Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy New Year Simmers!!

Hi guys and dolls just thought I would say Happy New Years to you all here in the UK it is only quarter to nine but I know a few of you are in the new year as I type 😂 hope all of you have a great 2023 with your sims. I have to wait while my pc is moving into a new tower and is water cooled so it may take a while till I’m up and playing the sims again

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Happy New Year! I’m also in the UK, London to be more exact. Hopefully you’re able to play again soon!
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Happiest New Year! Seems like when you're up and running you'll have a great year playing sims!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Happy New Year! Even though I still have 6½ hours until midnight.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Happy New Year, simmers! May it be a good one. :)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,828 Member
    Happy New Year everyone. I still have just under 7 hours to go but I’m looking forward to another year of stories and adventures with my sims, and another year of sharing those stories with you all.

@DarkLady2788 I hope your wait will be a short one. Happy New Year and happy simming.🙂
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Happy New Year. May this year bring something for all simmers out there.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2023
    Uh...Benjamin, I don't think Inferniate is going to have the desired effect:
    3d074b3c35c056ee5aa558ae99e074ac2690e998.png
    I told you so....
    c5442b2e20a95d11b6516ed6cb0c3198a8563005.png
    Benjamin's now putting the fire out with Chillio:
    6dc129bc09190f73dbbfe12310de62cb7b103814.png

Whilst he's doing that, I would like to wish everyone here a happy new year, and Haud Hogmanay!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone!

It's currently 9:50 pm in Florida, not long to go
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Happy New Years 🥳
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Happy New Year!!! 🥰🦹🍻
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Happy 2023!! B)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Happy New simming year 2023! :)

I'm starting with a little bit of stress, being behind with today's "The Bagged Talent" show. Blaming it on the holidays, hoping the delay will be just a few hours and not the full day... Looking forward to quality gaming in January :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Hey @Simmerville , stress is for work, not for our hobby :) I'm sure your viewers will enjoy it whenever you feel like making it
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Hey @Simmerville , stress is for work, not for our hobby :) I'm sure your viewers will enjoy it whenever you feel like making it

Hey, thanks but it's all *good* stress :) I'm having so much fun. I'm done editing, and will release show #5 within 30 minutes :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Happy New Year, fellow simmers. 2022 is in the past, and I am ready for new adventures with my Sims as well as in Real Life in 2023. We celebrated our last Christmas in our home this year. It was bittersweet to say the least. We decided to sell this home and build our dream home that will be closer to family and friends. As well as being closer to town. We have grown tired of being snowed in every winter, living with generators, stacking wood for the fireplaces and feeling cut off from everything. I love this place. It's where my 5 kids grew up. But my love for easy access to shopping, visiting family and friends along with the sometimes-hair-raising trips down icy roads to get anywhere have taken their toll on my last nerve. So, we decided to start over somewhere else and create a new lifestyle better suited to the future we want for ourselves. We purchased a nice three-acre parcel that has a wonderful view of the mountains, and I don't think I am going to miss living in the mountains very much after what we have endured up there these past five years. Hubby has been using build mode in the Sims4 to recreate house plans we're interested in. Which is something I never thought he would do. But, hey, it's a good way to check out furniture placement. Plus, it has helped us bond while dreaming about our new adventure. Even while planning a massive change in our lifestyle the Sims is playing a big part in our life. After 20+years, this game still has the ability to awaken my imagination and add value to my life. Happy Simming, everyone. <3
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Wishing you well on your new adventure!

To you and all other simmers out there, wishing you a much better 2023 than 2022!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Happy New Year!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Happy New Year 2023 Wishing you all Peace & Prosperity. And of course Good health. 🧡
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Best wishes on your real life build mode @Paigeisin5 :)