Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some helpful tips when playing Sims Mobile (updated for August 2018 patch!)

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    spoonwulfspoonwulf Posts: 3 New Member
    > @spoonwulf said:
    > can you move your whole house from one lot to another?

altso ... i saw someone put a balcony on their roof wif no walls how d hek dey dudat?
  • Options
    rmpowellrmpowell Posts: 1 New Member
    Dear Fellow Mobile Simmers,
    This is my first time on the forums and I don't think this is the perfect place for my questions but it seems to be one of the more active ones so I'm going to give it a shot.
    Short story long, I have not been playing this game as intended. I have been playing since 2017 and it's currently 2023 and I have never retired anyone because I am inexplicably attached to my pretend digital sims.
    The thing that makes me the most unhappy out of the plethora of issues with this game is that I have made too many friends with other people's sims who have then become ugly by their creator's edits.
    This is my life simulation. I am God here. It is an injustice that can't I delete the relationships and make these uggos leave my town.
    My theory is that once I retire my current sims, their relationships with other people's sims will become moot and the people they had relationships with will finally go away.
    Will this happen or will I retire my sims and still be subjected to the stupid looking sims that other people made to forever wonder around my town for eternity?
    Love,
    The B*tch That Takes This Game Too Seriously
  • Options
    Astrid12Astrid12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Alguien sabe dónde compro las cosas de navidad en Sims móvil?