The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *Updated my December 14th post above! The screenshot I was trying to upload must've been corrupted. Thankfully I take way too many screenshots so I had another one similar to it which uploaded without an issue. Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Love your daily post pic, there's so much going on! Very cool! What is Eliza staring at? Oh, I see, a wand just like Cale's! Aww, a pet for Bob from Oona. What are you stalking Eliza? Frogs! Did she find any rare ones? :)

Ah yes, I saw your post in that thread. Very smart checking to make sure what you say is true if you aren't confident in your answer. HAHA! Rug made her! Yep, poor Oona. Cale, Essa and Josh too all suffered the same fate. ;) hehe You're right Bob, Oona should've jumped in there with you eh?

Second floor looks great so far. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. Love the pond area too, very lovely! You're so good at landscaping, I'm envious.

Well, well, okay, um, she was holding out for a much better bath/shower buddy, Jon! Nothing like some good, clean fun! hehe BOB! Hey Buddy, not appropriate. What a voyeur! o.O Awww, nah, okay, I see, look at that smile. He was just worried about Jon then eh? What a sweetie!

Whoa! Round two! hehe Go Oona and Jon! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,863 Member
    @Karababy52 , owww... cannot wait to see nore of the mystery mermaid:) She is very beautiful. Well everyone wondered last year did Melody and Malcolm ever woohooed, well these two did at least twice xd
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    December 15th: Teaching Pax to knit

Today's Accomplishments:
    Lord of the Knits
    - Complete 10 excellent knittables
    - Donate 5 knitted items to charity
    - Teach someone to knit

AzX1JuW.png
    LHg8Olo.png
    dNb0AbO.png
    qB9pXs0.png
    HPtCJqv.png
    8Mv06Cm.png
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 15: "A picture is worth a thousand words..."

ZpZI0kl.png

Notes
    A6Lrf9V.png
    Cale was still outside working on another knitting project as he watched sunrays piercing through the brilliant colors of another spectacular sunset. Marley was inside writing another song she hoped to finish before the wedding.
    (Colt should be here any minute now.)

A4NkqdC.png
    (And there he is.) Cale surmised after hearing an Aqua Jet in the distance. Hopefully whatever he'd done while gone had helped lift his mood. He'd seemed so tense before he left.

o0CSpC4.png
    Colt was so excited to tell his Dad he'd seen a mermaid. Who knew they were real? He didn't know if anyone else knew it, but he sure did. He was sure his Dad must know something about them. But, had he ever seen one? He'd find out soon.

lCN1noG.png
    iEjmyDR.png
    "Hey Dad."
    "Hey Son. Did you have a good ride? Sit with me?"
    "Yeah, I did. I went for a jog too."

eL72DtT.png
    "Everything okay? Anything you want to talk about? You seemed a bit tense when you left."
    "I'm okay. I was just upset about...about...something someone told me. I really don't want to talk about it right now though."
    "Was it a girl?"
    "Yeah...she...well, she told me she was-"

B18ZpX7.png
    "You didn't get a girl pregnant did you?"
    "NO! No way! I can't believe you said that. She said she wasn't interested in me. That's all."

srrGe1q.png
    "Well that's a relief! Whew! I told your Mom that couldn't be it. But I had to ask."
    "Mom thought...her too? Unbelievable. No, 100% no. I can't get a girl to talk to me let alone let me touch her."

Pb78Mx9.png
    "The girl today was just another that shot me down. They all do around here since I stumble over my words and sound like a fool. I get so nervous around them, they're so pretty and smell so good. I don't know what to say, so I end up saying something dumb and they roll their eyes, laugh at me and walk away. Ugh!"

QkNtPwJ.png
    "Would you like some help on how to talk to them? Some advice? I used to be quite the stud back in my day."
    "Sure, I'll take any advice I can get. I'm listening."

o7guJrG.png
    "That reminds me, there's something else we should talk about. I meant to a long time ago, but hadn't found the right moment. I think this is it."
    "What's that?"

nHBIKTQ.png
    BPC2feT.png

xzd7Ivu.png
    "...and then, if she wants you and it feels right, you put your-"
    "DAD! Stop!"

ZcSgEbc.png
    "Hehehe..."
    "You're laughing?"
    "Don't say another word, I already know all about...that. I've known for a long time, since I was 10."

NRWQCZq.png
    "Oh, okay then. I'm not surprised. I was much younger than you the first time I woo-hoo'ed with a girl."
    "Woo Hoo? You're so funny Dad. But no, I haven't 'woo hoo'ed' or even kissed a girl yet. But I know what to do, believe me. I just need help on how to talk to them or I'll never get anywhere."
    "Fair enough. I can help with that."

DTtnwT6.png
    "Cool, I need to finish my homework right now though. Can we discuss it tomorrow some time?"
    "Whenever you're ready, just let me know."
    "Thanks Dad."
    "No problem...I think I'll try to finish this sweater."

DSbL98x.png
    (He'll be alright. He's a good kid. He kind of reminds me of myself before Lance introduced me to Miss Angel Delight. Oh boy could she teach him a thing or two.)
    CALE!
    (Tsk, come on Watcher, you know I'd never, ever even think about taking Colt to a place like that. He was a disgusting, deviant man to take a 12 year old there. I know better than that now, I like to think I'm a good Dad, unlike him.)
    I know, you are a good Dad.

YDjxUzn.png
    Father and Son sat in companionable silence as they worked until Colt finished and went inside. Cale just kept knitting and knitting and...

gyzNzbV.png
    It had been awhile since Colt painted anything. He wasn't tired so went out on the balcony with a fresh canvas. He'd forgotten all about telling his Dad about the mermaid after their talk.
    (I'll tell him tomorrow.)
    Colt tried to paint the mermaid from memory, but all he could remember was her beautiful blue, green, teal tail and blond hair. What he'd painted was more of a generic mermaid than the real thing. Colt shrugged and went to his room with a yawn, leaving the unfinished painting on the easel.

h3zmr3v.png
    When he walked in his room, he saw it.
    "Of course!" He whispered.
    Colt was sure his Dad would believe him, had probably seen one himself. But the guys at school would maybe laugh and tease him unless he had proof.
    (If they want proof, I know how to get it now.)

1sslXkK.png
    (If I ever get to see her again, I'll be ready.)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited December 2022
    *Updated my December 15th post above! I apologize for it, but it's getting late and I need to get some rest. I'll post comments/replies later today. I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    December 16th: A Saturday spent with family

vp6hfrP.png
    Pax started the day with some fishing...

fwfG1Dh.png

Then we called together our family club and went swimming in the river.

Kvv4rgn.png
    aczehps.png

In the afternoon we returned to town to attend the next Finchwick fair and llama contest.

5yutBox.png

I entered some wool and then set Kuzco up in one of the stalls.

voMMkud.png

Any other llama's going to have a hard time throwing off this guy's groove!

Nd4o1NC.png

That's when I noticed Arielle was also entering wool into the competition.

vpGdGEV.png

I went over and complimented her entry, telling her it was probably going to beat the pants off my wool. I mean, her's was red and mine was merely beige.

LLk3URc.png

I also had a teddy bear I'd knitted for her earlier, so I took this opportunity to gift it to her.

noZelUv.png

By now another white llama had been entered, so I went over to get a good look at the competition.

Oh boy, it was a kid. Now I was going to feel bad if I won either competition. I introduced myself and wished him luck, complementing him on his entry.

QbBu2Dm.png

To bide my time while waiting for the fair to end, I went and ran a few errands for some town residents. Kim Goldbloom wanted some white llama wool, and of course all I had was beige.

I side eyed the white wool that had been entered into the contest, and with a subtle wave of my hand I copypasto'd it a couple times and happily delivered the wool she'd requested.

dOqYlN7.png

Ah, magic can be so handy.

As evening settled in, we gathered near the wool pedestals to wait for the results.

XuBT4Jb.png

Yes! I won the llama contest and Arielle won the wool contest!

VQ1c2iS.png

Better luck next time to the llama kid.

I hugged Arielle in congratulations before we all headed home for the night.

BYS7t6t.png

I'd received a llamacorn costume as part of my prize, so after returning Kuzco to his shed of course I had to try it on him.

KHZABJQ.png

He looks amazing!
    @Ellupelluellu
    You'll see her again in today's update, and probably a lot more this month. I think she's beautiful too, but I'm a bit biased since I made her. hehe She was originally my Tartosa test Sim when the pack came out. But just to test the world, not the wedding stuff. She made and sold wedding bouquets and cakes. Oh yea, we all thought Melody and Malcom were never going to do it so thanks for showing Jon and Oona having their fun. :D I love these two as a couple so much! <3
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 16: "Interlude..."

0CeD2X8.png

Notes

Today's daily post pic will be the only update. Sorry! :|
    December 17th: Working on those knittables

M0Q58vu.png
    Not a lot happened today. I'm trying to get 5 legendary knittables, and it's taking awhile now even thought they were the only thing Adam was pumping out when I needed excellent knittables... Sigh. Two more to go

Qbuj4WD.png
    In6d8d9.png
    vw8oNfs.png
    11gssDJ.png
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 17: "We all have things we keep hidden sometimes, keeping secrets is how you survive..."

H3bWPAg.png

Notes
    IWSXyC4.png
    The next morning, Cale was still hard at work in the same spot he'd been all day and night yesterday. He was determined to finish his latest project, a gift he intended to give Marley on their wedding day. Marley too continued writing her song for Cale.

Colt woke up bright and early to make a call, had a shower and then headed downstairs and outside. As he walked across the back deck toward the ladder, he called out to his Dad.

"Hey Dad, headed out."
    "Okay, have a great day at school."

OqUmXZm.png
    (That was too easy.)

What Cale didn't know was Colt had called in sick to school. He had other plans for the day.

mlcmx44.png
    He was determined to get a photo of the mermaid to show his friends. It was a longshot, she was probably long gone by now. But, maybe he'd get lucky.

RCyvyyW.png
    Colt unloaded his camera and tripod from the storage compartment under the Aqua Zip's seat and set them up on a public beach a short distance from the cove. He didn't bother to try hiding, which maybe was a mistake. But, lots of people took photos around the islands. He could be just another tourist trying to capture some memories to take home.

If he tried to hide in the bushes, it would probably look suspicious. He wasn't prepared to tell anyone why he was hiding. They'd all find out soon enough if he was able to succeed in his mission.

He took a couple test shots to make adjustments.

o6WWjme.png
    The first one seemed to be way too bright.

G658Cno.png
    The second one was much better. Not the best composition, but he could work on that.

(Okay, I'm ready. Come on Beautiful, show yourself.)

G3VkTzm.png
    Colt spent the entire day standing and staring into the cove. If anyone came near, he'd pretend to take a few shots until they walked by out of sight. About the time he was supposed to be home from school, Colt sent a text to his Dad that said he had something to do after school was closed and wouldn't be home for a couple hours. Thankfully his Dad trusted him without question. Normally Colt would volunteer what he was up to, but not this time.

(So now you're lying to your Dad.)
    (I didn't lie, I am doing something after school is closed.)
    (What if he asks you how school went when you get home?)
    (I'll tell him the truth. I won't lie to my Dad, ever.)

yKty9v4.png
    With the sun rapidly setting, Colt packed up the camera and tripod in disappointment. Perhaps the mermaid had seen him watching her and was avoiding the cove now. If he hurried, he could check out a couple other areas around the islands before going home.

(I should go ask whoever lives over there if they've seen her.)
    (What makes you think they'll tell you?)
    (I don't know if they will, but it's worth a shot.)

SjGf8jS.png
    nrculQI.png
    He heard someone approaching the door after he'd knocked a couple times, but he wasn't nearly prepared for who came into view a moment later.

N7QzhIC.png
    A gorgeous blond with the most beautiful blue eyes he'd ever seen in his life smiled at him, but didn't open the door. She didn't look much older than himself, but he figured she had to be to afford a place like this right on the beach. Real estate in Sulani went for premium prices. Whatever she did for a living must pay her very well.

(I bet she's a model.)
    "Hello, can I help you?" She said in a lovely lilted voice through the door's open wooden slats.

1RFYhDQ.png
    He stared at her a moment, muted by her beauty, until she tilted her head in question and he realized what he was doing. The bane of his current existence kicked in and Colt finally lowered his eyes in shyness.

"H-H-Hi, I'm Dolt, NO, I'm Colt!
    (Dolt...kill me now.)
    "Sorry to bother you, don't want to bother you, tell me if I'm bothering you and I'll go away. I...I...I just wanted to ask you something. You don't have to yell at me, I mean TELL me...if, uh, if you don't want to. M-maybe I should just...go."
    (Gah! Just shut up and let her talk idiot!)
    (Or run away.)

XPr31Hz.png
    "You're not bothering me Colt, don't go. I won't yell at you, I promise. I'm Donna by the way. What did you want to ask me?"
    (I bet he's the one you saw yesterday out by the pathway.)
    (Please, please, don't ask me if I'm a mermaid.)

HxGzfxE.png
    "Oh no, I...I didn't think you'd really yell at me. I just get all nervous around gir..."
    (Don't tell her that!)
    (What am I supposed to say, I get nervous around what? Giraffes? Gorillas? No! That's insulting and makes no sense. She's not a gorilla. I AM a dolt.)
    (RUN!)
    (He's just a kid. A very nervous one. Harmless. It's kind of cute how shy he is. )
    "Nevermind, I...well, I..."
    (Come on man, don't be so lame, just say it, SAY IT!)

Colt took a deep breath and said, "I just wondered if you'd maybe seen something weird in the cove in front of your house. Anything unusual, like a mer- I mean like a really big...uh, uh... fish? Not like a whale or anything, more like...like the size of a person."
    (Yup, I thought so. He saw me.)
    "Not really, just a lot of the usual fish around here. And a dolphin. Maybe that's what you saw? There's one that hangs around here. I feed her sometimes."
    (I've never seen a tail like that on a dolphin.)
    (You were far away, maybe a trick of the lighting? Or a mirage on the water from the sun?)
    "Oh, okay, that's probably not what I saw, I mean it probably wasn't, I mean probably WAS what I saw. Yeah, it was a dolphin. I gotta go. Uh, um...thanks. Bye!"
    (But it was green and blue! Dolphins are gray.)
    "You're welcome Colt, glad I could help. Bye." Donna called softly as she watched Colt hurry away, reverting to his ability to speed run without realizing it.

1VtBv0a.png
    (Well, well, I'm not the only one with a secret.)
    (How do you know it's a secret?)
    (He didn't tell me he was a vampire.)
    (So? Do you advertise you're a mermaid?)
    (No, good point. I wouldn't lie if he asked me though...once I get to know him. He seems like a decent kid.)
    (What makes you think he'll come back?)
    (They always do.)

N9cuCw4.png
    Colt couldn't help glancing at Donna's house as he slowly walked away toward where he'd left the Aqua Zip. He stopped, watching her when he saw Donna walk outside to her deck and down the boat landing.

RUpZEqK.png
    Donna did a swan dive into the ocean disappearing underwater for a moment.
    (She's a Goddess.)
    (Way out of your league.)
    (I know.)
    (And too old.)
    (I know.)
    (Not like you'd ever have the guts to talk to her again.)
    (I KNOW! Get out of my head!)
    (I am your head.)

kQbR0yY.png
    Colt's eyes widened when he saw the mermaid he sought instead of Donna emerge from the water.

ml5TOrW.png
    (HOLY *BEEP* SHE'S THE MERMAID!)

cVFZl6v.png
    Colt was breathing so hard in stunned disbelief, he began to hyperventilate at the vision before him. He watched until she disappeared around a rock formation far away. At which point he dropped to the ground and sat cross legged trying to calm himself.

(Unbelievable. I get the chance to make friends with a mermaid and I blow it. Just like I always do. I'm pathetic.)

KPB6n38.png
    (Dangit! I didn't get her picture. Why did I put the camera away? Ugh!)

RIQkfCp.png
    (I could come back tomorrow, maybe?)
    (Yesss! I could! Now that I know for sure, I'll just hide nearby and snap a few pics. Easy Peasy!)
    (The guys are gonna love this!)

nHwL75w.png
    (Are you hearing yourself?)
    (What am I thinking? I'm not a stalker!)
    (You're not? Could've fooled me.)
    (SHUT UP! I'm NOT! Well...)

arM9zgU.png
    (Not anymore...)
    (Are you going to tell anyone?)
    (No.)
    (Not even your Dad?)
    (Well...no, not yet anyway.)
    (What about the guys?)

Colt stood up, brushed himself off and ran toward where he'd left the Aqua Zip.

(Well?)

WW81Y2R.png
    (They can find their own mermaid.)

I apologize for not making it back to update yesterday's post. I had a bit of writer's block so the story was slow going. I ended up just going to bed. Anyway, yesterday's daily post pic will be the only update for the day. I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    December 18th: Lord of the Knits

Today's Accomplishments:
    Lord of the Knits - Complete
    - Knit 5 Legendary knits

Bestselling Author
    - Write for an hour while inspired

0wnNtKK.png
    zQEB88U.png
    39Qlypb.png
    hp0PVI2.png
    Hh297lb.png
    w9AFga3.png
    hTe1tth.png
    December - Day 18: "The moon means everything to the stars. I want to be that moon to you..."

kKpcusu.png

Notes

We've been out all day celebrating my Grandson's 5th birthday. I haven't played for today yet, but here's the daily post pic. Hopefully I'll be back to update story mode. However, I might just go to bed soon since I'm pretty wiped out. Anyway, I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    December 19th: Experimenting with obsidian eggs

Today's Accomplishments:
    Bestselling Author
    - Write 2 books
    - Write for 15 hours

b6vDqVm.png
    Writing a romance book.

rKlw490.png

Getting in some last snuggles with Kitty (she has two more sim days :( ).

uNWxIZd.png

Giving Kuzco a spicy treat.

uJnLYlf.png

Lookin' good!

i0DDQfk.png

Kuzco being a drama llama and refusing to be sheared (can't blame him, red is his color).

vNftQvw.png

Finally consenting after a hug.

6h1rQAn.png

Cooking up some obsidian eggs.

vZcXMfO.png

Are my eyes glowing?

IX8yYC4.png

Gotta test out my new Evil Glare on a random sim...

hwhiE3h.png

Oops, I think I made her angry.

Pinf48H.png

I guess I'll just sell those eggs in the future.
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 19: "Waterfall love..."

jFU9ZlH.png

Notes

I was busy doing some set-up and planning in the background for a very near future post today. Therefore, the daily post pic will be my update. I hope y'all understand and had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,863 Member

Im late as I started this late, with Oona. and otherwise not all went how I planned to.
    so, I had a chat with Karababy, and as my holidays are super busy, after this mainly bob update, I will wrap up Oona and Sean
    But there will be a twist what includes Jon too, they will have Major roles in Bab's life. So everyone will be sick and tired of Oona next year too :P
    Also im keeping all sims from this year I downloaded, their stories in my game and apartments in biger roles at next year too. as I had time to show them so little.
    So, after this there will be one last update, and rest of the days I will spend finishing Melodys story too. Youre right @Karababy52 , I have to wake the girl up, in what ever reality that might be ;)

Oona Medicci , day 43
    hAcD5to.png
    When Bob kept loosing to a squirrel, often.
    Ot3K2ms.png
    RLgCqYH.png
    day started as any other day.. yes, big wonder she has not burned the place...
    RuILQkP.png
    plants ready for harvest, so I tried after watering to fertilize...
    NTxB0gc.png
    yep, after fertilizing harvest vanished (mod, dirt piles otherwise) so with that mod, all is great if i harvest first, then fertilize , way better!

then.. case Bob.... jeeez...
    hAcD5to.png
    he got beated 4 times.. really you still try????

TTR1F0k.png
    to vet we go...
    SpyOwFO.png
    Bea and poor Maeby were there too..

8YYFf0R.png
    wnkwmmh.png
    Bob was not so happy with Docs appearence.. eyeballring, too bright makeup?????

v7WWy9I.png
    When the bright makeup doc, his doc, started to guessing, it was too much
    "WUFF!Thats it, me is gonna die on this table!!"

But he did not.. all well and after 750 simoleon bill both were back home...
    O012Bl0.png
    Oona:" Now , Bob, stay out of trouble!"
    Bob "wuff... " on his way to bushes...

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited December 2022
    December 20th: Pax and Cora

JuWWubw.png
    So I spent most of my day writing...

dijcQOI.png

and taking selfies with my ribbons.

Ilotal9.png

I may have also had some more of those obsidian eggs.

5mS2iWo.png

When Pax returned home from school Cora was at his side.

roroSsT.png

I was outside checking on my garden at the time, and watched fondly as my little boy confidently talked and flirted with her.

NtDg3BF.png

But it didn't last for long, because soon they were sparring and showing off their powers.

QPJDVcE.png
    Nbv4gOm.png
    xnGpyVQ.png
    nndDBKE.png
    8FTVvWe.png

Ahh, how flirting has changed since I was a kid.

le8CfzY.png

They then took off down the hill to be alone, and I couldn't help but feel a little worried.

I subtly followed them down to see where they were headed, and watched as they cozied up on the bench by the falls.

VjyqMiR.png

They sat and chatted for awhile, doing a bit of flirting, before jumping up and sprinting back up the hill.

kOvEtqJ.png

They passed me by without seeing me, so I decided to leave them alone and instead check out the large patch of mushrooms growing nearby.

lD90x69.png

I do love me some mushrooms.

When I returned home, Cora had already left for the night and Pax was up in his room. Andy had stopped by, but before we could even say hello a fire broke out near the fireplace.

Kaori was amazing and had it out in less than a minute!

FHUaj5c.png

All the excitement lured Pax downstairs, and I noticed he'd changed up his look a bit.

AkOOWeK.png

He'd ditched his plain sunglasses and gone back to his purple ones, taken off the beanie to reveal slightly longer hair, and was wearing a nicer shirt. I also noticed a little stubble around his chin and some skull studs in his ears.

Wow, he really was growing up!

Kaori complemented him on his new look and pulled him into a hug.

kX3yCK0.png

When Pax found out Andy had stopped by, he asked the older vampire for a few lessons and Andy happily obliged.

nvOl3Ce.png

As for me, I grabbed some leftovers and headed up to bed.

uIY1ixI.png

You got to love multitasking!
    December - Day 20: "As the morning steals upon the night, melting the darkness..."

mj1LfJ0.png

Notes

I might update this with some story mode, it depends on how much I get done in the background. However, it will most likely be just the daily post pic again. Cale is just working on his Lord of the Knits aspiration, as is Marley along with writing songs They're also continuing wedding plans. Colt has some life changing events coming up as well. I think y'all can guess what or should I say who that involves. He needs to age up first though. :)

Just a heads-up for tomorrow through Christmas, I might be doing only a daily post pic those days as well. In addition to preparations for Christmas, we have a Winter Storm Watch at the moment, which forecasters seem confident will be updated to a Blizzard Warning. We're being cautious just in case and have been busy with preparations for that as well, including fortifying our feral cats home. Don't want our kitties to freeze! Anyway, cross your fingers it misses us or isn't as terrible as predictions insist it will be At the very least, I hope we don't lose power, again. o.O

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope everyone had a great day/night! <3
    @Elluellupellu

Totally understand about being busy during the holidays, as you know. :) Excited to read Oona and Sean's wrap-up involving a twist with Jon! Fantastic they'll have major roles next year with Babs, so excited for next year to see how all that plays out. Love how you plan to use all Sims from this year in some way too. Thank you! <3

SUPER excited Melody will finally wake up and we can all find out how it all happened. \o/ <3
    Oh man, Bob! Stay out of the bushes! He can't help it though, it's instinct. hehe Plus, probably mega fun for the cutie.

Uh oh, looks like Oona might want to leave the cooking to Jon. hehe Gah! Frustrating isn't it? I've had that happen too many times to count in the past. At least they seem to work as intended if you harvest first.

Is that dog's name Rudolph by chance? hehe Poor thing. Awww, Bob! He is so dang cute! I love him! <3 Sheesh! Good thing that 'vet' guessed right and Bob didn't die. hehe

HAHA Loved the last screenshot with her convo with Bob. Yep, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was going to race back to that bush! He can't resist! Maybe put it in household inventory? Just an idea... ;)
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Hello everyone - I've been quietly reading through your stories (not quite finished yet) but missed out on joining you for all of 2022. I do enjoy seeing my sim Aldo pop up from time to time though. After my mom got so sick and then died in real life earlier this spring, I really lost interest in pretty much everything. It's been a rough time but I'm looking forward to a new year and not sure if I will make an attempt or not but am considering it for 2023. Anyway, congratulations to all of you who have been continuing on and finishing up this year's challenge.

I'm off to go back a few months and start catching up with you. Thanks for keeping these stories going all year!
    December 21st: A day of sadness

Eo3mgyh.png
    Kitty and Kipper both passed at the same time today. They will be missed.

rQ3AdgS.png
    B65zFka.png
    RsfEioE.png
    F5Gwk03.png
    GQHS5RS.png
    vAibWPF.png
    W9q4v2Y.png
    Mad0TMK.png
    0CKM80Q.png
    December - Day 21: "Peace, love and pineapples..."

tLZoA4B.png

Notes

Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Llandros2012

Thank you so much for reading our stories! :) My condolences about your Mom, very sad to hear about her passing. I hope the new year brings the light back into your life and you can begin to find something that brings you joy again. I won't be doing the challenge myself next year, but I will still be active in the thread and reading stories/commenting, etc. However, I know of several who will be doing the challenge in 2023 who would welcome having you join them if you decide it's something you'd like to do. :)

Thank you also for the Congrats to those of us finishing up this year! It's been an extremely fun year. <3
    December 22nd: Meetings and Partings

lFcCpHu.png
    Had Adam adopt another two cats, Raja a striped cat he met while jogging and Cleo a black cat who he'd befriended earlier and who I've wanted to adopt ever since I saw those big yellow eyes. Adam just needs to feel the love with these two and play with the ghosts of Kitty and Kipper and he'll finally be done with Friend of the Animals (if their ghosts ever decide to grace us with their presence). I can see why some people choose to skip this aspiration, it's got to be one of the most challenging ones in the whole game.

rDx3aUD.png
    zsQ1nOf.png
    CrDXISf.png
    27pwvZ7.png
    VFc1ZoA.png

This one made me laugh

OYa7iB6.png
    0psIdY3.png

You got to love those eyes

fTHhOSH.png
    58lpMyi.png
    lWN8D8d.png
    bUmnFYF.png
    7y5zlei.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    (Another busy month for me, I guess. But I have been working on my 2023 1M, 1W, 1Y Challenge slightly. Again, it's no storytelling like my 2022 one is. I am not giving up on this one. It will conclude. But might take longer than I expected.)

December 11th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Ha, ha. Did Adam and Kaori woohoo in the llama barn?

@Karababy52
    "Aww, my cup's empty. How'd that happen?" :joy::joy: Marley did say everybody loved the kava. This includes herself. Aww, no kava for Colt, so no video games for Marley. I'm sure eventually Colt will learn a few tricks of his own to beat his dad legitimately and then learn the cool codes from Cale. What did Marley end up knitting?

December 12th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Cute that the bunny keeps bringing Adam gifts. And the llama...it turned blue?! Nice to see Pax is out stylin'

@Karababy52
    That would be cool if the seagull feather could be collected. Oh, well. I would assume anything in the inventory of the Sim being played can gift. So, even a plate of food would count? Did you end up trying it? Congrats to Cale for finishing his last wanted Aspiration. Now it's just casually working on other stuff until the end of the year.

December 13th Comments:

@lilypadmeulin
    Yay. Glad you were able to get the High School Years pack on sale!

@RememberJoy
    knit, knit, knit. Fun seeing all the fun things Adam has been creating!

@Karababy52
    Oh, nice daily image of a mermaid. Did you place her there or is she a game generated mermaid you just happened to see?

December 14th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Cool selfie with the infamous snail. My favorite image was Adam viewing the waterfalls. Beautiful scenery. And more bunnies!

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww, looks like something spooked the kitty or something got its interest stating into the bush/plants.
    Oona looks nice painted in all sorts of color. :lol: Bob heard some noises in the shower and was curious. I bet he heard the same noises in the bedroom, too. :joy:

@Karababy52
    I like that daily image. Especially with the plane flying over Sulani in the top corner.

December 15th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Pax looks like he is not liking how to knit.

@Karababy52
    Ha, ha. Cale wants to share the birds and the bees talk with Colt. Hmm, I'm thinking maybe it's just not any girl that is going to end up catching Colt's heart, but a mermaid.

December 16th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Congrats to Adam on best looking llama. Cute prize for it. No shocker Arielle won the wool contest. Must have been cool to have a red llama to have the wool like that. Wasn't Adam's blue at one point, though? Or maybe it was just the outdoors shading.

@Karababy52
    Aww, too bad the sun wasn't in the arch. That would have been neat to see.

December 17th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Adam does look content in the daily image of knitting. And cute little bird friend he made. And also, his little chickie

@Karababy52
    The vampire and mermaid meet up. How sweet. But they don't share their secrets. Poor Dolt...err...Colt. :joy: Poor kid. "Better have that talk with your dad, Colt!" Interesting Donna knows what Colt is, but not vice versa. Luckily, he found out a bit later after he left.

December 18th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Hopefully Adam writes about all his adventures like D.J. has been doing in mine. He'd have a lot to write about.

@Karababy52
    Another beautiful outdoors shot. I always love the sunrises and sunsets in the game.

December 19th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Oh, that's how Arielle got her red wool. She gave her llama a spicy treat. Neat. Interesting eggs. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Aww, what a sweet daily image of Cale and Marley in front of the waterfall. Would be even more sweet if we could have them like that in or behind the waterfall.

December 20th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Can you link me to Oona again? I'd like to put her in Dante Morningstar's gameplay.

Gotta love Bob in the daily image. He looks like a star even if he did lose to a squirrel. Oh, it was because he is sick. Poor doggo. Glad he was able to go to the vet and get better.

@RememberJoy
    Congrats to Pax winning the spar. I bet Cora thought that was hot. :lol: I wonder if talking to Cora influenced Pax on his new look. And poor Adam so tired, he couldn't finish his anytime-of-the-day breakfast.

@Karababy52
    Another wonderful daily image of outdoors. And love the scenery with the palm trees.

We are in Winter Storm Warning and Watch here in Minnesota. 30-40 mph winds and a windchill of -20. It snowed all day yesterday. About 7 inches in total. So, tonight and all day tomorrow there is going to be a whiteout with 0 visibility. I took today and tomorrow off from work cause of it. Stay warm and safe where you are!

December 21th Comments:

@Llandros2012
    My condolences, friend. Hope you are healing and know your mom is looking down on you. :heart: Good to see you are slowly working your way back into doing things you enjoyed, such as at least reading Sims Stories. I enjoy seeing Aldo in my gameplay. I'm considering putting the 2022 Challenge Sims into my 2023 gameplay as well. So, if you end up following that thread (and hopefully wanting to participate), you could see more of Aldo Holloway!

@RememberJoy
    Aww, poor Kitty and Kipper. They will be missed. I know Adam, Kaori, and Pax will keep them in their memories.

@Karababy52
    Not sure if this will just be your daily image since Dec 22 is almost coming to a close. If not, I'll revisit it with more comments. Glad to see Cale and Marley are really enjoying themselves on Sulani. Can't wait for the wedding. What a great way to close the year and story. A big ol' happy wedding bash! Not sure that is your plans, but something I wouldn't mind seeing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top