Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 12 Days of Simsmas - 2022 Edition

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
Sul sul, all!

Today we're announcing the 2022 edition of the 12 Days of Simsmas! This year we're going bigger than ever by including our sister site, Answers HQ as well. Well what's new? For starters, we've added a build off contest with a Sims 4 DLC and a Maxis Gallery Curation prize to really spice things up :) Interested? Check the official rules here and start building! Contest closes on December 30th, 2022 at 11:59pm PT.

I can't wait to share all we've got to show over the next 12 days, make sure to check back here each day at 10am CT for a new activity!

Time to swap out those avatars for your Simsmassy best, make a hot cocoa, and click below for today's activity:

12 Days of Simsmas - 2022 Edition
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited December 2022
    Clement Frost is ready.

onjc8dP.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Yay I have been waiting for this wonderful day to arrive, and it arrived on my 25th wedding anniversary :) Have to load my game and get a family ready for the fun we are all going to have <3 I already have my Christmassy avatar ;)

9RE2dtF.jpg
  • Options
    Luna15 wrote: »
    Your avi is so cute! I love how festive you've made it. Looks adorable. Congrats on your wedding anniversary! 🙂

aww thank you <3

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited December 2022
    Yaay Simsmas time!
    I'm having last Simsmas avatar for now but we'll see if i have time to Simsmas a little this year too :blush:

then again I wonder which household to spend simsmas with this year because i actually don't have any household ready hmm maybe I'll have to scheme something
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    My eldest sim daughter, Juliette.

1Ofbu9z.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    IhHJBB0.jpg

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Almost ready for xmas! Thanks for the 2022 Edition @EA_Cade o:)

skd60I6.png
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Switched mine out a few days ago.
    U3HGG9y.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Just love the 12 days of Simsmas

KLAoZSo.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    My sim dressed up in her best Christmassy outfit and even took a little photoshoot in the snow to find a suitable picture

cP0JaN2.png
    65BOpki.png

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Here is my avvy pic blown up.

This is my Legacy group of kids on a trip to Mount Komo (With Pose Player)
    Happy Simsmas!
    51846149287_2b00a57637_k.jpg
  • Options
    MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    She's due any day now.
    52577036554_dcb493d457_k.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

🎵 Do you hear what I hear? 🎵
    🎵 (Do you hear what i hear?!)🎵

WolfBoi.jpg

🎵 Said the night wind to the little... lamb... 🎵

• Options
    Lixy_170Lixy_170 Posts: 94 Member
    So nice! Thanks for sharing! :) <3
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited December 2022
    QBmyao3.png
    Get your cats ready for Christmas in their new living room with Cat space above the furniture!

Thanks for hosting another 12 days of Simsmas @EA_Cade! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    MsDSweets wrote: »
    She's due any day now.
    52577036554_dcb493d457_k.jpg

Congrats to her! Lovely picture ^^

Thank you. Happy Simming.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @EA_Cade and @EA_Solaire for all our Challenges <3 Happy simming and happy new year :)

• Options
    EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,397 EA Community Manager
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Thank you so much @EA_Cade and @EA_Solaire for all our Challenges <3 Happy simming and happy new year :)

You're so welcome, we had a blast putting these together for you all 💚

Happy Simming, hope you all have a wonderful New Year's, and can't wait to bring you even more fun for next year's Simsmas!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Your avi is so cute! I love how festive you've made it. Looks adorable. Congrats on your wedding anniversary! 🙂

aww thank you <3

Congratulations, Newlyweds. ;) I can say that because we're approaching out 49th anniversary.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Sul sul,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who participated in the 2022 edition of the 12 Days of Simsmas, @EA_Solaire and I spent many an hour putting this together and trying to pick fun challenges the community would enjoy participating in (and I shoehorned Greg and Callia into as many as she would allow me to).

We truly could not do what we do here without such a wonderful and passionate community such as yourselves. Thank you for allowing me to spend my days here with you all <3.

Thank you again, I hope your 2023 is full of EPs, GPs and Greggys.

🐺
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options

aww thank you <3

Congratulations, Newlyweds. ;) I can say that because we're approaching out 49th anniversary.

Thank you :) and Wow super congrats on your approaching 49th anniversary <3
  • Options
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Sul sul,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who participated in the 2022 edition of the 12 Days of Simsmas, @EA_Solaire and I spent many an hour putting this together and trying to pick fun challenges the community would enjoy participating in (and I shoehorned Greg and Callia into as many as she would allow me to).

We truly could not do what we do here without such a wonderful and passionate community such as yourselves. Thank you for allowing me to spend my days here with you all <3.

Thank you again, I hope your 2023 is full of EPs, GPs and Greggys.

🐺

It was a huge pleasure and you have no idea how perfect the timing for it was, to keep my head busy this time. You guys are the best and I can not wait for the next one <3