevolent but rash spell-caster long ago, gave their magic to the earth of Simnation, this allowed each sim to access this magic like a portal pocket since the magic realm, was also in a pocket universe, she still had no idea where though but one day, she would find out!
    51847771050_a0f0bc80e1_k.jpg

It was a good debate but neither settled on were sims could just twirl into clothing from?

Aliens did not really wear clothing like other sims and spellcaster magic seemed misplaced in something like that even practical magic.

The two finally agreed it was something blessed on every sim by the watcher.
    51847442834_1be826869d_k.jpg

Jesse went off to do a bit more research with some of his other books he brought, both agreed to meet up later.

Hazel came down and Rainbow enthused what a amazing person Jesse was, telling a bit of their convo.

Happy they got along, Hazel smiled widely, even if what Rainbow was chattering about went over her head.
    51846148997_50771b0920_k.jpg

Hazel asked Rainbow if she could play the new song she learned.

Whipping out her hand crafted violin by her aunt Mckenna, she was more than happy to do just that!~
    51847183538_a0adad6d22_k.jpg

After the performance, the two just sat and chatted, Hazel did bring up, she was getting guitar lessons and she really liked it, though she was too shy to share anything and did not have her own guitar yet.

Rainbow was ecstatic and encouraging saying, she just had to keep practicing, it does make a wonderful sound eventually. She should know her violin used to sound like a cat yowling like its tail got stepped on.
    51846148972_881cb5ef41_k.jpg

The rest of the kids woke up and they enjoyed a breakfast of Komorebi style pancakes which were very delicious!

(This is all CC food aka Souffle pancakes).
    51847770925_87566b068f_k.jpg

Vanessa and Beck always ate in the living room since the table had enough seats for the kids, though Nessa got done already, enjoying some morning reading.

Hazel wanting her main guardian's presence for a bit, just some quiet bonding while she ate her breakfast.
    51847123106_5b91ac4af7_k.jpg

The Slopes
    Then off they all trooped, to the slopes woot!
    51846148812_be2016897f_k.jpg

"All ready Hazelnut?"

Rainbow asked happily glancing back at a excited yet nervous smile.

"Yeah! Sure am, Bow-bow."
    51847123031_ebf3088b1e_k.jpg

They started off at a smooth pace, the snow glided them along its chilled path.
    They picked up speed and came a crossed a little mound of snow that made them go up, up, up!
    51847183268_dba45103a2_k.jpg
    51846148647_18bee05e6b_k.jpg

Poor girls they did NOT like the feeling and poor Hazel looks like she is about to fly out! Oh no!!!!
    They did manage to stay in the sled though phew!
    51847183203_2feabce4db_k.jpg
    51847770680_9423254985_k.jpg
    51846148627_b0f35b153a_k.jpg

They went cruising along, smiles back on their faces near the end of the ride!
    51847770590_14c71eb030_k.jpg

Oh noooo at the very end they wipe out! they both try to stretch out an arm to help stop themselves but.....
    51847442384_2c05bcfaf6_k.jpg
    51847122756_a777b0e402_k.jpg
    51847183053_6ed6999def_k.jpg

Jesse and Matt tried their luck on the bunny slope! And they had a really good ride!!!
    51847183008_0afc65118a_k.jpg

Next was Paisley and Illana!
    They had the same results as poor Hazel and Rainbow awwww.
    51847770415_b6327af2fb_k.jpg
    51847442234_0a1a192c5b_k.jpg

That is the face of regretting your choices oof!
    51847182863_2fceb8bd8a_k.jpg

Hazel tried to take another ride with Beck, whom she really had became close with much to Vanessa's relief, they had a prefect ride! However as they road down to the bottom they both winced!
    51846148227_9a3f713a54_k.jpg

Poor Jesse and Rainbow had wiped out! Of course Beck and Hazel helped both of them up checking that they were okay.
    51846148152_47f15c15ca_k.jpg

Vanessa and Matt went and they had a bit of a scare..... or at least Matt did? xD They made it though!
    51847770010_b6092173b2_k.jpg

Illana wanted one more ride and did one solo and came out cruisin' down the slope.
    51846148047_dfa86e1697_k.jpg

Hotpot and Onsen
    The group all deiced to go to the onsen and there was a hot pot that Beck and Nessa cooked up for everyone.

They chatted about their time on the slopes, what they liked best and did not like.
    51847122341_8da0dad157_k.jpg

The kids as normal, all ate at a kotatsu table which was different but very nice.

LOL at Rainbow looking amused at how hesitating Jesse is to try the food! xD

Rainbow Thoughts: 'Yup, I will wait to see what your reaction is before trying.'
    51847122291_dc2431b6b0_k.jpg

Beck and Nessa enjoyed a nice dinner themselves~
    51847122181_6878a4acdd_k.jpg

Then the girls headed off to get showered since everyone wanted to try the soothing waters of the Onsen.
    51847441759_99d4806934_k.jpg

The boys had gotten done first and were relaxing aaaaah feels sooooo good!
    51847441704_421b8f15eb_k.jpg

The girls were not far behind and really enjoyed the waters! I love all their faces here!
    Oh and of course misses lone wolf over here, as ornery as she is, she looks very pleased and happy right now~
    51847769770_93e461dcfb_k.jpg
    51846147747_0cfd59b696_k.jpg

That evening, Hazel and Rainbow wanted to build another snowpal together and so they did right before bed.
    They had to stomp on the snow a bit to loosen it up. Yet they managed to build a good one!
    A/N: I forgot to get a picture of the finished snowpal
    51847182253_da5893670b_k.jpg
    51847182283_771cd3334b_k.jpg

That is the end of day two of the Snowy Escape Vacation!

Thanks for reading and happy simming! <3:)

Post edited by Lyrie on
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    Thanks @Lyrie :) I love the snowy vacation story!
    Hope you have fun with the Local Color challenge if you do try it.
    edited January 2023
    @thank you, Lyrie. I had an all-engulfing moment of inspiration. I fully didn't expect it to go where it did, but it basically wrote itself. LOL

I loved you Day 2 of the Snow Trip. What fun! Some of those faces of uncertainty cracked me up, though. Makes me want to send my Cantrell family to the slopes for a bit. Maybe after Kayleigh is cleared by the doctor for such antics. :open_mouth:
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    edited January 2023
    @Lyrie Thank you! I'm so happy you're enjoying the stories. Speaking of inner strength and beauty there will be a lot of it in the next chapter of Schemes which I need to get wrapped up tonight.

It was fun seeing everybody enjoying Mt. Komorebi, even with all those wipeouts.🫣 The winter sports there are a lot of fun. I love Rainbow waiting for Jesse to try the food first!
    I'm taking a break to grab a snack before I get back to the next chapter of Schemes. I wanted to leave you all with a couple of teasers for the night. I also wanted to let you know this chapter is going to be all Mimi and Nancy. I had planned on splitting up the two segments around Nancy and Mimi with another character but nothing really came to me and all of my creative energy kept pulling me towards this storyline. I know how much everybody loves Mimi so I know you won't be disappointed. And who knows I may have found a new storyline and character.🤔

Mimi has stage presence and they can cast a spell...
    RNCzgcR.png

Some people say, 'Never meet your heroes'. Sometimes your heroes will disappoint you, but sometimes they turn out to be even better than you could have imagined...
    ileYrDh.png
    EdHY59Y.png
    E0CyMwe.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Yep, it's a nice thought. :) I'm glad you understand about random comments. Thanks about Tua. He should look like Tane since I used Tane to make him with genetics. I did that one other time with my Super Sim and actually ended up loving his brother I made even more! The original will always hold a special place in my heart though. In the case of Tane and Tua, I'm more familiar with Tane, I've had him a long time and played him by himself. I'm just getting to know Tua, but I think he turned out well too. :)

Oh cool, so you're doing a combo of challenges with Senna and Aeri, I love that! Tsk, I've had Sims knock the pieces off the board in a fit of anger when they were losing, but none of them have outright left. Sheesh! How rude! It seems Senna is at least learning, since she stumped Aeri at one point. Glad Aeri finally got her win though.

Some people! For Pete's sake Dude, maybe clean out the wax in your ears so you can hear better! Has the Fabricator fiend dunked her in the dye yet? Love the fail animations, hilarious! hehe Nice medium size pumpkins Senna. She doesn't want an oversized one? Ah, I see, she wanted one to display and most likely use the others for pies. Ooo, I predict a wedding soon. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, so you like Tane eh? More than Tua. Yep, it's a good thing we don't have to pick one, these two chose each other. Tane was the first, I've had him awhile so I'm more familiar with him. He originally had long hair too, which you know I love on guys. I'm just getting to know Tua, but I like him so far. Tane will always be more special though, of course. Just like I'll always love Joel, but you know how much I obsess over Josh. hehe

Thanks for the heads-up about not putting all screenshots in a spoiler. I understand. I just thought since there were so many, they should go in a spoiler. I'll post at least a 'header' pic from now on, or perhaps all visible in an update if there isn't many. :)

hehe She doesn't look too keen on watching a cooking show. I like your tiny makever of Mitch, he looks great!

I loved that cottage since the moment I saw it in his thread, so good! Aww, Honey, you do not look ridiculous, you look perfect for life on the farm. The changes you made make perfect sense. Gah! Bummer about the cell service. Love all the plants scattered around and the interior looks great. Still no service? Hmm, maybe she needs solar panels? Or a windmill. Dang rooster! Funny what she said about resetting it though. hehe Hopefully she figures out the power situation soon and gets that cell service! Great post! <3
    Smaller update for Ginger Gentry doing my R2R Mermaid IL Collection challenge. :)

bfne8rN.png
    After Ginger woke up from her nap, I updated her shack as planned. All her seeds had previously disappeared from household inventory so she had to gather more. She has all the IL plants again now, except a coconut. Plus, she has a plantain and a grape seed she caught fishing put in a planter on the front porch. Grape was the only thing in season since it's late Fall. She had a Bird of Paradise caught fishing before it too disappeared. Hopefully she fishes up another one.

v4zO8N3.png
    Overhead view - First Remodel since moving above ground.

Ginger's shack seems like a good size for one Sim, but it's on a 64 x 64 lot. Hopefully a little landscaping will help it look less bare and...small. I originally wanted to use IL garden plants, but none of them grow in Fall. That's okay, I love the beautiful IL landscaping assets.

A few more remodel screenshots in the spoiler.
    GHBeeOA.png
    Front - New simple landscaping including a touch of terrain paint. One day the front porch and back deck will be covered.

4uWeeT5.png
    Right Side - New 2 x 2 locked trash can room.

lchBU2c.png
    Rear view - New landscaping.

dOdywPX.png
    Living room - New rug, TV, plant, couch and wall hanging. All Aquariums were temporarily moved to the nursery. Added a hanging light in every room to brighten it up inside.

PTwtOgE.png
    Kitchen - New corner counter, overhead shelving unit, Kava bowl and a Ginger selfie.

49CKktU.png
    Bedroom - New shelves for Ginger's treasure collection, desk lamp, plant, pottery and a seashell. I decided window dressing wasn't needed in any room. No changes to the other side of the room.

VuqsraH.png
    While I was doing the remodel, the baby turtles were hatching! A sure sign Mua Pel'am has been restored to it's former glory. Yay!

XdWbabG.png
    Aren't they cute? I zoomed in on one of the tiny creatures and was surprised at the extra detail they have in comparison to some other NPC wildlife. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have them as pets for our Sims?

ngx81Xb.png
    Apparently, Melody has given up her fish poaching ways. While Ginger was fishing, a new poacher showed up. Unlike Melody, she was able to convince this poacher to stop and leave. Go Ginger!

W2TGenj.png
    She was rewarded some very welcome simoleans, plus, her butterfly friends winged by to dance around and show their delight. They drop by to give thanks whenever Ginger does something to benefit the environment.

zXNBAvQ.png
    Ginger continued fishing the rest of the afternoon into the twilight of evening. No Royal Swordfish yet, but a few other treasures including a duplicate coin she could sell worth 550! Cha-ching!

AQqpiEm.png
    As Twilight fell into the indigo of night, Ginger swam to a deeper area of the sea and set a couple new fish traps. I love this screenshot, one of my favorites taken so far in this challenge. <3

"Good Night my beautiful blue friend."

Happy Simming Everyone! :)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    @Karababy52 What a beautiful beach house :)
    It's time for the next chapter of Schemes And Dreams. As I mentioned last night this one is all Nancy and Mimi. That storyline simply took over. LGBTQIA topics are close to home for me and that's why this one turned out like it did. So grab a latte, or a coffee, maybe a muffin and enjoy a little breakfast entertainment...

83vwy4S.png

Schemes And Dreams: Thanks For Making Me A Fighter
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Lyrie,
    Thank you!

@DaniRose2143,
    Awesome entry! Mimi roasting the Landgraabs, and then the watcher roasting the Landgraabs! Delicious!

I'm taking it a bit slower with my next entries. Besides, I've got the whole house to myself during the weekend!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • QueenOfNowhereQueenOfNowhere Posts: 29 Member
    In my game today, my Sim threw a party but it wasn't very successful and she fell out with a friend. Maybe they were fighting over David? They both seemed to be obsessed with him. She did some gardening, working on her skills. And she's also looking for her new career but can't decide what to do.

Not much happening for her at the moment but I'm hoping things will pick up... ^^
    @mightysprite - Thank you! :) IL has some beautiful assets. Looking forward to the day Ginger has enough simoleans to expand and decorate more though. It seems so plain, or it did until the landscaping. I love those little trees for one thing.

I won't pretend to know what's going on in your story, however I like the last screenshot for your Gen 1 Sim in the Local Color challenge. The basketball hoop is such a fun object for our Sims eh? Curious about this Local Color challenge I've seen mentioned a couple times now. I'll have to check it out. I love doing challenges. <3
    @DreamPrincess Thank you! God bless the dev that included the lightning strike cheat.😈 It was very satisfying to use that cheat for the first time and that Nancy was the deserving recipient.😁
    Hello Simmers!

FirAst some comments.

@mightysprite I enjoy the trip myself! And it fun enough to read so must be fun enough to play!

@GalacticGal It is awesome when the story gives that inspiration from the blue! I love the faces too xD You should take the Cantrell's there for sure! I did not have time to do everything!

@DaniRose2143 Oooo, I need to go read that new chapter looks amazing! I know and I've not tried snowboarding or skiing yet, Haha it cracked me up too like hmmm okay check we are good to go, thanks Jeese! xD

Here its too another post.

Day Three
    We start off on day three of four of the vacation! Everyone ate fried eggs, toast and melon for breakfast.
    51847121886_14ab1ae23c_k.jpg

They decided a day in bonding was a good idea today as it was freezing and to cold to go outside.

Rainbow and Paisley got to know Matt more since they were already good friends with each other.
    51846147597_30505c937b_k.jpg

Rainbow hung out with Beck for a bit who cracked her up, then spent some time reading with Jesse, but wait were is Illana?
    51847441339_1874062af5_k.jpg

She snuck outside to destroy the snowpal Hazel and Rainbow made (this was all on her own) I know I saw subtle hints of her jealously of Rainbow and they erupted out!!!

Lucky for her... no one saw as Vanessa was taking a much needed lavender soak.

And Beck was playing some card games and board games with some of the kids.
    51847121676_9194a1b98c_k.jpg

The weather cleared so they went back to the Onsen to finish out their day of relaxing and also to enjoy another hot pot!
    51847121651_baa02296c2_k.jpg

Later that night, Beck and Vanessa flirted some more, they were just going with the flow, if something more happened so be it but no need to feel obligated or stressors, on this mountain in this room surrounding by the warmth of the space heater, it was like their own world.

They both realized and admitted to each other, they were comfortable at this stage of their relationship for now.
    51847181998_a07df97c9f_k.jpg

Day Four, Last Day.
    The next morning, the kids were up first and just chattering in the living room to each other.
    51847181988_4433c338c4_k.jpg

The kids were surprised that Beck was cooking, especially without Vanessa, he was getting advice from everywhere, how to stir this and cook that and don't forget the this and that, and what if you added this in there?

Beck stayed calm since he was a sub teacher and just laughed to himself and chatted back to them all as he cooked up the meal.
    51847181978_1154447fe2_k.jpg

Turns out the oatmeal with fruit turned out great, though IDK what got into Matt at the moment, what a face!
    51847769210_4a520f0fb5_k.jpg

Beck snuck back into their bedroom and kissed Vanessa awake to come eat.
    51847181833_6c88db94b8_k.jpg

She had a bit of a breakdown from not helping him or being up in time, at home with Declan (Hazel's unstable dad) and Hazel. if she was not up on time... everything fell apart!

Beck heart broke, this is where he wanted better for Vanessa, he could wait for their relationship to progress and be content, no problem.

However, not with the position she is stuck in with Declan (Who is Vanessa's cousin).

Pushing those feeling aside, he soothed her and reassured her, everything and everyone is fine, she might not be used to it, but he could handle things, her help was appreciated but she could also relax.

He had her back, he was at her side, she was not alone.

Beck's Thoughts: Why else would I come? Oh Vanessa... Who was here to ever hold you when you let go of your tears? How many tears did you have to hold in dealing with a messed up Declan or Hazel crying on you for a thousand reasons? How strong do you have to keep being?

Well for now, let me hold you, let me be your rock to lean on, let me be your tissue, just let me hold you...
    51846147092_41650dbad1_k.jpg

Grateful tears trickled down her face, she never felt so loved.
    She reached out caressing Beckett's sweet caring face.
    Her mind was blank so words failed her.
    Just an overwhelming feeling of appreciation.
    51846147042_f201e30ae2_k.jpg

She wanted to express this feeling somehow....
    So... she just kissed him deep and passionate, Beck got the message loud and clear.

Thank you, thank you so much, I love you.
    51847440839_0c890ead38_k.jpg

Early afternoon, they all trooped out towards the slopes to see what they wanted to do for the last day, the kids suddenly got caught up in an epic snowball fight.

Beck and Vanessa took advantage of this to do a bit more flirting~
    51847440829_be2846d335_k.jpg

Then they made snowpals together, Hazel and Rainbow still had no idea they previous one had been brutally destroyed by Illana.

Here are the results.
    The big one is Hazel's and Rainbow's.
    The rebel one was more Illana's idea then Jesse's
    The last one with the posh look was Paisley and Matt's creation.
    I think a wonderful verity indeed :)
    51846146887_5e29e67794_k.jpg
    51847121216_7c1a608281_k.jpg

They all gathered at the table to have a small go over of what was happening now, aka cleaning the rental, packing and catching their flight back since the afternoon had crept to evening before everyone's eyes.
    51846146807_d69949285c_k.jpg

That is all for now, simmers, next part will be flying home and returning to parents and goodbye's from a lovely trip!

Happy Simming! :blush:
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2023
    @DaniRose2143,
    She had it coming!

Time to focus, Calum!
    Saying goodbye to the Selvadorada marketplace team.
    Shine and Princess Roddy headed to Carla's Cantina for the final time. Shine talked to Carla:
    fa24f2f4943e61b898f77c6045cfebef2e273b05.png
    11ce4ac82a4b9b55172f2dfbcffdc5236939e7e1.png
    57fd83c5f1d91b6e0e0a61dc344f72778894a546.png
    Then Carla went over to Princess Roddy and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    6aa7dda0d6866897272b0f92eefd00ef80ad7409.png
    'Hope to see you next spring, Princess Roddy.' Carla said. 'I hope so too.' the princess replied cheerfully. Carla smiled and gave him a great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    0ad65b78b1ed44d88a8d664ca0c34e8a6f48a5ac.png
    Princess Roddy then went over to Oscar Trujillo. 'Adiós, Princess Roddy. Have a safe trip back home.' Oscar said, giving the princess a hug:
    a9434ce3f81ee20d0e5c38bf011d7b236b96e6b4.png
    'Will do, Oscar.' Princess Roddy replied. Then he went over to where Micaela Diaz was. Micaela smiled. She gave the princess a great, big, loving hug:
    5fe8a939816d1c5bb4df783c8ed8b09f34034429.png
    And a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    5f591e4d6d67e1284c71008a8b60aef24f5bed8a.png
    Micaela also gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    43ae9c4d51f6d2e9b577f9e2aee8e45a75ace106.png
    Princess Roddy smiled. He then said goodbye to the rest of the Selvadorada marketplace team, and set off back to Hillview Hideaway to pack.
    Home time!
    Princess Roddy checked his suitcase. 'That's everything.' he thought. Shine came over and knelt in front of her adorable firstborn. 'Are you ready to go home, sweetie?' she asked:
    7141e10c0298ecc352733476a522601d7ad4283a.png
    'I'm all packed and ready, mummy!' Princess Roddy replied. Shine smiled and called a rickshaw. They were taken to Selvadorada Airport, where Shine and Princess Roddy showed their passports.

Afterwards, they were taken to the runway. George Cahill was waiting. 'Hello again, Your Royal Majesty! How was your holiday?' he asked. 'It was awesome, George!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully. 'Jolly good show!' George said, chuckling. He carefully loaded Shine and Princess Roddy's suitcases. Then George helped the princess aboard. 'Everyone safely in?' he asked. 'We are!' Princess Roddy and Shine said in unison.

George Cahill smiled and did the final checks, also radioing Selvadorada Air Traffic Control, which gave him the all clear. Soon, Royal One was in the air.

It was raining when the airplane touched down. Princess Roddy and Shine disembarked and collected their suitcases. Then a taxi took the pair and their luggage back to Dianthus Hall in Brindleton Bay.

Princess Roddy went upstairs into his bedroom. Eachann purred. 'Hello, my adorable little floofball! I've missed you!' the princess said, giving his furry companion a gentle kiss:
    a1d565255592b0720aceb8897b9a97e6fabc2fd9.png
    Time for the welcome home affection!
    Princess Roddy went downstairs and into the karaoke room. The first to welcome him back was Sophia, who gave her big brother a loving glomp:
    7460cf472543ef9e80cde2cf1ca1397b85827884.png
    Hamish came in next. The princess smiled and gave him a loving hug:
    723287afd4fe5c8c3915bad62b841247d6668d55.png
    He also gave Hamish a loving smooch on his cheek. After chatting, Sophia and Hamish went upstairs into their bedrooms. Benjamin came in and gave his firstborn son a loving hug:
    e4ae8cba41459d260f7bf093ae9b98a5ca97c8a6.png
    Princess Roddy told his dad all about his and Shine's adventures:
    998cc6918ff166982ea7e927eee1599b8cdbcd70.png
    34585945012c44164291143704782d9adfa137d9.png
    445d0efb3c430b5c7f01b0eccc736627dd89977e.png
    Last to come downstairs was Shelly. She gave her adorable nephew a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    9b1b46c48b9680a5a4c1c588f12d7af2e5b0cc08.png
    'Did you have fun, my adorable little cutie pie?' Shelly asked:
    5cfd9b2db4eb91efc81be38534144d3d8da1d64d.png
    'I did, Auntie Shelly!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    2087ae8aa01acf578d996f13549d4f4499c183fa.png
    'That's good to hear, Roddy!' Shelly said, smiling. Then she gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    f4c320b588f56f771225d7c728f6a525556bf6d3.png
    The pair then chatted to each other. Meanwhile, Benjamin welcomed his big and beautiful wife home with a kiss:
    80fe41819eea38cd569093378cb1a1d3d73c48c8.png
    b614c5b22f3d4e5acbad59a9648519d856eb6ad6.png
    It was good to be back home!
    Harvesting and planting!
    Screenshot only section!
    7976de55616541007ac2bd05a3a7dd4c59fcd949.png
    bda69a64997969c1a054d96f7b877621db3999c1.png
    ece410edd0bbfd936c10f4a1afec96160c8f96ed.png
    77ee9f50a8c0d6d1bae3f1015812c1ea8f9bd96c.png
    fff4e5658739f248a71edb64b18e102349f75517.png
    136d3729ca366a6a06ffefa59a5ce90ecc3c779a.png
    da86ca7cfb424299b458b79a77307784e43e32e1.png
    9848fe170a504e957e594e826fc9cab33b7d64aa.png
    2dd45f7cecb3cd298e5172530523a1f977d2acc9.png
    09b88ee35d4e01d4469c1bd2741e7398686fb672.png
    0e16e49c174d0eb087522fb0ccc86584f3dc3355.png
    8d7cfc046a68c22516c31aabfc0551c850b4dbde.png
    3cb2330e2fdd20727699ff2c105b2ffe9b2d1dcd.png
    04756e861f046cd1fee561cf82a347416a8e2fd2.png
    ccb92a581b96cd4d14051b2f80e6c5e7206c6d58.png
    3e05944b3fab9893f8484e2ae3e708fac7281e2a.png
    Mud baths and yoga!
    Princess Roddy decided to have a mud bath:
    fb9f1cb029608845c878a841d95c801de221bece.png
    b15f6feaa1acbfb7e68a79b6f88854f1b043a998.png
    Afterwards, he did some yoga:
    cdc61a5771a81530b8f65af744ef61775091741d.png
    4c70cfe88c2ca66fadbd5ead3d75770ba3096dc0.png
    8211ef79b6ab128c93a061a2c3f374aaef78a1ed.png
    2c9bd821c48196e7718c0f796c850ce78bb17727.png
    8d061ef82db90520b990145e6615257d70b40358.png
    When he had finished his yoga routine, Princess Roddy changed back into his feminine everyday outfit and chatted to Eachann:
    36ca5f5db76b758dea221c1915910e8d6999690c.png
    8305339bd2e251a4bec95aff37f12727e4167f96.png
    cbb4f306e2f5c8f3147fa6d1e82ee1061f657622.png
    Then he sat on his sofa and did some knitting, whilst his kitten fell asleep on his lap.

Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,915 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    Thank you :)
    RE: to Mimi and Darling, I cannot image better person to autonomuously show up and look like her dream just came true , than Darling there :smiley:

@GalacticGal ,
    thank you , I was hoping someone to spot the rooster line :) it just was so Lisa.
    Good that Kayleigh is alright. Just out of curiosity, if there were not been death flower, would you just roll with it, widowed Erik, or exited without saving?

@Karababy52 ,
    thank you. Hehe , you know i disslike babyfaces, goes in game too xD
    yes, I knew you were messaging as you said you will, but still it was so short post that i almost missed it totally :)
    Lisa wont get working wifi.. no wureless stuff there now.. its really supposed to be a village in the middle of nowhere. hehe, thanks for the rooster comment :)

I actually also like that house a lot , what Ginger has, very pretty beach hut ! Aww baby turtles are adorable!
    oh, Im actually sorry Melody is no longer the poacher, it was really cool to see her!! And her refusal to go xD

Love that last screenie too!

@QueenOfNowhere , welcome to the forums! Please continue to share happenings from your game, cannot bee eventfull all the time :smiley:

Lggbp3z.png
    That rooster was not onlyone she found.. there were 4 chickens , bees , crickets and lots of wild animal life too!

And Betty

RCpDsdE.png

"Where did you guys came from? thin air?"
    Shefound a note from someone called McMillan , she needs to find them.
    tjYHO2s.png
    But the weather was so hot and pretty she decided a trip to village shall wait a bit ..

GJ8XntA.png
    VQSfa3y.png
    ..And take a swim. Its funny... if only there would be working simstagram to send pictures to...
    9jT0DPL.png
    So, from where to find this McMillan sim?

dHBYbj1.png
    Mmm.. nope , but Lisa managed to somehow understand this man , Michael , had mixed feelings towards shopkeeper lady.. and for good country spirit, she mingled in a bit. Good or worse, who knows, just gossips, and he wanted to tell her.
    D16n1pH.png
    She then went to village, and mingled a bit more... cannot stop now?? Shopkeeper, Kim Goldbloom was blushing and giggling, so cannot be far from true? She also told her from where to find an elderly couple, her closest neighbors, Derek McMillan and Ian Moody.

zkwarKm.png
    Lisa introduced herself.
    z6Hhk8i.png

2bjt9pc.png
    "So you are the girl who will live in old Plumheads, eh, I mean your grandfathers cabin?"
    And continued before Lisa had time to reply,
    "Oh yes. we brought those animals there this morning, like the old Plumhead, eh, I mean your grandfather asked to. We thought you were not arrived yet, nobody sleeps that long.. right , Derek?"
    sez0qNt.png
    "Now now, Ian, let the girl get to know our customs, she comes from the city... " and continued "Do you have something to ask, dear?"
    FkXBCow.png
    "Oh yes! Could you be so nice and give me sort of manual instructions how should I deal with these .... animals?? And how can I safely set the rooster to make that horrid noise later? 2-3 hours would be ideal?? "
    "oh dear, you will be having an one long day..." said Derek.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Wife Number 3 in the making?
    xZ7pO5v.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I've been playing the Pancakes. They welcomed their first born son, Ivan.
    Fhj0yKN.png

He was born on Winterfest Eve! Eliza and Bob really got festive to celebrate. Haha
    t790FP4.png

Ivan loves the snow just like Eliza.
    nkLf6ci.png

Then to finish it off, they all gathered for a family roast. :p
    X166Ll3.png
    @Ellupelluellu It was really fun to watch Darling with Mimi. That's the first 'I did not see that coming' moment that story has provided. I love it.
    It hasn't been one long day for Lisa, it has been a lot of long days for her. I'd be lost too. Going from the city to the country is real a shock. So many things you take for granted aren't available.
  • Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    My Sim got what is possibly the most passive agressive friendship gift from Lilith Vatore: a couple of trash fruits. Gee, thanks Lilith... :joy:

PemY92N.png
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    Hi! I continued my save with another week with the Kim-Lewises... but now I'm thinking I should finally name this game. Considering where I started and where I want to take this thing... how about Preset Mysteries?

Either way, there was not all that much going on, but some important things still did happen.
    One:
    Dennis has been growing his garden, pushing through his Freelance Botanist aspiration and getting promoted at work. He is already a Floral Designer...
    c7giTvV.png
    ...and his work is getting seriously intricate.
    K6kvUAR.png

Two:
    Alice had been especially busy this week. For one, since she has gained some fame from her painting and is known for being an absolute angel, she is getting quite popular. So, at the urging of a friend of hers, Jayme Truong, she put together something of a club...
    rYmqh1K.png

The Muse Seekers like to take their easels and music instruments and go out hunting for inspiration from Mother Nature. From Willow Creek to Tartosa, they hope to see the most beautiful things their land has to offer and let that beauty seep into their art. ...now, their first trip to Mt. Komorebi's bamboo forests was not the most successful one as they got separated and attacked by giant centipedes, but they aren't giving up. Beginnings are always tough and they are not about to let that dissuade them.
    5UiPDRQ.png

Towards the end of the week, Alice also took Dennis and Vivian out to Henford and they had a nice outing there...
    HQdMam9.png
    ...but she had to kick back and relax after that, because... well! She had Big News to share, cravings to sate and an aching back to rest! Also, her morning sickness was fierce this time. O.O
    Jtv6xuo.png

Three:
    Luckily, Olivia took the news about a future sibling very well and played with Granny instead to let Mommy rest.
    eH1zMCv.png

She also joined the League of Adventurers...
    8Zy8BdE.png

...but Elsa is being mean, and Max is even worse.
    RpQVcLT.png

So the best friend Olivia made all week is Tom, the stray cat from the harbour.
    OwNHywK.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top