Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I love the magic battle screenshots! :) It looks like a scene full of action and it makes me want to play that pack.

@Karababy52 I have never seen such a creative outfit on a Sim before (knight helmet, purple bra, black bottoms). I love that some have helmets/hats, but not shirts! I wonder if it's a special club outfit? Your toddler is also so cute!!! It's just too bad she was accidentally standing in an unfortunate place, but that's nothing a bath won't fix. Happy New Year to you as well and thanks for your comments.

@HermioneSims I laughed at Greg running in the direction of your Sim, but actually (and thankfully) attacking someone else. But I'm sorry Tim got attacked in the end. :( At least he's a werewolf now.
  • HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 785 Member
    edited February 24
    Hi everyone, I'm back with the last screenshots I took of my test-subject sim, Tim, to learn more about werewolves in the game.

He's having a quite fun time being a ferocious wolf at the moment.
    He cooked hot dogs on the fire with a very uncommon group of sims...
    9ZCawPG.png
    ^ who invited Caleb, btw?

... and then stumbled on the Finchwick Fair (completely by chance, of course)
    udyPpZj.png

nM0ghe2.png

1ZC3PxK.png

C0Okcuc.png
    ^ even after being attacked by a werewolf she didn't interrupt the competition, quite impressive...

Then I wondered: how would a werewolf interact with a chicken? And with Agnes Crumplebottom and her scary purse? For the science, you know...
    zvJvNuQ.png

D450Gbr.png
    ^It looks like the chicken is more than capable of defending itself...

Dk6uHk1.png
    ^ While Agnes was not, that's surprising...

Above all, Tim really became strong by now.
    a2l0Eha.png

JL0SDx6.png

mKASItS.png
    Don't get fooled by the nerd glasses, he beat Rory and became the alpha in his pack.

So, one last test was remaining...
    kL8mmlI.png

qh2BwHB.png

3IyFalq.png

6feYecb.png
    So it looks like Tim is the strongest now, interesting.

Overall, this could have been my test-play Tim enjoyed the most. Much better than that other time when I used him for testing Sulani, forgetting that a few months earlier he was exploring Strangerville.
    vosJ1SC.png
    What a wild day it was for him, I forgot he was still possessed by the spores of the mother plant in Strangerville...
    Post edited by HermioneSims on
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.17 posted on the 18th of April 2024*
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    The cuteness of Toddlers, discovering Pizza for the very first time. They are NOT twins, Jamison, the boy is about ten months older than Melodie and Harmony is her twin. She was sleeping and missed out on the pizza. Uncle Aaron was babysitting.

"what is dat?'
    hwAxCsa.jpg

"Piz-zah?"
    2wH8jgK.jpg

"hm, how do you eat it?"
    Z6N6l22.jpg

"Sure looks yummy,"
    "Yep, it's yummy."
    0eyLc9x.jpg
    V0qk5xr.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @HermioneSims I loved all the werewolf stuff, and ohhhh man that last picture XD
    Tim... it's time to come home from the party now...

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Hanuel - Hmm, I'm sure it is a club outfit since I always see that particular group in Willow Creek park. However, they were glitched for some reason. Both usually wear the full outfit as intended. It did give me a laugh though. :D Thank you about Cindy, I can agree since I didn't really create her, I used genetics. :) hehe Yeah, it would, but she was lucky to get the one bath that put her there in the first place. It's rare for parents to give toddlers a bath autonomously in this challenge. :)

@permanentrose - Oh cool! I hope you have fun with it, I love it myself. <3 Thanks about Cindy, she did turn out cute, I got lucky when playing with genetics. :) Your toddler for the challenge is adorable too, love she inherited Daddy's red hair.
    So cute she got in the wading pool all by herself and Mom decided to play with her. I didn't know toddlers could do that. Great screenshots! :)

Here's a few more random shots from my Just One Sim challenge. Cindy is now a child. :)
    RH1ebK5.png
    No birthday cake and broken toilet at home. Bummer...

D3yyX7r.png
    Extra food!
    (Come on, drop it lady, I'm starving!)

syZeFbU.png
    V9yDfbf.png
    Jay trying to drown his misery.

ancrzjb.png
    I love waterfalls so much! <3

EbfdaMV.png
    dapVMPy.png
    0uH3EIJ.png
    nzXRZyd.png
    Underwater breathing champ!

5UIFoqx.png
    Keeping productive while waiting for dinner.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Welcome to my latest restaurant in the hills of Mt. Komorebi, where the question is; how hungry are you really? Imagine dining out in the bitter arctic conditions, wind whipping around, all the while enjoying the stench from the strategically-placed dumpsters. Sounds appetizing, right?

3j8KKvk.png
    Of course, the talking toilet never fails to get a reaction....

APiuayF.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    @haneul , thank you :) I play it myself too little.
    @Karababy52 , aww cindy is cute :) haha at the food plate, yeah , she is hungry and Keala just carrying that plate for who knows how long :P

random shots from city..

j5rPNHH.png

xjU52Qn.png

4Bzh1RZ.png

3zq0yU3.png

L7osiCq.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Lately in CAS I've been on a trend of making freaks and weirdos...tonight I thought I'd create one that's a little easier on the eyes lol This is Kim, newest resident of Windenburg

emdiCFn.png
    Bjorn watching tv in the bathroom at the bar....

EnozOmi.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52 Honestly I'm probably misinterpreting the rules, I figured that the toddlers were allowed to click on object that indirectly asked an adult for help, but from your comment I'm guessing that would be considered cheating haha. I guess if her mom autonomously put her in the wading pool that would be okay though. I'll have to look more into the rules when I have more time to play again. Love your Cindy screenshots! Sulani is such a fun world.

@Ellupelluellu Love all your scenery screenshots <3

@Nate_Whiplash1 Your game is always so much fun!

--

Enjoy this old screenshot of Don with his three accidental offspring. He thought he could have fun with all three Caliente ladies but risky woohoo did him dirty lol

e8FUhvj.png
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I made a new sim and moved him in with a werewolf I downloaded from the gallery by Mudduck3000. The vampire is unflirty because I've never used that trait before so I thought I'd check it out, kind of weird though how he is more against friendly hugs then he is actual flirts :/ Here's a pic of him and his girlfriend Serana who he's taking it really slow with, because when the two of them move too fast he gets all upset :D
    Lq3uMEt.png
    His roommate the werewolf is having even worse luck, he found his fated mate who is their next door neighbor. I have an attraction system mod because honestly the attraction system in sims 4 is just bad, and his fated mate finds him unattractive and is also human (I have a mod that gives a 10% chance for fated mate with any kind of sim, and it can only happen once so the fact that his neighbor ended up being his fated mate was kind of funny and a pretty low chance). Normally I'd adjust the attraction so that fated mates find each other attractive, but I decided to go with it this time, and lets just say that the poor guy is not having an easy time with it, as of right now she despises him and yet he keeps on trying :p Not sure what I'm going to do with these 2 yet, the werewolf was kind of an after thought and was added in for part of the story I made with the vampire, but they're so hilarious with how smitten he is with her and how she's always shooting him down that I might make up a story for the 2 of them too.
    lmONVYI.png
    oDVuJGy.png
    cDjltt0.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
    I created some university housing in Britechester. Notice that the walls of the toilet and shower are all glass, and that I've positioned the beds so that it's occupants have no choice but to watch....

rDneUOM.png
    Oh, and here are the Pleasant sisters....

RmJGyeB.png
    edited January 2023
    I normally don't spam this many pictures so fast, but I have to say I'm impressed with the genetics in MC Command Center. The in game genetics always made my sims look bizarre, like the whole no chin thing that it likes to do, but MCCC does a really good job. This is a family of all vampires, where the 2 sons each look like one of the parents and I love how they actually have the same kind of eyes and skin color and stuff that the games original genetics always struggled with. This is Maou with his mother who he looks a lot like
    0Qd5cvC.png
    This is him with his father who he got some of his coloring from
    Z9RoCqZ.png
    And this is a picture of him with his little brother who looks like their father
    sw3PQ6l.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
    I normally don't spam this many pictures so fast, but I have to say I'm impressed with the genetics in MC Command Center. The in game genetics always made my sims look bizarre, like the whole no chin thing that it likes to do, but MCCC does a really good job. This is a family of all vampires, where the 2 sons each look like one of the parents and I love how they actually have the same kind of eyes and skin color and stuff that the games original genetics always struggled with. This is Maou with his mother who he looks a lot like
    0Qd5cvC.png
    This is him with his father who he got some of his coloring from
    Z9RoCqZ.png
    And this is a picture of him with his little brother who looks like their father
    sw3PQ6l.png

I created this thread so that peeps could spam away, as fast as they want, and as many as they want :smile:
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Cassandra52182 Fate be <3 'd! If she's not interested she's not interested.
    You could caption all those pictures
    "No"
    "No"
    and "No."
    @Cassandra52182 Fate be <3 'd! If she's not interested she's not interested.
    You could caption all those pictures
    "No"
    "No"
    and "No."

He's going to try the just friends route I think and then just see how things go from there, one step at a time I guess :D Even if he can't be romantic with her since that's not working for him, maybe he can at least be friends with her, but it will be a long journey.
    yqCsdo8.gif
    edited January 2023
    @Ellupelluellu

Yup, she stood there so long, actually they all did while bobbing their heads, I had to make Cindy go get a ham & cheese sandwich instead. Ah well, still came in very handy once she did drop it. I only wish she could've thanked her for it. Always love your scenic screenshots. You always find such interesting and beautiful areas.:)

@Nate_Whiplash1

Any relation to Bella? She looks a bit like her. Gorgeous! :)

@permanentrose

Hmm, the rules just say you can't click on another Sim to ask them for help, doesn't say anything about asking through an object. You may have found a loophole! hehe Good job! ;) I've found a few myself from doing this challenge, but we can take that to DMs if you'd like to know what they are since I don't want to go too far off topic. :) Oh yeah, anything autonomous is acceptable and very much appreciated when it happens! Thanks about Cindy, I love Sulani!

Here's a few shots of Sheena who got a makeover and now lives in Moonwood Mill doing the JA aspirations.

anXOJyx.png
    Bad vibes...

dCsib7p.png
    Lou beat Sheena to the heavy lifting machine.
    "Wait...is she talkin' about me?"
    "Doubt it. Rory only talks about herself...and werewolves."
    *GASP*

fQjGb0j.png
    "Aww, cheer up Lou. I believe you."

G2T2LbB.png
    Angling under a full moon for the elusive Luna fish in Lunvik lake.

ro17dvb.png
    Exploring a jungle temple in Selvadorada.

XNVrAlC.png
    uBdDxWk.png
    "Hello? Archeology Magazine?"
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited January 2023
    I took social distancing to new extremes in this restaurant build--separate rooms for everyone

mgrmHZU.png

Actually, I can see where that might improve dining out. Sometimes children brought along with their family can be rather obnoxious. Also, it's a good way to hold a 'private' party.

I say put full length windows on all the walls. Then it is a sort of divider. And yes, it keeps enthusiastic Sim toddlers from running up and trying to chat with strangers (fortunately without the stranger danger IRL). Private party rooms are great too, I try to put one in every restaurant: one that holds a group of 8 or so. (IRL restaurant meeting/reception rooms hold an average of 30 usually).

Meanwhile, somebody PLEASE make a mod so that some lots you do not run on? Maybe formal dress code should include no running? We also need a door lock option that keeps kids and toddlers out of certain rooms. Otherwise we end up with Sim kids in bars, getting dazed from too much juice...
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    Sis your bed is right there..
    fe9asnr.png
    sXGRyiL.png
    icr4FvW.png
    ZSxGEfF.png

Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2023
    @zucchinionpizza lol, I feel like cats are like that in real life too. I got my cats a bed and I don't think they've ever slept in it. Of course, my dog tries to fit herself into it sometimes :D

@Karababy52 Is that your drifter challenge? It's making me want to play Jungle Adventure! Sheena's scars are very cool.

--

I'm continuing on with the One Sim challenge with my toddler, Millie, and her parents Elsie and Jackson. I have moved the Gallagher family to Sulani though after getting some excellent tips from @Karababy52 so hopefully I'll be in a good groove soon. Right now since I'm not sure how often or consistently I'll play this challenge, I feel like this thread is the easiest place to dump my gameplay for now haha.

Let it be noted, it is 2am and this is what they wanted to autonomously do.
    i9UWC6j.png
    Thank goodness Daddy made a whole plate of hotdogs.
    KL602Dq.png

She got so close before she passed out, poor thing!
    5yEZNfd.jpg

As Millie came to, her kind neighbors arrived bearing extra food. Truly, what a gift.
    T4CpstB.jpg

Millie is truly in an horrendous state. At least food hasn't been an issue yet.
    k90P60W.jpg

I'm a little iffy about my own personal rules at this point, since the toddler isn't meant to be able to directly click on any sim to ask for help or interact with them, but if she clicked on the bathtub, she could indirectly ask one of her parents for a bath. I'm trying not to do that unless I'm truly desperate.

Elsie, instead of just staring at your filthy child, please do something about it.
    IAwTT5C.jpg

Thank goodness :D
    D0tXApl.png

Might as well work on potty training too, that should definitely help her hygiene need.
    dmYic1y.png

She ended the night in a much better state than I anticipated.
    Oi0tRub.jpg

Mom even autonomously came over to tuck her in <3
    ObW332d.png
  • zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    @zucchinionpizza lol, I feel like cats are like that in real life too. I got my cats a bed and I don't think they've ever slept in it. Of course, my dog tries to fit herself into it sometimes :D

My cats irl also don't use the bed. At least Snow (the cat in red riding hood) slept in a bed once :")
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

@permanentrose

No, Sheena is just a random generated casual gameplay Sim. The game picked her scar, I like it though so kept it. I'm having a lot of fun with her. :)

This is my House 05 Drifter, Carina McDonough and her husband, Brad. Carina is currently pregnant with the House 06 heir. They're on hold waiting for the Infants update before I play in that save again.

fqgSxaF.png

Oh cool, they moved to Sulani! Good choice. Glad you found my tips useful. :)
    Glad to see her parents stepped up to the plate with their daughter and her day ended well. Hopefully their attention continues. Good luck with the challenge. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member

My cats irl also don't use the bed. At least Snow (the cat in red riding hood) slept in a bed once :")

My dogs use their beds, but then they also chew them to bits, too. :open_mouth: They're Beagles and they're only four years old. Beagles are known to have extended puppyhoods, so there you have it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top