Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sent to Vul! 🦊
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Sent to Caro!
    Banner.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sent to the Iceman
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hi, sorry for the delay in starting. I am on UK time, was working yesterday and have only just seen the rota!
    I will get on it today.

icmnfrsh sorry, before I start am a bit confused about something: If I'm starting with 2 truths without a sim to base them on, how are they truths? I would surely be just sending three lies. Would it not make more sense to start with a sim?
    I don't mind either way, it just feels a bit confusing. I suppose I could base two truths on a sim in my game .

Yeah, this has happened before. With 4 players, we need to start with 2 Truths 1 Lie so that we end with a Sim Picture. (I suppose I could've given someone an extra turn too)

In this case, any 3 statements will do, and it's up to the next player to decide which two to accept :smile:

Ahh, okay, got it. I like the idea of the create a child too. So, after receiving the child sim, do we then age them up and get them to have another child with a different sim then send the next person that child?
    Hi, sorry for the delay in starting. I am on UK time, was working yesterday and have only just seen the rota!
    I will get on it today.

icmnfrsh sorry, before I start am a bit confused about something: If I'm starting with 2 truths without a sim to base them on, how are they truths? I would surely be just sending three lies. Would it not make more sense to start with a sim?
    I don't mind either way, it just feels a bit confusing. I suppose I could base two truths on a sim in my game .

Yeah, this has happened before. With 4 players, we need to start with 2 Truths 1 Lie so that we end with a Sim Picture. (I suppose I could've given someone an extra turn too)

In this case, any 3 statements will do, and it's up to the next player to decide which two to accept :smile:

Ahh, okay, got it. I like the idea of the create a child too. So, after receiving the child sim, do we then age them up and get them to have another child with a different sim then send the next person that child?

Well, my suggestion was coming up with descriptions, but I do like passing sims around

The problem I see is if someone doesn't have the Sims game that the previous person in the chain used. Vul likes to use Sims 2 and it would be a bummer to force him to use Sims 4
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I will get on it today.

Well, my suggestion was coming up with descriptions, but I do like passing sims around

The problem I see is if someone doesn't have the Sims game that the previous person in the chain used. Vul likes to use Sims 2 and it would be a bummer to force him to use Sims 4

Agreed - not feeling like installing 4 anytime soon.
    Banner.png
    Sent to Cobblers

Sent to Vul

Sent to Cobblers
    Banner.png
    Sent to Vul!

Sent to Cobblers
    Banner.png
    Sent to Caro!

Sent final Sim to Iceman

edited December 2022
    RESULTS!

1. COBBLERS [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1 - He has pale skin, freckles and a narrow nose.
    2 - He is a vampire with red hair.
    3 - He has bright blue eyes and wears a hat and glasses.

2. VUL [SIM PICTURE]
    Vm8tbFr.png

3. CARO [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1. The sim looks like a film noir detective with black framed glasses.
    2. The sim has a square face with lots of freckles and a big mouth.
    3. The sim has black hair, a van d.y.k.e beard and a narrow nose.

4. ICEMAN [SIM PICTURE]
    Nz8DN4J.png

5. VUL [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1 - The Sim has brown hair, medium skin and thin, combed brows
    2 - The Sim has a sharp nose, eyes rotating outwards and a slight smile
    3 - The Sim is a male and wearing a nice suit with a ring beard

6. CARO [SIM PICTURE]
    CKNG6T7.jpg

7. ICEMAN [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1. He has brown hair with a slight fringe to his left side, and light brown skin.
    2. He has a goatee and a slightly wide bulbous nose.
    3. He has blue eyes, short but thick eyebrows, and a round head.

8. COBBLERS [SIM PICTURE]
    hPGxTob.png

9. CARO [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1 - The sim has a long face with a pointed chin and elf ears.
    2 - The sim has big blue eyes and a button nose.
    3 - The sim has short brown emo hair with a long fringe and thick but short eyebrows.

10. VUL [SIM PICTURE]
    dGWSz18.png

11. COBBLERS [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    She has a round face; large sticky-out ears* and a punky mohawk hairstyle.

She has neat, blond hair; a thin, angular face and pointed ears.

She has dark blue eyes; long, thin eyebrows and wears a red dress.

12. ICEMAN [SIM PICTURE]
    4cPeUj5.png

13. VUL [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1 - The Sim has a blue mohawk with matching blue eyes, enroofed by long eyelashes!
    2 - The Sim has giant ears and full lips, but their brows are rather thin instead.
    3 - The Sim has a rather big nose tip and really high cheekbones and a sharp chin.

14. COBBLERS [SIM PICTURE]
    0QF5mhM.png

15. ICEMAN [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]
    1. She has green eyes, red hair, and thick bushy eyebrows
    2. She has large eyes with mascara, a tiny nose, and large ears angled to the front
    3. She has large lips with light blue lipstick, and is wearing a blue blouse showing off her shoulders with purple suspenders

16. CARO [SIM PICTURE]
    pjIrfrf.jpg

@M13Vulpecula @KleineMuff @WhatCobblers

This sim changed quite a lot :D

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited December 2022
    They turned into a fairy sim! That's so cool.
    This was a wild ride... perfect!
    Banner.png
    Also Cobblers went nuts with their final Sim
    Banner.png
    Fun times all around!

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I can host a new round if y'all interested in playing:)
    Finally have some free time during the new years break
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Oui

Body is 2 characters too short.

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ye ye.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt