Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another EP for Sims 1?

YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
edited March 20 in The Sims (2000)
Do you want the team to make another EP for Sims 1?
And this EP will of course adapt to the latest systems.
Please note that this poll is dedicated to Sims 1 and not Sims 2 or higher.
We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Another EP for Sims 1? 19 votes

Yes, I do. I hope FamilyTree/Wants&Fears/Memory/Elder, etc will be in the last EP.
52% 10 votes
No, I don't. I just don't like Sims 1.
15% 3 votes
I don't care. I can't buy Sims 1 and the recent system doesn't support it anyway.
31% 6 votes

Comments

• mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I like the sims 4 better
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I think the first step would be to re-release TS1 so it will be fully compatible with modern computers. Also there are a lot of people on here who want to try TS1, but do not have a copy readily available. Same for TS2.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2023
    first of all they should have TS1 and TS2 available for everyone to buy/ get on origin/EA App

most of the people who would be interested in playing these games don't have access or have lost their discs to time and moves already

second of all I don't really need new content for ts1 or 2 to enjoy them tbh I'll just be fine with em not completely destroying my computer for being incompatible :lol:

like just have them available and reasonably playable I'd play the heck out of them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    Even if the team doesn't add Elder/Ceiling, I hope to add FamilyTree/Aspiration/Wants&Fears/Memory.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited January 2023
    It just needs to be re-released. Origin has versions of Sim City that predate the Sims, so there's really no excuse for the games not to be there. I have TS2 on a disk, but it requires a lot of workarounds to work with Windows 10/11.
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    The poll should reflect a "No" vote that isn't paired with not liking Sims 1. I love Sims 1 but I don't want a new EP, nor is it feasible.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top