Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JANUARY 13TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JANUARY 13TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul Simmers,

Happy New Year everyone, and welcome to our first Friday Highlights thread of 2023. I hope everyone had a great holiday season, that you saw all the family and friends you were hoping to see, and that that one aunt you can't stand had some car trouble and didn't make it this year ;)

In news this week, we revealed our latest Road Map featuring my new spirit animal "Molar Bear"; as well as an updated Laundry List. In other news, @SimGuruNinja is fast approaching his 2 year anniversary of being wrong about Live mode pronunciation!

Now on to the highlights!
This week's picture comes from our own @HopeyStarr!
ai0xnabr7g3h.png
After prom hangout by the pier. A pivotal moment in their relationship.

• Next up, @BK747 forgot that Blooming Rooms was the best kit in 2022 😤😤😤 but we'll let that slide because Little Campers was also pretty adorable. Check out the poll here and let us know which Kit grew on you the most. Plant pun!
  • So, what's your favorite way to earn some Simoleons? The correct answer is obvi marry Geoffrey Landgraab, steal his money, kill dispose of him. But if you have any other suggestions...let us know in @Benjamilian's thread here. We won't rat you out 🤐
  • And finally, our Sims 3 fans have an important question to ask: How many hours do your Sims sleep? So are you a full 8 hours a night Simmer, or a filthy mailbox cheater?

That's all for this week! I hope you all have a safe and relaxing weekend, we'll see you back here on Tuesday after the Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday :)

-Cade
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Thanks @EA_Cade Michael had a lot of fun writing that excuse note :)
    gen3-banner.png
  • Lixy_170Lixy_170 Posts: 93 Member
    Thank you so much for mentioning me! I'm so glad I won, I feel very lucky because love to build in The Sims 4 and there are many good builder in here and the competition is tough! :D ...I'm going to continue building cuz it's my passion & makes me feel very good! Thanks a lot for everything!!! @EA_Cade ;) <3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Thanks for the highlights! Congrats to all mentioned. @Likis170 what a lovely build. 🥰