Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 Game & Expansion packs you would like to see.

HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
As we know Sims 5 is in the works which means at some point new game & expansion packs. What are some you would like to see ? I’ll start …

Realty / Moving Day Game pack
Real estate agent , house flipper, homemaker, professional movers ,construction worker, lawn mowing business (teen & adults ) careers , townhouses/ condo lot type …
Gives you the ability to create multi- family homes on a functional residential 2-3 family lot .
Ability to make semi- detached homes with the ability to own or rent .
Ability to successfully assign each family on lot to separate home .

Egypt themed pack
Tourist guide & archaeologist careers, desert ghost towns and pyramids, sahara desert , markets , genie in a bottle, mummies, Camels, Mirages

Scotland theme pack
Scottish highlands , kilts, fairies, castles , bagpipes, whiskey making , loch ness monster

Costal theme pack
Several different building styles could be added examples being: Zanzibar, Santorini & Donegal
Fish markets, bed & breakfasts , yachts, surfing, boat houses your sim can live in, resorts, travel agent career

Weather pack
Weather man & Storm chaser careers
Tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes , blizzards , evacuation or hunker down and stay in place

20th century/ Present to past pack
Radio actor, switchboard person, Typist careers , inheritance, farmers market , mall, movie store and arcade , drive in restaurants , drive in movie theater , speakeasy’s , telegraphs ,newspaper man, milk man , boombox , fashion , cars and home decor from the early 20th century through the early 2000’s .
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• CAROLPRICE1963CAROLPRICE1963 Posts: 16 New Member
    Sims 5 the ability to photograph yourself with frame put on the wall of sims' house, business.
    Patterns for wall, floor, clothes for Photos....I want a real artist painting or my own artwork I want be able put in the game in my sims' house or museum.
    Santa Claus as Job
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    Sims 5 the ability to photograph yourself with frame put on the wall of sims' house, business.

I think a photography career would be cool could come in a lifestyle pack of some sort with the ability to do celebrity photo shoots as well as wedding , birthday, journalism photo shoots to name a few. Also could tie into a high school pack where your sim can try it out in an extracurricular class .
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited January 2023
    I won’t hold my breath, but I want to see:

For Base Game:
    In CAS, To able to manipulates body, create hairstyles, clothes, eyelashes, skintones, tattoos, accessories using color wheel, painting mode, & etc.

More realistic animations of sims doing different actions (like in the Sims 2) instead of using the same recycle animations (like in the Sims 4).

Bring back Create of World to be able to create worlds, decorating world, Edit lots or Edit neighborhood.

To be able to paint or customize ceiling, wall, floors & etc. in the build buy mode.

Few sims deaths

Old & new careers

A occult

For Expansion Packs:

Business Pack:
    Create business & home business

Different School Packs & A Daycare pack:
    Be able to create daycare, home schools, pre schools, private schools, middle schools, junior high schools, high schools, & colleges lots for infants, toddlers, kids, teens, young adults, adults, & elders.

New & old occults

Memories feature back from the sims 2

Be able to create cemetery in lots

More Different Sims Deaths
  • BourbonVanillaBourbonVanilla Posts: 7 New Member
    PLEASE READ THIS :D I really really want Horses to be added in the sims 4, Possibly sims five as well. think of an equestrian expansion pack. you can buy a horse using a computer or phone, there will be a new world new build mode items and new clothes (equestrian related, Helmets riding pants and shirts, Preferably English show jumping style etc..) A new aspiration would be great as well, such as professional show jumper or Barrel racer. two new careers (professional show jumper or Barrel racer) the careers would be similar to how the actor career works in get famous where you audition, but instead of auditing you go to horse competitions, with the option of go with or send alone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS. <3 <3 I REALLY NEED AN EQUESTRIAN EXPANSTION PACK.
    Sims should be able to get sick and go to hospitals
    SIMS NEED TO DRIVE CARS
  • JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    First I'd like to see a rich base game that includes both seasons and the club-feature, as well as many of the interactions from parenthood and wedding options from my wedding stories. Also things like reading in bed, cuddling in bed, relaxing and talking to someone at the same time, reading in a sun chair, laying down in the sofa to watch tv, the ability to run in a staircase and the ability to place a lot where I want on a map, including right next to another lot (and share a fence/wall with that neighboor).

As for DLC I'd love:

Back to school:
    • Active schools for both kids and teens
    • After school clubs/activities (active): cheerleading, football, soccer, basketball, debate club, acting club (can be added as DLC are added)
    • Skill building homework that doesn't take the entire night but leave time for other things as well
    • The ability to build functional school lots in any world
    • Active career: Teacher (where you can choose which subjects to teach)
    • Ability to set uniform on school lots (teacher and/or kids) - so different schools look different
    • New skills: teaching

Realestate pack:
    I love that suggestion @Hahcbeachwaves!
    • Buy and sell properties (ability to own multiple properties)
    • Build apartment buildings in any world
    • Handle janitors and tennants
    • Include the home decorator career from sims 4
    • Develop commercial buildings without running the business (ie. rent space to others who run the businesses)
    • Other jobs in the pack: architect, janitor...basically any job that has to do with buildings.

I would also love other packs:
    • a greenhouse pack (new harvestables, green house decor, furniture and build items, the florist and botanist careers...)
    • an alien pack with aliens and active astronaut, scientist and military careers and a full livable world for aliens
    • a water world pack where you can build a professional water park with lots of water slides and rides and different kinds of pools (as well as just a smaller waterslide for home use)
    • a beach day pack with surfing, beach balls, other beach activities, picknick, beach towels, beach umbrellas (that you can carry in your inventory), beach bags (that you can pack and carry in your inventory)
    • Cultural packs from around the world with new holidays, food, items that are common for the region, plants, animals, clothing and architectural features from that region.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    First I'd like to see a rich base game that includes both seasons and the club-feature, as well as many of the interactions from parenthood and wedding options from my wedding stories. Also things like reading in bed, cuddling in bed, relaxing and talking to someone at the same time, reading in a sun chair, laying down in the sofa to watch tv, the ability to run in a staircase and the ability to place a lot where I want on a map, including right next to another lot (and share a fence/wall with that neighboor).

As for DLC I'd love:

Back to school:
    • Active schools for both kids and teens
    • After school clubs/activities (active): cheerleading, football, soccer, basketball, debate club, acting club (can be added as DLC are added)
    • Skill building homework that doesn't take the entire night but leave time for other things as well
    • The ability to build functional school lots in any world
    • Active career: Teacher (where you can choose which subjects to teach)
    • Ability to set uniform on school lots (teacher and/or kids) - so different schools look different
    • New skills: teaching

Realestate pack:
    I love that suggestion @Hahcbeachwaves!
    • Buy and sell properties (ability to own multiple properties)
    • Build apartment buildings in any world
    • Handle janitors and tennants
    • Include the home decorator career from sims 4
    • Develop commercial buildings without running the business (ie. rent space to others who run the businesses)
    • Other jobs in the pack: architect, janitor...basically any job that has to do with buildings.

I would also love other packs:
    • a greenhouse pack (new harvestables, green house decor, furniture and build items, the florist and botanist careers...)
    • an alien pack with aliens and active astronaut, scientist and military careers and a full livable world for aliens
    • a water world pack where you can build a professional water park with lots of water slides and rides and different kinds of pools (as well as just a smaller waterslide for home use)
    • a beach day pack with surfing, beach balls, other beach activities, picknick, beach towels, beach umbrellas (that you can carry in your inventory), beach bags (that you can pack and carry in your inventory)
    • Cultural packs from around the world with new holidays, food, items that are common for the region, plants, animals, clothing and architectural features from that region.

I agree .. the basic game should include more like seasons and wedding stuff and then be expanded upon through themed game and expansion packs .
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    better hairstyles, able to drive to places again. being able to dance on bar tops again would be fun. i still want a 4-piece band with a singer. love music, an old band style. i need to think about this more. i also need to see how it will be played first too.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Maybe an new functional wall light switch objects so sims can be able to turn on & off any light objects in any rooms in the base game.