Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies January 3rd? ;) (Confirmed to be March 14!)

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    It's kind of disappointing and annoying that the boring kits come first, not buying any of those until Infants are here. Seriously, EA, no one wants these kits right now, we all want Infants. ^^

Um, no. I take the kits <3 .
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    edited January 2023
    With the update being first in the roadmap I assumed it would arrive first. So I started getting my hopes up for today. Oops! Haha
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »
    With the update being first in the roadmap I assumed it would arrive first. So I started getting my hopes up for today oops! Haha

I came to the same conclusion, first on the roadmap, first to launch. I guess I was wrong. Well.... the kits seem interesting and coming in two days
    lunnarila wrote: »
    With the update being first in the roadmap I assumed it would arrive first. So I started getting my hopes up for today oops! Haha

I came to the same conclusion, first on the roadmap, first to launch. I guess I was wrong. Well.... the kits seem interesting and coming in two days

I wonder if they were supposed to drop before the kits but encountered issues they needed more time to fix. The kits do look nice though!
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

I wonder if they were supposed to drop before the kits but encountered issues they needed more time to fix. The kits do look nice though!

I don't thinks so. Gameplay around the new infant stage will probably be THE core content of the new Generations EP, so these two will be released close to each other (and probably announced together in the livestream).
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope no one is actually angry we didn't get the infant update today. Given they made a big deal about the toddler one, it wouldn't make sense for it to drop before the live stream.

I don't know but I would rather wait longer and have better working and developed game. But the underwear is something I will definitely buy. I miss this part of CAS since the Sims 2. And more bathroom clutter sounds useful too. There is not much more than soup and cup with tooth-brush

I don't thinks so. Gameplay around the new infant stage will probably be THE core content of the new Generations EP, so these two will be released close to each other (and probably announced together in the livestream).

That would make sense. Either way it won't be far off. Time just seems to be moving at a crawl with how eager I am :D
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited January 2023
    I don't thinks so. Gameplay around the new infant stage will probably be THE core content of the new Generations EP me ya I figured as much too still the 30th is the live stream so hopefully new's then
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2023
    Well, now we know for sure that infants are coming on the livestream day, which is Tuesday January 31th.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    OMG what shall we do with another age group between babies and toddlers? I already find toddlers annoying. I'm scared!!!

Than don't play them.You can age them up.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited January 2023
    The Sims 4 pregnancy took 9 years :D

The "birth" is planned on The Sims birthday as a 23rd anniversary gift !

Maybe Feb. 7 patch + 13th EP (Lucky 7 and lucky 13 ?)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I don't feel I really need the infant stage but I'm curious to see what their CAS items are like, and which objects they can interact with.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I don’t get why people think we’ll get a CAS for infants, they’re too young for that..

Has EA confirmed they’ll have CAS stage?

There’ll be like 1 or 2 hairstyles and they’ll be all look alike, not sure if possible..
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I have a strong feeling that the new Older Baby Lifestate will be in the game somewhere between January 31st to February 7th.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I have a strong feeling that the new Older Baby Lifestate will be in the game somewhere between January 31st to February 7th.

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited January 2023
    graventhe wrote: »
    I don’t get why people think we’ll get a CAS for infants, they’re too young for that..

Because of the baby carrier, the infant may go outside and need warm clothes.

best-w10.jpg
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member

Has EA confirmed they’ll have CAS stage?

There’ll be like 1 or 2 hairstyles and they’ll be all look alike, not sure if possible..

It's a new life stage being added so why wouldn't they have CAS items? Babies wear clothes too 🤣 and if they can give us new onesies for those bassinet babies with nifty knitting, them surely we'll have a few clothing selections for infants.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2023
    Infants for anniversary be neat
    but also I still need heart bed :lol:
    where else are you supposed to create these new infants :innocent:
    everytime I write infants my brain thinks of small elephants no thats not what infants are Simmingal
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think they will release the infants with the patch on 31 Jan, after the community stream.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I think they will release the infants with the patch on 31 Jan, after the community stream.

I think it will be the 7th of February, like a week after. They never released a patch the same say as they had a showcase of new stuff, did they?

I am kind of bummed, I'd have time to play now, it will be less time in February. :(
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I reeeally hope that we get infants on the 31st. I’d hate having to wait for a patch before the expansion pack, just because that probably won’t be released for another 2 months.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member

Because of the baby carrier, the infant may go outside and need warm clothes.

best-w10.jpg

Soooo cute!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    Infants are on their way? Maybe next week or in two weeks? or more before expansion pack?