Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights December 16th - A Week On The Sims Forums

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
December 16th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers,

Happy holidays and welcome to the Friday Highlights! The holidays are fast upon us all, and most of us are going on family vacations, road trips, or just taking some much needed R&R before the new year. That being said, these will be your final Highlights of the 2022 season, we will resume in January :)

Now on to this weeks highlights!

t50vc53mg9gc.png
Nuanua Fiafia Iscala by @CAPTAIN_NXR7 shared here.

• @Goodywood has a bit of a waiting game on their hands, are you as excited as they are about the upcoming content for babies? What content are you hoping for? Let us know in their thread here!
  • Who doesn't love a good Christmas Challenge (or 12)? @EnkiSchmidt shares their quest to save the town's fair in time for Christmas in a new twist on an old challenge here. Think you can pull it off in time?
  • Snow? ✅ Lights? ✅ Never being able to afford this place IRL? ✅ @masajo has shared their latest build to The Gallery here, and as usual it looks stellar! Be sure to check them out and take a look at all their other content as well.
  • As we head towards a new year, lets reflect a while on what's come so far. @mightysprite wants to know, what are you happy to have seen, found, or learned this year about The Sims and this forum? Share what you're thankful for in their post here.
  • Lastly, @sunnycakes is running a poll here to find out once and for all, which is the best Sims 4 pack? Spoiler alert: It's actually the Everyday Clutter kit 😤😤😤

And that about wraps it up! From everyone here on the forums, have a great weekend, a great holiday, and we hope to see you all in the new year <3

-Cade

P.S. See you all Monday for the start of our brand new 12 Days of Simsmas : )
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    Thanks for another great selection of highlights!

Yay! 12 Days of Simsmas!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Merry Christmas to those who participate, EA_Cade, have a great R & R and a Happy New Year! Congratulations to all who were mentioned above.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned and happy holidays! <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Thank you for the mention @EA_Cade When I first tried this challenge, I didn't expect it to become a Christmas Tradition, so a huge Thank You to @Aislynne for the rules & story! Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @EA_Cade for the mention, really enjoy reading all the weekly highlights and this was a lovely surprise. Wishing everyone a wonderful festive time and a happy New Year :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! This was a pleasant surprise to see when I visited the forums, today.
  • Options
    sunnycakessunnycakes Posts: 75 Member
    Yaaay I was mentioned!!!
    Be yourself; life is not about pleasing others, it's about pleasing yourself. Don't try to please others if it makes you uncomfortable. If others judge you for who you are, ignore them. If what you do makes you happy, continue.
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Thank you @EA_Cade for the mention. It was nice surprise! :smiley:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

@EA_Cade Thank you for the wonderful highlights & congrats to all who were mentioned!

Also, Nuanua Fiafia was delighted to discover a snapshot of her lost, but also very brave looking self in this Friday's highlights! I am very proud of her and so is her charming family of fish!

✨Happy Holidays Everyone!✨
    🔥🍷Mulled Nectar 'n Cranberry Punch on the house!🍷🔥

P.S. Dear Father Winter, in case you're reading this, thank you for Werebeasts and bodyhair and the giant razors and the shaving gel I've been extremely good this year can I have cars and bands and more occult lifestates and adventure packs and customizable ceilings oh and also fog objects and a world creation tool and an option to turn off smart phones & umbrellas thank you - yours sincerely, Captain Candycane.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Congrats to all the honourees!

Sooooo busy baking, food prep, cooking, wrapping, decorating.... haven't had time to come by the forum and wish everyone happy holidays! I haven't even played the game in a few weeks.

I love Christmas (I'm a kid at heart) but dang it's always such a busy time for me.... So as a reward for all my hard work, I nibble on my freshly baked goods as I take them out of the oven. :D

P.S. - Hopefully I'll be able to pop by to participate in some of the Simsmas festivities. It's always a fun way to get in the spirit and pass some time.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    @EA_Cade, here is a Christmas story over in The Sims 3 just ion case you're the one that does the week's Friday Highlights again... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1005084/my-three-kings-of-christmas/p1
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Have they stopped doing weekly highlights? :(
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Yeah, this is the last one for 2022 as EA_Cade has indicated up in his post.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 2023
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Yeah, this is the last one for 2022 as EA_Cade has indicated up in his post.

I didn't see that Sorry XD I hope they continued to do them, as I enjoy finding new threads.
    It does say resuming in January, but I didn't see one for last friday.