Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why can we age continuously through birthday cake?

The sim I control has become an elder, while her parents are still young adults.
We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).

Comments

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    Are they separate households? If so, turn on auto aging for those outside of the household.
  • YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Are they separate households? If so, turn on auto aging for those outside of the household.

No, they're not separate households. The default setting is auto aging for all the households.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I presume you mean that the cake can continuously be set with candles, which are then blown out, and the sim ages up. I noticed the resetting yesterday, but kept the sim at the one age change.
    I presume you mean that the cake can continuously be set with candles, which are then blown out, and the sim ages up. I noticed the resetting yesterday, but kept the sim at the one age change.

Yes, setting candles or blowing candles continuously is not unreal, but this kind of aging continuously is too unreal.

Btw, I just found out yesterday that the Traditional Chinese version is different from the English version of CAS. Traditional Chinese version doesn't have the function to set personal pronouns.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,402 Member
    Yumeng wrote: »

Yes, setting candles or blowing candles continuously is not unreal, but this kind of aging continuously is too unreal.

Btw, I just found out yesterday that the Traditional Chinese version is different from the English version of CAS. Traditional Chinese version doesn't have the function to set personal pronouns.

At the moment custom pronouns are only available for English. As far as I know it is the only language with this option. My game is in Dutch and I also don't have custom pronouns.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Yumeng wrote: »

At the moment custom pronouns are only available for English. As far as I know it is the only language with this option. My game is in Dutch and I also don't have custom pronouns.

I see, thank you! Compared with custom pronouns, I hope that Sims 4 will have zodiac signs.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I wish there was a way to toggle birthdays in addition to using the cake or simply waiting for the correct time of day (and you get the sad moodlet without the cake). My sims end up eating so much cake if there's a family with several children.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    I wish there was a way to toggle birthdays in addition to using the cake or simply waiting for the correct time of day (and you get the sad moodlet without the cake). My sims end up eating so much cake if there's a family with several children.

I hope that only age-appropriate sims can age by blowing candles or what. And if there is no birthday party on that day, it can be made up the next day.