Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kits Available Now! Simtimates and Bathroom Clutter

Comments

• honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    i wish the dentures and light switches were functional but otherwise i'm happy with the bathroom clutter kit and plan on getting it. the simtimates kit looks cute but not worth it for me. it's wild they didn't include a babydoll teddy and a negligee. they're classic and popular.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Ooo La La, MasterSuite sexy sleepwear is finally in Sims 4. <3<3
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    I'm excited for the underwear! And especially since there's so many separates! I can't wait to mix bralettes with jeans, sporty bras with shorts or t-shirts with panties (for pjs)! So many combos and possibilities ❤️
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Today Is The Day!!!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    SiggDiggit wrote: »
    I'm excited for the underwear! And especially since there's so many separates! I can't wait to mix bralettes with jeans, sporty bras with shorts or t-shirts with panties (for pjs)! So many combos and possibilities ❤️

Love this idea! I won't be able to play until later tonight but hopefully there'll be lots of pics to ooh and aah over.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited January 2023
    Collab with MeUndies

https://gaymingmag.com/2023/01/the-sims-4-simtimates-collection-kit-puts-the-woo-in-woohoo/
    With The Sims 4 Simtimates Collection Kit, the team at Maxis have joined up with MeUndies – a company that specializes in body positive and feel-good underwear that doesn’t just look nice, but is comfortable no matter what your body type. The company is also LGBTQ+ inclusive, partnering with the The LA LGBT Center, which boasts that it “provides services for more LGBTQIA+ people than any other organization in the world.”

e1733810.jpg
    Had a feeling it was a collab when I saw that screenshot. MeUndies do great work
    I hope they added their dinosaur swatches 😅
  • PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    Is there a certain time it's coming out in the US? Thought it'd be available by now.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    Is there a certain time it's coming out in the US? Thought it'd be available by now.
    10am pst iirc
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,312 EA Community Manager
    10am pst iirc

This is correct.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    10am pst iirc

Dang. My little impatient self. Thank you!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited January 2023
    48 hours of pain but fortunately the time passes quickly.

The kits will be available in a few hours.

• SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Well, since I’m bored due to not wanting to play in live mode until the infant update comes out, I’ve decided to get the bathroom clutter kit & redo my sims’ bathrooms, lol. I’m excited! :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2023
    Collab with MeUndies

https://gaymingmag.com/2023/01/the-sims-4-simtimates-collection-kit-puts-the-woo-in-woohoo/
    With The Sims 4 Simtimates Collection Kit, the team at Maxis have joined up with MeUndies – a company that specializes in body positive and feel-good underwear that doesn’t just look nice, but is comfortable no matter what your body type. The company is also LGBTQ+ inclusive, partnering with the The LA LGBT Center, which boasts that it “provides services for more LGBTQIA+ people than any other organization in the world.”

e1733810.jpg
    Had a feeling it was a collab when I saw that screenshot. MeUndies do great work
    I hope they added their dinosaur swatches 😅

I just wonder if the heart swatches will be on some of the other sleepwear.

6 Minutes!!!!
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    kits not showing up on ea app?
    kits not showing up on ea app?

Being looked into right now, EA app team is on it!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
    Maybe I should change my thread title back to 'available today.' 🤔 😄

Maybe I should change my thread title back to 'available today.' 🤔 😄

On the bright side, my screenshot thread is safe for now :)
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    To add to what @ThirteenCatz2 said, I tried to purchase it inside the game which I launched with the EA App. The kits do appear there but when I tried to put them in the cart, I kept getting a message that I couldn't purchase with out Origin in Game enabled on Origin, which I no longer have or use.
    Hopefully not for long. 😈
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Jeopardy thinking theme intensifies.

I wonder if my internet cutting out bang on 6:00pm was a sign or something.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    its not showing on the ea app
    Hey all,

Should be good to go now on EA app! Please let me know here if you run into any issues.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Do we have to be using the EA app in order to get the kits? Because they're not showing up on Origin...
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
    Do we have to be using the EA app in order to get the kits? Because they're not showing up on Origin...

Heya,

Are you on PC or Mac?