March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Homemade low sugar ice cream.

I'm no sweet tooth, but I'm having so much fun eating sweet stuff using 0-carb sweeteners and still be able to fall asleep now. Last time, if I were to eat a McFlurry, my heart rate will rise up so high and for hours which makes it hard to sleep. I got afraid to eat ice cream unless I eat it in the morning. 😅 Now I can eat ice cream at any time again. 💃 The only bad thing is I have to make it myself. But beggars can't be choosers. 😂

Will you share how you make that ice cream please?

And the last thing I ate was a skillet meal of grass-fed ground beef cooked with fried diced onions, leftover tiny French lentils, and quinoa plus some romaine salad.

Sure.
    1 cup cooking cream (I think the original recipe calls for heavy whipping cream but I didn't have that at the time).
    3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener. The sweetener has erythritol in it too so if you just have erythritol, I guess that's fine too.
    About a teaspoon of vanilla.

And then you just pour all of that in an air tight Tupperware container and just shake it like you're bartending (LOL) for 5 mins and put it in the freezer. The bad thing about erythritol is that it gets really hard after you have stored the ice cream in the freezer for more than 24 hours so, you might have to leave it out for about 20 mins before you eat it.

I read somewhere that people say Xanthan gum can help make it softer. I put some yesterday in my leftover ice-cream but I haven't checked yet. I'll edit my findings here if it worked. 🤣

But the best creamy scoopable ice cream you could make is if you use allulose instead of erythritol, but allulose is much harder to find and is super expensive.

I will have to try that, thanks! And I can get alkaline but won't touch it after having the worst bowel problems of my life, after eating it.

Erythritol isn't good for gut health either bc it kills the healthy gut bacteria off, so it has to be a once in a while thing with measures to support a healthy gut biome meanwhile. But it's a lot easier on my system than allulose.

Last thing I ate was a ham croissant from a local new Café run by a German lady. Everything she makes is the best I ever tasted.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Corned beef hash
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Matcha Tiramisu, slow cooked shredded beef, tiny bit of seitan, blueberries, and miracle kugel.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    That matcha tiramisu sounds delightful.

The last thing I had was a warm buttered dinner roll.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2023
    That matcha tiramisu sounds delightful.

The last thing I had was a warm buttered dinner roll.

Yeah, it was okay. Nothing like a real Tiramisu tho. Cuz mine was made with yogurt and mashed bananas, and then the ladyfinger bisuits things were made from a healthy oat flour sponge cake. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    peanutbutter sandwich
    Spinach and cheese bun I made.
    LQ12THe.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    turkey sandwich
    chocolate chip cookies
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 371 Member
    Chicken and vegetable potsticker soup.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Air fried chicken with melted cheese, baked plantain, green beans :smile:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    Red Velvet Lychee Orange Oreos.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    chocolate chip cookies
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    A Chicken, Bacon and Cesar wrap
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Fuji apple slices, Naan dippers and caramelized onion hummus, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and pepperoni. Oh and a mini cheese crossaint.

I was way too tired to cook supper so it was just whatever snacks I could find in my fridge for supper lol.
    edited January 2023
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Fuji apple slices, Naan dippers and caramelized onion hummus, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and pepperoni. Oh and a mini cheese crossaint.

I was way too tired to cook supper so it was just whatever snacks I could find in my fridge for supper lol.

That's a lot of cheese. LOL.

Shredded beef, spinach and cheese bread roll, some blueberries and green apple slices, with some nutritional yeast.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    chocolate chip cookies
    Guava matcha overnight oats. <3
    FwDXXd5.gif
    chocolate chip cookies
    Stir fried shrimp, lemon chicken, guava matcha overnight oats, some more guava slices XD, and green apple slices.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    A pint of Ben and Jerry's Banoffee Pie Ice Cream. In the largest bowl I could find.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,825 Member
    BIG chocolate muffin
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts, which I put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • QueenOfNowhereQueenOfNowhere Posts: 29 Member
    Cheese rolls.
    Matcha Latte overnight oats, a spinach and cheese roll, guava, strawberries, and some lemon chicken.
    FwDXXd5.gif