Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,873 Member
    Generation 3 chapter 8-
    Diamond's look as a child is terrific, and I love the relationship between her and her dad :)

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Generation 7: Chapter 9: We Made it to Page Six!

Alright kids! Time for another thrilling episode of HOTSHOT AND THE HOTSHOT!

We join our two Hot Shot officers on patrol.....Well, on their coffee break while on patrol.
    7JjCyBU.png

"Boy, this place has the best coffee." Hot Shot says excitedly.

"Can't argue with that!" Justice agrees.
    FJY331L.png

"You know it's weird though." Justice starts to explain "They always have muffins but I never anyone buying them."

"Now that you mention it, that DOES sound suspicious." Hot Shot says after he comes to the realization.
    KF2i960.png
    wTqsHXz.png

"The jig is up, fellas!" The Barista shouts angrily.
    GZVSdkv.png

That is when the Ninjas showed up and started doing evil ninja things.
    D11tdxy.png

"Gasp!" Justice says in shock "I don't know how we uncovered their plan but somehow we did by questioning the muffins, but we found out this place is in league with the ninjas!"
    1lcVTnS.png

So then the Ninjas started attacking the other cops who for some reason were already there, guess every cop likes going here for coffee.
    zWBRyyk.png

"I won't stand for ninjas assaulting people!" Justice shouts with fury "This looks like a job for my gun!" she says as she open fires on the ninjas.
    qozuNA9.png
    j0zQN2K.png

That's when the Hot Shot delivered a strong kick to the ninja's abdomen and knocked him clean on his back.
    O82gdBn.png

"Would you like some help?" The white clad Ninja asks her partner.
    kJLVwEZ.png

"Oh no, I'm just fine!" The red clad ninja shouts before getting stomped "AH MY SPLEEN! OH NO, I MOST CERTAINLY DON'T NEED HELP!" He shouts sarcastically.

"You'll speak when spoken to!" Hot Shot shouts as he decks the Ninja.
    tlLeUMr.png
    cK8NAaR.png

Justice then snuck up behind the white ninja and put her gun to the back of her head.

"You have the right to remain silent and some other junk." Justice says with confidence as she reads off her rights.
    bMiE8Fm.png

22 minutes later, backup has arrived to arrest the surviving Ninjas.

"Gee wiz, we fought ninjas! That's pretty cool if you ask me." Hot Shot says in bewilderment.

"I know, I can't wait to tell my grandma!" Justice says excitedly.
    YrHhHPv.png

Later that day, Justice had to interrogate another perp, this one has been arrested for resembling the man that was spotted bludgeoning several innocent bystanders to death. I know, big step up from the mass ticklings that have been going on recently.
    DAfzmA5.png

"So, you recognize these people?" Justice says opening up the folder and showing some crime scene photos.

"Of course, those are the people I bludgeoned when I was robbing that-" the Perp answers.
    Kzt16Q5.png
    YRUewwJ.png

"Oh I should not have said that part out loud." the Perp says in shock.
    Oakengf.png

Well that was the easiest interrogation in the history of interrogations! Have fun with that inmate with the weird mustache.
    kSfOLU6.png
    8ziUN7F.png

After work that day, Justice had a surprise for Kane.

Baby buuuuuuuuuuuuump!
    ruERE3Y.png
    jAUWOWY.png

"I don't remember getting this picture taken, but boy do we take a good picture as a family!" Kane says excitedly. "Well except for Juniper."
    uAH5yP5.png
    aaLkFUF.png

Later that night, Juniper made a huge mess and blamed Harley for it, laughing at him as he's punished.
    PEUycdJ.png

Who am I kidding? Juniper's not evil, look at the love she spreads when she's around other people. What a lovey kitty.
    EEXRCux.png

Kane's been promoted to a Colonel in the army. NOW they're getting more strict with how he looks, he can no longer look like he's some mechanic. Now he needs to dress properly.

Too bad the kids don't like his new look.
    ju7V0SN.png
    taOl4cM.png

Later that day Kane went downtown to get some food when he noticed the vendor at the stall.

"YOU! You have insulted my father in-law's honor for the last time!" Kane shouts.

"I don't even know who you are, BRO!" The Bro says angrily.

"We'll see about that!" Kane shouts in retaliation.
    qSQsGLE.png
    WRwi3Fx.png

And so the tussling began.
    m7Tj9AM.png

"And that's what you get for insulting Ace's honor several decades ago." Kane says victoriously.
    cYr8nvQ.png

"Oh hell no, Bro! I'm not going down that easily, BRO!" The Bro shouts as he fights back.
    MtLz02s.png
    8G6ic5c.png

"Wow, your sister sure picked a great husband." Whatsherface says to Iris who just chuckled nervously.
    46nzzAg.png

"I hope you learned your lesson." Kane says dusting his hands off once more......
    8AkmOzC.png

ROUND THREE!
    UEGW8OE.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 10: Three Cheers for the Longest Lasting Sim in this Legacy!

Today the whole family is celebrating the 87th birthday of the great Sapphire Shepherd. Here we have Justice hugging her loving Grandma.

"Happy Birthday Grandma!" Justice says excitedly.

"Back in my day, medical malpractice was more accepted!" Sapphire says joyously.

"That's.....that's great, Grandma." Justice says unsure of what to think.
    Tsq02ub.png

Meanwhile, Justice went to go talk to her Aunt Piper!

"Hey Aunt Piper, where's Aunt Daphne?" Justice asks.

"Oh she fell into an inter-dimensional time rift." Piper answers casually "She's basically been erased from history as we know it."

"Who was erased from history?" Justice asks confused.

"Wait, what were we talking about?" Piper asks as well.
    gkrMf4Y.png

Oh lookout world, here comes the Graves toddlers!
    tjobbls.png

Oh look, Scarlet gets to see her cousin Collin. How swell, wonder if we'll ever see him again.
    pEqWo3e.png

"Hey hey hey, I'm ready to party!" Ximena says as she arrives.

"With that jacket? No, I think you shouldn't party." Justice answers.
    Tx5BC3Z.png

"What's this thing?" Sapphire says as she gestures to Scarlet.

"That's Scarlet, your Great-Granddaughter." Justice answers "You've babysat for her before."
    czpKXLs.png

"Seriously, you guys couldn't wait for me to get home before partying?" Ace says with jealousy.
    r3436rF.png

All in all, pretty good party. Justice can sing, Iris most certainly can't. Good party.
    zZ7cACc.png

Later that night, Juniper was downright surprised by the mess the toddlers made.
    YN88kjr.png

BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS! It's Harley and Scarlet's birthday! Woohoo, now they're both officially 5 years old!
    0KKQf4H.png
    kzVRjCy.png

Here's the Harley Boy.

And here's the Scarlet girl.
    xpk8h8E.png
    Gl7Wppf.png

"Wait, they just aged up. How did we get this picture taken already?" Justice asks.

"I find it's best not to question the magic picture frame. After all, it could be demonic." Kane answers.
    Vc2xxBe.png

Even though Scarlet just aged up and has very little grasp on what's going on outside of the world of babbling and diapers, she is very much hyped to become a big sister.
    2g38pYc.png

Oh hey, tiny kitty. Scarlet should at least spend as much time with Juniper as she possibly can.
    V3a0ziu.png

So the Graves family sat down for their first family dinner when they realized something.........Something important.
    6pxUwcs.png

"I'll check the housing market." Kane says stoically.
    kSACPjq.png

Alright so Captain Justice is off at work. Which means Kane's in charge of the kids today. Here we have him being a great example by teaching them to heckle this street performer.
    UfsunkI.png

"Anyways, thanks for dealing with my children's particularly hateful comments." Kane says apologetically "Here's 500 simoleons for being a good sport."
    zzK12CN.png

"Now kids, the trick to buying food out in the city is always to be careful so it's not spicy enough to make you breathe fire." Kane says, giving his kids some valuable advice. "See? The food I ordered last time set my mouth and butt on fire, so I ordered something different this ti-"
    OsFsGwr.png

Lesson learned, just don't eat food in the city.
    hHOEgSw.png

Meanwhile, Harley scarfed down his food because he wants to breathe fire next.
    HGNHcli.png

Justice is home and decided to get herself a new hairstyle to go with her new promotion.
    uIaAWk8.png

At least someone here likes it.
    JP69kmP.png

"Well it's nice to see that the magic picture frame made sure to update itself for Mom's new haircut." Harley says as he looks at the magic frame.
    IBtjygs.png

"Human, the other humans are watching the TV....it terrifies me. Kill them." Juniper communicates to Justice.
    u3j0RBm.png

Ooooooooooooor.......Justice could just give Juniper some bellyrubs and hopefully she'll forget all about this.
    Q9ReeSF.png

At the end of the night Justice decided to relax after a hard day's work by singing karaoke......

Which will have to wait, Justice is in labor!
    ewIE8MR.png
    dxB1Xr7.png

Poof, labor is done. Now Justice will whip out her phone to update her status on social media.
    8YkxgVL.png

Welcome to the world, Logan Graves!
    DXYosbs.png

AAAAAND, Gem Graves! Both born in 2222.
    AJ1mEjY.png

"Wow, magic frame works fast." Scarlet says looking at the picture.
    t1Owu7M.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 11: There's a New House

There's a new house.
    6WTdl5e.png

Turns out when they moved in they forgot to feed the cat. Juniper made sure they knew they messed up.
    qLk68fq.png

"How cool is it that we have this jungle gym right next to our house?!" Harley says excitedly.

It's not on their property, but the park is right next door, might as well be their property.
    4C2Dc5P.png
    injTkkb.png

In this new house, there's actually room for a proper dedicated home gym! Now Kane and Justice and workout more!
    HNWs418.png

Though, Justice is really getting into yoga as well. Nice to take your mind off the stress of having to fight crime.
    QiCiPOc.png

She of course made time to play with the kids.
    Nxroyly.png
    Vm2lu0A.png

"But seriously kids, it's 2AM. Let's go home." Justice says in the middle of their play time.
    f44lOYf.png

"You were gone all night. Hug me." Juniper says to her human.
    7X2wsku.png

This new kitchen gives Justice so much more room to cook. Now she can make the best breakfast for her kids as humanly possible!
    cyLQnYN.png

"I slaved over a hot stove just for you two to ignore your breakfast?" Justice says with disappointment in her voice.

"Sorry Mom, we were busy playing pirate all night. We forgot to do our homework." Harley answers.
    oxW5cFU.png

So Justice went to El Selvadorada to apprehend the perp of the day.....Wait, El Selvadorada? Isn't that way out of her jurisdiction?
    nsqsLpB.png

Regardless, she caught the perp and it was time to bring her all the way back to Simerica, again I'm pretty sure this violates the Geneva Convention or something.
    EBrVbQA.png

After a 16 hour flight back, Justice brought the Perp in for interrogation.

"Oh what's this? A staring contest?!" Justice says angrily "I'll have you know I went a full week without blinking! We'll see who wins this one!"
    ycih7pX.png
    uu4jM5K.png

This Staring contest went on for a solid 22 minutes.
    754QqjB.png

"Heh, I'm pretty sure I'm getting through to her." Justice says with a cocky tone.

In reality turns out the Suspect didn't speak Simlish and had no idea why she was there.
    I3HSAcQ.png

After a long day and a half at work, Justice was greeted by her perfect loving kitty.
    uazunMx.png
    txtwC7R.png

For about five minutes.
    sVagFTq.png

"Yikes, sorry gal pal." Grim says as he arrives to reap Juniper's soul. "I was trying to tell you that today was Juniper's last day before you headed off to El Selvadorada. But I couldn't follow you since El Selvadorada is out of my jurisdiction as well. Yes, I am heavily implying that there is a Spanish Grim Reaper out there. Swell guy actually, he helped me move into my new place."
    wKcx4Fg.png

"Yep, just cry it out girlfriend." Grim says comfortingly "Nothing wrong in crying for any lost loved one, whether they're a human or a pet."
    RFcMgNW.png

"Feeling better? At least you have an amazing tree to bury her under." Grim says warmly.
    K9dZv7f.png
    ZAzXs1z.png

Rest in Peace Juniper. Rest in Peace you silly silly kitty.
    ylgDRCw.jpg

Now Justice has always been a good judge of character, I mean, ignore the fact that she practically kidnapped another Sim from another country to interrogate her, I'm sure we all will ignore that in a few chapters. But even though Grim just took the soul of her cat, she still lets him hang out with her family.
    oKOMmX1.png

"Oh hey Grimmie, it's nice to see you again!" Genesis says excitedly "How long has it been?"

"Oh too long, girl." Grim responds warmly. "But don't worry, I'll be seeing YOU in about 10 years or so."

"I'll make sure to mark the date on the calendar!" Genesis says happily.
    UoNQ8iC.png

"Can I meet the Grim Reaper too?" Scarlet asks.

"Of course you can, tiny human!" Grim says "After all, you still have another 71 years left!"

"This is the most morbid conversation I've ever been in." Harley states bluntly.
    wprSo6e.png

After that depressing conversation was over, Grim played video games with Genesis. It's gonna be sad when he has to reap her soul.
    HmaJoHa.png

Meanwhile, the couple that makes gains together, stays together.
    AWLSpcZ.png

Oh and Scarlet decided to take part in her new hobby. Chemistry!
    4FAgzIJ.png

Oh geez. I don't need to know anything about chemistry to know that's not good. Looks like the Graves family is going to be staying in a hotel for a little while until that clears out.
    FxHJuj0.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,873 Member
    Generation 3 chapter 10
    "I'm starting to get up there in years, remind me not to go to any more of Malcolm's parties." Mira says as she leaves the party.

Mira, still the smart one after all these years XD why does it always happen at parties??
    Generation 7: Chapter 12: We Waited Three Weeks for This?!

IT IS THE YEAR 2224! And Here we are about to watch the latest episode of Hotshot and the Hotshot!
    SXfw3DB.jpg

Season 32: Episode 21: The Void Critter Caper

In this episode, Hotshot entered the workout center of the Precinct to see his favorite Captain.
    yBtRZE9.png

"Hey Cap, guess what kind of illegal shenanigans I heard about." Hotshot says excitedly.

"It's gonna have to wait until after I'm done punching!" Justice shouts with hostility.
    8kHpC3O.png
    etYtYo8.png

"Anyways, what's up?" Justice says after quickly showering and changing into her uniform while Hotshot waited patiently.
    PaCiU9M.png

"Big stuff Captain, Found out about some crooks selling counterfeit Void Critter cards." Hotshot says carefully.

"Counterfeit Void Critter Cards?!" Justice says in shock "But don't they understand that the Void Critter market is bad enough without having to deal with counterfeit cards?! I got punched in the face trying to get some cards at Wal-Mart."

"Exactly! That's why we need to go undercover and get these crooks." Hotshot says with determination.
    egTBrms.png
    7aBPkeP.png

"You know what kind of disguise we could wear?" Hotshot asks.

"Oh trust me, I know the perfect disguise to wear." Justice says proudly.
    mp7ZflP.png

One change of disguises later. Justice and Hotshot were now completely unrecognizable.
    8VLSa0I.png

"What did I tell you?" Justice says with a smug tone "No one will ever know we're cops when we're wearing white polo shirts with cargo pants, flip flops and aviator sunglasses!"
    1VZsqCZ.png

"Wait, you guys are cops?" This Random Citizen says as he overhears the conversation.
    as4l0bd.png

Look, there are those crooks now. Trying to sell fake Void Critter cards!
    4b9nPPz.png

"Wow talk about a crappy part of town. No doubt the crooks are selling cards here." Justice says as she scopes out the area.

"Hey thanks, I grew up right down the street from here." Hotshot says defensively.
    4Y3TwrC.png

"Wait, are they selling Void Critter cards to your Grandma?!" Hotshot says in shock looking at the deal.

"Grandma, noooo!" Justice says dramatically.
    8CHeBEY.png

"Oh fuggedaboutit, these Void Critters Cards are legit. I'll sells yous a stack for two thousand simoleons." The Crook says excitedly.

"I don't even know what a Void Critter is." Sapphire says in response "I don't even know how I got here."
    GVGEVuu.png

"Ey Baddabing, you better buys these cards you mug if you don't want no broken legs." The Enforcer says as he brandishes a baseball bat.

"Huh, when you put it like that, I'll buy 12 stacks of cards." Sapphire says not wanting to pass up on a good deal or wanting her legs broken.
    BGJV29T.png

"This is awful!" Hotshot says in terror "They're going to ruin the Void Critter market by flooding it with all of those fakes!" He continues "Oh yeah and they might kill your Grandma."

"Not if I stop them." Justice says with confidence in her voice "Follow my lead."
    Hmjd8JZ.png

"Hello my fellow law abiding citizens!" Justice says warmly "I'm in the market to buy some quality Void Critter cards!"

"And we most certainly aren't cops!" Hotshot says with fear in his voice.

"Why the hell would you say that part out loud?" Justice stops to criticize her partner.
    OWk4tQZ.png
    PQH9zPK.png

"Yous two wanna buy some cards?" The Criminal says sensing the opportunity to make more cash.
    9hE2pxG.png

"Ey yo Tony, Something don't seem right about these guys." The Enforcer says smelling something fishy.
    ueckjam.png

"What? Nothing suspicious about us!" Justice tries to play it off with a laugh "Just in case, if you want to talk about your criminal activities make sure to speak into my chest, I swear I'm not wearing a wire!"
    oPHZFFY.png
    iPDC8g9.png

"Ey what's taking you knuckleheads so long to offload some cards?" The Boss says as he enters the alleyway.
    00THV6k.png

"Hey wait a minute! I know these guys! These guys are the stars of that Hotshot and the Hotshot show that premieres at 8PM on Monday Nights on SBN!" The Boss shouts angrily "Get 'Em!"
    zAHKXHD.png

"Well, cover has been blown. Only one thing to do now." Justice says right before raising her foot and kicking the Enforcer in his groin.
    IMhz0A3.png
    GxNQqHx.png

"Ah right in the Gabagool!" The Enforcer squeaks out in pain.
    yYOcjWY.png

"Meanwhile I've always wanted to do this." Hotshot says as he pulls out a glass bottle and smashes it over Tony's head.
    bNwOiFg.png
    hvH76vp.png
    owaWnHE.png

"Ow, why you gotta do that?" Tony groans in pain.
    TV8a74a.png

"Now you stop right there, young man!" Sapphire says as she holds the Boss at gunpoint.
    0CJicaq.png

"Whoa Grandma, I didn't know you had a gun! Great Job!" Justice says clearly impressed by Sapphire's actions.
    d74417F.png

"To be honest dear, I don't even know where I got this gun." Sapphire says as she continues to hold the Boss at gunpoint "Now wrangle up these crooks and leave this one to me. I'll teach him to sell counterfeit goods."
    fBBa8N8.png

Hotshot and the Hotshot is filmed on Location and all footage is property of The Sims Broadcast Network.
    SXfw3DB.jpg

Meanwhile back at home.

"Hey Grandma. Question." Harley says to Genesis.
    Y2y14vN.png

"If the cat died two years ago, how come we still have her bowl?" Harley asks "And her litterbox?"

"Listen, your mother's always been an emotional one. She takes after me you know." Genesis answers "Let her mourn in her own way."
    vBwdBiL.png

Meanwhile as Genesis was leaving the Graves house, she noticed the first thing Justice did after filming the latest episode of Hotshot and the Hotshot, was go mourn Juniper.

"Case in point. I'm going to stay as far away from this as I can." Genesis says as she walks past.
    QEb23Rs.png

Since it's 2224, here we have 2 year old Logan and Gem!
    AUAYDps.png
    cLpmjic.png

"Hey Justice check it out, after all this exercise I've done, my chest sticks out more than yours does!" Kane says jokingly.

"I want another baby." Justice says stoically.

"Hey check it out, my chest sticks out more than yours does!" Kane says trying to ignore what Justice just said.
    15RdUSs.png

Some time later, Genesis brought the kids out to the park and for some reason made some burgers....I mean, I wouldn't use public grills, but hey, you do you.
    QiTn8bb.png

Meanwhile, Harley was just excited because he got to meet a bunch of girls out there. He's already looking to be a little Casanova over here.
    EgXo5YN.png

"Mom, what are you doing?" Harley asks his mother.

"Club Cosplay is meeting at the park.....I forgot I was a member." Justice says after slipping into her emergency cosplay costume.
    NzApHdo.png

Another one of Justice's cop friends was also part of Club Cosplay, this is her by the way.

"Gee, I sure am glad I'm part of Club Cosplay!" The Cop says "I heard it's very exclusive, they don't let just anyone in!"
    dLzAkm0.png

That's when Genesis showed up, also dressed in a full suit of armor.

"Oh that's just great." Genesis says sarcastically "One of us is going to have to change."
    BcAXadn.png

Then here's the leader of Club Cosplay.........the ghost of Duke Landgraab? Well let him enjoy his umm....I was gonna say life, but he's a ghost.....Well let him enjoy his time since he was struck down in his prime nearly 100 years ago.
    wYqbKYr.png

"I'm just going to lay here." Genesis says as she gazes at the sky "This suit weighs a ton."
    9RQU3h5.png

Well after the day at the park came to a close, Justice knew the one thing that the kids needed after rigorous physical activities was....correct, video game marathon.
    1yqeD1M.png

Later on after letting her oldest kids play video games for hours on end, Justice went to go be a GOOD Mom for her youngest twins. Here's her teaching young Logan how to talk.

"Do you get the hint, kid?" Justice says as she waves the toilet flashcard in his face.
    xY9ggDr.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 13: Cancellation

It was a beautiful morning when Hotshot walked into the office with a proposal.

"Yo Justice, we have to start filming Season 42 of Hotshot and the Hotshot. I heard about a cat stuck in a tree in Windenberg, that could make an interesting episode." Hotshot says excitedly.

"Uhh, you're aware I got promoted to Chief after we broke up that Void Critter ring right?" Justice says reminding Hotshot of what has happened offscreen.
    kvYFl7e.png
    NAV7PE6.png

"Huh, did not know that." Hotshot answers "But we're going to go beat up some badguys though right?"

"Actually as the Chief my job is just to sit my butt down in this chair and eat donuts all day." Justice informs her former partner.
    UMFEaEG.png
    A3uqLns.png

"But what about the show?!" Hotshot asks with concern "We're contracted to do another ten seasons of it!"

"Well I mean, you can always just find another cop to do the show with." Justice answers "People get replaced all the time in these shows."
    B7S550F.png
    Fvadagp.png

"Hey excuse me, Chief." A Cop says as he walks into the office "But I just caught this old woman in the lobby ranting and raving about how she tortured a man."
    7OTUz3x.png

"Oh that's my Grandma!" Justice says happily "Let her in, she's always welcome in my office!"
    j5Qpj8U.png

"This breaks so many protocals, Ma'am." The cop says disappointingly before leaving the office.
    boYs198.png

"Justice you'll never believe this." Sapphire says excitedly "So I tortured those guys who were trying to scam me."

"I don't like where this story is going, but continue." Justice says, unsure if she REALLY wants to hear how this went.
    cCsUUDV.png
    NuWjcxo.png

"So I brought the guys to my angry room." Sapphire continues.

"You have an angry room?" Hotshot asks.

"Yeah, built it after my husband died as a hobby. Anyways!" Sapphire answers after she's rudely interrupted.
    1mQxHv6.png

"So yeah that guy was trying to act all tough all like 'Oh I'll never speak!'" Sapphire says recounting the story. "So I started beating him."
    twFEu4D.png
    NV3WrBv.png
    3BvoP1g.png

"Not gonna lie, actually felt pretty powerful doing all of that." Sapphire says remembering the joy she felt inflicting pain. "So I beat him some more."
    wnjFuCg.png
    vRNt3u5.png
    ipPLAC6.png
    69O5WnA.png

"Eventually he told me everything, who he was, who he worked for, etc etc." Sapphire continues "So he was no longer of use to me so I broke his neck like a twig."
    oGhx5lf.png
    hRMEHG2.png
    e7Xvpz3.png

"But anyways, they worked for Michael Gambino of the Gambino crime family." Sapphire answers.
    qMlZoi8.png

After all of that was over, Hotshot left the precinct to try and find a way to continue his show.
    2gUTFCS.png

Will Hotshot find a new partner to host the show with? Find out on the next episode of Hotshot and the [Redacted]
    UsVizDM.jpg

THE YEAR IS 2227 things have been pretty slow around here since Justice got her promotion. But......The ghost of Juniper is here!
    eajW0Ew.png

Seeing how much of an emotional wreck Justice was when she died, I'm glad Juniper is here to cheer her up and her well toned biceps. Let's look at a sweet montage of Justice staying up all night and sacrificing a night of sleep just so she can play with her kitty one last time.
    7JrhLxV.png

Best friiiiiiiends! Until the eeeeeeeend! Even after the eeeeeend! Cause they're best friiiiiiends.
    vbDhIql.png
    87VMcLx.png
    xvxYAlx.png
    95nz3rQ.png

At sunrise the next day, Juniper went back to her grave and went back to the underworld. But now that Justice has had some closure with her cat friend she can now continue her life without guilt of things left unsaid.
    5WilLtg.png

But yeah, today is Justice's birthday...........Her 40th Birthday. She might as well invite some family over so she's not just celebrating it alone. After all, we remember Kane's 40th birthday a few years prior.
    BcR60A5.png

FLASHBACK!

"Oh no..........I have no friends!" Kane exclaims as he ages.
    Tp0u18W.png

So here comes Justice's sisters and, oh.

"Wait, you're pregnant?" Justice asks "Oh I see, you and your wife must've used science to impregnate you."

"Nope. We used magic instead." Iris corrects her sister.
    Brwzhct.png

"Wow, Cadence, you're pregnant too!" Justice says as she feels her sister's stomach "I didn't know you were married!"

"I didn't know I was married either!" Cadence exclaims with joy.
    kQyLzHb.png

Unfortunately no one bothered to make Justice a cake so she had to do it herself.
    kwtv0pL.png

"What are you doing?! I've been slaving at this oven baking this cake!" Justice exclaims.

"You weren't cooking it fast enough and I am starving." Iris says as she helps herself to a bowl of cereal.
    RsrjtQA.png

So now is the official moment where Justice becomes.........MIDDLE AGED! I can't deal with this....but I must.
    mpiSgoa.png
    7U7mjhN.png

"Say, since it's your birthday maybe we should go to the bedroom for a little fun!" Kane says seductively.

"Nah, I don't feel like it. Maybe on your 42nd birthday." Justice answers.

"But my 42nd Birthday was two weeks ago and you forgot it!" Kane explains.

"Oh........Well let's get to it then!" Justice exclaims.
    16YXjYt.png
    IEAlLe9.png

One pregnancy test later.

"Ah cripes. I'm too old for this." Justice groans.
    x6uNXQz.png

Turns out the old Chief never retired, so Justice....who is still the Chief, has an interesting interaction.

"Hey Chief, how's it hanging?" Justice asks.

"I'm great Chief, have a Chieftastic day, Chief!" The other Chief says.
    WsysGE8.png
    ixvL83H.png

Yeah, the other Chief has seniority so Justice still has to do....grunt work.....She should've agreed to keep doing Hotshot and the Hotshot at this point.
    u2u8Fj8.png

Also, the other Chief doesn't care that Justice is pregnant. Still sent her out there to apprehend criminals.

"Hey so I'm pregnant and it's clear you're the suspect I'm supposed to arrest." Justice explains "Can I just arrest you without any struggle, please?"
    cSaNSli.png

"Well when you say it like that...." The suspect says before sprinting away.
    HeDZgIF.png

"OFFICER IN PURSUIT! OFFICER IN PURSUIT!" Justice shouts "I AM WADDLING AS FAST AS I CAN!"
    OEE20f2.png

Luckily one of the Non-Pregnant cops was able to arrest the suspect, now Justice has to interrogate him....Uh oh.
    HdyIYlq.png

"Uhh officer, is there something wrong?" The Suspect asks with concern.
    hyqkXwp.png

"OH NO, UNCUFF ME BEFORE YOU-" The Suspect says before he's cut off.
    65PQWbc.png

One disgusting scene later.

"Ah much better!" Justice says with relief.

Luckily the suspect confessed to everything during the......purging.
    NvPmss0.png

"Now that you're showered off, enjoy the next 12 years in prison, PUNK!" Justice says as she slams the cell door on him.
    Mg4l49C.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 14: The Longest Pregnancy Ever Recorded.

Justice is back from work and hopefully she doesn't have to deal with anymore shenanigans.
    kaZkIsS.png

"Hey Babe, got a new promotion at work." Kane says enthusiastically.

"I'm going to have to hear about it aren't I?" Justice asks bored out of her mind.

"That's right, I'm now a General." Kane continues "So I think I should be called 'The General' around here from now on."
    88mKA0Q.png

"I dunno, I've been Chief of Police for a few years now and I've never made anyone call me 'The Chief' around here." Justice answers "But now I'm kinda wanting people to call me the Chief.....Wanna have a fight to see who gets to be called by their new title?"
    oa3y1h4.png

And so Kane and Justice fought it out due to them both being athletic Sims and they're just so full of testosterone that I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
    RGLRssu.png

"WHY AM I UPSIDE DOWN?!" Kane shouts before Justice lifts him up and pile drives him into the ground.
    Jtlgn16.png

"That settles that." Justice says as she wipes her hands free from the dust. "So, what are you going to call me from now on?"
    NEyY9uI.png
    OSeT9Kf.png

"The Chief?" Kane asks sheepishly.
    01ovetW.png

"That's right." Justice says with satisfaction. "Now give The Chief some sugar."
    niqTxXB.png

"Well at least YOU'LL call me The General, right?" Kane says as he looks off to the fourth wall.

Wait, why would I ever call you that?

"Well SOMEONE'S going to call me The General around here." Kane says with determination.
    q9NrHdK.png

Some time later, Justice threw a black and white party. Here we have Scarlet.....not being a fan of this stupid outfit.
    MRfTSji.png

"You look beautiful, babe." Kane says sweetly.

"Flattery will get you nowhe-" Justice says before she dry heaves.
    DIneM9F.png

Here we have the great Ace Shepherd being very casual about the attire.
    R6SRdki.png

"Alright, one of us is going to have to change." Cadence says as she sees Justice wearing the same dress as her.
    hoSitcR.png

Meanwhile we're all surprised to see that Genesis wore a white dress to the party.
    l8RLJVV.png

Then here's Cadence and Iris realizing that the secret to ultimate power is to touch their pregnant bellies together! Soon they will be unstoppable!

Or they just somehow both had back pain at the same time. Either way, watch out for those sisters, they could be gods now.
    q9rcmm4.png

Oh hey check it out......All of Sapphire's children except that space time vortex victim whose name I forgot, they're all so old now.
    kPhUvff.png

"And then he was all like 'But I want to be the General!'" Justice says in a mocking tone and everyone laughed.
    NuDKJhz.png

Party came to an abrupt end after Cadence gave birth in the bathroom. Congratulations! But at the same time, eww.
    QSrSwIm.png

Oh by the way, Logan and Gem finally aged up....
    3LKXXgB.png
    Fg5LURI.png

Three years later....IN THE YEAR 2230! And..................43 year old Justice is still pregnant.
    kLM7FNV.png

Turns out she's pregnant thanks to a minor timeline error. What does that mean? I dunno, ask someone who's smart. But hey one day this baby will be born. Maybe.
    zRCjZso.png

"Hey, did you kids have a great day at school?" 45 year old Kane asks his kids.

"Yeah it was pretty fun." Gem responds.

"Super duper! Now if you excuse me." Kane says before passing out on the sidewalk.
    lMBCeQV.png
    opTq3OB.png

"Wanna use Dad's credit card to buy video games?" Logan asks.

"Do I ever!" Gem responds enthusiastically.
    DsiN1zC.png

So turns out today's also Harley and Scarlet's 13th birthday! Hooray!
    opZ0YSF.png

"What are you going to wish for, Harley?" Justice asks.

"I dunno, I'm thinking of-" Harley says before he's interrupted.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to do my homework." Logan interrupts them.
    W1jV3pX.png

So in response to that everyone started making more noise. Up yours, Logan!
    EQDtbZp.png

Aww how nice, looks like the siblings are congratulating Harley on aging up.
    CwauKBY.png

"What are YOU going to wish for, Scarlet?" Kane says before firing off a loud party popper.
    Ib58UM6.png
    F3IrrbT.png

"Well, the hearing to come back in my left ear after you blew that thing off in my face would be nice." Scarlet answers, clearly upset by that action.
    oa0eBsB.png

"Hear that Babe? I helped Scarlet discover what she wants to wish for." Kane says proudly.

"We're awesome parents." Justice says enthusiastically.
    vt51wHB.png

So now Harley and Scarlet are teenagers. Almost time for the next generation to begin...
    AEpO6xM.png
    vMWE62c.png

Just to make this birthday party even better......Juniper's back! She wants to see her tiny humans grow up! How sweet!
    2flk7sX.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 15: Harley Finds his Calling In Life

Kane's been in the military his whole life. Yet he's never enforced a militaristic rule in his house like a number of his fellow officers have bragged about doing.....So he decided to change that.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING GRAVES CHILDREN!" Kane shouts through the horn "LET'S GET TO WORK!!!!"
    bGIcLkA.png

"How come Gem doesn't have to scrub toilets?!" Harley whines.

"Because she's adorable, isn't that right Gem?" Kane asks.

"That's right, Dad!" Gem responds lovingly.
    HqeFjBY.png

"Alright kids, don't destroy the house when I'm gone." The Chief says as she waddles out of the kitchen.
    TlCGkBa.png

"Well if we can't destroy the house, wanna go destroy the town instead?" Harley asks his twin.

"Rad." Scarlet responds.
    z1iCHs2.png
    9NaUmem.png

So Harley and Scarlet roamed the world looking for metaphorical havoc to cause, all the while Harley was looking for potential dates.

"Hey wanna go on a date with me?" Harley asks.

"Pfft no." The girl responds coldly.
    3O1a9iB.png

"How about you?" Harley asks the other girl "Always smart to have a backup option!"

"No, I'm busy, I have to mow the lawn." The other girl says lying to come up with excuses.

"But you live in the desert." Harley responds.

"Well, I'm busy because I have to jump into oncoming traffic." She says still making up excuses.
    2WmELc3.png

Well Harley struck out twice in five minutes. So the Graves twins headed to the local club when they realized something....Anyone can just pick up these instruments and play.
    U68TMZz.png

So while Scarlet spent a good chunk of her childhood singing in the shower, it's clear by Harley's face that he's never picked up a guitar in his life.....But boy does he like it.
    pJKBchM.png

Hey check it out, another teenage girl. If only someone would tell Har-
    S3qtdtt.png

Harley's single teenaged boy senses went off and he sprinted at the speed of light to catch up to her before she could leave.

"HeyImHarleyGravesitsnicetomeetyouyoureagirlImaboyletstalkbecauseImsogoshdarnlonely" Harley says as fast as he can in one single breath.
    8yYlyYT.png

"I got a few minutes. We can talk." The girl responds.
    ioF4l5I.png

Some time later after Harley's great day, he was able to talk his parents into getting him a guitar. Both so he could get better and make a career out of it, and to impress that girl at the club.
    A7hybEj.png

"Now personally I'm not fond of my son learning the guitar because he might become a hippy." Kane says disapprovingly "But the aspect of my son being a successful musician and not a street rat is promising!"
    PE2bUH6.png

Eventually the entire family gathered around to listen to Harley suck on the guitar....because I mean guys.....he just started playing the guitar today. Obviously he's not going to sound decent.
    9mu1pbh.png

"Mooooooooooooooooooooom, I want a special talent too!" Scarlet whines to her mother.
    pArxmjC.png

You know, Justice might've maxed out the parenting skill and has the chops to settle this sibling problem....
    5jFtN1F.png

Or instead of actually showing off her parenting skill, she could just show off her checkbook instead and just buy Scarlet her own guitar.
    8RmXkkc.png

Hooray! Money is better at solving problems than parenting!
    LAL0nk0.png

It was a late night Graves family dinner, where they ate meatballs.....No Spaghetti, just meatballs.

"So I gotta tell you about this great girl I met today." Harley says striking up conversation.

"You didn't get her pregnant, did you?" Kane asks.

"What? Of course not!" Harley says, taking offense to that.

"Okay, continue." Kane responds.
    MmZIURk.png

"Her name is Akshara Srinivasan." Harley begins "We started cloud gazing and I told her about our alien ancestry and she actually cared! No one cares when I tell them about that!"
    n321r2Q.png

"However she's a little....umm, insane....or 'erratic' as they call it today." Harley explains "She just started arguing with herself in the middle of our conversation......But I'm not much better, I just started singing for no reason."
    XszJSsu.png
    3MhLhgE.png

"But I think I worked my Harley charm on her! We have another date on Friday night!" Harley says excitedly.
    M7d10uH.png

"Wait were you guys even listening to me?" Harley says as he notices everyone leaving the dinner table.

"I was having war flashbacks." Kane answers plainly.

"I snuck away from the table so I could get out of that uncomfortable uniform." Justice says as she stretches out.

"I was updating my Simstagram page." Scarlet answers.
    CfF511V.png

The next day, the sink broke and the handyman himself, Kane had already left for work.................................Guess pregnant wife will fix it. Not like she's been pregnant for 3 years or anything.
    BgCppLL.png

Speaking of Kane, he's back home from work and he's ready for....Kane time.
    zBWIQYY.png

Fun fact, Kane time is literally just him using his wife's yoga mats. Don't let the Mrs know though, Kane already made a big deal about how he's a big macho man and yoga is for sissies in the past. Justice would be entitled to a big hearty "I told you so" if she found out Kane was a yoga enthusiast now.
    6OOXdpI.png

Speaking of Justice, she's home early BECAUSE SHE'S IN LABOR!!!!
    bVGUTAs.png

"I swear I wasn't using your yoga mats!" Kane shouts as he runs to his wife.
    dk8zOO4.png

"I'M IN LABOR!!!!" Justice screams in the lobby of the hospital.
    Jq0fiGv.png

Well there was a man bleeding from a gunshot wound to the lungs, but the pregnant Chief of Police was screaming in the lobby and.....no one wants to deal with that, so she got priority.

So welcome to the world Sadie Graves! Born in 2230!
    OAT8ZHu.png
    edited July 2022
    Generation 7: Chapter 16: Grandpa Goes to Prison.

Continuing where we left off last time, isn't baby Sadie so adorable?!
    LpETJSR.png

That was until Gem growled from around the corner.

"You watch your back kid, I'M supposed to be the adorable one!" Gem says angrily.
    DHTcvx5.png

Meanwhile, Harley was on another date with Akshara.....And that's the end of the date.
    OnnWlGX.png
    QMlfAAo.png

Mostly because Aunt Iris showed up. Can't get your game on when your Auntie arrives.
    vqHlqmX.png

So the next day was the romance festival, maybe Harley can try again with Akshara.
    kKPBcMM.png

Good thing is, the only family member to show up was Scarlet and she's a little busy with karaoke to worry about her brother's date.
    UVBqbyH.png

Time for these young lovers to get their flirt on.
    BDacEU6.png

That's when the couple approached the Love Guru for his guidance on their relationship. Akshara decided to speak Indian to the guru.

"Sorry lady, I'm not even Indian." the Love Guru says "I'm just good at judging people's relationship and get paid ten simoleons an hour to sit here in this outfit."

"Regardless, do you think we have a chance of making it in this relationship?" Akshara asks.

"I dunno, probably." The Love Guru answers.

"I like that answer!" Harley says excitedly.
    IxuwDwi.png

And so they made out passionately.
    KsETCgp.png

Until Kane and Justice showed up.
    lQ8mLiI.png

"Should we leave them alone?" Kane asks.

"Nah, I think it's funny ruining the mood." Justice answered.
    U50wpBR.png

Meanwhile at the Shepherd Penthouse of dreams, don't worry you're not going to have to see geriatric sex scenes or anything.
    xzXPPBc.png

Turns out tonight, after many decades of fights with "The Bro." Ace decided that their rivalry needs to end......And Kane's going to be the witness!
    FWCTTeL.png
    EJgJI9r.png

"Yo Bro, this is a nice penthouse you have here, Bro." The Bro says complimenting Ace's home "How's it going bro? Haven't seen you in a while, Bro."

"Ah I'm alright Bro." Ace says warmly "So are you ready to duke it out one last time, bro?"

"Of course, bro!" The Bro says enthusiastically.
    50LU1nI.png

THEN LET THIS BE THEIR FINAL BATTLE!!!!
    Cr9DqQK.png

Man, Expendables 4 looks great.
    qzP7O9d.png

After the dust had settled, Ace was the victor.

"And that's it, Bro." Ace says victoriously "I am the champion of this rivalry!"
    r1mI34o.png

Ace turned his attention away from The Bro and went to his Son in Law instead and flexed.

"You see that, son?" Ace says proudly "Now that's pure old man muscle right there! He'll never mess with me again!"
    45Axlef.png

"Hey Ace, that's great and all but.....He doesn't look too good." Kane says signaling Ace to turn around.
    ZPRLqLK.png

Crickets.
    aPLU4CX.png

"Aw yeah! I'm the winner!" Ace cheers over the Bro's dead body.

"I'll grab a blanket to wrap him up in." Genesis says with shame.

"Best part is, there are no consequences for this!" Ace cheers again.
    Tbs3C7s.png

The next day....
    avON7kO.png

"Okay, maybe a few consequences." Ace says behind bars.
    uQ74EeF.png

"Okay seriously Dad, what made you think two geriatric old men fighting was a good idea?!" Justice says, scolding her father.
    oqwfXA5.png

"Well, peer pressure had something to do with it." Ace shrugs to himself.
    jdgHtdf.png

"Well hopefully I'll be able to pull a few strings and get you community service instead." Justice says to her father.
    9a4tMsx.png

"That's what you get for breaking the law, son!" Sapphire says mocking Ace.
    vgzmcoD.png

"Grandma, you're one to talk! Not since you assaulted those men!" Justice says before shaking her head and saying lovingly "Oh my wacky family."
    BVxJvZ0.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2232! Just when you thought Sadie couldn't get cuter.
    StmtDMe.png

Let's see how the 15 year old Graves Twins are doing on those guitars now! Umm, Harley's doing well, Scarlet should find another hobby.
    r1wlCgh.png

Scarlet can't play the guitar to save her life, but singing? Yeah she can do that just fine.
    GdKCgG8.png

Ghost kitty came back, Justice realized that the food bowl was full of food from the last time Juniper visited....So many years ago. Even in death the cat gets the good stuff.
    pACr7Ug.png
    E5k7vMC.png

Later that night, Harley took Akshara out for dinner at that fancy restaurant that serves barely edible food that not even aliens would eat and boy did he woo her alright.
    suiiTUK.png

"Oh Harley, thanks for helping me celebrate my 20th birthday." Akshara swoons.

"Wait wait wait, 20th birthday?!" Harley says in shock. "I didn't know how old you were when we started dating! We're going to have to pump the breaks on this relationship."
    sOSGFWd.png

"I'll still pay for the meal though, see you when I turn 18!" Harley says while being a gentleman.
    XNt3EeT.png

Meanwhile in Sapphire's Angry room....
    NZV82eO.png

This 96 year old woman is training, and is ready to kick some butt.
    G06Cpj6.png
    21TgYHX.png
    MOctUVi.png

"Those punks will find out what happens when you try to scam THIS Grandma!" Sapphire says as she aims her gun at the target and fires.
    d3GnWKW.png
    hMa0LTJ.png

This smiling face will be the last thing Michael Gambino and his cohorts will ever see.
    LSCxwut.png

To be Continued.
    Post edited by DoodlyDoofus on
    Generation 7: Chapter 17: We Should Just Stop Having Parties Where Old People Are Invited

So after years of Kane being ashamed to admit he enjoys yoga.....Here he is conquering his fears and openly doing yoga with Justice! I'd say he's a great man but how do you act so insecure about spending quality time with your wife?
    arErpj0.png

Meanwhile, Justice has just scolded Sadie for splattering paint all over the floor.

"Curse you and your well toned abs!" Sadie thinks to herself.
    jJh5Rei.png
    Y6cKCCm.png

Looks like Logan has a new friend from school, Kassandra Goth! (Boy I love the randomly generated names of NPC's). Looks like she has a bone to pick with him though.
    tI9P6aq.png

"Now clearly we can settle this without violence." Logan says peacefully.

That didn't stop her.
    9dafRuI.png
    vIHBV2h.png

Meanwhile on the other side of the room.

"Wow, I need to teach Logan to box or something." Justice says as she chews her cake. "He's downright pathetic."
    qlscA4N.png

"THAT was for my father." Kassandra says as she claps the dust off her hands.

Turns out she's the illegitimate daughter of "THE BRO!"
    PsKsW87.png

Speaking of Ace and the Bro. It is the year 2234! Ace is finally getting out of prison tonight so the family decided to throw a "Congrats on your Freedom" party.
    Mh25Ava.png

"Thanks Justice, for exploiting your power and getting your father only four years in prison!" Genesis says with appreciation.

"You're welcome, Mom." Justice responds "I tried to get him out in three years but even I can't make miracles like that happen."
    pSElcF5.png

"Whoa, Grandma and Grandpa have a TV in their kitchen?!" Harley says in amazement "How come we don't visit them more often?!"
    ewUDGXI.png

"So are you two excited for your Dad to get out of prison?" Kane asks Justice's sisters.

"Meh, I know he's my Dad and all, but murder is murder, he should still be serving time." Cadence answers.

"This is why we don't invite you to these parties." Iris says to her little sister.
    B7kGMpR.png

Meanwhile, Justice and Genesis were busy wowing everyone with their wicked karaoke skills.
    tcTZ9gQ.png
    07vWi7i.png

It was in this moment Scarlet and Genesis decided to spend some quality time together.

"Wow, so Grandpa really went toe to toe against the best Basketball player of all time, Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten?" Scarlet says in excitement.

"Not exactly Toe to Toe." Genesis answers "No one can Shooten those Hoopens like Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten, but your Grandpa did his best."
    dsX52Ua.png

That's when Genesis stood up and came to the dark realization of what was happening.

"Well I wish we could've spent more time together, because it appears my time is up." Genesis says accepting her fate.

"What do you mean, Grandma?" Scarlet asks with concern.
    ZXRAMaX.png

"So long world, at least I can leave this world with dignity!" Genesis proclaims as she slowly lowers herself to the floor.
    sPtD3Th.png

"Before I go, I must tell you where my treasure is buried." Genesis says weakly "The Treasure is buried in-"
    dtBhX8c.png

HWUNK! Is the sound that's heard when Harley walks into the room slamming the door into his Grandma's head, ending her prematurely.

"Hey guys, what's going on in here?" Harley asks.

"You just killed Grandma!" Scarlet shouts in horror.

"What? No she's not dead." Harley says calmly "She's still breathing, she still has time-"
    hqrf5xA.png

HWUNK! Is the sound that's heard again when Aunt Cadence and Gem walk into the bedroom, slamming the door into Grandma's head again.

"Hey guys, we heard crying, what's happening?" Cadence asks.

"Okay, THAT did it." Harley says sadly.

RIP Genesis Shepherd. 2161-2234.
    TLfyab7.png
    0BWMgDJ.png

"Hey Kid, I'll just put 'Natural causes' on her death certificate." Grim says as he enters the room.

"Umm....Thanks?" Harley asks.
    mkibyus.png

"Just a heads up, this room's very small, so watch out for my scythe!" Grim says as he reaps Grandma's soul.
    vCd2PZ6.png

"Off to hell for you!" Grim says as he holds Genesis's's's's soul in his hand "Don't worry, she wasn't evil, she requested to go there instead. She's happier this way."
    pLJdBFx.png

Later that night.

"Wowie, you have a TV in your kitchen!" Grim says excitedly "You guys are loaded!"
    EwMcLEe.png

"Can I be honest? This job never gets easier." Grim says to Justice insecurely.
    6xWf6LQ.png

"Hey gang!" Ace says happily as he enters his home "Sorry I'm late, what did I miss?"

"Your wife died." Grim says unapologetically.
    exX7l5Y.png

Justice then had to spend the rest of the night comforting her father...............................Happy Freedom day!
    d7b3Q28.png

Generation 7: Chapter 18: Sure

T'was another boring day in the precinct when one of the lower ranked peons under Justice's command decided to play with fire.

"Oh look at me, I'm the Chief!" The cop says in a mocking tone "I'm a big butt nerd who smells of pastrami!"
    jnj1Aml.png

"Mulligan!" Justice shouts angrily "What are you doing in my chair!? Go mop the floors!" the big butt nerd says in retaliation.
    PBvYzu7.png

Mulligan mumbled angrily as he stomped out of Justice's office......Seriously, how did he think this was a good idea in the slightest?
    rdnq4jK.png

"Now that's over, I can get back to-" Justice says before she gets back on her computer. "Oh great, Mulligan changed my Twitter name to 'Nerd Face Dumdum'. I'm going to have that man killed."
    EdJ7npT.png

Cue the applause! Hotshot is back, everyone!
    s5OFAUs.png

"Hotshot! It's great to see you, old friend!" Justice says warmly "So did you get that cool new scar from apprehending a dangerous criminal?"
    Lw0OiBe.png

"No actually, my wife did this after we got into a fight about our finances." Hotshot says, clearly upset.
    uE78uIt.png

"That's............Rough." Justice says trying not to upset him more "So uhh....You ever get a new partner?"
    MSbLgwL.png

FLASHBACKS!

"Well first there was Murphy. He was pretty great to have in an action packed situation. Though his situational awareness wasn't the best." Hotshot says to the Chief.
    7RqB7BV.png

"Yo Murph, we can catch this perp easily but don't run in the middle of the street like that!" Hotshot warns his partner.

Aaaaand that's when the screeching of tires was heard.
    KovFMJr.png
    avBsfZX.png

"Then there was good Ol' Peters." Hotshot continues "I brought him out to arrest his first suspect."
    HxqYo9f.png

"Hey Hotshot, is that the Grim Reaper over there?" Peters asks his partner.

"Yeah, I'm just here to watch since you never noticed the suspect you're looking for is right in front of you." Grim warns Peters.
    DO9EncF.png

"And yeah, that happened." Hotshot says to the chief.
    GLu0TR3.png

"Then there was Carmichael." Hotshot says in a bittersweet way "Difference between him and everyone else, he actually went out heroically during this cool shootout we got in at a museum."
    0w5nnAC.png

"Then finally there's Dudley. He seemed like he'd be a great cop." Hotshot says wrapping up the story. "But I left him for five minutes so I could get us some donuts and some crime syndicate kidnapped him."
    yQEdkqM.png

"Don't come any closer or I'll kill him!" The Kidnapper shouts angrily.

"See it's funny, I was actually doing a pretty good job at negotiating his freedom." Hotshot says to the Chief.
    TJf6RgY.png
    3i9u2YL.png

"But he got bored and killed him anyways." Hotshot says with disappointment. "At least I got to punch the guy afterwards."
    YqKqXnK.png
    XhHfGad.png

FLASHBACKS OVER.

"That was just the last 30 days too." Hotshot says depressingly "Want me to tell you about the other 42 partners that I lost in the line of duty?"

"I'm going to hear about it regardless of my answer aren't I?" Justice says out of boredom.
    Jd2P8WG.png
    zQEU3Ip.png

Well after an excruciatingly long day at work having to listen about dead people, unfortunately she's still in the mourning phase for her dear old Mom. Luckily she learned that to get through the loss of a loved one is to mourn your dead cat like she's doing right now! Wait, that doesn't help the mourning process.....that just makes it worse!
    VSq0SuR.png

The next day, Ace came over to visit Justice. After all, his wife of so many years just died. He needs some support.
    5qgxADU.png

ACE NO! DON'T MOURN THE CAT! THIS DOESN'T HELP THE PROCESS EITHER!
    W31Ysn0.png

THE YEAR IS 2235! Here we have 50 year old.....Wait, Kane's 50 years old? Wow. Anyways, here he is defying our expectations about him by maintaining his physique.
    m3aa27h.png

After 48 year old......Wait, she's 48 now? This is getting rough.......Anyways, after Justice saw Kane in excellent shape, she decided that Harley has spent enough time disappointing this physically fit family.
    0Fp4zfY.png
    10FAHIM.png

"Mom, can we stop?" 18 year old Harley whines "We've been doing this for 2 and a half minutes and my tummy hurts."
    CmZXlbv.png

That's when Justice pushed Harley out of the way and hopped on the exercise machine.

"Move you wimp!" Justice says lovingly to her son "Watch how a pro does it!"
    Kz5yq5i.png

After Justice finished her workout routine she remembered.....There's some birthdays to celebrate today....So she got to work baking a cake in the bathroom.
    ljXJDQ2.png

After all of that, Justice was in a mood to enthuse about cakes. Luckily for her, after working out, Harley's REALLY in the mood to enthuse about cakes as well!
    WyrocCB.png

"Woo hoo! Cakes!" Harley and Justice cheer.

"Arg! Teenage angst!" Scarlet cries to the high heavens.
    ABnXioR.png

Anyways, everyone's aging up today. Here's 5 year old Sadie!
    Wf7wHNk.png

Then of course here's 13 year old's Logan and Gem.
    JOUkGbZ.png
    sl5hprp.png

Now that the twins are teenagers and can now do cool teenager things, Logan headed outside to do some cool teenager things.
    PxpLAlK.png

"What are you doing?" Gem asks her brother.

"I'm Gardening, Bro." Logan says pessimistically "It's a totally respectable hobby you wouldn't know anything about."

"You're right!" Gem says enthusiastically "I'll take up gardening too!"
    y1pnfL9.png

Behold, the magical power of gardening!
    6YGCOG6.png

Generation 7: Chapter 19: We're Finally Getting Seasons.

It was a normal day in Simerica when we walked in on the newest Presidential Garbage Dump that President Babyeater built......Wait, President Babyeater's still alive?
    4qiREA4.png

"I am the President!" President Babyeater shouts angrily.

"We are all aware of that." Babyeater's Advisor says, agreeing with his boss. "But still, you haven't done anything except eat a lot of babies in the last decade or so. You should probably try to legalize another expansion for the country or something."
    2VwIZfY.png
    GMUcfiS.png

"One second, let me look out the window dramatically." President Babyeater says as he poses dramatically.
    OrZxkZv.png

"I got it. Build a weather machine." Babyeater says after pondering out the window at his scenic brickwall.
    ycQYijt.png

"This country hasn't seen a change in the weather in nearly a thousand years." President Babyeater says dramatically "If I bring seasons to this country it'll probably get the people that are upset about me eating babies to forgive me."
    Ig2eeb4.png

THIS JUST IN! A new Expansion has been legalized by the President! This means citizens are able to purchase new items, like this kiddie pool! The Kiddie pool that General Kane Graves has already occupied.
    nT1zTFT.png

Swingsets too. Now you can enjoy this new fun activity like said General Graves is enjoying with his sister in-law!
    n6sHa9p.png

Later that day, Harley invited his Former Girlfriend Akshara over.

"Okay I'm 18 now. Can we get back together?" Harley asks.

"Sorry Harley, you're still technically a teenager." Akshara answers, breaking Harley's heart some more.
    3MQj0ak.png
    zrUTHMa.png

Some time later, Ace invited himself over and......yeah there was enough Ace to talk about here.

"Dad, what are you wearing?" Justice asks her father.
    vRncjND.png

"Justice, I'm rich, old and now I'm single." Ace shrugs "I'm just enjoying the years I have left on this planet by dressing the way your mother never let me dress."
    XU0WUSs.png

The Graves kids are taking part in the new activities this expansion has brought them. Like these water balloons!

"Water balloons eh?" Gem says inquisitively as she examines the liquid filled balloon. "Let's throw them at each other!"
    VdmMUpZ.png

Gem threw her balloon which missed Harley completely.

"Ha, you can TRY to throw those at me!" Harley says, mocking his sister for her failure.
    7UBmU9o.png

Well, I guess Sadie deserves to try her hand at a 'water balloon fight'. With one mighty swing, Sadie hit Harley effortlessly.
    KUyZii5.png
    7nw4OWX.png

In the weeks that have followed, Harley has made some great progress on that workout regimen Justice put him on. He's slowly starting to lose his noodle arms and is starting to get HUNKY.
    87CxjGo.png

Logan wasn't showing any progress in his workouts, he just wanted to show these uncultured swine what Fashion looks like.
    xvDEX2d.png

Aunt Iris came over to visit. Boy does she look dead inside, I know what will cheer her up!

SWING SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
    XOe0BCr.png
    xtzrvvA.png

"Gee, if only we had one of these things when we were kids, and not when we're approaching our 50's." Justice says lovingly to her sister.
    tz9Ui33.png

In the weeks that have followed since the expansion went into effect......There have been weird happenings around here. For instance....The Graves family have realized that it feels like someone left the refrigerator open.
    hK34hVg.png

"Dad, why is it so cold?" Logan asks his father.

"I don't know son, but I don't like this." Kane answers.
    MX1jEKD.png

That was when the impossible happened. The whole family had to go outside to observe this but.......water.....was falling out of the sky?!
    WWvTzez.png

"Sweet buttery Jesus!" Kane exclaims "Water belongs in the sink! What is it doing falling from the sky?!"
    ZUPBS54.png

"IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!" Kane screams to the heavens "WE MUST SACRIFICE SADIE TO THE GODS FOR FORGIVENESS!"
    tJIuOhx.png

Meanwhile at the local bar, things seem to be looking up for Hotshot as he finally has a new partner!
    askPNnG.png

"Gee, I'm glad they made you my new partner, Beard." Hotshot says appreciatively to his partner.

"Yeah, things seem to be going pretty well for us." Beard says happily "Luckily we can finally continue your TV show."
    xGqdRX1.png

"Freeze right there, big guy!" Some mobster with a heavy Italian accent says as he puts a gun to the back of Hotshot's head. "Yous guys are coming with me."
    c7mgzzQ.png

"Beard, do something!" Hotshot says in a panicked tone.

"Now hold on, I wanna see where this goes." Beard says excitedly.
    NSdPhV9.png
    nPvhJUr.png

Three hours later, Hotshot and Beard were taken to this mansion.

"I just gotta say, I like this office." Beard says optimistically "I really like what they've done with it."

"Dude, we just got captured by a mobster." Hotshot says with fear in his voice "Can you at least take this seriously?"
    RqKfOAy.png
    u914YdT.png

That is when Hotshot and Beard were brought before.......MICHAEL GAMBINO! HEAD OF THE GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY! It's okay if you forgot who he was, he was only mentioned once a few chapters ago.
    1rKGzBL.png

"Oh no, he's standing up, menacingly!" Hotshot panics.
    NkoWngk.png

"I just gotta ask, why does everyone here have the same pencil mustaches?" Beard asks.

"Because it's part of our motif!" Gambino snaps angrily.
    awtHlg8.png
    e4oljgL.png

"And YOU!" Gambino says to Hotshot "You broke up my counterfeit Void Critter selling ring! You cost me hundreds of simoleons!"

"I'm surprised you remember that, I don't think even Hotshot remembers that since it was so long ago." Beard says cluelessly.
    8ufNUJW.png
    nn7ABMo.png

"Alright, I don't like this guy." Gambino says in an annoyed tone. "Someone whack him."
    4msPZ29.png

"Johnny Legbreaker, Pete the Pyro, one of you two take this guy out." Gambino orders his men.

"Boy, let me whack this guy." Pete says excitedly "I haven't clapped a guy in months."
    pqTmaxj.png

So Pete the Pyro stood up pulled out this comically large flame thrower and lit Beard on fire.
    L3oMdez.png

"Hey, since you killed my partner, can I go now?" Hotshot asks.

"Oh yeah, you can go." Gambino says casually "Just stay out of my business from now on."

"Hey thanks." Hotshot says appreciatively before running out of the room.
    HZK3R3o.png
    QVFNCKJ.png

To be Continued.
    Generation 7: Chapter 20: The Super Duper Exciting Nonsensical Action Packed Finale of Hotshot and the Hotshot.

It was a bright shiny day at the local police precinct!
    fT75ipc.png

Until Hotshot came running into the Chief's office in a panic.
    ngXkjuU.png

"Justice, remember those mobsters that we beat up for selling counterfeit Voidcritter cards?!" Hotshot says in a frightened tone.

"I remember having to pay the family of that one mobster I beat up a lot of money because they won that lawsuit." Justice answers.
    63iAmBU.png

"Their boss kidnapped me and my partner and they killed him right in front of me!!!" Hotshot screams incoherently.
    FIhxKHk.png

"Hey hey hey, calm down." Justice says trying to calm down her former partner. "We're the police, we can take care of this."
    7uBwWss.png

So Justice sat down at her computer and spent several minutes compiling data.

"Okie dokey, we are now doing everything we can to get enough evidence to get a search warrant of Michael Gambino's estate." Justice says with a chipper tone. "It should just take another 3-4 months. After that it might take another 6-8 months to actually raid the home. THEN we might be able to gather enough evidence to arrest him by 2249!"
    DAOY3Gc.png
    fh1EGbg.png

"Feel better now?" Justice asks.

"I dunno, let's switch places first and then I'll know how I'm feeling." Hotshot answers.
    I93tzyb.png

After a few seconds, Hotshot and Justice switched seats and took a few minutes to compose themselves.

"Okay anyways...." Hotshot begins "I AM NOT FEELING BETTER!" Hotshot yells "These guys have committed enough crimes to fill an entire encyclopedia! We should be raiding that place right now!"
    ah5dtx9.png

"That's not how the law works! We need to build a case!" Justice tries to defend herself "We can't just go in guns a blazing, there's protocol to follow!"
    SIq46dN.png

"Screw Protocol!" Hotshot retorts angrily "You're not the Hot Shot that you were back in the glory days, you're just a big butt nerd who smells of pastrami!"
    b85h19a.png

"I'll take care of those mobsters myself!" Hotshot grumbles as he stomps out of the office.
    H3MPItF.png

As Hotshot left the precinct to stupidly take on the Gambino crime family himself, he was suddenly met with a surprise waiting for him at the front door.
    OJCZHVk.png
    91LhOTZ.png

"Chief, what are you doing?!" Hotshot asks.

"Your words have inspired me 12 seconds ago." Justice says warmly "I agree with you when you said Screw Protocol! Let's go shoot some bad guys!"
    vehKrMb.png

"You would throw away your cushy desk job just to join me in being an awful cop?" Hotshot asks.

"Well let's be completely honest, your show went downhill fast when I left." Justice says excitedly "This should help out the ratings big time."
    dmLv5jE.png
    tOKMUQN.png

"Well what are we waiting for?" Hotshot asks "Loose Cannon Cop Celebratory Hip Bump!"

And so Justice and Hotshot did the celebratory Hip Bump. Hotshot and the Hot Shot are back, baby!
    kpsPFdh.png
    01nkZ7y.png

Meanwhile back at the Graves house, the two cops got ready for their big action sequence.

"Boy I sure can't wait to use these sais that I bought at that ninja convention!" Hotshot says with pure bliss in his voice as he whips out his new weapons.
    HjxGoLe.png

"I know how you're feeling." Justice says as she pulls out her gun "That's why I loaded my gun with hallow point bullets, that way their chances of survival are even slimmer!"
    hYidXLC.png

"Wow, call us Dirty Harry because we're about to absolutely ruin an entire generation of cops with our antics." Hotshot says after coming to this grim realization.
    QJ3A1Hi.png

That's when Harley entered the room with confusion.
    Y5NRllU.png

"Hey Mom, next time you and Uncle Hotshot plan a big action scene can you at least do it somewhere other than Sadie's bedroom?" Harley asks.

"Oh silly child, nothing bad is going to happen in Sadie's room." Justice says reassuring Harley.
    Ymk11Px.png
    m4BHT4h.png

"Hey kid, check out my new shotgun!" Hotshot says before pulling out his gun and shooting out Sadie's window.
    QNyqLEq.png

"Alright Harley, we're leaving." Justice says as she walks out the door "If I don't make it back just know that I love you, also I left spaghetti in the fridge for you if you get hungry."
    Av2QuJs.png

After a quick walk, Justice and Hotshot ended up right outside Gambino's home.

"Oh wow, he moved into Doctor Insane-O's old place." Justice says with genuine amusement in her voice.

"Really should've been a big red flag when he bought the place." Hotshot says in agreement.
    WAsZ4O1.png

Anyways, then the violence started when Justice kicked down the front door and charged into the house.

"Knock knock nerds, it's time to die!" Justice shouts as she draws her gun.
    8IJxTDD.png

"Cripes, it's the cops!" The Mobster says in shock before shooting at Justice.
    ky9e8CP.png
    vk0GwUP.png

But of course, that was nothing compared to Justice's gun.
    HCvkyjQ.png

"Ah cripes, I've been shot!" The Mobster shouts in pain as he grabs his chest in pain and drops dead.
    u2GnJ7E.png
    aZqYIMW.png

As the Grim Reaper showed up Justice was still shooting at the Mobster's body while chanting "DIE DIE DIE DIE!"
    Bf6ZGu6.png

"What on Earth did I just walk in on?" Grim says as he watches Justice just......continuing to shoot the dead guy.
    Z5l89RG.png
    sXYaQw7.png

"Did you finally run out of ammo?" Grim asks.

"Yeah." Justice says while catching her breath "I got very carried away right there."
    D77wdlQ.png
    FbaN9R5.png

"That's a shame because that guy who likes to light people on fire is here." Grim warns Justice.

"Hello, I'm Pyro Pete, and I love lighting people on fire!" Pyro Pete shouts with excitement as he pulls out his flamethrower.
    CHkFu25.png
    kn3piyh.png

But that's when Hotshot snuck up behind Pyro Pete and broke his neck like a twig!
    T0hrpUn.png
    gVyhTEo.png

Grim just sat there in stunned silence.

"Should I just wait here until you guys are done?" Grim asks with concern.

"Yeah, there might be a few more souls for you to collect." Justice replies.

"Okie Dokey. I'm going to see if this guy has any cannolis in the kitchen." Grim says as he wanders off while the cops run off to the other room.
    MhQfICg.png
    Q1l8t7l.png

Justice and Hotshot quickly ended up in Michael Gambino's private office with their guns drawn and ready.

"Stop right there, Gambino, we got you surrounded." Justice says with a stern tone.
    3En8hnr.png

"No you don't." Gambino simply responds.

That's when this guy ran into the room and put a gun to Hotshot's head.

"Don't nobody move or this guy dies!" The Mobster yells.
    2GMENnd.png
    rV9DnnW.png

"Ah gee wiz, I forgot to reload my gun!" Justice panics. "Someone call 911, wait that's me......Someone shoot the badguy!"
    H4IFHdz.png
    oM11ac5.png

Old Man Gambino laughed sadistically as he stood up from his desk and approached the cops.

"See it's funny because there's no one that can save you." Gambino said in a menacing tone.
    J7jW0PK.png

Luckily the gods of convenience were on Justice's side as the one person that could save them kicked down the other entrance to the office....That person is....
    D3rH0OS.png

"Knock knock nerds, Grandma is here!" Sapphire says as she brandishes her guns "This is what you get for trying to scam me!" she says as she shoots at the mobster at least 20 times.
    ML6VSSA.png
    gEKz5yh.png
    5TiANDR.png

After the dust had cleared, Hotshot looked down at the corpse of the mobster with surprise.

"I'm honestly impressed that you didn't hit me once." Hotshot says complimenting the old lady "Good shot."
    xLOIC2w.png

"Cripes, I knew I should've hired a fourth bodyguard!" Gambino says with fear in his voice as Justice approaches him from behind.

"Michael Gambino, you're under arrest." Justice says with authority in her voice as she holds him at gunpoint.
    pkeuW4Y.png
    dOmqdU7.png

But unfortunately there was one unfortunate casualty.
    pqbjjB6.png

"Grandma, nooooo!" Justice said as she cradled Sapphire's body. "What happened, was she shot?!"

"Of course she wasn't shot." Grim says as he enters the room "The woman was 100 years old, the action was just too much for her to handle."

"Still tragic." Justice replies.
    P2JlM1F.png
    nqnY1sB.png
    e5xkpOS.png

RIP Sapphire Shepherd 2136-2236.
    fV9wAia.png

Back at the Precinct. Michael Gambino was locked up behind bars.

"Curse you cops, you can't keep me here forever!" Gambino fumes.

"Well technically, thanks to the law, we can!" Justice retorts.
    b0eKQPE.png
    xm3MeKK.png

"I just want to congratulate you, Hotshot." Justice says appreciatively "You helped bring down the biggest crime boss in the country!"

"Too bad there's like 100 other crime bosses in this country that are just going to take his place. But hey, a job well done is a job well done!" Hotshot says gratefully.
    2CXSd2R.png
    Qpj5q6y.png

"Well anyways, we need to get the hell out of here." Justice says in a hurried tone to Hotshot.

"What do you mean?" Hotshot asks with concern.

"I slipped a timed explosive in Gambino's jumpsuit." Justice answers.

"You WHAT?!" Hotshot says just as the explosive detonates.
    uah2q3l.png
    a0v9TTv.png

Justice and Hotshot sprint out of the precinct as it goes up in flames from the explosion killing everyone in sight.
    dfx3fz4.png

"OH NO!" Hotshot shouts hysterically "EVERYONE IS DEAD! OUR CO-WORKERS AND FRIENDS ARE DEAD!"

"Wow, I didn't think the bomb would do that much damage." Justice says nonchalantly
    JQwNRxi.png
    GTXaiiG.png

"How are you so calm about this?!" Hotshot screams "You just killed at least 50 people!"

"Hotshot, relax. Don't you see what this means?" Justice says trying to calm down her partner.
    jvPVMtv.png
    DoBUjq5.png

"It turns out, I still got it." Justice says while shooting her little finger guns of confidence at Hotshot.

"What do you mean, you still got it?!" Hotshot asks with concern.
    7b0tfkp.png
    ecOaamA.png

"Everyone kept saying I was nothing more than a rule following, pencil pushing, big butt nerd." Justice continues "But I just took out the entire precinct in an attempt to take out one single mob boss. This truly makes ME the Hot Shot here!"
    LFmEK6n.png

"You did this because you were afraid I was going to take your spot as the Hot Shot of the department?!" Hotshot asks in disbelief. "You committed one of the worst crimes you could ever commit!"

"Well, not like they can lock me up in a prison that just got blown up right?" Justice says with a large grin.
    dUC0iHv.png
    Lzfg1Xg.png

"I think it's best if I never see you again." Hotshot says in fear.
    S1XSLux.png
    Generation 8: Chapter 1: Now With Less Shootouts!

It has been one year since the Sims of Simerica have been exposed to this new water falling from the sky phenomena which has now officially been named "Rain" by the scientists of the country. Apparently it's 'weather', something that hasn't happened in this land for thousands of years. It's going to take some time for the people of this world to get used to 'weather'.

But forget about all of that, today is Sapphire's funeral. The whole family....or at least a chunk of the family have gotten together to remember her.
    6GCrOGW.png

Here's Iris who seems to have completed her evolution to be the "Wine Aunt" with young Scarlet.

"Boy it sure is going to be sad now without Great-Grandma around." Scarlet says to her aunt.

"Sad? I didn't even know she was still alive!" Iris replies.
    xXSB5nX.png
    kwKKW4q.png
    nUTl0di.png

"Hey Dad, where's Aunt Ximena and Aunt Piper?" Cadence asks.

"Oh yeah, they died in cool action scenes too." Ace replies "But you know the rules, we can only have so much action in one generation."
    xxQFyGP.png
    nOLVgh8.png

Speaking of One Year Later.....ONE YEAR LATER! The year is 2237! Which means it's Harley and Scarlet's 20th birthday which means...........They can finally grow up and move out!
    zdBk4pJ.png

"Logan, what on Earth are you wearing?" Harley asks his younger brother.

"Listen, I don't expect you to know what style is, bro." Logan says dismissively.
    535PcbR.png

After slaving away for hours on end, Justice has finally finished baking the cake.
    1Jz8GFO.png

Of course that's when Ace just swaggered up to the party. Oldest person there is also the coolest person there.
    jWN8MNu.png

Well Harley and Scarlet have aged up. Finally, they can get on with their lives! Generation 8, baby!
    dFgU3jD.png
    F8wvGwt.png

Meanwhile, Generation 8 is already getting hot and heavy.
    IBB5EdF.png

That night, Harley and Justice had a great workout session....................That's where Harley spent the night by the way.
    lTHvHNo.png
    nhFGE8c.png

Several months later, Simerica experienced what the new Weather Scholars have dubbed "Summer." Where it gets very hot out, in fact, this is what they call a "Heatwave" so now everyone must wear clothes to accommodate the heat.....Case in point.

"Gee Wiz, sure feels like I'm baking alive in this suit!" Kane says as he began to suffer from the effects of heatstroke.
    0OSpMAq.png

"Much better!" Kane says after changing into a nice summer outfit and buying a lemonade from this cat ear wearing vendor.
    wcZibsF.png

"Hey Akshara, even though there's a blistering heatwave going on.....Wanna go make love?" Harley asks his girlfriend.
    41qAsr1.png
    3K6TcTd.png

3 and a half minutes later....

"We really need to get some air conditioning installed in this place." Harley says, drenched in sweat.
    sDsIEkv.png

Speaking of Harley being 20 years old, Harley found out what he wants to do with his life! He's going to start, A ROCK BAND! So he got some old highschool friends to meet him in his garage.
    oZ2tBKu.png

"So that's the plan, boys." Harley says after explaining the entire plan as I was describing the last screenshot "We're going to rock the world and melt some faces!"
    1SDqsHS.png

"That's great Harley, but how are we going to start a rock band if half the instruments needed to make rock and roll are outlawed in this country?" Harley's blonde friend asked.
    CSGzePZ.png

"I'm glad you asked! We're going to have to improvise." Harley said, seated at the keyboard. "We don't have drums but I think the keyboard can be used as a decent replacement. Buzz, get on the keyboard!"
    7l56P5C.png

"Now we don't have bass guitars in this country either." Harley continues "So I think a violin could substitute the sound. Rex, this is your job."
    3lK9CVx.png

"I don't know if this is going to work." Buzz responds "How am I supposed to keep the beat with a keyboard?"
    KjTw2Yw.png

"And I think the violin is too loud and in your face to provide the rhythm like a bass." Rex says sharing his doubts.
    oL47pKc.png

"Shut up guys, we gotta make music!" Harley says as he whips out his guitar "A One, a Two, A Skiddly Diddly Doo!"
    DB4l7zC.png

The Music blasted through the streets and the whole neighborhood was able to hear what Harley was cooking up in the garage.

"Hmm. This sounds awful. I'm going to kill myself." Harley's neighbor says before breaking his own neck.
    y4e1DqS.png
    EuUEhnG.png

I still think they can make this band work.
    lssfyM1.png

Generation 8: Chapter 2: Rock and Roll Blues

The sweet sound of music fills the air.....well, not in this garage. Instead this is where Harley's band is practicing.
    clWox52.png

"I'm starting to like playing the keyboards like the drums!" Buzz says happily.
    IZo18Hs.png

"I think this was the best practice we ever had!" Harley says to his bandmates "My ears only bled for the first few minutes!"
    dm3wIPT.png
    1uqeN6y.png

"AND I only threw up once!" Rex says excitedly.
    EFdnZLr.png

"I think we're ready for our first show, boys!" Buzz cheers.
    axxiFrQ.png

BEHOLD! The venue that Harley's band is playing at. Word of advice for anyone going to the show tonight, keep an eye on your wallet.
    xaQgOXp.jpg

"Personally I think this place is a little rustic, but we'll remember it fondly when we're playing massive stadiums!" Harley says optimistically.
    fDQ6BCr.png

Look, Justice is here in her warm weather appropriate outfit to see her son play his first show!
    hxJNfQP.png

"Mom, why didn't Dad show up?" Harley asks.

"Your Dad said he'd rather be anywhere else than here. I think you'll be fine." Justice says in support.
    gvrthSy.png

"Honestly, I don't blame him." Harley responds "I saw a dead guy in the pool when we showed up."
    bmTiPDq.png

"Alright everyone we're-" Harley says before he cuts himself off "Wait Buzz, get back to your keyboard."

"I wanted a drink first." Buzz says in disappointment.

"Anyways, we don't have any original songs." Harley says to the crowd "Hope you guys like Prince, because we're playing a lot of Prince covers tonight."
    mWgFC0z.png

With the boys at their instruments they were ready to rock and rock they did.
    wWlJoVB.png

Or Rock they tried.
    VbeR0YN.png

Well at least the audience looks like they're having a good time.
    22UWf3X.png

"Isn't my son so talented?" Justice asks while the man next to her is fuming. "I know, he's self taught on the guitar, never had a lesson!"
    ZCYV7Ss.png

Two and a half hours later, the show was finally over.

"Alright everyone, show's over." Harley says as he sets his guitar down "So how was the show? Same time next week?"
    bRUIAGB.png

"I MISSED MY CHILD'S LIFE SAVING SURGERY FOR THIS?!" The Angry man shouts at the top of his lungs.
    jYbu58G.png

"WELL I MEAN, SERVES ME RIGHT FOR MISSING THE SURGERY TO GO SEE A LOCAL BAND IN A DIVE BAR, BUT THE POINT STILL STANDS!" The man continues to scream.
    AkI8Kgh.png

"So how was the show?" Rex asks this old lady "Sorry Ma'am, I respect women too much to sign women's chests."
    npTwdhu.png

The Old woman then shoved Rex with all of her might, which wasn't much since she's like 90.

"I saw some real awful bands in my day but yours takes the cake!" The Old Woman shouts in anger.
    qxguVXs.png
    cYNXehg.png

"Everyone please, we can settle this without violence." Buzz says in an attempt to calm everyone down.

"YOU! You were the worst part of the show! Keyboards aren't a suitable replacement for the drums!" The other angry man shouts.

"HOW DARE YOU! I WORKED HARD ON MY KEYBOARD SKILLS!!!" Buzz retorts angrily.
    m1bvTXq.png
    f32GCqM.png
    6RQGD3E.png

"So Harley, I thought you guys were fine. But I think you should run. This crowd is getting angry, AND they're pretty boozed up. That's not a good combination." Justice says, warning Harley.
    9VtxhoM.png

"Your mother's right, Harley." Buzz says bravely "You guys run, I'll hold them off for as long as I can!"
    71KUBRa.png

And so Harley and Rex ran out of the bar in pure terror as Buzz stayed behind.
    vz9Q7OV.png
    e2oYHMk.png

"Alright you meanie faces, I'll have you know, I have an inner rage and bloodlust that can't be satiated!" Buzz shouts defiantly.

Buzz began to scream as he built up his angry energy eventually unleashing his bloodrage with a primal scream.
    Dr3Oswb.png
    7yixCn0.png
    hjkdRcV.png
    OOABITs.png

"Okay........Let this be the most legendary battle the world has ever seen!" Buzz says with determination in his voice.
    TeuDtYe.png

That's when the crowd charged at Buzz and started beating him up.

"AHHH MY SKIN!" Buzz shouts in pain.
    m6dxcFR.png
    PXpCbQR.png

"Huh, was going to help him but......That's a lot of angry people." Justice says in fear.
    IcWJHWN.png

So she joined Harley and Rex in the art of running away like a scared little puppy.
    788IsPt.png

Harley, Rex and Justice immediately ran home and hid in the living room while watching the News.

"This just in, Arnold "Buzz" Williams was murdered by an angry mob at Chuck's Bar. Apparently he thought the Keyboard was a decent replacement for the Drums." The News anchor says over the TV.
    7GB0xRT.png

"Well, if only I didn't blow up the entire police force we probably could've brought that angry mob to justice." Justice says warmly.
    saSmGu9.png

"Your Mom needs to be a little more sensitive." Rex says sadly.

"Yeah I know, trust me." Harley responds.
    BQh6HUl.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2243! Here we have 56......Wait, she's 56?! Anyways......Uhh, 56 year old Justice showing off her muscles to Kane. Boy was that enough to make him swoon.
    n4tN3xI.png
    P9jASIG.png

Meanwhile, Scarlet decided that this boring looking guy is the right guy for her. Though they might be moving a little too fast.
    mVhPRDx.png
    ZcaWQrc.png

You're probably sitting there going "Wait, it's been 6 years? Why did time jump that far?" Well it's because this is Harley's story right now.....And nothing of note has happened in the last 6 years. He practices with his band and plays rundown bars where his keyboard player gets killed, he's gone through 7 keyboard players over the last 6 years.....You'd think they'd decide not to join the band.....I mean this band doesn't even have a name yet they keep finding keyboard players who have no problem with dying.

So naturally, 26 year old Harley is usually seen in situations like this, just standing in the middle of thunderstorms, contemplating where his life is going.
    x6dPaf9.png

"Gee Harley, this 'weather' is always surprising us with something new every time we turn around, huh?" Kane says with a chipper tone as he steps outside. "I didn't even know it could rain sideways!"
    fypNeVc.png

That is when Kane witnessed this lightning strike.
    g83ftvr.png

"ELECTRICITY CRASHING FROM THE SKY! WE MUST SACRIFICE THE YOUNG! I AM NOT READY TO DIE!" Kane shouts in terror at the country's first thunderstorm.
    FqeLubd.png

"What the heck are you doing outside during a thunderstorm?!" Justice says dumbfounded as she sees her son's girlfriend in the park.

"Just playing Chess with my imaginary friend." Akshara says bleakly "She's good."
    z1pAlas.png

In brighter news, the Graves family gets to celebrate the first holiday Simerica has ever celebrated! Simerica Day! A day to celebrate Simerica's many accomplishments! You can see why after all of these years Simerica is finally celebrating a holiday devoted to their accomplishments.

Luckily this day is all about water fun, grilling and exercising for some reason.
    WBNjAkN.png

The family even invested in a slip 'n slide! The most fun you can ever have while horribly injuring yourself!
    8C2sBD2.png

The most fun you can ever have while horribly injuring yourself....
    SLow1eZ.png

Turns out Scarlet doesn't get to enjoy the water fun since she is pregnant........Well looks like Harley isn't the first of the Graves kids to start the next generation.
    IgxEaqh.png

Finally it was time for Akshara to try out the slip 'n slide!

"Yeah! You're doing great, babe!" Harley says in support of his girlfriend.

Squeeeeeeeech
    m9wmxZN.png
    4ur8sqi.png

"Harley, why are we even celebrating Simerica Day?" Akshara asks "What kind of accomplishments has this country made that's worth celebrating?"
    Swpu18z.png

Harley struggled for several minutes trying to think of an answer.
    MRNGfGJ.png

"Well, our economy is pretty good." Harley says triumphantly "30,000 Simoleons can get you a decent house around here!"

"Meh, good enough for me." Akshara says in support.
    gWRZ6FN.png

Now to bring the Simerica Day celebrations to a close, Harley's going to launch the Traditional (Even though this is the first celebration) Simerica fireworks! Logan doesn't look too impressed.
    jNT6JaW.png

I don't know about you, but I think Logan is impressed NOW!
    DzM9Lw2.png

In more unfortunate news, The family was too busy celebrating Simerica to remember that it's Sadie's 13th birthday. She celebrated it alone in her room that night.
    4QRQ2Zg.png
    Generation 8: Chapter 3: Things Are Finally Coming Up Harley!

Well Harley might've been thrown from the metaphorical horse, but he has gotten back up on that metaphorical saddle and he's ready to get back on stage and rock and roll! In an attempt to stop people from getting angry and trying to kill them, Harley has gotten famed Keyboard master Doctor Rock to join the band!
    w2Dt1yv.png

It's good because Doctor Rock likes to Rock and Roll AND he doesn't fear death!
    8hyLBtX.png

BEHOLD! The Venue of Harley's next show. This place isn't that rundown venue they've played at many times before, Harley actually had to pull some strings to get the owner to let them play here.
    e4DhwxC.png

"Alright everyone, my name's Harley and we're here to rock and roll!" Harley shouts enthusiastically.
    neIJXMw.png

That is until a gunshot is heard.

"CRIPES! I'VE BEEN SHOT!" Doctor Rock says as he grabs his chest in pain and drops dead.
    MGWN8yy.png
    bWovWqD.png

Well that show was a bust, they didn't even let the band play! Instead, Harley sat alone on the porch of his parent's house deep in his own thoughts.
    Uz0B55p.png

"Hey little guy." The Grim Reaper says as he comes from behind the corner "What's got you so down in the dumps? Would a chocolate shake cheer you up?"
    xGdIwBs.png

"Thanks, but not today, Mr Reaper." Harley says appreciatively. "We just got booed off another stage tonight."
    99lq3Ei.png

"Oh that's a shame. Why would those people try to silence the music like that?" Grim asks.
    dRwL0op.png
    ro2sdsT.png

"I think I should just give up on my dreams and go become an accountant." Harley mopes to himself.
    l1mFpu9.png

"Nonsense!" Grim yells dramatically "You just need to find the true power in music!"

"How do I do that? Practice everyday and devote my time to getting better at this skill?" Harley asks.
    eICOzJz.png
    0SLLaKC.png

"Of course not, you use THIS!" Grim says as he pulls out an evil looking guitar from out of nowhere "This is the Devil's Guitars and it can make anyone rock out! I should know, my old band used to sell out stadiums back in the day!"
    ZmaETRD.png
    FZK0l5R.png

"You were in a band, Mr Reaper?" Harley asks.
    UODK7rn.png

"Yep, we called ourselves the Black Death, went on a large tour in Europe all the way back in 1346 in support of our latest album at the time, The Bubonic Plague!" Grim says recounting his old memories.

"I thought the Bubonic Plague was a deadly disease that killed millions." Harley asks.

"No no, history books just get it wrong." Grim clarifies "I just got bored when we were on tour and well....Got a little carried away."
    t7NdOkp.png
    3xHSUCR.png

"But hey, try out the guitar! I'm sure you'll love it!" Grim says enthusiastically.
    prL5Vn1.png

So Harley picked up the guitar and started playing some chords until he found himself entranced by the aspect of playing with this new guitar. With the music flowing through his blood he felt like he was ready to play again!
    AkcNWYv.png
    SwWKBX3.png

"Hey Mr Reaper.....What's with the smoke?" Harley asks.

"Don't worry about it, the music is more important." Grim assures him.
    k84SorT.png

After finding the true power of music, Harley went to go find a new keyboard player, a man simply known as Slim.
    fwpx98K.png

"I won't sugar coat it Slim, every keyboard player to ever join this band has been violently murdered. Are you up for this?" Harley asks.

"Hey, either we become big time stars or I die." Slim says with a firm handshake "No matter what, I'm happy!"
    9z01JEI.png

That night, Harley and the boys ended up at the same venue that they started off at so many years ago.
    0OokwiF.jpg

"Okay everyone." Harley says after picking up his guitar "We are-"

Harley is immediately cut off by the sound of someone loading a gun in the background.

"Nevermind, here's some music." Harley says flustered.
    Yx7fSdt.png

Emboldened by Harley's new guitar and the fear of being murdered, the band broke out into song and mesmerized the whole venue.
    I5dvxjV.png

"Wow, that guitarist is great!" Kane says excitedly.

"Isn't that your son?" The Bartender replies.
    WrEvXZ6.png

The Crowd gathered around and....for the first time ever, they looked happy while listening to Harley's music!
    sHxWjCQ.png

"For the first time in years, my urge to murder is fading away!" The Patron says with a smile.
    upAODhe.png

That's when Harley's guitar's eyes started glowing and an ominous laughter was heard from the guitar.

"Hey should we be worried about the guitar?" the other concert goer says with concern.
    aMwiwHO.png
    MzTbIPV.png

The show went on for five and a half hours that night because every time they ended their set, the crowd wanted to hear more and more.
    pdzFoj0.png

"Man, they rock harder than I did." Grim says sadly.
    MCSukXk.png

That's when this random woman approached Harley.

"Kid, I have connections in the music industry." The Woman says "I want to be your manager and I'm going to make you a STAR!"
    ihIFEgt.png
    Iutdm2t.png

"ME?! A Star?!" Harley says, giddy with excitement "I can't wait to tell my mommy!"
    L8xyyij.png

Later that night, Justice had a toast with Harley and it's.....clear she's been drinking tonight.

"Cheers for my Son!" Justice says excitedly "All my kids are in their 20's but now it looks like Harley's actually going to do something with his life! Hip hip, hooray!"
    nD4INd2.png
    qTjwequ.png

"Thanks Mom, even though I think you've had too many drinks tonight, let's drink to that!" Harley cheered as he and his mother chugged down their drinks.
    3aTWtjC.png
    MWbI9tk.png

That's when Akshara showed up to the Graves house.
    wgR7Ta1.png

"Ey yo." Akshara begins this conversation eloquently "I'm a homeowner now, move in with me so we can bang."

"How did you afford a house?" Harley asks "Last I heard you were a fry cook."
    akaGrkF.png

"Oh no, I just started my new job." Akshara announces "I just got elected to Senate."

"Wait, you got into politics?" Harley says dumbfoundedly.
    LX7pwkj.png

And thus, Harley and Akshara have moved into their own place and....I think Harley's still worried about how Akshara is now a politician but.....Actually makes a whole lotta sense when you think of it.
    x7PVzaJ.png

In fact, here she is protesting downtown to get people to vote for her. I don't think she can be all that bad if she can get a crowd like that.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?" Akshara shouts into her megaphone.

"NUCLEAR HELLFIRE!" The Audience cheers.

Ah well, nevermind.
    URPmzfX.png
    8ljgPmd.png

She's a little scary good at securing votes. Here she is getting this person to vote for her just because she complimented her shoes.
    AN96Vox.png

Then during the middle of her little campaign stop....The Romance festival started! Harley and Akshara already took part in this festival years ago...But hey, now they're adults and can get freaky so they might as well get all dolled up for the festival.

"Ha ha, we have completely different clothing styles." Harley says with a chuckle.
    QWHpvKg.png

Then Aunt Iris showed up while Harley and Akshara were drinking that love tea or whatever it is.
    Cc2GvEC.png

And she just.....wouldn't stop following them around. They really gotta ditch her because she's starting to get flirty with Harley's girl. This is just wrong, Iris.
    WJKUDwC.png
    xXaRt7g.png

So they found the love guru because Harley knew that Aunt Iris has a deep rooted fear of Gurus of any sort. That's when the Guru gave Harley some sage like advice.

"Ey so like, if you want this relationship to work, you gotta put a ring on her now." The Love Guru says stoically.

"Did she put you up to this?" Harley asks.

"Nah man, I just know these things, yo." The Guru replies.
    B5rY8vu.png

So, Harley looked over at Akshara and wondered if this was the right choice.....................

I think his mind is already made up.
    8dkp6dP.png
    ZDCshL8.png

So Harley did what any reasonably minded fellow would do in this situation and proceeded to put a ring on it.
    DsVRSc3.png
    us8Do0b.png

Akshara looked at the ring in her hand and spoke what was on her mind.

"Sweet." Akshara said happily.
    kktSsT8.png

And now Harley is engaged.
    uBYC3nF.png

Moments after getting home from the festival.

"Time to defy the gods!" Harley says excitedly.
    CrM8zis.png
    edited August 2022
    Generation 8: Chapter 4: NO TITLES

So. Harley and Akshara own a home now. That's nice. Must be nice.
    XVvxCc5.png

That's when Rex and Slim showed up unannounced.

"Yo nice house, Harley." Slim says with a compliment.
    dw7p9Y4.png

"Yeah, if only I had a girlfriend who was also an exceptional Senator." Rex says as he shakes Akshara's hand "Rexward Boogiesworth, that's my name, please don't make fun of it. Big fan of you, Senator."

"Always nice to meet one of my voters!" Akshara says happily. "Hope I can expect you to show up at the polls and vote for me when my re-election bid comes up!"
    go4QN1b.png
    0PuENfu.png

"This is a nice house, Harley." Slim says again "But where are we going to practice? You don't have a garage here."

"It's funny you say that, we have to go meet with our new Record Label!" Harley says excitedly.
    uIqcqcn.png

The Record Label!
    3u5i3n3.png

"Sup, I'm going to make you all superstars." The President of the Label begins the conversation.
    Lqsv7Sv.png

"That's nice, how much money are we going to make?" Harley asks impatiently.
    XCOxA9D.png

"Alright so let me explain." The President says "So I'm going to offer you each a million simoleons per album you guys make, you will make one penny of royalties for every ten thousand albums or singles sold, then a decade or two from now we'll rip you off and bleed you dry of the millions we once paid you and leave you with nothing and while I'm raking in the money made from every time we play one of your songs in a movie, tv show or commercial you'll be stuck playing dinky county fairs for pennies while simultaneously slowly succumbing to your drug and or alcohol addiction." The President takes a breath "Pretty standard stuff, just gotta sign the contract and we'll get to work on your first album."
    e6KZyYk.png

"I blanked out after you said 'A Million Simoleons per album.' Where do we sign?!" Harley says excitedly.
    IyQJUh7.png

So "Harley and the Graves", yep that was the name of their band this whole time, got to work on their debut album, also called "Harley and the Graves." with their self titled single.
    cqmUUAh.png

"Rex no!" Harley yells "You gotta perform it the way you wrote it!"
    dYzM9Cl.png

Easiest job in the world when you have the power of the Devil's Guitars.

Again, there's that ominous laughter.
    QrVL702.png
    MO0mnzr.png

"Anyone else concerned about that demonic laughing?" Slim asks.

"Shut up, it's part of the appeal." The President chides Slim.
    RGl2yrB.png

So with Harley's first big check, they bought this hottub......A hottub that we will have to give these lovebirds some privacy with.
    Rdhy3Qx.png
    BwgwF6w.png

So today is the wedding. A Wedding during a downpour?! Who thought this was a good idea?! Oh, Akshara did.....Well I can't argue with her.
    nPN1KyW.png

Meanwhile, Harley's Aunt Whatsherface apparently doesn't mind that the rain is possibly ruining that expensive dress.
    ISxA4ZR.png

"Hey, I know this is YOUR wedding, but I like being the center of attention." Scarlet says to her twin "Look at me, I'm pregnant!"
    9ZrBOoD.png

One child pregnant, one child getting married, Justice might be getting old, but age is starting to hit her like an oncoming freight train.
    iQOu5Q8.png

"I know how to cheer you up." Harley says to his mother "How about we talk about, fitness!"

That's when Ace showed up out of nowhere, like seriously, out of nowhere.

"Did somebody say....fitness?" Ace asks "I too am a fan of fitness."
    9JptYB1.png
    IAFm0Ca.png

Anyways, time for the ceremony....In the pouring rain....

"This weather truly is heavenly for a wedding." Akshara says lovingly.
    0UoPIck.png

EVERYBODY RUN! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE BIG KISS!
    Px8abTi.png

"Just my luck, I have to sit next to the woman in labor." Harley's cousin whines.
    bEs9iH9.png

And boom, Mr and Mrs Graves.
    8mZQJmJ.png

"So how are you feeling?" Kane asks his wife.

"I am feeling dead inside." Justice answers.
    5Hz8oLe.png

"It's alright, I too know what it's like to be old." Ace says trying to cheer up his daughter "In fact, once you've spent enough time being old like me, you get used to it!"
    rE6Ql5o.png

That's when Harley approached his younger brother who's.....wearing that.

"I was about to criticize your fashion choices like I've done since forever.....But I actually like that." Harley says with appreciation to his brother.

"Yeah, you actually pull it off very well." Akshara compliments her brother in law.

"Funny, I don't even like this suit." Logan replies.
    pZDl4FH.png
    Generation 8: Chapter 5: The Time for Laughter is Over.

It has been a few months since Harley and the Graves released their debut album that has rocketed to the top of the charts and have stayed there since release. Critics praise the album for the unconventional instruments used to make a good rock and roll sound......and this weird demonic laughter that can be heard every time Harley plays a guitar solo. Anyways, after getting himself a makeover, Harley decided to visit his parents. Today, Kane learns about wind. I think Kane is done learning about weather.
    wkPyAc6.png
    6ekNdtF.png

That same day, Akshara headed out to San Myshuno for her re-election campaign. Akshara has also been praised in the political world with such phrases like "Even though she is clinically mentally ill, she's still the most level headed person in politics today." Which is saying a lot since President Babyeater is still alive.
    9LhQth4.png

Now it looks like she's talking to a group of empty seats....but don't worry, thanks to her erratic trait, those seats are all full of people cheering her name in her head that is.
    fD3afbp.png

Oh wait, that person isn't in Akshara's head, that person's real. This person must be erratic as well because she didn't realize there were plenty of chairs for her to sit in.
    jyIzGhi.png

Well luckily, Akshara won by one vote. Because one person voted. That person who listened to her speak. People in Simerica should get more serious about politics.
    C4fKp6v.png

Also, Akshara's pregnant. Thanks to that hottub sexiness from before. This will surely give her political career a good kick in the buttocks.
    lgGlLCy.png

Akshara doesn't know what she likes the most about this, her husband rocking away on that guitar, or when he's playing the guitar she can hear a feint voice in her head saying "BUY OUR ALBUM AND TOUR MERCHANDISE".
    I329oCg.png

Oh yeah, today the Graves family gets to celebrate another holiday. Hallowseve! Time to break out the traditional Hallowseve horn and your scariest costumes!
    wAPIFr8.png

Or in Akshara's case, the sexiest costumes you have.
    7UaLldG.png

This isn't part of the Hallowseve celebration.....but just let them have this moment.
    nfITNvY.png

Well after the sexy times were over, Harley and Akshara sat down and enjoyed a nice delicious Hallowseve breakfast while making noise with the traditional Hallowseve noise maker!
    zf3zRsW.png

Akshara saw this as a challenge and decided to fire off this firecracker over their breakfast. There's now confetti in their food, but it was worth it alone just for the shock factor involved.
    Bb2iLZ8.png

Later that night, Grandpa Ace threw the big Hallowseve costume party at his penthouse. Here's Harley dressed as Darth Vader while Ace spent the big bucks on getting that cool Boba Fett costume.
    UyS919h.png

"I think you should've dressed as Darth Vader." Harley says through his voice changer making him sound like Vader himself. "That way you could at least make the 'I'm your father' reference."
    Ht2HDuV.png

"No way." Ace says, doing his best Boba Fett impression. "I've wanted to dress as The Fett man since I was a child!"
    9jGFmaF.png

That's when Harley found his dear Mom in the bathroom.

"Hey Mom, are you excited for your second Grandchild?" Harley asks.

She is not. She is not excited in the slightest.
    8lnJ2Ij.png
    hHTiuOq.png

She's not excited, but luckily she's not upset.
    7yZZNUX.png

Some months later, Harley was rudely woken up by Akshara going into labor.

"You know, that was very rude. I was having a pleasant dream." Harley says to his wife, clearly upset.

"I'M IN LABOR!" Akshara screams.
    L5xXSQ1.png

Minutes later, Harley and Akshara made it to the hospital in time.

"Hey there, my wife is in labor." Harley explains "Can we get the Doctor whose name I can't say out loud without giggling like a little kid?"
    qQpI6R2.png

That's when Akshara was strapped into that delivery machine by the doctor.

"Alright Ma'am, I'm Doctor Proctor the Racecar Driver Doctor." Doctor Proctor says while Harley giggles from the other side of the room. "Let's get that baby out of you!"
    uubaWx3.png

Akshara and Harley had an agreement that they would take turns naming their children. Akshara gets to pick the first name and decided to name her after her mother, welcome to the world Saanvi Graves born in 2243.
    1TdlvjN.png

Generation 8: Chapter 6: Holidays? More Like......Not, Holidays.

Shortly after Saanvi was born, the Graves family gets to celebrate Harvest Day together! Speaking of which, the Traditional Harvest Day Gnomes have showed up for their yearly sacrifice. Akshara thought she could just give them a pie.
    GSV24EG.png

Turns out, they aren't fans of pie. So Harley did what he thought was right. Offering the Gnomes free tickets to his next concert! Turns out they're not fans of his music so they're still not happy.
    WwVnOtb.png
    kbsKq0X.png

Meanwhile, Akshara left Harley to deal with diaper duty since she was too busy talking to the voices in her head. It's going to be one of those days.
    xC10ex1.png
    Yrmwl1J.png

Anyways, time to invite the family over for the traditional Harvest Day Family Dinner!
    ylzQkRY.png

But first, the family's going to gush over the new baby, like Great-Grandpa Ace.

"It's funny because I'm old." Ace says as he cuddles Saanvi.
    p4tNanK.png
    fXZHmSV.png

After the family sat down for this wonderful Turkey Akshara made, Harley's cousin had some questions.

"So uhh. Your party outfit is the same as your everyday outfit?" The Cousin asks.

"Yup." Harley says plainly.

"And your wife's party outfit seems more like a 'we're going out and celebrating' outfit and not 'have a quiet dinner at home with your family' outfit." The Cousin continues.

"Yeah, we didn't think out our party attire prior to this." Harley says understandingly.
    NE39yPs.png

As the family continued eating, Ace leaned over to his daughter "This turkey's pretty dry." Ace says in a hushed whisper.
    nu11Q7S.png

That's when Kane showed up, particularly late, like four hours late.

"Hey Gang, anyone save any turkey for me?" Kane asks.

As a matter of fact Kane, No.
    aLsWGtY.png

After the party was over, Harley played a funny little practical joke on his brother.

Logan woke up several days later in the hospital, turns out that little electric shock was enough to put him down hard.
    KMKX9wB.png

Some time later, Akshara got ready to go out and do some Senator things.

By some time later, I mean WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2246! Saanvi is Three years old now!
    HpaRnO5.png
    gCZySwK.png

"I'll forgive this once just because you're being cute." Akshara says to her daughter as she makes a.....horrible mess.
    WZwFwSw.png

Hold that thought, Senator things have to wait, Akshara found a rotting pile of leaves! SHE MUST BURN IT!
    ZZnnM3P.png

Ah cripes Akshara, that suit costs way too much money to be wearing so close to a fire!
    JKdbzoV.png

"Hey look gang! The greatest senator Simerica has ever had lit herself on fire!" An onlooker says with glee as a small crowd gathers.

"Hey, if Akshara Graves does it then it must be the hip thing to do!" Another onlooker says as he jumps into the flaming leaf pile.

Thanks to Akshara, the new hip trend is jumping into flaming leaf piles. Four have died already.
    eDY5x5W.png

Generation 8: Chapter 7: Still Writing this a Year Later? Why Must I torture myself?

BEHOLD! This one musical venue that the now chart topping band, Harley and the Graves are playing at! Ever since the last chapter their next album surprisingly sold 9.9 billion copies which is concerning because the planet's population is only about 7 billion, but that's another story for another day.
    62hq9li.png
    CFgPC71.png

"Alright everyone, show's over! Go home now." Harley says to the audience as he begins to put his guitar away.

"BUT FIRST I must play my pantsless piano solo!" Slim says excitedly, having already stripped his pants off.

"No one wants to see that, Slim." Harley says to his bandmate.
    IFVKr4s.png
    YSB5cUq.png

After the show was over, Harley and the Graves were chilling out backstage as usual, in the middle of some serious discussions.

"So, you guys wanna go to IHOP or Denny's tonight?" Harley asks his bandmates.

"I would actually like to try the Grand Slamwich tonight, it sounds silly." Rex responds as Slim is too busy checking himself out in the mirror.
    ovHVEmQ.png

Uh oh, they took too long to leave the venue. HERE COMES THE GROUPIES!!!!!!
    poLYd9R.png

"Harley I love you." This Elderly woman said with confidence to our protagonist. "Make love to me!"
    IaZfYQn.png

Harley's face says it all.
    gqVVh2i.png

"Hey, I have low standards." Rex introduces himself with "I'll gladly take you up on your offer!"

"Oh....that's great." The Elderly Woman says with hesitancy "But umm.....I'm dying."

"What do you mean?" Rex asks "You look fine to me."
    O2kWSbP.png
    dxv0beO.png

That's when the old lady dropped dead in front of everyone.
    GMXdI7y.png

"Wow, she'd rather die than sleep with Ol' Rexward." Rex says to himself, clearly not bothered by the actions in front of him.
    gPrHcPP.png

"Hey hey hey, Harley! Fantastic Tour!" The President of the Record Label says excitedly "Sold out every show within minutes! You made us so much money. HIP BUMP!" The President says as she hip bumps Harley.
    NC2gi8E.png
    QVcvtT2.png

"Hey as much as I like playing music and making money, I'd just like to know if I can go home and see my family?" Harley asks "I haven't seen them in like, four months now."

"Sure thing, but just get ready because you're going to get to work on your next album next week!" The President says excitedly "I love money!"
    rLGUQPH.png
    KYOXq5J.png

Harley immediately headed home and walked through the front door, excited to see his family after so long.

"Akshara, I'm home!" Harley exclaims "Oh I see you put up the Winter Tree already! I can't wait to celebrate the first Winterfest with my family!"
    5vC0IrR.png

"Sup, Dad." 12 year old Saanvi said as she sees her Dad walk into the room.
    jCYHaGS.png

"Wait wait, Saanvi?!" Harley says in shock "But you were like, three when I last saw you! That was like four months ago!"

"Ha ha yeah, four months is like 10 years for Sims." Saanvi explains to her dad. "Anyways, Mom's off campaigning for her Presidential election."

"Presidential Elect-?!" Harley says, still not believing how much time has passed.

"Come on, let's go spend quality time together before you have to go back on tour!" Saanvi says excitedly.
    Uxn7qDp.png

SURPRISE! It is actually the year 2255! Here we have Harley trying to make up for lost time by playing in the snow with his loving daughter.

"Ha ha! You missed me, sucker!" Harley says as Saanvi misses her shot at her Dad. "I might've missed out on the last 10 years of your life but I'm not going easy on you!" He shouts as he chucks a snowball right at her face.
    mt4lrNt.png
    k7UkRWt.png
    vUhH0pL.png

This might be Saanvi's....10th Winterfest, but this is her first one with her Dad. So he's going all out on these presents.
    Zh5nrmC.png

43 year old Akshara's back from campaigning and as usual, is growling at the Boy Scout walking by. Good Ol' Insane Akshara.
    Pmf75Xu.png

Naturally she was in for a shock when she walked into the house.

"Harley, you're home?!" Akshara says in shock "They were saying your tour wasn't going to end for another decade!"

"Yeah, I'll try not to lose track of time while on tour again. Now pucker up!" Harley says as he whips out this mistletoe.
    OplxYnV.png
    15gCHC8.png

Well it was time for the Winterfest party. It was time for Harley to see the rest of the family he hasn't seen in a decade. Like Sadie!

"Sadie it's great to see you! Did you ever get into law school?" Harley asks his baby sister.

"No." Sadie answers plainly.
    3obPdcK.png

"Grandpa, you're still alive?!" Harley asks Ace.

"I know, I'm not sure how I made it this far." 93 year old Ace answers.
    IOJrqz5.png

"Wait wait wait, Father Winter is real?!" Harley says in shock as the magical man enters the room.

"Yeah, he just showed up on the first Winterfest, gave us all presents and we've just accepted it every year." Akshara clarifies to her husband.
    vwIwP3D.png

"Here you go Saanvi, you've been a good girl this year!" Father Winter says warmly.

"Oh boy, I hope it's a gun!" Saanvi says excitedly.
    nY1Ydty.png
    xYqCzR2.png

"Did I miss the magical winter man or whatever his name is?" 70 year old Kane says as he walks in the door.

"Yeah, just missed him." Harley answers.
    TokkkJR.png

Voila, after spending the night growling at everyone who walked by her, Akshara finally finished making the Winter Ham.
    KwWUy3p.png

Unfortunately, there's not enough places at the table for the whole family to eat. So we'll see how this works out.
    btwCfvD.png

SPOILER ALERT. It doesn't work out.

"Looks like we're eating dinner with nature, boy." Ace says to his grandson.

"I can't feel my legs." Logan says as he shivers.
    Qriwdjg.png

Well it's time to open presents. Let's gather the whole family for this wonderful tradition.
    HD2OmZK.png

Oh boy, not a moment too soon for Logan and Ace.

"Stop crying kid, the ice just builds character!" Ace barks at Logan.
    sBSp8CW.png

First present and Akshara got dog poo. Guess someone in the room is voting for her opponent.
    k3uKI5N.png

"I hope you enjoy the present I got you, Grandma." Saanvi says to her Grandmother lovingly.

"Oh it takes a lot to to make an old person like me happy." 68 year old Justice says as she opens her present.
    KOzsgCM.png

"Oh boy! It's a gun!" Justice exclaims.
    nhewuZl.png

"A nice winter coat?!" Ace exclaims "How did you all know I wanted one of these?" Ace says as he stands in a puddle of the ice that melted off of him.
    Bqiksl9.png

"Oh gee, I can't wait to see what I got for Winterfest!" Harley says excitedly.
    aWALB2O.png

"Oh boy! I got a beard for Winterfest!" Harley says with joy.
    dkyIryo.png

That night Akshara got Harley a nice gift as well.
    pTuYJIn.png

The next morning however.
    Gdn8Q2h.png

"I better not be pregnant." Akshara grumbles as she sits on the toilet.
    1BoyFzX.png

Two hours later.

"Well I guess there was a part two to that present I got you!" Akshara says with glee.

"Yippie Skippy!" Harley says with joy.
    PQgBGGt.png

Happy Winterfest!

Generation 8: Chapter 8: Now it's New Years.

Akshara is dead set on being the next President and even though it's still the dead of winter, she's still heading out to see her voters. Well at least she's dedicated, she growls at people she doesn't know, but she's dedicated.
    aW5Ts8u.png

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Akshara Graves and I'm running for President." Akshara says to Scarlet.

"I.....know this, I'm your sister in-law, we've known each other for many years now." Scarlet answers.

"So you'll make sure to show up on election day?" Akshara asks.
    cpVzjER.png

"How did your campaigning go, today?" Saanvi asks.

"Pretty well. The voters seemed to be pretty receptive of me. Though someone tried to attack me with a shovel." Akshara answered.

"Yikes. Say, aren't you cold wearing that?" Saanvi asks.

"Oh very." Akshara responds.
    i2D76hT.png

Some weeks later, IT'S NEW YEARS EVE, BABY! GET HYPED!
    nso65Yr.png

"Last New Years Eve I woke up on the cold floor of a hotel bathroom." Harley said as he pulls out his celebration horn. "But this year I finally get to celebrate with my family! Now I can wake up on my OWN bathroom floor!"
    VTBXUO5.png

Akshara for one is quite hyped. She even has a New Years Resolution! That resolution is to write a book!
    KIAaLd5.png

So she's going to write a political book that's 400 pages of her awful opinions that'll be heavily praised by [News Publication that Supports Akshara's Party] while being criticized by [News Publication that Doesn't Support Akshara's Party].

Book is so awful she finished it that same day before they head out to Grandpa Ace's Penthouse for the party.
    JWfigF3.png
    lwz6nLb.png

"I can't believe Great-Grandpa has a TV in his kitchen!" Saanvi says excitedly.

"Shush kid, the countdown's about to begin!" Akshara cheers.
    S80Ho2Z.png

"Wow, a lot of old people here." Harley says to himself as he looks around the room.
    vZ9bVbz.png

Woo, New Years!
    XioGSHF.png

"Hey Dad, check out my muscles!" Harley boasts to his father.

"Amateur, you should've seen my biceps in my prime!" Kane responds, not too impressed about Harley's physique.
    4CFFMnU.png

"Mom, should you be drinking that when pregnant?" Saanvi asks.

"Silly child, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Akshara asks.
    ioUVNDq.png

"Great, now I'm in labor." Akshara grumbles as she walks into the hospital.
    yn4ChUn.png

"Well while you're getting that baby out of you, I'm going to go play my guitar for all the dying people in the ICU!" Harley says as he pulls out his trusty axe.
    pNbmpcu.png

And that is when Lemmy Graves was born, January 1st 2256.
    eCLMWHi.png

"Wait, how come you got to name our son?" Akshara asks. "Also, what kind of name is Lemmy?"

"It's a tribute to the God of Rock and Roll, Lemmy Kilmister of course!" Harley said with excitement.

This is when Akshara, the one who's usually the insane one in the room realized that her husband named their son after the nickname of a rockstar.
    In6myuz.png
    PoKkiNG.png

"Ha ha, I'm going to teach you so many swear words." Saanvi says to her little brother, ready to corrupt his soul.
    5BeNO0h.png

Some time later, Akshara was taking care of baby Lemmy all while Saanvi was playing in the closet....spying on them.
    LiC6AGL.png

"I'M ALWAYS WATCHING!" Saanvi whispered sinisterly as she slid into the closet, unseen from the rest of the world.
    EVt5xAo.png

Well it was time for yet another party this time being Akshara's birthday. Not only are we celebrating that, we're also celebrating the rare instance of getting all of Harley's siblings together in one picture!
    K1tjAmu.png

"What's up with the new outfit?" Kane asks.

"Mom died. Raided her wardrobe. Seeing if any of her outfits 'work' for me." Akshara responds. "Can you be a dear and stop Logan from playing guitar?"
    NQa83B0.png

"I JUST WANT TO BE LIKE MY BROTHER!" Logan sobs as he attempts and fails to play the guitar.
    hSb1KSc.png

Well it was time for Akshara to age up.

Voila, she is now 44 years old and is ready to grab the metaphorical bull by the metaphorical horns. Metaphorically.
    3gsxogB.png
    JOktQqL.png

First, sexy times with the hubby. She isn't getting any younger.
    JkIICp2.png

As a first, they'll do it in the closet. Never seen them do this before.
    SzS2Rtn.png

Though next time they should make sure Logan isn't in the room when they do this.
    tbUauvL.png

Now it is the moment we've all been waiting for. The first Presidential Debate between Akshara Graves.....And President Rufus P Babyeater.
    r3O9agx.png
    Camelpt.png

When President Babyeater was elected.......Like 80 years ago. His big problem his administration faced was overpopulation. Something he remedied with eating babies.....I don't like it but it worked. But now his administration has another problem.......WEATHER! So, this debate is about how these candidates will handle this new phenomenon.

"Well I mean it's pretty obvious." Akshara answers confidently "I mean first we need to get people who can study weather and find a way to predict what weather is going to happen over the course of the week so we're not caught by surprise by the next blizzard that blows through."
    FXcAjcQ.png

Great answer Senator. What say you, Mr President? But you can't just say "Eat Babies".

"Oh okay you really put me in a predicament here. Gimmie a second." President Babyeater thinks about it for a few minutes.
    k4wtgIz.png
    QhiZvlp.png

"Umm.....I'll eat babies?" President Babyeater says, clearly unsure of himself.
    hFBbGDh.png

"Our President, ladies and gentlemen." Akshara says sarcastically.
    rg5uRtV.png

"YOU DON'T GET TO HUMILIATE ME IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!" President Babyeater shouts angrily "I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES! I WILL EAT EVERYONE'S BABIES!"
    RyiP1an.png

"Umm, help. I'm feeling threatened." Akshara says with genuine fear in her voice.
    1ScSw3e.png

That's when the secret service shot President Babyeater with a taser from across the room.
    JuKxonA.png

"President sleepy." President Babyeater says with a yawn before passing out.
    fcU83i5.png
    5emW6IK.png

"This election is going to be a slam dunk." Akshara says to herself hopefully.
    IdBNsiV.png
    Generation 8: Chapter 9: Great, More Politics

IT IS THE YEAR 2258! Yeah, skipped a few years. Turns out everyone was too stupid to remember that the election wasn't for another two years. But hey, here's two year old Lemmy, that's pretty nice.
    Cme284u.png

Gotta say, Saanvi is pretty excited to finally be a big sister. Now she finally has someone to tear the house apart with!
    SeUEsdQ.png

Now Saanvi's not a brave trouble maker, she's only doing this because she knows that Mom and Dad are upstairs. She doesn't know what they're doing up there but knowing Harley, she has about 3 minutes before Akshara finds out what she's doing.
    EC2Y3tv.png

Two minutes later.......

"Seriously?" Akshara asked, dumbfounded.

"I thought you guys would be busy longer." Saanvi explains.

"Aren't you too old for this anyways?" Akshara asks "You're like 14."
    hdRq7RH.png

"Oh cripes you're right." Saanvi says with shock "I forgot to age up a year ago."
    gyncij3.png

So Saanvi ran down to the grocery store and grabbed a cheap cake to age herself up. Ta-da! She's now a teenager.....Oh no, AND she's pretty so she's going to be a conceited snob.
    i7Phgfi.png
    wGfta6s.png

Look at her, she's already living up to the title of smug teenager. She's so smug I hate her.
    2K51Apd.png

IT IS NOW ELECTION DAY! The Presidential Candidates make one last speech to get those voters to the polls. Here we have a passionate speech from President Babyeater!

"Okay so I know you guys aren't too keen on my proclamation to eat one baby from every household!" Babyeater says in possibly the worst speech opener ever. "So I propose, to stop this evil 'weather' from happening, I eat TWO babies from every household!"
    rBSwar9.png

What a great speech. Let's see what our challenger has to say.

"I may be clinically insane, I have growled at people, hell I've even barked at a few children in my life." Akshara begins with another contender for worst speech opener "But on that note, it could be worse. My opponent is a man who has kept himself alive and youngish looking for over 100 years by eating babies and has done nothing to help our country AND he eats babies I can't stress that enough."
    bvF0V7A.png

"And for those of you who still aren't decided between the two of us." Akshara continues "Allow me to introduce my husband out on stage to perform a soulful rendition of Mason Williams' legendary song, Classical Gas."
    OUkDXSg.png

And so Harley came out on stage, with guitar in hand and did what could only be called a Conflict of Interest and played his heart out on a fantastic rendition of Classical Gas.
    WVseshN.png

The Results are in! The results of the next Presidential Election of Simerica are........A Tie!

"A tie?!" Akshara says in shock. "How did exactly half the country vote for you over me when you eat babies?!"

"The people who voted for me are the ones whose babies I haven't eaten yet." President Babyeater responds.
    2h7nfMV.png

"Well.....What do we do in the event of a tie?" Akshara asks.

"Well it's written in the Sims Constitution or the Simstitution if you will." President Babyeater explains "In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be decided with a bare knuckle brawl!"
    zZ8vUoE.png

And so Akshara did what the population of Simerica has wanted to do for nearly a century now and attacked President Babyeater. One Sim enters, One Sim leaves!
    0SAiPlZ.png

President Babyeater put up a good fight at first but Akshara's fists are like oncoming freight trains, he was able to get away from her barrage enough to get his bearings on the situation.

"Alright, where are you, punk?!" President Babyeater says with determination.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S THE NEW PRESIDENT!" Akshara screeches like a banshee as she emerges from the dust and pulls Babyeater down for the finishing blow.
    VCmaNQ5.png

Akshara Graves is the winner of the brawl, therefore, the next President of Simerica, and all Former President Babyeater got was a concussion.
    uLdPMuI.png
    vsEFr0s.png

"Yeah well, I'll get you NEXT election!" President Babyeater proclaims angrily.

"We'll see about that." Akshara says, clearly hatching a plan in her mind.
    VM3c1PF.png

"Sweet, I've always wanted to kiss the President!" Harley says as he grabs his wife and plants a kiss on her "Well, I mean, I always wanted to kiss someone who was the President. Not kiss President Babyeater per se."
    35kI6Nh.png

It is a new day in Simerica because Akshara Graves is our newest President!.......Oh no....Akshara is our newest President......
    Generation 8: Chapter 10: At Least President Babyeater is Gone.

Harley and the Graves are hard at work recording their second album....Again they were on tour for a decade, it's the most anticipated album ever made because I mean.....a decade.
    GG2lnWp.png

"Okay Harley, I've got some gripes." Rex says with concern.
    XEgnDqZ.png

"Oh dear, what's wrong friend?" Harley asks.
    5iXsr5l.png

"Okay so I know we've been touring for a decade, but I don't know how well a violin works in rock and roll." Rex explains "I mean we've only made one album so I think we can switch it up and let me play guitar too."
    vSGga6x.png

"Oh I'm so sorry Rex, but we don't even have any extra guitars for you." Harley explains.
    MYbi9nS.png

"THERE ARE TWO EXTRA GUITARS RIGHT THERE!" Rex yells angrily.
    arJhR3D.png

"I'm just trying to stay out of drama." Slim says as he continues to play his piano.
    gNCgxYz.png

That's when the President of the Record Label jogged into the room.

"Hey hey champs. How's the new album coming along?" The President asks.
    k1TklPz.png

"It's going pretty well actually." Harley explains "We're currently trying to blend a Jazz Fusion with Symphonic Death Metal."

"What does that mean?" The President asks.

"I have no idea but it sounds like fun!" Harley says excitedly.
    q3tBYQn.png

"Great great, anyways I need a massage and one of you guys need to give it to me." The President explains.

"Something tells me since I'm already the butt of the joke today I'll be the one stooping even lower." Rex moans.
    eLIPdp3.png

"Yep. Here I am, stooping lower." Rex complains.

"Less groaning more rubbing." The President says.
    dNoYGz9.png

Speaking of the President, here's Akshara enjoying her first day in The What House, The What House that has seen better days since the horrible black hole incident.
    FribPvy.png

"You know, the stories I heard of The What House made it sound more.....better looking." Harley says with concern as he looks around the Oval Office.
    LPlwbMk.png

"Don't you worry. By the time I'm done in office no one will care about what The What House looks like." Akshara assures her husband.
    Yepqpqf.png

So Akshara went to (what's left of) the press room to deliver her first Presidential Speech.
    tAexo2J.png

"Anyways, people have been wondering if President Babyeater would be brought to justice." Akshara says to Simerica "Well.....define Justice."
    hs6hKtq.png

MEANWHILE IN THE COLD WOODS.

"Please, I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" Former President Babyeater pleads.
    dZtUzh4.png

"You ate our babies, Mr President. For that you must pay." The Mother says as they approach him.
    bk6WBoS.png

And so the grieving women swarmed the Former President and ate him. Justice?
    3pPVM8O.png

Some years later, Great-Grandpa Ace decided to travel the world and just flat out gave his penthouse to Akshara and Harley.
    bvUovNl.png

But Ace took EVERYTHING so the Graves family have to replace everything. EVEN THE KITCHEN TV!!!! But they bought a bigger one so it's even better.
    V3TGT1E.png
    nqJyxVK.png

"You're not even going to mention that I'm pregnant again?!" Akshara asks the voice in the sky telling this story.

"Who is she talking to?" Harley's Cousin asks with concern.

"You get used to it." Harley assures his cousin.
    S41hjA7.png

Luckily Harley can play Basketball indoo-Oh wow he's ripped.
    Kwsi2Z8.png

Though there's one fatal flaw of this penthouse. Logan found a way in.

"Heya big bro, just breaking in to say hi!" Logan says excitedly.

"I am shirtless, can you leave?" Harley asks.
    49lDbEu.png

So Akshara suddenly got a text from a friend saying GIRL'S NIGHT!!!!!!! And she said, what the heck, Girls Night it is!
    hSis9Cb.png

YEAH! Girl's Night!
    xSBqtXA.png

Here we can see the new President just....acting a fool on the dance floor. This is going to be used against her in her re-election campaign.
    i7MOqLg.png

edited December 2022
    Generation 8: Chapter 11: They Should Stop Throwing Parties

The year is 2261, after Six Years, Harley and the Graves' second album is finally coming to a record store near you because record stores are still a thing in 2261 trust me. Featuring songs like "Come on Down and Make Love."
    iGKOMnm.png

Their hit single featured during the 2260 Superbowl "Makin' Love Till The Sun Comes up."
    DdcDH6q.png

Or the song that prominent Music Critic, Logan Graves heavily praised as the album's breakout hit, "Dreamin' (Of Makin' Love To You)". So order Harley and the Graves new album, "Music to Make Love to."
    cB4cvqz.png

Now that this commercial is over, let's see how our boys are feeling.

"Wait, before we discuss....Let's change seats." Harley says quickly.
    0AIoSlC.png

"Alright boys, what did you guys think of this commercial? I think it was amazing." Harley gushes.

"It was nice, but we didn't even appear in it." Rex rightfully complains.
    Clmy1yB.png

"I guess I gotta text my momma and tell her I'm not going to be on TV." Rex says as he pulls out his phone.

"I'm just trying to stay out of drama." Slim says to himself.

"Here, maybe relaxing by the pool will make you feel better!" Harley says trying to assure his friend.
    Jd8XMj6.png
    Z1Fcqny.png

NOW THEY'RE BY THE POOL!

"Feel better now, Rex?" Harley asks.
    hLRtY5x.png

"Actually, sitting by the pool of your awesome penthouse while I ate a can of chili for dinner last night is surprisingly not helping me." Rex groans.
    7bPohoM.png

"IN FACT! Pardon my language, but I'm properly steamed right now!" Rex yells angrily.

"GASP, such harsh language!" Harley interjects.

"I call shenanigans on your complaints of harsh language!" Rex shouts "I'm tired of being pushed around by everyone!"
    G7njiyt.png
    NCDAPUA.png

"Well things were going a little too well for us I guess." Slim says to himself "Guess I should start filling out job applications, I don't really wanna go back to work at the butcher shop."
    qJs9NDR.png

"Well if you're so upset you're free to quit at any time!" Harley yells "But just remember, you're walking away from millions of simo-"
    HR7dOC1.png

And Rex has already left in a huff.
    zMoE9Ep.png

"Hi Mr Shepherd." Rex grumbles as he walks past Ace.

"I desperately have to use the bathroom!" Ace shouts
    tsgW6ZQ.png

"Oh. Nevermind." Ace says to himself. "How embarrassing."
    LWaCj4u.png

In better news, after the family were able to decorate their penthouse some more, our President was busy living her best life.

She could've picked a better day to live her best life, but I guess when you've done everything you want before you even turn 50 I guess you can just, make every day your best life.
    FnKuEZ4.png
    2i1KODq.png

Of course now that Harley's got a great place to live, everyone wants to just come over and spend all day there because I mean come on who doesn't want to hang out in a penthouse?
    hbRn0Fj.png

Like Logan over here completely flubbing this dunk.
    LhioroG.png

"How DARE you?!" Harley shouts "No brother of mine will be so bad at Basketball! Watch a real pro do it!"
    yYcNXxM.png

And so Harley came in with his basketball, and completely annihilated this basket.

"OH GOD IT BURNS!" Harley shouts as his basketball ignites somehow.
    ngJ7Vhz.png
    QYNNs9r.png

Mentioned above, it is the year 2261. Which means Lemmy is 5 years old. After seeing his Dad light a basketball on fire all he could think was "Wow, I wanna do that too!" Hey if that's what's going to set Lemmy onto an active lifestyle might as well.
    agGSHoM.png

Since this IS Ace's old Penthouse, this means the body of his mortal enemy, THE BRO is still buried in the backyard.....Which means he's still haunting the place.

"Wait, who are you guys?" The Bro asks as he's very confused about the new inhabitants.

"Wait who are you guys?" Harley says in a mocking tone "I'M the guy that's going to beat up a ghost!"
    xAOtxzc.png

Turns out Harley doesn't need to know about the story of The Bro to suddenly want to beat up The Bro.
    kxlk7uP.png
    uRpWABB.png

Meanwhile, Harley was surprised to find out that Akshara invited his sisters over.

"Yeah, the voice in the sky makes a good point. What's going on here?" Harley asks.

"Just putting a club together made up entirely of pregnant women." Akshara explains "Yeah it's not a great idea since you're out of the club after 9 months but we have our own secret handshake, watch!"
    QvQCIfO.png
    c1aFepZ.png

Well if you have a penthouse you might as well throw a few parties while you're at it.
    6lp7Zsk.png

"Hey look Dad, Lemmy's finally old enough to interact with you." Harley says to his father.

"Gee wiz, I don't care." Kane answers.
    uGzrXJP.png

The food that Akshara cooked tonight is so good it got Genesis (Who was also buried in the backyard instead of at a cemetery) to rise from the dead to taste it.

"Hi Grandma, hope you don't mind us having to redecorate the place." Harley says to his grandmother.

"You cracked my head open with that door." Genesis says to her grandson.
    QBxAK2Q.png
    6JECWn5.png

Sometime later, a thunderstorm rolled in. But weirdly enough, Kane was actually.....brave?

"That's right, after years of being terrified of weather I have finally conquered my fear!" Kane says proudly.
    ajVQ2fS.png

That was until Kane was struck by lightning.
    ACejWO6.png
    VOMxlS7.png

"Mr Graves, are you alright?!" Akshara asks with great concern.
    Xec9j8Q.png

"Yeah I'll be fine." Kane explains "After all, lightning never strikes the same place twice."
    wCLfP7k.png

Then Kane was promptly struck by lightning a second time in the same place. Unfortunately for Kane, that second strike did him in.
    BhLdpN0.png
    PxMunui.png

RIP Kane Graves 2185-2261.
    nK8UJhK.png

"I thought he was going to choke on food. Didn't think he'd get struck by lightning." Grim says to Kane's kids.
    Rw5bNoa.png

Shortly after finding out she's single, Justice started flirting with Grim.

"I am flattered Justice, but this isn't going to stop me from coming back for your soul in a few more years." Grim says, trying to let Justice down easy.
    iC648J6.png
    N1FMhea.png