Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring back house/family picture stories

Bren91Bren91 Posts: 298 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
With generations expansion I think they should add a story book for each sim or sim household. I would rather make movies but they are extremely difficult to make and very time consuming. When I use to make stories with the sims 2 pictures, it was much easier to pause a frame and tell a story. And it made the family or roomies feel more alive to me. I just thought it would be a fun addition and I don’t think it would be that hard to implement in the game. Not when you consider everything else that’s been put in the game recently. And for story tellers like me who suck at making sims movies it would be a lot of fun. I hope the sims team considers this. Or they have done it already and release it with the next expansion pack or better yet in a game update.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Memories are important and a vital game component. the nifty knitting sp came with the rocking chair sims can reminisce in. You can also attach moods to pictures not sure when that came out, but with these things already there they should be able to implement a Memories system and include those two details. I would like to see the picture book as well. Video isn't my thing so the more options the better.
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Oh Yeah I’d like that