Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Congrats to Babs on finding the spirits on her hike! :) Bummer about the bug zapping her though. I'm sorry but, I couldn't help laughing a little at her dazed face. :D

You're more than welcome! <3 Oh yeah, I imagine all your worlds are close to full by now. I've had to make the same decisions and will again. No reason to keep Sims not integral to your save gameplay, just causes bloat which leads to lag. I keep more than I should for nostalgic reasons, but I'll cut those Sims as well to make room for others if needed. I know you have a lot of my Sims, some who will be players in your save, but feel free to cut all the others, won't hurt my feelings at all. <3

@LegacySims2017
    Oh boy, that doesn't sound good. o.O

Whoa! Pranav, you've messed with the wrong being. I'm sure the HSY pack is coded to generate a school bully and this guy is playing the role. Hopefully Dante taught him a lesson!

@Belalucina
    Congrats again to June for building herself a cozy cabin! Very cool Steve found where she lives and yes June, that's one of the ways to a man's heart! Smart girl! :)

@permanentrose
    o.O Oh dear, I wonder what made those two so angry with each other. On a brighter note, congrats to Flora and Morgan for their first kiss on the bridge during the festival. Very special memory they'll share the rest of their lives. Even if they don't become partners, they'll always have that connection. :)

@lilypadmeulin

So happy to read you're feeling better. Just take it easy though, don't stress about missed days if you're not up to it. Your health is what matters most. *Hugs*
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Karababy52
    Dante won the fight. That's when I decided to change his outfit to the wings and red eyes. I used the "Scare" action to get Pranav to cower. Funny is that Pranav has not approached Dante since. Not sure if it is game mechanics or just a fluke. But I still see Pranav messing around with others still.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited January 2023
    @LegacySims2017 , it is game. One mean/hot headed sim is always generated for that role... often if new save its Wolfgang Munch.

Babs
    day 10
    ne0oyHx.png
    Babs needs a toilet badly, but her only friend so far, ES trailersim asked her to flea market. As she most likely will skipp the city as living world, I let her go , but only if invited.
    just few random stuff..
    8SDxHRH.png
    Why is he looking at us? Who is he?
    No idea...
    rVPdZCK.png
    CALE!!!

ajM0dGh.png
    they are always like this.. <3

ZxGFKus.png
    SPvMeaQ.png
    singing..

SF0jZGk.png

but most important.. not cold enough for fishing!!!
    hGbAUOL.png
    sylnAS1.png
    don't look behind you...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2023
    Hi All!

I don't have Elfie's save file, so I created a new sim to play this. Meet Elfie's cousin, Delfina Jingle. Her backstory is that she heard of Elfie heading to the SimWorld and wanted to help him cheer sims up. So, unbeknownst to him, she followed him, and travelled through the magic portal, too. However, she must have travelled to some alternate universe because she can't find Elfie anywhere. So for now, she is stuck in this Simworld, and she will try her best to cheer sims up here. Hopefully, Delfina will reconnect with Elfie soon and return to the North Pole.

01-09-23-8-41-43-PM.png

DELFINA JINGLE
    Aspiration: Mt. Komorebi Sightseer
    Traits: Childish, Cheerful and Home Turf
    Favorite Colors: Red, Green, Blue, White
    Lot: 2-4-1 WAKABAMORI, Mt. Komorebi
    Spring, 28 Days
    Rags To Riches - 0 simoleons
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yeah, that's what Karababy mentioned about there being a bully from the HSY pack. My game generated or fluke was Pranav leaving Dante alone after winning a fight and giving him a good scare. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Jan. 9

01-09-23-2-17-26-PM.png
    Group study sessions can be fun. June has built up a pretty good group of friends, though she's closer to some than others. She also got herself a part time job at a fast food joint, and her grades are up and she's now an A student. Those wishes she made at the festival of lights must be working...maybe. Steve seems to be avoiding her now...or is it just in her head? What's a girl to do??
    01-09-23-1-18-13-PM.png
    Making wishes ~

01-09-23-1-17-17-PM.png
    Even though he was a vampire, Vlad wasn't that bad. And going with him to the festival of lights wasn't even the weirdest part of the evening...

01-09-23-1-20-12-PM.png
    ...you okay?

01-09-23-9-50-53-PM.png
    And even though they got along fine during homework...Flora came and smashed her school project later. Why, Flora? (lol) It's okay though, June forgave her because she was still able to sell the smashed project for 100 simoleons. And now she doesn't have to worry about the project. It's a win win really. Thanks, Flora. :D
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2023
    Day 1 - Week 1 - Arrival - Mt. Komorebi

01-09-23-10-05-18-PM.png
    Delfina was whisked through the portal and landed on a plot of land in a place called Mt. Komorebi. She looked around and couldn't find Elfie anywhere. When she was travelling through the portal, there was a flash of light and another pathway seemed to open up. Had she come another way? Was she in another dimension? She decided to explore. She went down to the Wakaba River and saw the beautiful waterfall and decided to take a swim. That wasn't the best idea because she almost froze to death. Egads!

01-09-23-10-08-55-PM.png

Well, maybe it helped that she was looking like a frozen blue popsicle, because she did get 2 autographs from a celebrity. Yes, Brytani Cho was a well-known celebrity even at the North Pole.

When she got dressed again, she did meet a few other teens who lived in the neighborhood. A sim named Riley Chatman...

01-09-23-10-13-18-PM.png

...and another sim named Babs L'Amour, who became her first friend.

01-09-23-10-18-01-PM-2.png

Babs told her about another neighborhood called Yukimatsu, which was where the ski/snowboard slopes were. Delfina decided to head there with the free shuttle from town.

When she got there, she was able to loan some rental skiis free of charge and she went down the bunny slope for the first time. No-one told her that the skis wouldn't stay together. Yikes! She had nearly fallen.

01-09-23-10-35-36-PM.png

She then explored a bit and headed over a bridge to a snowy area. She was just about to do a snow angel in the snow, when she spied a Kodama. It was a snow spirit and it gave her a blessing! She felt playful afterwards.

01-09-23-10-29-36-PM.png

After exploring some more, she wandered into a building called the Sutefani Onsen Bathhouse. Since she was tired from her travels, she snuggled down for the night on a couch near the fire. Ah....so nice.

01-09-23-11-21-54-PM.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In all the times I have played Snowy Escape, I have never encountered a Kodama, only the regular forest spirits. Funny thing is, Delfina had picked some parsley, and the spirit took it! lol But it was still rather cool :)

Notes:

Tasks Completed:

Extreme Sports Enthusiast:
    - Go Down The Bunny Slope
    - Use a Mt. Komorebi Info Board
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    January 9th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Babs looks like she started out with bad luck, but then ends up with good luck from the forest spirits.

@permanentrose
    If Megumi looks around, I'm sure she'll see others are wearing matching kimonos, too. I guess she just wanted to be unique. Glad Flora and Morgan had a lovely time together.

@SoulGal7
    Since I am adding Elfie to my gameplay in February, if you upload Delfina, I'll have them as brother and sister in my gameplay starting next month. And I just noticed you did. So, I'll put them together in my game as siblings.
    Maybe Babs should have had Delfina try sledding first. :lol: She looked like she was about to do some splits with those skis.

@Belalucina
    Afraid to ask what June wished for after seeing what happened...lol! :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Winter
    fishing.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 10: Fishing and Repairing

The winter weather was warm enough for Dante to take a stab at fishing. However, most of the fish were smart enough to not hang around during the cold weather.

At the penthouse, Dante experienced a few of the electronics starting to break down. If he wanted to continue using them, he had to learn how to repair them.

Bonus Images
    repair-dishwasher.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Repair the dishwasher or start washing dishes by hand.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Fishing (2/10)
    • Handiness (1/10)
    • Mischief (3/10)

Collection:
    • Alabaster Crystal
    • MySims Trophy – Elmira Clamp
    • Raptor Claw
    • Tetra Fish
    • Treasure Map
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Ah, I figured he won the fight. He looks so scary with the red eyes and wings. I don't blame Pranav for not messing with him again. At least so far. Let's hope he continues to keep his distance. Bummer he's still bugging other Sims though. :/

Dante got lucky, bummer he didn't catch much though. Yep, better increase your handiness skill Dante.

@Ellupelluellu
    Yay, Babs was invited to the Spice Festival, my favorite. Hi Cale, I see you sitting there looking handsome. :) He probably thinks Babs is cute in her purple finery. Maybe that's why he's looking at her? Oh geez, lemme guess, he was mean to her? Dangit Cale! :#

Aww, well at least you know they're still deeply in love. Uh, Nik, why are you glaring at them? I'm sure you've seen Sims kiss before in public, you've probably done it yourself. You're not Mrs. C, so chill. hehe Still looks gorgeous as ever! <3

Babs is such a cutie, I love her! <3 Beautiful screenshots of her singing, collecting and fishing. Did she find any snow globes? Eeek! A rat! I'd be out of there so fast, make your head spin. hehe

@SoulGal7
    o.O Oh no, you didn't lose Elfie I hope. Guessing maybe you just didn't bring his file with you while you're visiting your Dad? Anyway, Delfina is very pretty, I hope she finds Elfie soon. Have fun playing with her. :)

Gah, now her body matches her hair! hehe Hopefully not for long though. Lucky girl meeting a celebrity first thing to get an autograph. Cha-ching! ;) Aww, she's making friends already, happy for her. The Kodama took her parsley? Tsk, that wasn't very nice. Glad you at least got to see one though. I don't think Essa ever saw one, but Cale did.

@Belalucina
    Congrats to June for getting a part-time job! Hmm, well Steve is there in the study group, right? If he were avoiding her, he wouldn't have come to study with the group. Cheer up June, I'm sure everything's fine between the two of you.

Vlad invited her? That's hilarious considering he's a loner. He must like her or something. Oh man, possessed Sim sighting! hehe Tsk Flora! Bummer she smashed the project, but it ended up a good thing. Love how easy going she seems to be, taking everything in stride. Good for you June. :)
    edited January 2023
    @LegacySims2017
    it looks like she wished for chaos, pure chaos. Lol. Glad Dante is able to do some fishing and work on his handiness fixing the dishwasher. I always like when things break, because then I can have my sim fix them.

@SoulGal7 good to see ya! I'll add Delfina to my game too!

@Karababy52
    Actually, Vlad showed up to her house before the festival, and so June invited him along. They actually got along pretty well, which is weird. Vlad has never been nice to any of my Sims before lol. Also, I've never seen a possessed sim outside of Strangerville. The festival Kimono was especially funny to see on a possessed sim.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    January 10

BhZ97Nq.png
    Not only has Flora lost Morgan, but she has also lost her favorite breakfast source.
    Adw945u.png

But life is still a lot of fun when literally everything is a new and exciting experience.
    j2NKQMS.png

The storms stopped and turned into a gentle drizzle, so it was time to build that rock climbing skill.
    e39UC9G.png
    TmFcpW3.png
    g4urJD1.png
    BhZ97Nq.png
    WrUbTgm.jpg
    zO8xKsy.jpg

That evening, she hit the gym.
    KQF286q.png

Which also doubles as a concert venue for budding musicians apparently.
    ces2ebK.png

The gym also has an indoor hotspring, where Flora was able to become completely relaxed and also meet two other teens, siblings Kate and Finley Conrad. (@karababy52, they are the two oopsie pregnancies Cale had in my game last year, all aged up now. Kate is also Essa and Damon's granddaughter)
    YplJe6h.png
    fgXqUQ0.png

I'll just leave this here and we'll end on that note :D
    HQoXXcL.png

Yesterday was quite the day in my personal life just due to a stressful day at work and having difficulties with my new health insurance, so I fell asleep almost immediately after getting home. I have the day off though so I'm gonna catch up and start working on comments now :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Day 9
    OMG gurl, Teddy Bear had like the worst day ever.
    9-1-2023-20-56-48.png

Day 10
    Neighborhood stories are bringing me a new boo.
    9-1-2023-21-13-31.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    Babs
    day 11
    bf6W8oT.png
    brrrr

others
    tHHoH0z.png
    GV8PLGJ.png
    JTUSRlt.png
    atioA2k.png

DuwAHpJ.png
    BOKZDPW.png

HECaan4.png

eS7xVNn.png
    totally new food for Elfie...
    n57sPro.png
    but good!

I dont use Carl's dine out mod, too big in my taste, but i do use only few smaller ones, by bienchen and Littlemisssam, thanks to those , and the fact i had less bugs with restaurants than many others, my resturant trips are very fast and trouble free.

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I think I forgot to comment on your Jan. 8 post - those mood swings from parenthood are the worst, they definitely add to some fun story telling though. But mostly they are annoying haha. Glad he could get a garden started.

Ooh, that fight screenshot is a good one, love Dante's wings and red eyes! He's doing quite nicely with his 100 bae challenge too - and he's truly embracing his bisexuality, I love that he's even with boys and girls right now. Jules, my sim from 2021, was bisexual, and it was fun to have options to explore with romance. Once Dante romances 100 baes, do you plan to have him settle down with someone eventually?

Nice that Dante could start fishing! Gardening and fishing end up being so helpful in this game. Dante fixing the dishwasher made me realize I want Flora to get her handiness skill up - since I already had her visit the Sylvan Glade, I feel like a visit to the Forgotten Grotto would be fun as well, but I need her to have a handiness skill of ten for that.

Replying to your comments - no one won the snowball fight, because I got bored of it after I got some screenshots and canceled it lol. I think you're on to something with that child being a young Morgyn Ember ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Babs had quite the eventful hike! I love the screenshot of her looking dazed with the forest spirits.

I like that rule of having Babs experience the city through festival invites if you're not planning to use San Myshuno. At this point, we do have so many options with worlds! Even me, who is a bit behind on packs, has more than enough worlds to not even use a basegame one this year. I'm planning on adding Tartosa to my lineup even though there's no aspiration. If timing works out, I'm gonna try to have a wedding for Flora that month. Anyway, love the screenshots of San Myshuno, and I even see my sim Rose hanging out in the background of one of your screenshots. Seeing Cale in your screenshots makes me want to add some old challenge sims to my game too. Robin is in my game, as well as some challenge sims kids as you saw from my post today, but all the first year challenge sims are elders in Jules' save and I don't really want them being old so I just haven't added them to my game yet, maybe I'll make them all adults/occults and add them at some point though.

@Belalucina
    June's house is looking great! It's so nice once you get to a point where they have a roof over their head and some basic commodities. And how nice of Steve to come visit, I'm excited to see how you play out their romance.

Fun idea to do a study group with all our sims! I feel bad I didn't give Flora a proper cold weather outfit initially every time I see her in one of your guys' screenshots in the snow haha. I think I'm gonna have Flora enroll in school soon because it's been annoying having to remember to have her use all the vacation days I cheated her. I think there's a way with MCCC that I can have her drop out, but honestly it may just be easier to have her be a proper teen and go to school haha. Your festival of lights was quite the event, so funny she went with Vlad, and that's pretty funny that Ted Roswell showed up possessed! Honestly I don't know if I've ever seen him venture out of Strangerville in my game, and I don't think I've ever had a possessed sim show out of Strangerville without using cheats. And oh no, Flora must have been pretty angry to come smash her school project! Maybe she's jealous that I won't let her go to school and get school projects in my game :D Glad June still could sell it though.

@Karababy52
    I do always love a good kiss at the festival of lights, honestly I may have had all my challenge sims do it at this point :D Morgan's vacation really did end that day which worked out perfectly - I went to boot them out of their rental for my story and they were already gone haha. So right now, I'm just gonna see what happens and what Morgan autonomously does since I need to focus on finishing these aspirations, and if the romance fades, then it was a very nice first one for Flora, but if not, I feel like Morgan could be fun to have by Flora's side in this challenge

@SoulGal7
    Glad to see you playing again, even though it's not with Elfie and the progress you've already made. Delfina is very cute, I'll add her to my game next time I log in! That picture of her swimming in the river is great, but I'm glad you got her out before she froze haha.

@DoloresGrey
    Oh not, it's always so rough when sims get into that bad of a state. Looks like Teddy has been collecting some useful items for his lot though. And congrats to the Ito household - it seems like neighborhood stories likes to give some of these premade families some late in life surprises haha. I just had Moira Fyres and Clara Bjergsen have babies in my game.

@lilypadmeulin Glad to hear from you, so sorry you got the flu! Definitely looking forward to more Amelia posts when you feel up for it. She's been appearing in my game the most out of any challenge sim so far haha.

@permanentrose , Rose stole Babs ramen, after that , Sakura stole another :D Both were so sneaky and it happened so fast it took me a while to get , so , no pics :D I had a laugh tho, Babs did not even had a cluee where the dishes went :D

@Belalucina
    Ah, okay, cool. Hopefully now that they are friends (assuming they are) he doesn't come round expecting to sneak a snack from her. o.O It sounds like he might actually like her, which is a rare thing indeed. The only possessed Sim I remember seeing outside of StrangerVille was Ted Roswell at the Romance Festival of all places. What made it extra funny was the fact he was wearing the DJ helmet with the smiley face on it! HAHA Love seeing possessed Sims running around, it's hilarious! :D

@permanentrose
    Aww, man, dang lightening! I guess she'll need to find another source for breakfast this morning. It'll be fixed most likely after she travels somewhere and comes back though. Good for her taking it all in stride and going on with her day. Great attitude Flora. :)

Oh boy, have a little live music while you sweat. hehe Hello Kate and Finley! they grew up so well. Not surprised considering their parents. ;) Finley looks so much like Cale. I can see he might act like him too. Is he flirting with Flora? hehe I remember that shot with Cale and his toddlers you showed last year. So cute in their matching t-shirts. <3

hehehe Oh Finley, yep he's trying to impress her. Not sure how she feels about that, but Kate sure loves to hear her brother play. Thanks so much for showcasing Cale's twins and him too. Made me smile. :)

I don't recall if any of my Sims have ever had their first kiss there. Something to try next time my Sims are in Mt. Komorebi. Nice you didn't have to kick them out yourself afterall. :) Yup, ball's in Morgan's court now. Be interesting to see what happens.

@DoloresGrey
    Bummer Teddy had a bad day. Cheer up Dude, it'll get better, I promise! You play with those turned on? I turned them off for all my saves. I tried them once, not for me. Megumi looks about ready to pop! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Gorgeous shot of Babs swimming near the waterfalls. Looks cold though, hope she didn't stay in there too long. o.O Challenge Sims sure like hanging out together eh? Very cool. Fun Elfie has a new recipe he likes. too.

I don't have Carl's Mod either, but have a few other smaller ones, I think perhaps the same ones that you do. My Chef still stands outside for a long time though before going inside to do his job. Or maybe that was just Eros being arrogant. hehe So happy yours make the dining experience run like a well-oiled machine. :)
    @Karababy52 , I have a mod for standing chef too, ill tell you what is it when i find it :p Easy without mod too, just reset the chef, they get inside right away, no use waiting :)

@Ellupelluellu - Thanks for the offer of finding that mod for me, you're a sweetheart! <3 Oh yeah, I knew that! Thanks for the reminder. I had to do that when Josh and Essa went to my restaurant in Sulani while they were there for the challenge. It was the first time it happened for me. Reset her and all was well. It was kind of apropos when Eros did it though since he and Cale despise each other. :D
    Jan. 10

01-10-23-9-19-54-PM.png

June spent most of her time catching up on snowboarding since her cabin, job, and schoolwork were all in order. With all she had going on she was seeing her friends less, but she hoped it would be okay. She'd built her house and now she really wanted to master the slopes...even though she was very, very bad at it at the moment...
    01-10-23-9-19-22-PM.png
    01-10-23-9-49-59-PM.png
    Falling on your butt all the time is discouraging...

01-10-23-2-30-10-PM.png
    Saw Teddy at the lounge.

Aaaannd...progress on her cabin. Before picture is from yesterday I think.
    Screenshot-9.png
    Before...
    01-10-23-3-15-20-PM.png
    01-10-23-3-11-04-PM.png
    After!

@permanentrose
    Yes. I am hoping I can complete the 100 Bae Challenge when Dante moves to full adulthood or at least in the middle. Then I'll have him settle down. Not sure exactly how I want to do that, but it'll come to me when the time comes. I'm hoping Dante catches a lot of duplicate fishies. The firsts are being used as a collection. Figured I could easily complete that aspiration. Not sure if you planned it that way about the child, but he looks so much like Morgyn with the hair and face.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    January 10th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Cale is looking at them wondering why they sat down at his table it seems. Then he does the "blah blah blah" to them. :joy: Ha, ha, ha Cale! Is that Dylan checking out Bab's singing? I think he is enjoying it. Aww, it's a furry friend behind Babs. I bet it's happy that it's not in Brindleton Bay. Maybe it escaped from there.

@permanentrose
    When things aren't looking up, go play in mud puddles. That will do the trick! Ouch! That fall looked like it would have hurt. But nice to see Flora get back up and keep going! WTG Flora!

@DoloresGrey
    Aww, poor Teddy having a bad day. But his garden is progressing. Is he the daddy to the nooboo about to be born?

@Belalucina
    Practice makes perfect, June. Sledding will come easily soon enough. Was fun seeing Teddy at the lounge. Her cabin is coming along nicely.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited January 2023
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Winter
    troll-teh-forums.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 11: Trolling and Dating

Dante thought it would be fun to troll the high school forums. He especially enjoyed trolling his classmates he didn’t like. He would also send them chain letters privately.

As it was the weekend, Dante decided to spend it by going out on a couple dates. He had to be very discreet about it.

Bonus Images
    a-difficult-problem.jpg?w=378&ssl=1
    What’s meant to be will always find a way!

morgan-001.jpg?resize=244%2C193&ssl=1
    Dante hopes Morgan isn’t suspicious of it being more than friendship.

lucifer-002.jpg?resize=243%2C192&ssl=1
    Dante thinks dad just likes Ash’s looks.

Date with Ash Harjo
    date-with-ash-10.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-ash-11.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-ash-12.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-ash-13.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-ash-14.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-ash-15.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

Date with Cassandra Goth
    date-with-cassandra-10.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-cassandra-11.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-cassandra-12.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-cassandra-13.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    date-with-cassandra-14.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Live Fast (Risky Business) – Ask a Sim Out on a Date 5 Times (3/5)

Skills:
    • Charisma (6/10)
    • Mischief (5/10)
    • Piano (6/10)
    • Fishing (3/10)

Collection:
    • Cichlid Fish
    • Fossilized Egg
    • MySims Trophy – Violet
    • Perch Fish
    • Salmon Fish
    • Tuna Fish

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-005-ash-harjo.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am not sick anymore and I have this day off so I can finally make some comments as well.

@Belalucina
    How can one juggle school, job and hobbies too? I want a recipe, June! I love the little patio or veranda or whatever the right term is. It adds so much to the coziness.

@LegacySims2017
    Haha, it is so funny to see the difference between Ash and Cassandra's date. With Ash it looks like Dante really had to put some work in while with Cassandra it looks like he didn't have to move his finger since Cassandra was all over him :D

@permanentrose
    Awww, Flora and Morgan <3 Oh my, did she really leave? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(:'(:'(

@Ellupelluellu
    Babs has nice hair, nice makeup, nice nails. And yet she is rummaging through old boxes, has centipedes on random body parts, rats following her from behind. Hm.... Something doesn't feel rightin here :D

@SoulGal7
    Delfina is cute and I really can see a lot of resemblence between her and Elfie. That Kodama sounds like nothing but a thief though! How dare it steal parsley like that!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p