Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's 2023!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited January 2023
    Time for round 2023.
    https://youtu.be/YB1tRbJvPkE
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Painting a new profile pic. Gotta love the ugly phase. 😬

RVKAzJH.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Heez, @Dekay, I think I'm not eating near enough protein then.

Haven't even checked to see how many push-ups I can do now, kind of fearing it would be less than 20. When work was hectic zi was eating 2 eggs in the morning, then a couple of 10 g protein bars for lunch, then getting home late and tired and eating cheese or yogurt as my protein and more carbs than anything else, trying to stuff some lettuce into my face before going to bed.

Over the holiday I overindulged in sweets and carbs and didn't do any exercise.

Part of me dreads going back to work and part of me realizes I need it. It wasn't a workout but it was physical enough to keep me moving and hefting heavy boxes.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2023
    Heez, Dekay, I think I'm not eating near enough protein then.

Haven't even checked to see how many push-ups I can do now, kind of fearing it would be less than 20. When work was hectic zi was eating 2 eggs in the morning, then a couple of 10 g protein bars for lunch, then getting home late and tired and eating cheese or yogurt as my protein and more carbs than anything else, trying to stuff some lettuce into my face before going to bed.

Over the holiday I overindulged in sweets and carbs and didn't do any exercise.

Part of me dreads going back to work and part of me realizes I need it. It wasn't a workout but it was physical enough to keep me moving and hefting heavy boxes.

So you don't eat meats often? 😮

Yeah, you're probably not eating enough. Eggs sadly aren't that high in protein. I'd probably have to eat 5 medium sized ones per meal just to hit my daily goal. 😂 That's why I don't really eat hard boiled eggs so much anymore now cuz they are quite high in fat (thus increasing the calories) so it doesn't feel worth it. It will definitely make you feel full tho if you have to eat 5 eggs, compared to like 100g of grilled chicken. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Comment question of the day is...

Which Billy Bob Tanley are you feeling today?
    HviibUG.jpg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    MMX wrote: »

HviibUG.jpg

All of these.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member

HviibUG.jpg

Which one is the “I need more coffee” one?
    cyncie wrote: »

HviibUG.jpg

Which one is the “I need more coffee” one?
    Pretty much all of them, depending on how you look at them.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    They all lost like basicly the same expression except the facepalm one.

But I guess a random one because it was 8 degrees F (-13 C) yesterday morning and we had a snowstorm today that caused some accidents, but yet tomorrow it's supposed to be 50s f (11 degrees C) tomorrow with rain.

The wild swings from winter to spring and back again in 48 hours is bad for everything.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any plans for any future trips this year? If so, what is it?

Ehhhh, nopeeee. 😂 I like staying in Singapore. 😬

On another note, I gotta show off my Reddit collectible I got for last year's recap. Hehe, band kid. That's right.
    aRlGVDs.png
    mr-bean-benestad.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2023
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any plans for any future trips this year? If so, what is it?

Ehhhh, nopeeee. 😂 I like staying in Singapore. 😬

On another note, I gotta show off my Reddit collectible I got for last year's recap. Hehe, band kid. That's right.
    aRlGVDs.png
    mr-bean-benestad.gif

No specific plans, but hope for some sort of mini-trip.

Cool collectible, @Dekay!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Where is your happy place?

My room. Hahaa. Second would be at the baking shop. I always get so excited to buy new ingredients to try out. :tongue:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Where is your happy place?

My house, a local waterfall, and the ocean.
    edited January 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the most beautiful animal, in your opinion?

I love how a Birds of Paradise birds look.

09_birds_of_paradise_101211-213%20-%20Version%202.jpg?uuid=PBUx5CrLEeK04DRih7flbA

Wish my hair looks as pretty as feathery back. 😅

EDIT: Look at how extra this one looks. XD

5070714699_9a7745d227_h.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the most beautiful animal, in your opinion?

I love how a Birds of Paradise birds look.

09_birds_of_paradise_101211-213%20-%20Version%202.jpg?uuid=PBUx5CrLEeK04DRih7flbA

Wish my hair looks as pretty as feathery back. 😅

EDIT: Look at how extra this one looks. XD

5070714699_9a7745d227_h.jpg

Wow! At first glance, that first bird of paradise looks like a porcupine. Love those orange feathers!

For me, the most stunning looking animals are sea slugs/ nudibranchs. There's such a weird and wonderful variety and many of them look like little dragons!

u6om2o9qpg221.jpg?auto=webp&s=29827e6e776093cb6b014b429362e125800e0849
    R.2e8057227222991b0d9c738df388e1a2?rik=fwx0YabsLEB%2fog&riu=http%3a%2f%2f2ap93t1x1l6e2f6gfo3ag4vw.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2017%2f03%2f3-1024x731.jpg&ehk=K8965TkSEgTl2QmpisZbxRm1hxjics3VgGahMrhO2m8%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
    1348e2e7f12031ce745374da6e5f1f77--mermaid-sea-slug.jpg
    R.8527affa9374b1cd1411b54113c6bbf7?rik=h2vPP1aKIUWWHw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f31.media.tumblr.com%2ftumblr_mdx77flQ6y1rxyvj1o2_500.jpg&ehk=Uq5Z35eih%2bmqzWDMxgx17gzAgDmJCJ%2fTZR9iydRX46g%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I have successfully gotten myself back into playing The Sims 3!
    edited January 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

I saw this on Instagram and thought it would be fun for you guys to try here. XD Search your username on here and see what it comes up with.

I used my Instagram name. I tried with DeKay too but it linked to dhabitahpunk as well. Hah.

Mine is pretty spot on except for the Art Education part. I don't think I've had my tutorials somewhere like that. Not that I know of at least. LOl.

L7CBnPa.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I saw this on Instagram and thought it would be fun for you guys to try here. XD Search your username on here and see what it comes up with.

I used my Instagram name. I tried with DeKay too but it linked to dhabitahpunk as well. Hah.

Mine is pretty spot on except for the Art Education part. I don't think I've had my tutorials somewhere like that. Not that I know of at least. LOl.

L7CBnPa.png

That is really beyond cool to know about you, DeKay. Sims would say, "clearly you're a person to know" lol.

As for searching myself, the idea strikes terror in my heart in case I found something, so not gonna look. I don't even like seeing pics of myself. Gives me an unpleasant momentary jar.

But happily cheering on those of you who want to, especially if you find something cool.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

Honestly, I'm not suprised.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

Yooo, Rose, long time no see! Suppp?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

--

vru3Of5.jpg

Well, that’s interesting. My user name is actually a childhood nickname.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited January 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

That sounds like a really cool story!

Tried mine:
    WhatCobblers is a Salisbury Wiltshire-based shoe repair and key cutting business. They offer a range of services, including shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving, watch batteries and watch straps, and they also provide bespoke leatherwork services. They have a website and are also active on social media.

:D Now that was a surprise. I've been to Salisbury on numerous occasions and never spotted them. Maybe they're new?

The 'Cobblers' in my username actually refers to the English slang for rubbish or nonsense (e.g: "What a load of complete cobblers!" Think it might have originated from London, I'm not sure). I chose WhatCobblers to reflect my love of nonsensical humour. I don't have a shoe repairing business and know nothing about the trade.
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

Tried mine:
    WhatCobblers is a Salisbury Wiltshire-based shoe repair and key cutting business. They offer a range of services, including shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving, watch batteries and watch straps, and they also provide bespoke leatherwork services. They have a website and are also active on social media.

:D Now that was a surprise. I've been to Salisbury on numerous occasions and never spotted them. Maybe they're new?

The 'Cobblers' in my username actually refers to the English slang for rubbish or nonsense (e.g: "What a load of complete cobblers!" Think it might have originated from London, I'm not sure). I chose WhatCobblers to reflect my love of nonsensical humour. I don't have a shoe repairing business and know nothing about the trade.

I thought the cobbler in your name is like the food. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited January 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

Yooo, Rose, long time no see! Suppp?

I'm doing alright. Just been checking the forums less often.
    Today's Q Q is:

L7CBnPa.png

WZZOqGw.png

Tried mine:

It actually is a real story. Called Robert The Rose Horse LOL
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top