Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Babs
    day 8
    rm10Mts.png
    sQ6AaIM.png
    YfbHcpf.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    others
    uISseOW.png
    7TW4A6z.png
    492PGFA.png
    mccc random top.. parenthood strikes again :p
    KlWEOO0.png
    RCBm8Sd.png
    mW46ebL.png

• Options
    others (2022 and some 2021)
    IhU6AKZ.png
    DJ and Sonata
    fN5o01w.png
    Janette and Daniel.. Janette is winning :p
    yWa9Exy.png
    All vampires, but kids still need regular food.
    ofXu24r.png

J0Gsscs.png
    Greg, after retiring of his Grimm job, has now time to visit grand kids
    NFv61OF.png
    6O0yvC9.png
    fKQZAMI.png

LQiU2il.png
    FcTimY9.png
    Ryd0CBG.png
    lp5hfuq.png
    that food was succes! Is half of the building here?

mFI8q1T.png
    he did not liked, daniel wanted to defend mom's cooking
    FfgQku7.png
    cool, dude :D

MpjWjC3.png
    Sakura judging my renovation.. Greg, your third plate of fruit cake??????? it has to be plasmafruit-cake!
    6xcfcr0.png
    aww,,, you are forgiven <3

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Ah yes, I remember all that and have seen those screenshots. They made such a lovely couple! Excited to find out who she finds for a partner this time. :)

I absolutely love Babs' wardrobe, so much purple. My favorite. <3 Keep trying Babs, you'll be clamouring up there like a monkey before you know it. :)

Looks like a few other challenge Sims are thoroughly enjoying themselves in the hot springs. They all look great. :)

Love DJ and Sonata's apartment, it's so bright and beautiful. Great job creating it! Kids are so cute! Go Janette! hehe

I can't get over how much Sonata looks like her Mom, could be her twin! Hi Greg! Ooo, he's retired, eh? Sooo curious who is Grim now. Melody? We shall see at some point I'm sure. ;) Anyway, so happy he has time now to visit his grandchildren. The way Janette is looking at him, it's clear she adores her Grandpa. <3

Cale! Didn't expect to see you Dude. Surprise visit? Gah, he looks so good in your game! He looks a bit sinister though looking through the window like that, as if he's planning something evil. o.O Nahhh... he stopped being evil years ago. At least in my game. hehe

More visitors. Oh, okay, I see, they all live in the same apartment complex. Hi Sakura and Bryon.

Uh oh, little bit of a disagreement about the food. Don't blame Daniel for defending his Mom, What a good Son. As for you Cale, come on Dude, what are you doing? I thought I taught you better manners. hehe

Umm... Cale? You okay Buddy? Let me guess, he can't eat 'human' food in your game, right? If that's the case, why'd you eat it Cale? Sheesh! Silly Vamp! hehe

Judging? She looks jealous to me. ;) Eh, let him eat as much as he wants, Dude deserves it after the job he had. I'm surprised he likes it though. Very rarely do my Sims like that thing.

Oh Cale, you sweetheart! He took the time to clean up his mess and/or take out trash elsewhere to apologize. That's my boy! <3 Great update, thanks so much for taking the time to do these kind of posts, they make me smile and warm my heart. *Hugs* <3
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I'm sure it will start to get tricky for Dante to balance so many romances soon. I'm excited to see all 100 of his baes too. Will you use challenge sims as his baes? I'll gladly offer up Flora if needed haha.

@DoloresGrey
    Your commentary makes me chuckle, I'm really enjoying Teddy Bear's journey and glad he and his rock climbing buddy have such a good connection haha

@Karababy52
    That is indeed my Moira, I gave a lot of the premade families makeovers. Still slowly working through all the families in my free time so that I find them all more bearable to look at :D I think Moira was meant to have her baby days ago, but since I put them on vacation on one of the rental lots, her pregnancy appears to be paused since she can't give birth unless she's on her home lot.

Yes, that bed is very terrible, but at least she can sleep through the night on it and actually get properly rested even if she gets an uncomfortable moodlet. The only other cheaper beds I have are CC beds and that feels like cheating to use those. I honestly forgot about the hotpot too until it was just randomly on that rental lot haha

@Ellupelluellu
    Flora looks a lot like Babs when rock climbing these days too haha. Cool screenshots and nice angles you got! I like that you're adding fun screenshots of all of our sims too. I do love seeing Greg in your game, he's the coolest grim reaper. I've considered adding a custom grim to my game but I keep getting lazy and forgetting haha
  • Options
    @Belalucina
    whoops, sorry, I realized I forgot to comment to you. Comments are a bit hard to keep up, don't feel pressured if you don't have time. It's just something we all kind of do when we can so we can interact with each other's stories in this challenge but it's definitely not mandatory.

Those motive trials are rough. Flora has gotten invited to them twice now, but she always declines. Glad she has a tent again, almost as good as sleeping in a bed. I'm loving the romance with her and Steve! And that footprint animation as they examine their own footprints on hikes always makes me laugh. Yay, glad she is pursing her dreams, I'm sure she'll start crafting some useful items with that table.
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 7

01-07-23-9-49-46-PM.png

Not much to say today. June was able to pay her bills and craft more furniture, so things are looking up. She got a phone call from some random dude who asked if she was vinny? So she said...uh...yes? And then he gave her $5,000 simoleons. She feels a little guilty about lying, but she really had no idea... Anyway, she has enough money to start work on her house now! Since things were going well, she was able to spend her free time at the park with some friends and catch up on some homework.

Will respond to comments tomorrow. Gotta go to bed. <3
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Karababy52
    *sings* 100 baes for Dante in the Sims game, 100 baes for Dante. Take one out, romance them about, 99 baes for Dante in the Sims game... :joy:

@permanentrose
    Yes. I'm going to add the Challenge Sims for February. I have other custom Sims as well I downloaded that I'd like to see in this gameplay. Some teens, some older. I'll add the older ones in of course, when Dante ages up as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    January 7th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    "You looking at me?" is the vibe I am getting from Babs. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Aww, Morgan and her family are sweet to let Flora hang out. I didn't want to deal with Dante having to spend nights living like the one you showed with the one bedroom small hut. :lol: So, he hangs out at the Nightclub+Penthouse, which is a community lot.

@DoloresGrey
    Eww, how embarrassing to wet/poop yourself, and in front of someone walking by. Poor Teddy. Something tells me he has a crush with his climbing buddy. :blush:

@Belalucina
    Nice to see June hanging out with other Challenge Sims in the daily image. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Winter
    planting-apples.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 8: Planting and Throwing Tantrums

Dante doesn’t know much about the winter season and decides to plant a fruit tree. As the day goes on, so does the snow. Dante feels a bit enraged with it all.

Bonus Images
    enraged.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante is going through a phase. He’s having a bit of a Mean Streak and feels like being more nasty with other Sims.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Gardening (1/10)

Collection:
    • MySims Trophy – Chaz McFreely
    • MySims Trophy – Poppy
    • Surfer Eggplant Frog
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    January 8

tseCCZr.png
    Morgan was eager to show Flora all her favorite places in Mt. Komorebi and Flora found herself enjoying every moment of it.
    jWkrmPx.jpg
    b43oPis.png

Back at the slopes, they had a snowball fight with Kiyoshi and Amelia.
    zkiBhfH.jpg
    pIUCBNj.jpg
    YSCkDyM.jpg

Okay, this "draw a heart" in the snow option is adorable.
    PGQrMc2.jpg
    VQY5h9A.jpg

Since she needed to sled three times for the sightseer aspiration, she took a ride with each of her friends, with varying levels of success.
    OiiubOT.png
    61uIPyo.png
    oKvOZG0.png
    wMnPYbv.png

Then it was time to go back home to night fish with a vampire. (This is Lydia for anyone who followed my 2021 challenge)
    0CuAPhr.png

That night, Flora had more strange and vivid dreams.
    1ZNzZrt.jpg

There was a strange and other wordly beauty to this place, and much like her dreams about the greenhouse and gardens, she couldn't place it, but somehow she knew she had once been here.
    FCHTPyy.jpg
    0392x7U.jpg

She was able to grasp onto this dream more tangibly than her previous dreams, and she found herself eager to explore this strange and beautiful place.
    AxshOLu.jpg
    qAOzGGd.png

She basked in the beauty, hoping that if she could hold onto the dream long enough, perhaps other memories would come flooding back as well.
    qBTlqry.png

Suddenly, she heard a rustling behind her. It was the child she had seen in a prior dream.
    SqTq80i.jpg

She called out to them, and this time, they turned to face her. "You shouldn't be here," the child told her, and before she could ask any questions, she awoke.
    ZJCl8sc.png

---

I have enough worlds in my lineup this year that I won't be playing Willow Creek as one of them, so it seemed a shame to leave the Sylvan Glade unexplored. I did let Flora keep the fish and collectables she found there as well, one of which was a cowplant berry that I'm sure will come in handy later :)
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Ah, I thought so. I've done that in one of my custom save templates that still have premades. But most of them haven't had one since the swimsuit category was added. A few have been updated since then though. You're right, yep, I hope she's not in too much pain. o.O

True. Plus, that uncomfortable moodlet more often than not will get buried behind other moodlets. :) Next time I have Sims living in Mt. Komorebi, I'll have to finally check it out.

Gorgeous shot of the waterfalls for your daily post pic. :) Aww, love that heart option too. The look on Kyoshi's face as they're crashing, priceless! hehe

Oh hey there, Hi Lydia. How you doin'?

Oh, she's dreaming again, this time of Sylvan Glade and appears to be child Morgan Ember. Very interesting... excited for more!

@Belalucina
    Oh boy, June sure got lucky with that call eh? Be careful though, sometimes they come around looking for their money. o.O She is doing very well and looks so happy. Glad she could take a break to hang out with friends in the park.

Sweet dreams! :)

@LegacySims2017
    hehehe Nice one! Someone's in a good mood. Love it! :D

Uh oh, I wonder if he realized the fruit tree won't grow in Winter and it triggered his bad mood. Look out world, there's an angry, angsty spawn of Lucifer on the loose! O.O
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Oh no, I didn't know they came looking for the money. June, what have you gotten into?

@permanentrose
    Ooh, it's as if she travelled there in her dream. I've never seen that fish before. Though I haven't really explored Sylvan Glade much.

@LegacySims2017
    He'll be waiting awhile for that tree I think. 😂

@Ellupelluellu
    June hasn't even gone rock climbing yet. Keep going, Babs, you'll get the hang of it. Lol

@DoloresGrey
    Oh dear, Teddy. 😂 Good thing he was able to make himself a little shack.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Day 8

Felt cute, might delete later.
    8-1-2023-17-43-34.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey LOL, you really capture that teen energy in your commentary for Teddy.

@Belalucina How fortunate for June to get mistaken for Vinny and come into a small inheritance haha. I'm sure that's very helpful. Also I know you didn't pick the name June, but I love that name. One of my cats is named Juniper, and I often call her June <3
  • Options
    @Belalucina
    I wouldn't stress about it too much, it rarely happens they come looking for the money. I don't remember what happens, but I think you can just pretend to not know what they're talking about and still keep it. :)

@DoloresGrey - :D Oh that's perfect! Love your sense of humor. hehe
  • Options
    Babs
    day 9
    xoy7AbY.png
    xSRk9xX.png
    z96CCt6.png
    KJItAsO.png
    D2fJ5sM.png
    kUu3ZG1.png
    4wQfCzz.png
    zDQBYs4.png

• Options
    @Karababy52
    You'll see more of Dante's anger come out soon. :grimace:

@Belalucina
    Dante was so happy about planting that too. And now he can't do anything with it. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Jan. 8

01-08-23-9-14-01-PM.png

June is off to school, walking out the door of her very own log cabin!
    01-08-23-8-33-00-PM.png
    Finally met Riley! They played a game of chess together while they chatted.

01-08-23-8-39-46-PM.png
    01-08-23-8-40-19-PM.png
    Well...everyone falls their first time, it's okay, June.

01-08-23-9-05-58-PM.png
    Steve discovered where she was living...

01-08-23-9-06-54-PM.png
    So she made him some tomato soup. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...right??

@permanentrose ,
    I love the name Juniper for a cat, very cute!

@Ellupelluellu @DoloresGrey ,
    Looks like Babs and Teddy both had very interesting days :D
  • Options
    January 9

16iTclG.jpg
    Not sure why these two were so upset :D
    AWhzg47.png
    880Wu4Y.jpg

fDtfODO.jpg

Megumi looks sad that Morgan copied her outfit.
    dEH2L7n.jpg

Iklfm0Q.jpg
    JhQGWS5.jpg

"I'm going back home tomorrow," Morgan told Flora sadly as they watched the lanterns float gently along the river. Flora felt her heart begin to ache at the words.
    16iTclG.jpg

"There's just one more thing I want to do before I leave," Morgan told her softly.
    Bi2TPkt.jpg

SX6uOIZ.jpg
    jPrc8vP.jpg

"I hope that was okay..."
    NG8fW5F.jpg

"It was more than okay."
    gy1oM0Z.jpg
    Erpk0AD.jpg
    HLrJlDI.jpg

They hated to say goodbye, but at least they'd be left with this perfect night.
    zxP6wyt.jpg

<3
    0TcjZCM.png

And a bonus shot of Amelia and her fire dance :D
    6TxigZE.jpg

Comments coming tomorrow (or should I say later today, as it is past midnight). I hope you all had a great weekend!

Quick little notes -

@SoulGal7 - I hope things are going okay with your dad. You're in my thoughts.
    @lilypadmeulin - I hope you are feeling better. We've missed you these past few days!
  • Options
    January 8th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Ouch! :open_mouth: Hope Babs only bruised her bum. :lol:
    Other Sims
    Looks like they all enjoyed themselves in the Onsen. Was fun to see D.J. as well. Hope he had fun playing video games with the youngsters.

@permanentrose
    Who won the snowball fight? That looked painful with Kiyoshi. Sledding success with the gal partners, not so much with Kiyoshi. That child looks more and more like Morgyn Embers as a child. I plan on having Dante visit the Sylvan Glade, but not as part of the Willow Creek being a one month, one world area. Like you said, it's too beautiful not to show off.

@DoloresGrey
    Looks like the tiger wants to join Teddy in the dumpster. :joy:

@Belalucina
    June will be an expert mountain climber in no time. All novices fall, yup. I'm sure Steve will enjoy a hot soup. Will distract him from asking all them questions about her living situation hopefully.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Winter
    start-a-fight.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 9: A Fight and a Revelation

Since his first day of school, Dante has been teased and messed around with by Pranav Parikh. Pranav is Mean to just about every student in high school and has pushed Dante’s buttons too far. Dante decides to show Pranav what he really is by throwing the first punch and revealing his darker side.

Bonus Images
    guest-speaker.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante spends class time on his phone like his other peers.

jeb-002.jpg?resize=243%2C193&ssl=1
    Jeb sure hears all the gossip who Dante hangs out with. Dante wonders how much Jeb really knows.

dante-reveals-to-pranav.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante shows Pranav his demon side!

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Live Fast (Risky Business) – Start a Fight (1/1)

Skills:
    • Acting (1/10)
    • Charisma (5/10)
    • Comedy (3/10)
    • Cooking (3/10)
    • Dancing (3/10)
    • Fitness (1/10)
    • Mischief (2/10)
    • Painting (1/10)
    • Programming (1/10)

Collection:
    • MySims Trophy – Chef Gino
    • MySims Trophy – DJ Candy
    • Pre-Historic Hoofprint
    • Surfer Leaf Frog

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-004-cassandra-goth.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth

Notes
    1. Dante’s high school classes is was got him to acquire a lot of level 1 Skills for this daily image chapter.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 I've also been thinking of you and praying for your dad. Hope everything is going well.

@lilypadmeulin , yes, feel better! You're also in my prayers.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hello everyone! I'll be posting some catch up days, but the long and the short of it is that I'm better now. Unfortunately, it wasn't just a cold, but the flu, which has been going around here lately. I'm recovering and can actually croakily speak again now, but thank you for all your well wishes! I spent a lot of time just sleeping it off when I could, and I hope to catch up with the rest of you. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    @lilypadmeulin , Im glad your doing better :relieved:

I will be behind in commenting for next few days. -Things pretty busy irl atm.

fast replies:

@permanentrose , oh, hehe what Babs did to anger Flora so badly? anyway , she is very sorry :D
    @Karababy52 , thank you about the comments for past years challenge sims <3 Ill go thru all of them as their own post , but not sure yet who will stay in game and who will go. San Myshuno is pretty much too full now :D
    @LegacySims2017 , I hope DJ had fun, at least he really did not mind losing to kids :smile:
    @Belalucina , heh yeah, if its up to me or Babs, she is not going near that hiking trail again :smiley: