Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday Gratitude!

mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
What good stuff has the Sims game, and this forum, brought to you this year?

I would like to share gratitude for:

A game that is a fun hobby in my life. I'm lucky to be able to be creative and playful at work, but I still need some sort of fun outlet that isn't work-related, doesn't come with any sense of obligation, doesn't require me to purchase expensive gear, can be played with no DLC or with a lot of DLC as I wish, is only as project-oriented as I want it to be at the time, and isn't competitive or full of violent imagery. TS4 is a lot of fun.

A game that is based on the idea that everyone has their own needs and wishes and goals, and encourages the ability to see multiple perspectives, which may be what's needed most to move forward in our world these days.

A forum where people can share their make-believe worlds with each other, help each other with game issues, and generally enjoy each other

Careful moderation and no ads, which makes this place different from other social media platforms where things can get toxic or ad-oriented pretty fast

All of you helpful question-answerers, creative storytellers, and people who just want to share positive energy with their fellow gamers!

Thank you and happy holidays!

(I know I'll be spending some of that time playing)

Happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas, and happy Three Kings Day from mightysprite and minisprite
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments