Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,968 Member
    I’m looking forward to the infant stage being added, although I don’t have any more babies planned in the Masterson save for a while. But I’m really, really hoping that existing Sims won’t be messed up like what happened with the HSY patch. I really don’t want to have to restart this save all over again. The fact that there’s no definite date for Infants being added is particularly annoying in this regard! I may just turn aging off in the Masterson save, and then start a whole new save just until the Infant update drops, whenever it does. I can treat the new save as a way of playing around with things I’ve not done in Sims 4 before.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    I was wondering.

Should I make Chieftain’s Villa or Admiral Wreckage an Islander Graveyard?

My merfolk are immortal, so I don’t expect them to need a graveyard. Immortality, a perk of being a water fae or water spirit.

I was going to create a poll, but that didn’t seem to work right.

Also, I’m thinking of taking control of the goth household… In my old save, Alexander drank a spellcaster’s mermadic potion and became a merman… I’m thinking about following that same theme for the Alexander in my new save. I might bring back Ember and give her a different last name. Ember won’t be Dylan and Zeph’s sister, but she will still be a Fire Elemental, a kind of Islander Witch that is familiar with the mythical merfolk.

I feel like for the Islanders, Chieftain's Villa would be the better choice. Their connection to the ocean isn't as strong as merfolk and Admiral Wreckage is so close to the water it doesn't feel right.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Rory's World, ..horror! Don't read!!
    "I must admit that I lived the Eco Lifestyle for my own selfish purposes. I thought natural living would grant me long life and extend my youth. Of course, it did not but I just couldn't let that idea go! I kept searching! I kept trying new things! I would force nature itself to bend to my will!! I honestly don't know when things went so wrong. Knox and Blossom are gone. I carry a part of them inside me. I know that I am responsible and I must live out my now much longer life knowing it. Why do I not feel sad? " - Mary Greenburg's diary

SayJUz1.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    A short update, because why not?
    Popcorn and excavation
    Shine made popcorn for her and Princess Roddy:
    89a580223e773169ec576debfe5e6069dda66f0b.png
    4c325be8b4c55c0fc009eb2755098b6578644ee1.png
    Then the pair sat and ate:
    6c835c0b787b1bbd3fd606077935c4998ca25dab.png
    7a09992a52eb3526ae599b8993bb15dd86acfb33.png
    Afterwards, Shine did some excavation in the jungle:
    1c2a9ea66a4292418467774a36080aeeff245fe7.png
    That's pretty much it.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    I was wondering.

Should I make Chieftain’s Villa or Admiral Wreckage an Islander Graveyard?

My merfolk are immortal, so I don’t expect them to need a graveyard. Immortality, a perk of being a water fae or water spirit.

I was going to create a poll, but that didn’t seem to work right.

Also, I’m thinking of taking control of the goth household… In my old save, Alexander drank a spellcaster’s mermadic potion and became a merman… I’m thinking about following that same theme for the Alexander in my new save. I might bring back Ember and give her a different last name. Ember won’t be Dylan and Zeph’s sister, but she will still be a Fire Elemental, a kind of Islander Witch that is familiar with the mythical merfolk.

I feel like for the Islanders, Chieftain's Villa would be the better choice. Their connection to the ocean isn't as strong as merfolk and Admiral Wreckage is so close to the water it doesn't feel right.

@DaniRose2143 I feel the same way. I think I’ll make the former Chieftan’s Villa a park or something and turn it into a graveyard for islanders.

I have auto-aging turned on for unplayed households, and I recently learned that household’s in the played household management that aren’t marked as played auto-age too.

With neighborhood stories, I’ve had the Goth and Landgraab Households develop autonomously.

They auto-age, chose their own careers, switched careers, had children, and etc without me doing anything. But, there have been some extremely interesting developments from that I couldn’t have imagined, and I may need to mark them as played if I go into depths with them in my story.

I know that the Goths will need to be marked as played before they age too fast, but the story with the Landgraab Family is more of a legacy heritage type of situation. I may be content to let things continue as they have been. After all, it was an ancestor of Nancy Landgraab that ruined Sulani in my story.
  • _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @Kerrigan
    I did read! And I'm all here for it. I'll admit, my mind comes up with dark stuff too, but I get skittish and scared thinking about posting that here. So it's a huge relief to see I'm not alone coming up with a dark kinda story around here!

Anyway, those cowplants look right at home between all the planters. :D
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited January 2023
    I just keep thinking… If I had an underwater neighborhood for my merfolk to live, it would give me a lot more to work with in Sulani. Balancing Residential and Public venues in Sulani is difficult. I wish there was a World like Forgotten Hollow that is underwater and perfect for merfolk. Sulani is great for merfolk, but the one major thing missing from merfolk gameplay is underwater gameplay.

Edit: An underwater residential lot for merfolk would definitely be something that I haven’t seen in the Sims. And underwater is the one thing that the Sims 3 has and the Sims 4 doesn’t have.
    edited January 2023
    Another thing that I'd like to admit is I'd been a bit impatient with the rate at which my... story is going, if we can really call it a story given I put half of it together from random in-game events, heh. XD Well, anyway, I decided to try to play a few sim days in one go, ditch the grind and only pick the important stuff to show you. Just to see if that makes it more interesting for all of us. So here's the summary!

First of, Bella:
    Honestly, Bella has been loosing it lately. Everything felt like it was spiralling out of control since that party at the Pancake's place. She completely suspects that Elias fellow to be some sort of a miscreant but she can't prove anything. And nobody else seemed at all concerned. Is she getting paranoid? Or was everyone at that party in the know but her? ...no. That hardly felt right, especially about Blossom Greenburg. She is such a nice lady. Well, at any rate, not knowing what was what and probably having outed herself as someone who isn't on the same page as that company did a number on Bella's confidence. Maybe she isn't cut out to be an agent after all.

Worse, lately she was caught in such a vicious cycle of chores and must-do-this that she begun feeling like her own life was not hers anymore. She hasn't even had much time to spend with the kids! Well, the thing with having stomped around the house in sleepwear was the last straw. She needed to pull herself together.
    SB3QWgx.png

...and she needed to start with her marriage. They did talk it out with Mortimer, but... Bella still felt like something was wrong. It was true that the two of them haven't really had much time for each other since before the ghost thing started and even then... there was some sort of tension between them. Had she been working too hard? It hurt to even imagine that Mortimer might start to doubt her, or their relationship. Nah, there was some doing to be done, and so they ended up back at Celebrazioni. And this time, it was a much different date than the last one...
    l4zMNeu.png
    yCoMush.png
    Ket7oNV.png

((OOC: and thus, Bella saved her "hungry for love" lifestyle from being removed. If that is for the best, though... you get to decide, dear readers!))

Speaking of Mortimer...
    ...he has certainly taken charge of his own life. First and foremost, he realized that he did not need to succeed in exchanging gifts with the spectres. Their mere presence, if he could keep it manageable, would imbue the members of his household with the energy needed to stay young... if one knew how to use it, of course, which he did. And appeasing the spectres was not so difficult, especially now that Cassandra was helping! He was extremely glad he'd had the presence of mind to use her as an excuse for the spectres' appearance, she was doing brilliantly with the little blobs. All of that gave him a great boost of confidence and his mood had... never been better, really, with no exaggeration. Even the things that popped up sometimes and have him goosebumps couldn't sour it.
    QOBvV5G.png

With that worry out of mind, he could focus on his writing... and other pursuits. Like fitness. Now that he no longer felt the clock ticking, Mortimer thought he would do best to set aside some time for keeping in shape. It was, after all, an important part of being the renaissance sim... pursuits of the mind, yes, but physical fitness as well.
    QP221xq.png

Also, while Bella fretted, he was the one to spend time with the children. He was glad to say they were both doing well, shaping up to be proper Goths...
    iKXNRy2.png
    and even getting along. What more could he ask?
    fgmFaKD.png

Oh, yes. And then there was the cherry on top. His newest book, the "Phantoms of the Manor" was only a collection of short stories... but it had an immediate success. So much so, in fact, that he had been nominated for a Starlight Accolade. He decided to take Cassandra with him to the ceremony, as his heir... but really. That was mostly an excuse to get her to meet all these famous people. With her ambitions in the music department, that could only help! ..oh, by the way. He did not actually get the trophy, but he did not really expect that. Maybe next time.
    l7y9hnU.png

((And now this thing is getting long and I worry I might loose it. So far as I know, saving drafts is still inadvisable so... I'll post this now.))
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited June 2023
    Life, As It Plays Out, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

Erik sat in a daze. Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that Kayleigh announced they were having another baby? More like three months ago. Erik only knew that he was overjoyed. The past two pregnancies went well, despite how difficult it was to carry twins. Kayleigh was at that time, more hungry, more sleepy and wore out far faster than the first time, which began in their third and last term in university.

For some reason, Kayleigh ran a low-grade fever, this time around. She also complained of a hitch, as she called it, in her lower right side that went along with a general feeling of not being well. She thought she had the onset of the stomach flu. In looking back on it Erik realized they should have brought this to Doctor Denton’s attention immediately. Perhaps, that would have changed things.
    As it was, things progressed beyond where anyone would have liked them to go. By the time the couple realized Kayleigh was in any serious trouble, she was all bent over, and vomiting. She was also hot to the touch. Erik raced her to the Willow Creek Private Clinic. Immediate surgery was required, but even then it was too late. Her appendix ruptured and Peritonitis was quickly setting in. Erik sat at her bedside, after the doctor called him in from the waiting room. She looked terrible. Holding her hand, Kayleigh opened her eyes and mumbled, “No matter what, be there.”
    “Be where? I’m not leaving your side.”
    “Sunday.” She uttered and then fell silent.

She said it twice. So, Erik found himself at the PBP Studios the following Sunday, which was just two days after he took Kayleigh to the ER. He was there, but wasn’t there, his attention untamed. His mind wandering off from time to time. He did notice that Dirk Dreamer won for his Breakthrough performance. Erik briefly recalled clapping for his friend. He hoped so, anyway. He barely recognized his own win, vaguely hearing the Host say, for his, The Llama Spits. Erik rose to his unsteady feet and made his way to the microphone. This was surreal, he barely made it to the stage without tripping.
    EKnmLxm.jpg

Then he just stood there. Keeping to himself. Trying to gather thoughts that refused to be contained.
    1vqNVcK.jpg

Slowly he reached over to take the Starlight Accolade off of the table. How strange to be here alone again.
    T0pZpOk.jpg

He knew he had to say something. He owed them an explanation, at least.
    fVyRbLB.jpg

So Erik began, slowly,
    xA7SMZw.jpg
    “As many of you know, we had a medical emergency just two days ago. Kayleigh was very ill. She required surgery, but by that time, it was too late. Her appendix ruptured on her. She died, twice, on the table. I lost a piece of myself that night. The worst part is, we lost our baby, as a result of the Peritonitis that set in. But, she insisted I be here, no matter what. So, here I am.”

“My sweet, precious wife, this is for you.”
    fVyRbLB.jpg

“She couldn’t be here with me tonight, because they’re keeping her in the hospital for two weeks, until they are certain the poison is no longer in her system, lest it goes into sepsis and the third time will be the last.” Erik cleared his throat.

“I would like to end by simply thanking all who were involved with this award. I am profoundly grateful for the support, the love and well-wishes, the prayers sent to both my wife and me. This has been very hard on both of us. We were passed the danger-zone in the pregnancy, ready to tell our family, fans, and friends of our impending Blessed Event.”
    mBJHTUf.jpg

“But some things aren’t meant to be. Glory to God in All things. Thank you and goodnight.”
    QLJuFcG.jpg

Erik quietly left the venue and headed back home. There he saw to it, his three Toddlers were bathed and fed. Leaving them in the care of their Uncle Aaron, he went back to the hospital to sit with his beloved wife.

All for now. Thanks for reading.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited January 2023
    @GalacticGal,
    The princess sends his condolences to the Cantrell family, and wishes that Kayleigh will get better.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,968 Member
    @DreamPrincess ooh, I noticed you changed your name!
    @GalacticGal wow, how tough for Erik to go to the ceremony whilst his wife is seriously ill in hospital. Losing the baby as well… yikes.
    @GalacticGal Owie. You wrote that amazingly. I could really feel that detached kind of sorrow that happens to protect a mind from the worst. I hope at least Kayleigh recovers well... (and if this is because of a miscarriage mod, I hope that none of the long-term effects will stick!)
    Now, to get my behind in gear and carry on with yesterday's post. ;D (I don't know why I procrastinate so much, I had lots of fun writing that yesterday... much more than usual.)

Anyway, about Cassandra:
    Cassie does enjoy learning about the ways of mischief from her new friends in the club and especially the way certain kids just avoid her in school now... because, you know, if someone sees you being friendly with Max Villareal, the news is gonna spread whether you like it or not. But, to be honest, she isn't all sold. Her music still comes before the club and her family comes first always... she's so over the distant phase now. So for example, she could have been with the Renegades the other night, but Alex came to her for advice.
    q05Gx85.png
    And not only did she talk some courage into him, she even promised to go with her little brother... so the made some plans, got ready...
    ODAyVzj.png
    And then sneaked out to the backyard at night to make deals with the spirits.
    6gP1Psn.png
    Alex even got a gift from them! It was just a book that didn't look very magical, but it was a start!

Oh... and then Sunday night, at the Accolades (that was so cool she got to go, by the way!) she... sneaked off because she really didn't care about watching Judith Ward get another Star and was a bit hungry anyway.
    goHu70E.png
    And... well... the mixologist was... can you say "creepy" and mean it in a good way? Cassandra wasn't sure why she got the chills around this guy, but she didn't really mind, either. She was super glad for the tips Wolfgang gave her now, even if he was unbearable about it before... so she started talking about maybe wanting to make a big deal of her birthday and actually got the guy's number "in case she needs a caterer." Bingo! ;)
    XpcsKNX.png

((OOC: I mean, how do you explain being able to call anyone you introduce yourself to? X´DD))

And Alex got over his worries about the ghostly roomies.
    Mommy kept telling him everything was gonna be okay, but she didn't look like she believed it herself. So that didn't help any. But then he noticed Cassie talking to them like they were friends and... duh! Why hadn't he thought about asking her? Cassie said it helped to give them something you made... and Alex had just been working on something for school. Lucky!
    GWAZ4Do.png

Cassie was really nice about it and even went with him to try and gift the potion... and the ghost just disappeared like they did before when he tried to talk to them before. Alex almost got disappointed before he noticed it left something behind!
    WMLr6Jr.png

That was one super weird book! It talked about the Watcher, though... and Alex heard a little about the Watcher at school. But only a little. Mostly to have nothing to do with Them because They were dangerous. Yeah, and ghosts don't exist, right...? Alex suddenly had plans for the next few days. Namely, reading this book cover to cover... while hiding it from Mommy. Just in case...
    UTzHnIg.png
    @Lucy_Henley,
    Yep, I decided a name change was in order. It references Princess Roddy's ability to enter the dream world.

A chat with Micaela Diaz!
    Princess Roddy and his mother, Shine, had a brief rest at Hillview Hideaway. Then they headed to Carla's Cantina. After a chat with Carla, the pair went to the marketplace to buy more supplies. Micaela smiled and gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    dc8d711e2f631333e686d79644bea61c9277dab0.png
    She then chatted with the princess:
    cd52ce5d2f0a9ec880e165d2358351ed14b36677.png
    fe060fa093d77f84395033219181477845a96643.png
    f19b1a41764230b80f2c7a1204fe818fea1502f1.png
    7ae1edafe110328b8cf2e2d9c5715911499c3e63.png
    Micaela gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    d78f04e748cfe57b95ad9cfc0a93e87d6c108ace.png
    And a very great, big, loving hug:
    862faf5d78b37a5d125a9bdd0177c6e2c729c06a.png
    Princess Roddy smiled warmly.
    Shine's motherly affection!
    Shine came over and gave her firstborn son a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    576e76b67cd92363f311b7cefcbf1cb1877ae497.png
    'I love you, mummy!' Princess Roddy said, smiling warmly at his mum:
    979eba5b6448bf3cee52a3e6561f2332a100644e.png
    'And I love you too, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly at the princess:
    2411eee030528a5d02bdc5ec3f6af2ec86d15d93.png
    She gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    6bf941498b8af7b2335507e03d9fde6381585284.png
    The princess smiled. Shine then carefully picked up her firstborn son and gave him a very great, big loving snuggle:
    6c041d966b44994b3ac72ded6f45871e28392fa0.png
    Princess Roddy started to feel a bit sleepy. After saying goodbye to the Selvadorada Marketplace team, Shine and Princess Roddy headed back to Hillview Hideaway.
    Goodnight, Princess Roddy and Shine!
    Princess Roddy changed into his masculine sleepwear and climbed into the double bed, falling fast asleep:
    bb04319fe4d6f0a1fb7de955cdbf868a8eee84eb.png
    Shine tucked her firstborn in:
    dd941c4c5919722c0ae5481c4bf3e156ba8f73d1.png
    And gave him a very great, big, loving smooch on his temple:
    ec3de9c06ac0bea0f38a88bc9b16579ca6bb80cf.png
    'Have a nice journey into the dream world, sweetie.' Shine whispered:
    6865b9fa4543f38d8b4555891ee33d6bfc287e9f.png
    Princess Roddy had entered the dream world and was having a picnic with the visitors to his palace:
    11cf6723d0dc209e5fcefdaca233c53aa438d6e3.png
    Shine changed into her favourite sleepwear and climbed into the top bunk, falling asleep:
    2d435c46d9a9f1d1bcbd574f1c26a42e17efc1d5.png
    Both Shine and Princess Roddy Furystrykar were looking forward to exploring the temple.
    Exploring the temple!
    Screenshot only section...mostly.
    After having a restful sleep, Shine and Princess Roddy woke up. They got changed, checked their gear was ready and set off for the temple:
    9593d625ddb4e34a598911dd33ce4a9bb6d9d748.png
    ba6da2c7640e3d598997d621c4a96cba9f636223.png
    f98014ae4fe836fedccab9cb2fa9f1034e9cc855.png
    0c42524a0d0bd4ac327ab5cfc2f5c03c38fcc4f4.png
    2bf674fc297120c6fc2005024aec4e53947972f1.png
    aa82b2f3cf5f59305a9ed7f651d577e56083de54.png
    7aa802f21a4f77212502f73e95b8b8a80c7c60c3.png
    6e762e59b8b9a834cadd46c057528e429a54ccbe.png
    461ca3144581809906e8bf66194730a20bea1569.png
    7e74c5965b3e39dc6e83033455a9c554f7948b02.png
    7440381643d3b371ea8603d326c85c951c21f149.png
    07664333c11385030dbd4d12f8f8c2e9585e727a.png
    5a2bea907fe7994ec6686b6080a3c0443110414c.png
    Breakfast and cuddles
    It was morning when Princess Roddy and Shine arrived back at Hillview Hideaway. Shine cooked up some scrambled eggs and toast:
    83b0be8c8bab2d5a51946a6ac7cdbc94fd8dbfae.png
    a84afae95da67ff3bf0aae7c5dedcc0c31426c85.png
    883caebb8d23b83d1cd56b68fa0a506586659b83.png
    8168b033a1e35e7c2e92c94d235b13508b862316.png
    3ffc6b6d7e8435165fc93e61bf8d29438a7c262b.png
    Then she and her firstborn son sat down outside and ate:
    d1506b885280d65cf7872805e33cfd33560e01c5.png
    6a8a199622f9fd125ecf347ccdc1cd5afd4ec5f7.png
    c4375be89a5955bd59e3bc83ae61a52da0e13bd9.png
    dea5dc8e868dbbc001d28020a8ddf1974762d979.png
    When they finished, Shine took the empty plates and put them in the dishwasher. Then she gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    832fd34b469178b55d860030ada0dbd6783da226.png
    They then chatted to each other.
    Let those smiles spread!
    _Gina wrote: »
    @GalacticGal Owie. You wrote that amazingly. I could really feel that detached kind of sorrow that happens to protect a mind from the worst. I hope at least Kayleigh recovers well... (and if this is because of a miscarriage mod, I hope that none of the long-term effects will stick!)

Thank you. No worries. She really did die in my game, which surprised me as the module I had in place was supposed to thwart deaths. :open_mouth: But, happily, Erik was right there and handed Grimmie a Death Flower. Erik's two Obsessed Fans have gifted him a total of six, in all. He planted one and kept the rest in his personal inventory. Phew! But, this whole scenario sparked the story I wrote up.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @GalacticGal Oh my. I just popped in to have a look around before I get back to work on my story and I saw the discussion. From the entire cast of both stories, heartfelt condolences to the Cantrell’s and wishes for a full recovery physically and emotionally for Kayleigh as well.
    @GalacticGal Gah. Good thing Erik has some gardener fans! Mods misbehaving can just be the worst. :(
    @GalacticGal Oh my. I just popped in to have a look around before I get back to work on my story and I saw the discussion. From the entire cast of both stories, heartfelt condolences to the Cantrell’s and wishes for a full recovery physically and emotionally for Kayleigh as well.

You just never know what's going on in my game. LOL I truly write up what happened. And tell your cast the Cantrells thank them for their kind words.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Here's an update for my R2R Mermaid IL Collection challenge with Ginger Gentry. :)
    ec3aJLR.png
    As luck would have it, at least one of the Kamaloha brothers, Tane, was the first to show up for Guys Night at the Sand Bar & Bowl. Ginger watched him stroll confidently inside with a slight smile on his lips.

2EWZuhL.png
    She introduced herself and then the two had a little chat getting to know each other. It was a pleasant enough conversation, but there didn't seem to be any sparks flying between them. He seemed a bit distracted and kept looking toward the entrance.

NOhfffy.png
    She found out why after putting on her best flirtatious smile and offering to buy him a drink. Tane thanked Ginger, but declined. Tane said he was meeting his girlfriend there who was due to arrive any minute. He thought it unwise to be seen having a drink with such a beautiful lady when she got there. Ginger opened her mouth to thank him for the compliment and tell him she understood, but was interrupted.

XCrMz3G.png
    "Don't let him fool you gorgeous, Nalani's not his girlfriend. He just hopes she will be."
    "Shhh, not so loud. She might be right outside and hear you."
    "Oh come on Bro, she already knows how you feel about her. You should know by now she feels the same. Stop dragging your feet and tell her."
    "That's the plan. Oh hey, Ginger, this is my brother, Tua. Maybe he'd let you buy him that drink."

wUgUWwD.png
    "Sure, why not." Tua said with a bright smile for Ginger as he gave the stool next to him a pat. "Have a seat."

wRleSEs.png
    Ginger and Tua sat for quite a while chatting about a number of subjects. Unlike Tane, Tua was instantly flirty the moment he met Ginger. He thought she was a knock out.

3sVRYLW.png
    And couldn't help laughing at her somewhat racy jokes.

W0PFVOK.png
    He asked her if she'd like to do some stargazing with him as the noise level increased substantially in the bar. She agreed and followed Tua outside.

S4m19Ij.png
    Ginger had very little knowledge about the stars, but pointed out a couple she did know about. Tua didn't either, confessing he just loved to look at them sparkling in the sky like diamonds. He compared them to her eyes which put a coquettish smile of delight on Ginger's face, which of course was the goal. She guessed it was probably a pick-up line he'd used before, but she didn't care. It still felt good having such a sweet, sexy guy say it to her anyway.

hUXxUHr.png
    "Oh hey, there you are Tua. Could you wait awhile before you come home? Maybe a couple hours or so? Nalani agreed to come home with me."
    "Ohhh, really? Awesome! No problem Bro."

Tua and Ginger stood as Tane walked away with Nalani.

mJMa0Rj.png
    "Would you like to hang out with me a little longer?"
    "I'd love to, but I need to know something first."
    "Okay, well, I'm single if that's what you're wondering. I wouldn't be here if I had someone I cared about."

Ginger smiled, admiring his candor. Who says stuff like that anymore? Could be yet another line, but Ginger had a good feeling about Tua. He seemed to have such a genuine aura around him, sweet, funny, smart and so freakin' sexy. Gawd!

T9bC32p.png
    She stepped forward and took his hand, drawing him toward her.

s8U9EFu.png
    Leaning in close, she whispered softly in his ear, "I was just wondering why you haven't tried to kiss me yet."

06hESkW.png
    "Oh, well, forgive my manners, you mean like...this?" Tua said with mischievous smirk and kissed her cheek. Ginger felt tingles from head to toe at the feel of his lips and the light fresh scent of the sea that surrounded him.

"Mmm, very sweet." Ginger purred. "But not exactly what I had in mind." Tua raised an eyebrow in playful question.
    "I was thinking something a little more like, this..."

0JpXbvh.png
    h4ygDnJ.png
    "Would you like to get out of here, maybe go to my place? I'm sure we can find something to do together there, like maybe...watch a movie?"
    "I'd rather kiss you again and watch your eyes sparkle and shine. Unless you had your heart set on a movie...?"

GwyvR8V.png
    She really didn't want to watch a movie either...

I've only had one couple in all the years I've played Sims get fireworks the first time they woohooed, until Ginger shared her bed with Tua.

sA4JVC2.png
    It's mostly lust and urgent desire on this particular night between the two of them, but...

N7Dbavp.png
    ...I think they both know deep down, there's something else going on here, an undeniable connection, something more that couldn't be named just yet, but nonetheless was felt by them both.

MZjvnnM.png
    The two new lovers had an all consuming intense thirst for each other they enjoyed trying to quench all night into the early morning hours.

All too soon, the sun peeked boldly through the window slats, leaving rays of light on their flushed faces and spent bodies. Tua was loathe to tear himself away from Ginger, but he had to be at work in an hour.

M6FbE4Q.png
    "I'm so happy we met. I wish you didn't have to go, but I get it." Ginger said as they shared one last intimate embrace.
    "I'll call you as soon as I can. Can I see you again? I have work all week, but maybe you'd like to get together again this weekend?"
    "I'd love to. We can make plans later, you better go now or you'll be late."
    "Alright, if I have to, I guess." He said pushing his bottom lip out in a sexy pout. Ginger wanted so badly to bite it.
    "I'd gladly quit and stay here in bed with you though. Just say the word."
    "Tsk, don't quit your job! I'm not going anywhere. Go, go... (stay)."

Tua dressed and ran out the door after giving Ginger one more delicious, lingering kiss.

1LpjncG.png
    (Wow! What a night, what a guy!)

Ginger grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower, emitting several jaw-breaking yawns in the process. Perhaps she'd take a long nap too. Plenty of time to explore the island more later. Right now what she needed most was sleep, hopefully filled with naughty dreams of Tua.

Please forgive the amount of screenshots in this update, and the fact I've unintentionally slipped a teensy tiny bit into story mode. Meant to only write about her progress in the challenge without much embellishment. Ah well, it's fun to do now and then so why not eh? :)

I gave each brother the same chance to be with Ginger using identical conversation topics in the interest of fairness. However, it really wasn't much of a contest right from the start. Tane didn't pursue anything with Ginger, in fact, he all but ran away from her after she flirted with him. I saw him talking and flirting with Nalani in earnest later on.

Tua was a completely different story. He himself flirted with her autonomously before I could queue up for her to flirt with him! Plus, both of their romance bars went up incredibly fast. I just ran with it after that happened deciding he was the one for her.

Happy Simming! <3
    I have been fairly quiet the last couple of days. I've been busy working on the next chapter of Schemes And Dreams.
    mdsrEpI.png

It's Mimi's Independence Day. This one is going to be a rollercoaster. The opening segment is going to be shockingly funny. The war of words between Mimi and Nancy will have several funny moments to go along with the dramatic ones. It will be ready to go Friday morning or possibly even tomorrow night. I'm getting ready to do the scene in the club which will be heavy on poses. I may have to go with a lot of closeups if I can't find a deco nightclub crowd to make the place feel full. I can find crowds of deco sims but they're mostly wedding crowds or formal events not partying in a night club. That said this one is a lot easier than trying to do a fire scene.😁

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    Great updates everyone!
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1085 Thanks and very well put, I agree with you entirely. Being in an extremely close situation to losing a loved one has a way of bringing them even more closer. I agree, there is a similarity between them, Julie has turned over a new leaf.
    P.1086 Wow those windows look great up close. Like. Mirrors all around. P.1087 Looking forward to the next chapter! Mimi vs Nancy 😎 My money’s on Mimi
    @Karababy52
    P.1085 Awh Ginger planning to release the fishes sounds lovely. Even if it can’t actually be done, it’s the thought that counts. Good luck on her search for the special someone 😉 Thank you,, and no problems about keeping up with the stories, I enjoy reading others stories and dropping a comment here and there. P.1087 Tua looks just as good looking as his brother😉
    @Mightysprite
    P.1085 Thanks, it was nice to have Colette and Julie get a long for a change. As for Warner, Julie will get through to him. P.1086 Hehe Saskia showing off her coffee. I get all excited like that when I make mine just right too😁 Wow Aarush, what the heck? Good riddance to the prom invite. Good on Saskia being proud, that’s the spirit. Even the crowd agrees😃 Oh nah, the beds gone 😳 Yay Portia transformed without anyone being scared🙌 Lmao that text message🤣 Awesome! Happy birthday to Portia, her new adventure awaits!
    @Lucy_Henley
    P.1086 That’s awesome! Congratulations to Caroline👏 P.1087 I’m excited about the infant update as well! I’m disappointed that infants were only shown in October and the months that followed since complete silence. Time will tell, when its their time to shine.
    @Ellupelluellu
    P.1086 Lisa always on her phone ever 5 minutes sounds very much like real life😂
    @GalacticGal
    P.1086 Thank you 😁 Things will be mended soon🙂 P.1087 Oh nooo Kayleigh 😰 Oh not, so sorry Erik and Kayliegh for their loss😢 Stay strong Erik, sad to see he was there alone😢 That’s scary! She really did die?
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1086 Nicee, Family celebrated New Years, and Roddy’s off to El Salvadorada. Exploring the jungle can sure be exhausting. I like Shine doing all the work, but its understandable😉 Ooo they found treasure🤩P.1087 Nice to see the temple exploration went well.
    @Kerrigan
    P.1087 OH my—- what happened. Mary’s scaring me 😱
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1087 Completely agree! Mersims aren’t treated as well as the other occults, an underwater world is a missed opportunity.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    A continuation with the Local Color Challenge😁:
    With a plot of land available to them, Senna decided to dedicate part of it to gardening. She works as a Gardner per the EverGreen Harbor challenge rules. Luckily Harvestfest arrived so she was able to use the gnomes to her advantage. She guessed all the gifts to give them and they turned out correct🙌 They dropped her many seeds that were in season so she quickly planted them. jMWfoBD.png
    Meanwhile Aeri was inside preparing a big dinner of fish. OyZ8Yc5.png She took her time preparing it. “I already finished tending to my crops, and you’re still not done?” Senna joked with Aeri. qJj5psX.png …Shamed to admit Senna didn’t like it😳 She became angry, forgot to check her moodlets but I think something else caused her fury🫣 IKfE9AT.png Aeri had the day off while Senna had to work. She decided to travel to Oasis Springs for the day. There she practiced her chess skills. She was too good because every time she was close to winning, the other sim left! It happened 3 times. She really wanted to win at least 1 match.4f8dEhc.png She looked at the time and had to go to her last resort to win a match. “Hey…um…can you come to the park at Oasis Springs…and let me beat you in chess?” She said over the phone. “Excuse me?” Responded Senna on the other end. She just ended her work shift, she didn’t mind heading over to the park but she wasn’t going to let Aeri win so easily. She sat staring at the board figuring out a strategy. Aeri thought she looked cute figuring out a plan, though she knew she didn’t really know how to play. s28UPCC.png Senna tried her best to make it a challenge for Aeri. Aeri was actually stumped at one point. buR52Cn.png Senna was still learning, but she was having fun.nMWld02.png In the end she lost dzenyY4.png Aeri told her she played a good game nonetheless. kIyiVTe.png

Back at Evergreen Aeri continued dumpster diving. She found lots of furniture…though Senna forbid her from bringing them inside until they were fully cleaned and refurbished. HZrJQIg.png
    She went out one night and this guy came up to her. She didn’t hear him walk close by. g1BbJX8.png He started flirting with her, she told him she was already in a relationship. He wasn’t remotely her type either. He didn’t get the message. WsGst6h.png He continued so she got at sassy with him. That got him to leave her alone. ezviAk4.png This trip she found something that was given at proms. “Geez, people will throw out anything if they can’t fix it” she thought as was easily able to repair it. ZPykRc4.png As part of her promotion at work, Aeri was given this fabrication machine. She decided to try it out. 22YMvQB.png She thought it was easy to use until it soaked her in paint 😳 X4uQl2T.png “Ugh, gross”jVrHGcr.png Senna was at the table eating when Aeri sat down in front of her. “Oh my goodness, what happened to you?”😂 7sSPCXO.png “I won’t let that machine win” Aeri told her. Senna had no idea what she meant but wasn’t about to ask. LVrWOTW.png

After tending to her crops, the pumpkins were finally ready to be harvested. Senna was quite proud of herself 😁 ZP2Xdwr.png
    She quickly planted more pumpkin seeds after harvesting the pumpkins. ir2wf6p.png Aeri knew she had talent at gardening. If left up to her, the garden would most likely dry up. 1MljykT.png Senna sold 3 of the 4 pumpkins and kept one to have on display. Olivia came by one night and was also impressed. 8HEVk0g.png Winterfest was coming up and Aeri and Senna were planning on going on vacation to another place. Days before Aeri got a call about an inheritance from a long lost relative. The only condition to receive it was to get married within 7 days. stU2E9H.png Aeri didn’t think hard on it. She recently got a fear of death and it made her realize she still has things she wants to do. She wasn’t going to let that fear win. d7dmx5H.png After speaking with Senna the time she got soaked in paint she got this sentiment. She had no doubts about her future with Senna. tGxPc7v.png
    edited January 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    I'm always hesitant nowadays to open the treasure chests, because the Blessing of the Bones isn't really a blessing, but a curse. Every time Shine opened a treasure chest and the 'gods' (Hah, gods indeed. I'm the freaking Llama God, not them!) turned her into a skeleton, I'm like 'Oh no...time to go into Manage Traits and remove the associated traits!'

But yeah, the temple exploration went well, no traps triggered.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    @DaniRose2143 and @mightysprite , thank you, may be tough place to poor Lisa , beeing away from simstagram for so long :P
    @Karababy52 ,
    Yay, She got some action in Sulani, wrong bro, tho.. but gladly it is Ginger, not me who is judging :D Darn lucky Nalani B)

Tua is handsome too, but curly short hair aint my thing :p

but again, its for Ginger, not for Ellu! :D:D:D

You know Im joking, only partly ;)

One request, please, next time you post , leave one pic out of spoiler, please? I was gonna say this after your last one too. As I almost missed it.. I have bad habit to autoskip, more or less if , In thread so heavily based on pictures or picture thread itself,
    post is not for me, or has no pictures in it,
    and when all is under just one spoiler, your post was short and in my book, at first looked like no pics, lol.

@DaniRose2143 , oo Mimi and Nancy are taking it public? :D

@BlueSeaWaves , yes, but soon she is out of wifi :p Oooh.. I never guessed those gnomes right, good job!!!

vLbDY8N.png
    Watch that cooking channel
    JHG0xbX.png
    Yz29BJ6.png

she spent 2 last days in OS , harvesting wild plants and getting to know people. Mitchell got a tiny makeover as they hit on so well.
    Zn3vi9t.png
    And she can start
    Lot is Medieval Farm Cottage , by @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18218738/#Comment_18218738
    As here not medieval times, I added some EL water and power gear.

Xbq3P2c.png
    "I look ridiculous"

P43EVNT.png
    "Hmm.."

l0Hcka1.png
    tiny tv.. only when power enough.
    CdJlTOh.png
    "This is not so bad... Im sure I'll get interner to work too.."

M2GAJVx.png

CYeDUUV.png
    "Still nothing! Semi annoying!"

wh9CWr2.png
    RPOE76f.png
    VJYkvA5.png
    uhwtqqc.png
    Only few plants to do, those will be in the morning. Not bad at all!!!!

If only wifi would work...

XuHecEE.png
    V032IQT.png
    "5 am.. no wifi still!! I wonder whats hot on Trendi now..."..... "That rooster who woke me up must be from my neighbours.. I need to ask them can it be set for later!"
    She left to plant rest of the plants.
    leO7HfC.png
    Ubf4gE1.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Some people are such bad sports. At least Senna stuck it out until the end. Look on the bright side Aeri, you have half the colors of the rainbow all over you.

@Ellupelluellu
    Hang in there Lisa! It's for a million simoleons girlfriend.

Mimi is a fighter and a survivor and we'll see those qualities shine here. I don't want to ruin the surprise so I can't say too much. It's a fight that sadly too many LGBTQIA people go through in real life so I hope this chapter isn't too uncomfortable or troubling for anybody. So many of you have expressed so much love for Mimi over the two months or so since they debuted here. Mimi has become another of my special favorite sims and I think you all will love them even more after this chapter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top