Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Do You Think Project Rene Will Be Released?

2...Next

Comments

• JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I think 3-4 years time. And it will be called the Sims 5.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Was tempted to reply 'other' for whenever they feel like it but went with a date. The project seems too ambitious to release any sooner. Unless they go for a rerun of the TS 4 fiasco. Another possible factor is how much of the severe drop in TS 4 DLC is due to staff being transferred to work on preliminary aspects of 5. TS 4 has been 'back burner' for a while now so it makes sense to put people onto new projects. They could be 2 years into the project for all we know.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Other
    Late 2026 and as early as 3000 is my way of thinking
    Reason saying this is that I want "Project Rene" be the best of all the Sims games and want pets, seasons, an occult in base game, along with CAW, colour wheel and baby, toddler, child, teen, YA, adult, elder in base, we can visit the whole world no shells except for us to decorate, cars and other modes of transport be a pack later on but their should be taxis or buses in base and please no glitches. I also want one of the 2 or 3 worlds that come with base game be similar to Newcrest so we can create that world into any world we want from out of a fairytale to a scifi world in the future. At least 50+ traits, aspirations, 10 careers and activities for our sims. This will take time and would rather wait to make sure there are no glitches, bugs etc then them rushing to get the game out before then.
  • sunnycakessunnycakes Posts: 75 Member
    I definitely don't want the pack to be rushed. The previews look very unfinished so I think it will release in some 3 or 5 or so years.
    Be yourself; life is not about pleasing others, it's about pleasing yourself. Don't try to please others if it makes you uncomfortable. If others judge you for who you are, ignore them. If what you do makes you happy, continue.
  • cholesterolcholesterol Posts: 21 Member
    2024-2025

I don‘t think that we‘ll have to wait for long. Sure they said they‘re very early in development but they already have build mechanics, a world and game music. Not 100% finished but enough to release a playtesting copy. They are not building their own game engine this time round so this should save them 2-3 years.