Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• GamerGirlSamGamerGirlSam Posts: 15 Member
    I'm Sam! I used to play The Sims Freeplay a lot when I was younger, and now I mostly play The Sims 4 (about six years now). I usually gravitate towards legacy challenges, and I have way too many save files X). My gallery ID is sincerely_samch but I don't upload to the gallery very much.
    🌟 shine so brightly you can't tell the day from night 🌟
  • Jess_simmerJess_simmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! I started playing sims free play on my phone! I did have sims 4 but then my ps4 broke so now I’m having to play sims on my phone :) I’m Jess by the way :)
  • BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Well, I'm not new to the Sims, but I am new to the forums. Would like to become a full member. Thanks for the tips here.

Rosemow, your username reminds me of a friend I used to have on another site, her username was very similar.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
    @GamerGirlSam

I also gravitate towards legacy challenges, but have yet to actually complete one 😅
  • GhostDragon1351GhostDragon1351 Posts: 23 Member
    My name is Sophie and I joined the forum to share a challenge I created :) I used to always find challenge on the forum and play them and now I want to share my own!
    > @GhostDragon1351 said:
    > My name is Sophie and I joined the forum to share a challenge I created :) I used to always find challenge on the forum and play them and now I want to share my own!

Welcome! I love doing challenges.
    @Belalucina Thank you! :) I love challenge too that's literally all I do haha! Are you playing any challenge rn?
    @GhostDragon1351 I'm going to try the One Month One World One Year Challenge, and the Build Newcrest Challenge. I usually do Legacy challenges, but haven't been able to complete one. I figured if I start interacting with people in the forums I'll be more motivated. Can't wait to see your new challenge. :)

I've always thought of making my own. Something that incorporates using all the packs to get the most out of all the content, but there are challenges like that out there already.
    @Belalucina Omg the challenge I created is actually a every pack type of challenge. Because I did see the one posted online but nothing really spoke to me so I wanted to create my own. Honestly you can always create one for yourself!

I did play the Build Newcrest Challenge and it was so much fun, never finished it tho.. but I love building so for me that challenge was perfect.

I saw the One Month, One Worl, One year but I haven't read about it need to check it out
    @GhostDragon1351 it's something new that I haven't seen before and I like the idea of playing a single sim kind of in real time... If that makes sense. You should check it out.

And I will definitely check out your challenge then when you get it posted!

I'm going to try to build up New Crest while I'm doing the One Month One World One Year, so as I progress my sims can have new lots to visit.
    @Belalucina Oh that's so fun! I assume since you can't post picture yet you haven't started the challenge? If you did tho I'd love to see your progression.

I just read the challenge rules sounds pretty fun :)
    @GhostDragon1351 I just made my sim today, but am waiting to post till I'm able to post pictures.
    @Belalucina @ me when you post a picture of them <3
    @GhostDragon1351 I will! And let me know when you get your challenge up!
  • Simmer39Simmer39 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm Simmer39, a new Sims 2 player. I've played Sims 3 and 4, and can't wait to see what Sims 2 has to offer!
    @Simmer39 Sims 2 is literally the best one in the franchise! I hope you like it <3
  • Simmer39Simmer39 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks, GhostDragon1351!
  • OrdenOrden Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello hello, I've been playing for a while now. (a number of years really), I started with The Sims 2, then moved onto the third game, before navigating myself to the 4th game.

I have found them all quite enjoyable, and my favorite thing has always been building houses. My favorite expansion packs so far are Seasons for Sims 4, and ofc the Cats and Dogs expansion.

-Orden
  • poor_strawberrypoor_strawberry Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone :)
    I just started playing (on pc) after the game became free
    And if anyone has any tips on how to make the most out of the base game, I would love to hear them :D
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Belalucina wrote: »
    Well, I'm not new to the Sims, but I am new to the forums. Would like to become a full member. Thanks for the tips here.

Rosemow, your username reminds me of a friend I used to have on another site, her username was very similar.

Hi Belalucina, just thought to mention, Rosemow made a point to answer each and every person's intro here, all this time, and was last active on this forum in November 2022.

I'm sure we all hope to see her again, but it's possible she won't be coming back. I doubt anyone will forget her, she was such a source of consistent positivity.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • lunaireminoulunaireminou Posts: 6 New Member
    hello, i'm lunaireminou, but you can call me lexi, moose, or lunar, and my pronouns are they/them. i've been playing the sims since 2014 or 2015, starting with the sims 2. i do have reading issues and social issues, so i apologize in advance if i dont understand things immediately, respond slowly, or have an odd way of typing. i'm new as a user to the forums, but i'm slightly familiar with the site since i've used it for information before making an account. recently i've been playing the sims 2 and the sims 3, and plan to play the sims 4 some more at some point soon.
  • Queengamer2023Queengamer2023 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello don’t no if this is allowed but Iv started a twitch all things sims4 related and go live a lot would anyone like to follow @Queengamer2023
  • EbsEbs Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello!

I'm Ebs (kissahullumau in Origin)

I started playing Sims 2 when I was like 8? So it has been easily over 10 years. I've always preffered the creating part of the game; creating new sims and building houses. I have finally tried to concentrate the story, the "actual" playing part :D I just bought Country Living so I'm very excited to create my country dream village lore. I do love the expansion. Sweaters and dresses and THE MEG INSPIRED FRIDGE!!

Something about myself... I'm currently 22 and live in Finland. I work in customer service and live together with my cat and my boyfriend. Besides Sims I enjoy playing Overwatch, Minecraft, story games and Planet Zoo.

I will admit that I mainly wrote this to get forum points or whatever they are called, I rly want to start decorating my profile in some point ^-^
  • CharSimsCharSims Posts: 44 Member
    Hey!

I’m Charlotte! I first started playing when I was around 8 years old and I would borrow the discs from my brother’s friends lol and I have been hooked ever since!

I’m really into family gameplay and I am trying to rebuild the worlds with many interesting families! I am definitely super excited about the infants patch.

I am a hit of a townie snob/hater so I like to makeover or delete certain townies. I recently gave The Goth Family a bit of a makeover but I generally tend to stick to just changing hair/facial hair/clothes etc.

I am trying to build a legacy family within my save file that once the worlds are filled, I will continue with legacy play. (I’m not so into the legacy challenge, I just like big generational families)

I am inspired by a lot of Sims YouTubers and would eventually love to start my own channel but right now I have zero confidence since I can’t even get responses on Twitter lol.

Something about me is that I just recently turned 29. I grew up in the UK but fell in love with an American and legally became a US permanent resident in March 2021.

Anyways, not much else to write about me other than. Love to play Sims. I believe it is a form comfort and relaxation for me.

Happy Simming 😄

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top