Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Update/Patch January 17

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    "Bust the dust: Sniff Sniff Sims will perform the smelling animation the appropriate amount when their environment is dirty. No one likes a dirty litter box!"

It's fascinating how they keep on fixing minor issues in "Bust the dust" while the kit itself is unplayble due to no dust at all. Or did I miss something??

I have not had an issue with dust not appearing.
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    "Bust the dust: Sniff Sniff Sims will perform the smelling animation the appropriate amount when their environment is dirty. No one likes a dirty litter box!"

It's fascinating how they keep on fixing minor issues in "Bust the dust" while the kit itself is unplayble due to no dust at all. Or did I miss something??

I have not had an issue with dust not appearing.

Do you have High School Years installed?

Yes, I have all packs and kits installed.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    Nice list of fixes. Unfortunately the issue that bothered me the most, sims still moving after I paused the game, is still going on. Running off to AHQ now, to check things out.

Did you reboot your computer after the patching?

Yes, its still going on after rebooting, unfortunately. New post has been made at AHQ, so will follow that.
  • Options
    MMz023MMz023 Posts: 22 Member
    Boring patch 🥱
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Instead of just an off switch, I wish they put in some effort to tone fears down to a more manageable level and adjust them to actually make sense. I don't hate fears, they are a good idea that were poorly executed. Why does it always have to be all or nothing with this game?? What bothers me the most is that I like whims and played with them on. Now my only option is to turn them off and lose a part of my game that I enjoyed or deal with the ridiculous overwhelming fear system. Neither choice is one I should be making in a game that I have invested hundreds of dollars into. Really Disappointed ☹️
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited January 2023
    @APotts like you I enjoyed having whims, even if they didn't always make sense. I would have liked to toggle wants separately from fears. If they weren't tied to fears I would us wants, even if they support way less DLC than whims.