Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited January 2023
    My sims often do this after waking up :
    • Go to the toilet
    • Eat cereals and drink coffee + watch the TV news
    • Go jogging
    • Shave beard
    • Take a brisk shower
    • Brush the teeth
    • Go to work
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,499 Member
    Get up. Erik even waves cheerfully, but haven't been able to discern as to whom. :open_mouth:

Use the toilet
    wash hands, of course
    brush teeth
    shower, if time,
    give concert/photoshoot
    help with kids
    check garden
    spend time laying down tracks for a new album
    package album in studio/release album in studio

And, yes, I will resort to using MCCC Make Happy, if need be. Time is of a constraint. I don't normally watch the Sim clock. I'm too busy watching the one in real time. LOL But there is a window the concerts and photoshoots will last before it disappears.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited January 2023
    1. Toilet
    2. Shower
    3. Leftovers or Cook
    4. Garden
    5. Skill building
    6. Work or School

They are lucky if there's enough free time for anything else because this sim god can't help but micro manage every move.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Depending on the household, i've noticed that sims needs deteriorate faster than others in my save.

Most of my households are 4-5 sims. Adults are up first and they shower and have their breakfasts first, Teens are next then everyone else. Or if there's no time to replenish everyone's needs manually, dead on at 6am i click on the mail box and click on cheat need: fill needs household.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Mine don't have a routine.

Rabbit hole workers I wake in time to fill all yellow needs (except for hunger, that gets only filled if at red, because they get a free meal at work) before it's time to leave for work. I also try to give them at least one lasting positive moodlet.

With everyone else I do whatever I want at the moment.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    They wake up and fill urgent needs, usually they need to pee and eat, sometimes they need to wash and socialize. Some sims will also get coffee with breakfast. If they need to get to work or school first thing in the morning, they usually skip breakfast and just pee and shower. Afterwards, they do whatever they need to do for the day, go to work, or work on a hobby or whatever.
  • SteveBridgerSteveBridger Posts: 106 Member
    It depends on which sim, but generally it's general hygiene activities after breakfast, then a couple necessary household chores before work.

My obsessed gardener is an exception to this. She will immediately go check on the plants and bees in her nightclothes, then take care of herself as sort of an afterthought once she's made sure all is well with Patchy. It's rather amazing how many people seem to love watching steams of her minding her gardens in her dressing gown and bunny slippers.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    If they work, upon waking up they fill whatever need is low. They usually wake up an hour before work so they only have a chance to fill 1 need.
    If they don’t work that day, they fill all needs and chill with their spouse
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited January 2023
    Usually to get up in time to

If the go to work or school

Shower
    Use the toilet
    Eat breakfast

If they have an at home job or don’t work

Shower
    Use the toilet
    Eat breakfast
    Garden
    Cook a meal or meals for later
    Care for babies or toddlers if they have them.

Then either:
    Skill building or making money in some way like completing what they need to for their job, collecting, canning, writing a book, painting etc. or taking off to meet friends somewhere.

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My sims have the same routine in the mornings :)

Toilet
    Wash hands
    Brush teeth
    Prepare breakfast

They usually get up at about 5am as well ;)
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    I have 3 sims who roughly wake up the same time. In the mornings it’s usually toilet, then either bath shower or shave then brush teeth then use facial cleanser.

The first one of my two cooks who is ready will serve breakfast and the others will come eat it. The first one done with breakfast will go clean up cat litter tray and place cat food. One of the others will go harvest the couple of plants I have and tend garden if need be.

If need go they’ll talk to each other or listen to music. Then they all have high needs. I usually listen to the music myself while they get ready.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Just a few basics to get them through the day.

Toilet if necessary
    Shower or bath
    Breakfast, left overs or freshly cooked

I also try to get needs like fun and social up if they are getting close to red
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited January 2023
    Normal morning in a multiple sims household:
    1. Mom starts preparing breakfast.
    2. Kids get up late.
    3. Oldest kid desperately trying to complete yesterday's homework.
    4. Mom getting disturbed by a teen insisting on using the stove.
    5. Dad realizing on his way to the bathroom that he is already late for work and skips the shower.
    6. All needs cheated.
    7. Dad off to work 30 mins late.
    8. Kids off to school 30 mins late.
    9. Mom sitting down to eat the breakfast (although her hunger was already cheated).
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2023
    Dress up in bear costume
    Grab Honey Cake and Orange juice for breakfast
    Harvesting in Garden
    Washroom
    Weightlifting
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Get up, tend to biological necessities/things that are in the red, get on with the day whether it's work or the farm.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited January 2023
    My sims' routine:
    • Tend garden
    • Go for a jog / Do yoga routine
    • Get leftovers from the fridge (I have one sim cook party sized foods on free days)
    • Use toilet
    • Shower
    • Do something to get in the right mood for work
    Post edited by Nushka on
    Happy simming!
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Since my sims are spellcasters or vampires, they don't really have a morning routine, per se. Plus I like the reward Seldom Sleepy, that way they go to bed and sleep a full night's sleep every other night. When they get up, their routines include doing the must do stuff, they can either cook, get leftovers or Delicioso. Most will either jog, go to the gym or do yoga. Then the rest of the day is varied depending on who I am playing.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,811 Member
    Toilet
    Shower or wash hands
    Fix breakfast
    Brush teeth

Since most of my sims are self employed or actresses they have the day free to do skill building, hanging out with friends, exercise, all sorts of things.
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    Huh, I'm surprised to see there's numerous other people who set a morning routine for their Sims. I sort of thought it was a "me" thing, lol.
    • Toilet
    • Shower or bath
    • Brush teeth
    • Have breakfast (if needed)

My main Sims are millionares, so they tend to have the time to do whatever they want after that.

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    1) fight off the hangover from the night before
    2) cry
    3) do all of the bathroom stuff (toilet, shower)
    4) eat
    5) wallow in dispair
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I have big families, so here is a bit of their routines.
    Most have to eat first, and some have to use the bathroom first.
    Some finish last minute homework if they can, or last minute tasks that they didn't complete the night before.
    Some wake up too late to do anything, so they are miserable for the rest of the day until they get home.
    Smaller households have the Sims either getting up to eat/use the bathroom first, and them use the bathroom/eat afterwards.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Routine?
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Aside from when they go to work, or I'm trying to get them to complete tasks for an aspiration, my sims have zero routine.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    1. Toilet
    2. Shower
    3. Breakfast
    4. If they have work/school, out the door they go
    5. If they have the day off: skillbuilding, garden, painting etc. to earn some extra cash. Otherwise, work on whatever aspiration they have.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited January 2023
    1. Wake up (2 hours before needing to be anywhere)
    2. Work out or Jog (If they don't have work or school)
    3. Shower and Pee (mod)
    4. Brush teeth
    6. Wash face (mod)
    7. Apply facial cleanser
    8. Put on deodorant (mod)
    9. Put on cologne or perfume (mod)
    10. Change out of towel (mod)
    11. Put on makeup (mod)
    12. Sometimes shave (depends on day, but usually done the night before)
    13. Eat breakfast (prepare breakfast if mother or father of family) - Otherwise, its usually cereal or buttered toast or poptart (mod)
    14. Out the door for the days event

**If they go into work later in the day, then I will have them do whatever they need to prepare for work. If its still early, children and teens will do homework, projects, and makeup work from the night or days before, if its not yet completed. ** Sometimes I'll also use this time, to make sure I like their outfit. I will change work outfits (mod) and also ensure my children are not in their PJs, and my teens look good for school.