Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store World Mail Boxes ... solved :)

DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
Hello.

It seems nobody in the build section knows what I'm talking about. Sunlit Tides has a bamboo sticks type mail box on some of the lots. Aurora Heights has a tall, metal, arched top mail box. Monte Vista has a stacker stone mail box. Roaring Heights has a wide kind of car ornament type one. Lucky Palms has it's own, can't remember the type. Ok?

So how do I access those, while I own and have installed those worlds, through build and buy, to swap out the plain mailbox on other lots? What about after a sim has started living on it? The only way I've been able to have my sims have one so far, is to move into a vacant or pre-built lot that already has one, which counts out some of the better located or sized lots. Certainly, none of the lots in the sim bin have a fancy mail box, and if I plonk any of those down, their plain mail box prevails forvermore on that lot. These are paid-for worlds from the Store who's content I should be able to access all of besides in that difficult and limited way.

Does anyone know how to access the fancy mail boxes that come with Store worlds? I think actually there might be fancy one's for some of the expansion packs, dunno, definitely the store one's.
I remember you from university, I still have your story.
Post edited by DivinylsFan on

Comments