The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for players who play spellcasters

Does everyone still get phone calls to duel at the magic realm? It has been a long time since any of my sim spellcasters have gotten a call to duel.
In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    On occasion. For me it usually happens right after a sim has either gained a level or made some serious progress.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Yes, I still got them at times. My spellcaster is now at max level with all perks so not sure if she'll still get them.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    Yes, it has happened to me some times. Almost always declined.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Well then that cinches it, it must be a mod blocking or interfering. Thanks for the responses! <3
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    yeah i had quite many playing Goth family
    although i think its more likely to get these calls if your sim knows multiple other spellcasters or has been improving their magical abilities lately
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    Now that you mention it, I haven't had one of those calls for a long time.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,818 Member
    I get them frequently. My sim and her husband are both Spellcasters. I'll sometimes move him and other family members into his parent's home if I just want to concentrate on her goals. He's always calling and asking her to duel.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    @Simmingal, you have brought up an interesting point. Maybe I need to spend more time with my sim in the Magic Realm...thanks.

@blueybluesky, aha, someone else has this problem too. Not that it's a good thing we both have problems, but I'm hoping against hope it's not a mod. :#

@simgirl1010, I'm jealous, lol.