Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the moving after pause bug truly fixed?

mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
Please, for those who already have updated their game: Can you confirm that the moving after paused bug is completely gone?

Thank you and have a wonderful week. :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2023
    Nope not fixed
    Post edited by ThirteenCatz2 on
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'm still seeing it in my game, unfortunately. I've only tried my current save, which I've played on and off a few months now. I know they are looking for saves on AHQ, but I don't have any mod-free save to share with them at the moment. I chimed in anyway. Not had the energy to do lots of "remove mods, test, put mods back in, rinse/repeat at nauseum" stuff.

So yeah, sims in my game are still creepy.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Nope, still exists
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    edited January 2023
    Just posted in another thread, I might be in the minority because I actually like the fact that the sims are doing something after pause is on. Reminds me of the Sims 3 and how they would turn their heads and watch what you were doing. :D

It was even better in the Sims 2 when the sim would look up at the monitor and agree with your command or hate it. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    @Kathykins @SelinaKyles anyone else with the bug, could you start a new "Sims Keep Moving After Paused" thread on Answers HQ? The old one has been marked Fixed and locked since patch. Would be good for the team to start getting info about the continuing bug.
  • mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    Thank you for your answers. I'm really disappointed and sad, that this bug seems to be not fixed at all. I was so looking forward to it. :'( I have never been this excited for a bugfix, I literally jumped up for joy the moment I saw it on the laundry list and yesterday on the fixed list.

Very sad. I wonder how can it be fixed in the devs game but not in our games? I just can't understand.
  • mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    Here is a new bug report.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-still-keep-moving-after-paused/m-p/12222291#M238681

If you could press "Me too" it would be wonderful. Thank you :)
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Just posted in another thread, I might be in the minority because I actually like the fact that the sims are doing something after pause is on. Reminds me of the Sims 3 and how they would turn their heads and watch what you were doing. :D

It was even better in the Sims 2 when the sim would look up at the monitor and agree with your command or hate it. :D

I actually kind of enjoy it, too! It can be creepy at times but at other times it’s just funny. :smile:
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    No like others have said, it's still in the game
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    bshag4lv wrote: »

I actually kind of enjoy it, too! It can be creepy at times but at other times it’s just funny. :smile:

I love this bug, it's wonderfully creepy!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Please use the link above to report this on Answers HQ. We have dedicated staff for tracking bugs there that we do not have on these forums. Thanks!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top