Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anybody know whats going on in my garden, i dont understand it?

There seems to be a problem in my garden, and I don't think it's a bug. I have a small greenhouse/glass roof and big windows. The plants are all growing differently, they all say sheltered when you hover over them. Some are not growing at all and staying under the little dirt pile. Some are very dark in color like they need water, but you cannot water them. I have 3 trees that will not grow, well one sprouted just a bit out of the dirt pile. I fertilize my plants as often as possible with 20 dollar or 10-dollar plant types. And also have a bee's nest in the middle of my greenhouse because I read that bees help your garden, and I've seen the bees do an animation where they all fly out of the nest and onto the plants. What exactly the bees are doing I don't know. But it supposed to improve your garden in some way.
One example of what's going on is in my plant box. I use the plant boxes that hold 4 plants or 1 tree. I have 4 snap dragons in one box and one snapdragon grows fine, but the other 3 in that box stay a dirt pile.
Further examination shows me that plants that are to be grown in the season that I am currently in (Fall) they are usually the ones that are dark in color. I went to build mode and moved them to an outside area, and they went from dark to normal green.
So, there are inconsistencies in my garden and some things will not grow at all. And they all say sheltered. Does anyone have any insight into what might be happening? perhaps there needs to be more room between my plant boxes, although I have enough space for my sim to easily walk between them. If my greenhouse is not built correctly, it seems that the plants would not say sheltered, and also some plants grow fine. If I can't get the greenhouse to work properly, I think I will just go back to growing plants outside.

Comments