Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lumberjack SP

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
  • New gameplay: all the off-the-grid appliances must be feeded by wood, including stoves, grills and fireplaces. This option can be turned off in the Packs Options.
  • New items: stump, axe, wood shed, axe throwing target, bear rug, deer trophy.
  • New skill: woodchopping
  • New interactions: slap dance.
  • New dishes: smoked grilled food.
  • New CAS items: lumberjack clothes.
  • New death: Death by bear attack.

Comments

• ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    Those are great ideas. The way that they didn't put these in Outdoor Retreat makes me sad. Since the stuff packs are apparently dead(sadly) i think think they could add all these(excluding the animal ones because of animal cruelty) in a pack refresh with canoeing, swimmable lake, scout camp lot and campfire stories' npcs like big foot and a ghostly lumberjack.
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 2023
    I missed all these in Outdoor Retreat and disappointed at no more extension in Werewolf whose world is based on the lumberjack. If we can't get a refresh on OR, I would rather pay more to buy a SP about them.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Oh how cool a lumberjack stuff pack how neat
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    edited January 2023
    Mak27 wrote: »
    • New gameplay: all the off-the-grid appliances must be feeded by wood, including stoves, grills and fireplaces. This option can be turned off in the Packs Options.
    • New dishes: smoked grilled food.
    I'd like if fireplaces and campfires (and cooking on a barrel) had to feeded by wood, off-the-grid or not.

And yes to the food. More options to make food over open fire.
    I'd buy this pack so quick I'd get a speeding ticket.

EDIT: Would it include a bear pet? Preferably one who gets controllable when you reach highest training level.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I'd love it. :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes please. :p
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited January 2023
    I missed all these in Outdoor Retreat and disappointed at no more extension in Werewolf whose world is based on the lumberjack. If we can't get a refresh on OR, I would rather pay more to buy a SP about them.

Outdoor Retreat could include:
    • Swimmeable Granite Falls
    • Residential neighborhood
    • Log rolling station
    • Maple syrup harvesting
    • Wasp nest raid
    • Archery range
    • Wolves packs encounter