Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I decided to check in on Maddy Kanine--she seems to be in good spirits today, hanging out with green dog, yellow dog and pink dog. Not pictured; orange dog and red dog

qWrE8O5.png
  • Options
    Haha, check out this glitch! Upside down cheeseburger hovering in mid-air, anyone?

LsCerv2.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    jUCbqyK.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to experiment with different body shapes in CAS. This is Slim Stacy, and as the name suggests, she is verrrrry slim. She may have had plastic surgery, though...I suppose that will be her own little secret :wink:

C4l3ngl.png
  • Options
    The welcome wagon has arrived, consisting of Ava Harjo (standing), Mei Prescott and Tai Lum

n8ZfwG2.png
  • Options
    Final one of the day. Stacy is in fine spirits at the microbar I built in Oasis Springs. Only seating for 4, everyone has to stand...and on a busy night, they might have to drink outside

KAHtuYL.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    Haha, check out this glitch! Upside down cheeseburger hovering in mid-air, anyone?

LsCerv2.png

The real glitch is, an upside-down cheeseburger should never have been allowed to survive for more than a few seconds in a home with so many dogs

(Are these dogs on the gallery by any chance? I have a household that might need them)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    A few screenshots from my last play session doing the Just One Sim challenge with Cindy Dalton. :)
    53rXeeZ.png
    The world's smallest violin...

jwS8vZt.png
    Monster Patrol

l39aP8r.png
    1WDY7MI.png
    "I got one! I got one!"

ta6gYhZ.png
    Why so glum? You caught the single most valuable thing ever acquired. She also found one beachcombing. Sulani is the worlds champ for challenge kids to get their own simoleans.

uMPnZ8V.png
    Not yet...

t72CGnG.png
    DY8RYdw.png
    Thalassophobia, thy name is Cindy...
    "Somethin' grabbed my leg!"

beb2S0J.png
    In the Blue Lagoon by Cindy Dalton...

xiwFRh4.png
    ''I ran so fast, my heart almost exploded!"

B0ROR5s.png
    I don' wanna work, I jus wanna bang on de drum all day...

67h3BQs.png
    vLoz7SV.png
    Party favors! *yoink*

eZ9UcBp.png
    rU7UazY.png
    Congrats Cindy! All she lacks is Level 3 Motor skill.

XV0xuci.png
    Done and dusted!

sW59dLG.png
    vIo42Xm.png
    Pz0C74q.png
    dRlC3Jh.png
    Birthday dinner...

wUcxnmj.png
    A few words of wisdom from Dad before Cindy leaves her childhood behind.

NIJqDOD.png
    They grow up so fast...

CSAhGs7.png
    Wow, she looks just like her Mom! Welcome to the teen years Cindy! <3

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to experiment with different body shapes in CAS. This is Slim Stacy, and as the name suggests, she is verrrrry slim. She may have had plastic surgery, though...I suppose that will be her own little secret :wink:

C4l3ngl.png

I'm surprised she can remain standing!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    Just some screenshots from my game today, I've been playing as my black and white movie star. The selfies that the sims take now look absolutely ridiculous, but her bf in the background doesn't seem to mind at all :s
    C4rIrli.png
    I guess that's one way for Vlad to punish his son
    3TgwFqv.png
    I don't even know at this point...
    zg62CUH.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited January 2023
    Just had to try this out :D
    1i1ASWC.png
    VzQ7hIQ.png
    cfsk2hD.png
    RtXCqg3.png
    zzNJ2Hg.png
    zJnydeB.png

He looks very proud of himself :joy:
    q1F4yV4.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @afai1261 - Fantastic screenshots of Aaron snowboarding, so cool! Just gorgeous! I love his smile in the last shot. <3 Good to see you and him here. :)

Here's a few screenshots from my Just One Sim challenge with Cindy Dalton.

hSDvFa2.png
    Sometimes it's more than 'just a salad.'

zOL7Yyw.png
    VTTxQFL.png
    New obsession.

qsFjkul.png
    Dk064JN.png
    Worth it!

jJYeYEm.png
    Are llamas pink?

zTKCJsN.png
    Unwinding after work.

fUTvWKy.png
    "...and lastly, the Best Liar of the Year award goes to..." *envelope crinkling sound* "No surprises here folks, let's give a big round of applause for..." *drum roll* "NOT Lana!" *clap clap clap*

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options

LsCerv2.png

The real glitch is, an upside-down cheeseburger should never have been allowed to survive for more than a few seconds in a home with so many dogs

(Are these dogs on the gallery by any chance? I have a household that might need them)

I tried uploading just the dogs to the gallery, but it would only let me upload the entire household. But they're in there now, maybe you can find a way to get just the dogs
  • Options
    Playing around with body shapes in CAS again. I decided that Slim Stacy needed a roommate, so now she has Lumpy Larry

mq7tGON.png
  • Options
    It's been a long time since I checked in with Eva C and Jade Rosa. I gave them an open-air living arrangement, and they still have to stand outside to watch tv or listen to the stereo. Winters get pretty nasty in Windenburg, and they have no choice but to brave the elements lol

h1HmDlO.png
  • Options
    I just had a rare moment of sympathy, so I gave them a fireplace (Eva was cold)

RQUa81o.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    UKqjbLE.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Likewise, it's been forever since I checked in at the Behr residence, and I had completely forgotten I had given them this weird little octagon house. But at least it's a step-up from Eva and Jade's place lol

1Winp4t.png
  • Options
    I noticed that I gave it plenty of lighting. You would think I remember stuff like that, but I don't....just too many saves and too many builds

WFj86QK.png
  • Options
    Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    3KHiVjv.png
    Saia is enjoying New Year's Eve
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Kidnapped some children to help my sims find Pokemon. Then bought them some ice cream.

85-D4-BB74-4-D95-4-AF2-AF13-E9363287-ACF6.jpgC5-C98838-EF75-4741-AA6-A-C51771-BBB570.jpg9-A67850-C-A6-B3-4-BC6-A130-EEB41-C8-D424-F.jpg
    B1-DE4322-C2-D1-4-DE4-98-F3-D04-D3-B2-F27-F2.jpg2453-A3-FB-348-D-474-E-AD54-ED152-BF53-FEC.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited January 2023
    "Roll out the Red Carpet, It's Time for the Starlight Accolades!

17th Starlight Accolade for Best Song, Tumbling Waterfalls
    Thanking the Host.
    huhmisO.jpg

Expressing the joy of winning and thanking all those who got you to this moment.
    a6P2wN5.jpg

Sharing a funny moment on your way to the Accolades.
    2cw16AH.jpg

Sharing just how good it feels to win again.
    AXCIDkw.jpg

18th Starlight Accolade for Best Song, The Llama Spits
    Taking a moment to compose yourself after you almost lost your wife, two days prior.
    1vqNVcK.jpg

Slowly taking up the trophy realizing you have to say something about the emergency.
    T0pZpOk.jpg

Finally unburdening yourself, thanking everyone for the honor, and that your wife died twice on the operating table, but insisted you come tonight.
    xA7SMZw.jpg

Giving glory where it belongs.
    QLJuFcG.jpg

And saying goodnight.
    mBJHTUf.jpg

All caught up, and Kayleigh is on the mend!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    rmIZPe4.png

I'm not much of a builder. I used to avoid building anything like the plague, it lasted several decades :joy: but lately, I've been trying to make an effort and I realized I kind of enjoy building little storybook houses for my most important families! It's nothing fancy or extraordinary but I like them!

TvjNeFc.png

And somehow I'm always having fun with the light colors inside :blush: no light is ever just "neutral" in my sims' houses
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    After all her failure she made it to level 10 and the ludicrous slope :smile:

116-CA734-56-B5-440-E-B86-B-59-ACC545-F0-D7.jpgA13-A5-BB5-F0-D0-425-B-9-B50-217-A4-EF5-E29-E.jpgCA17-B168-8-F3-D-4-B23-9-D3-A-17-C27-BF3-DBC2.jpgDA282886-7-C8-C-4757-84-EB-3-A94355-E0355.jpg8-C4-C32-F5-2-AE9-413-D-8-FA1-BCDEA5-B5-ADAF.jpgD0-F9-D026-E0-DB-4707-A40-B-7-EB186493479.jpg4188070-F-ECE9-471-C-BF4-A-0-FC5-E4-A470-FF.jpg
  • Options
    rmIZPe4.png

I'm not much of a builder. I used to avoid building anything like the plague, it lasted several decades :joy: but lately, I've been trying to make an effort and I realized I kind of enjoy building little storybook houses for my most important families! It's nothing fancy or extraordinary but I like them!

TvjNeFc.png

And somehow I'm always having fun with the light colors inside :blush: no light is ever just "neutral" in my sims' houses

Not much of a builder? I'd say you have impressive skills, and you're far better at it than I am

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top