Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, yes. Everyone, send me your stuff if you haven't :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    RESULTS!

1. VUL [STARTING 50 WORD DESCRIPTION]
    This Sim is a senior but rocking her purple bettie bangs hair like a punk teen! Her defined brows are scowling triumphantically, her nose is short with big nosewings and she has a slight cleft. Her cocoa-brown lips are opened wide, while her eyes are closed.

2. ROSE [SIM PICTURE]
    5M4fBSx.png

4. ICEMAN [50 WORD DESCRIPTION]
    She is an older lady with dyed pink hair styled into a bob with matching eyebrows. She has a round egg-shaped head, a button nose, and green eyes with crow's feet. She has an open-mouth smile showing her teeth, wearing dark red lipstick. Her eye shadow is sparkly pink

4. CARO [SIM PICTURE]
    aAT3llp.png

5. COBBLERS [50 WORD DESCRIPTION]
    The lined forehead and bags under her eyes suggest old age. She smiles with deep burgundy lipstick. She is not afraid to express herself with bright pink hair and pink eyeshadow to match.
    She is neatly groomed and has a round face with vivid green eyes.

6. VUL [SIM PICTURE]
    kPc2H1i.png

7. ROSE [50 WORD DESCRIPTION]
    This senior sim has Medium brown skin. She has chin length, bright pink hair; Eyeshadow to match, but her thick white eyebrows do not. Her lipstick is a dark purple color. She has Dark green half-moon-shaped eyes. Her nose is skinny and rectangular on the bottom.

8. ICEMAN [SIM PICTURE]
    JXQc2yS.png

9. CARO [50 WORD DESCRIPTION]
    It's a female elder with dark skin and bright pink hair that is chopped off at her shoulders. She didn't dye her eyebrows though. Her almond shaped eyes are green and her nose is rather long and thin. She's wearing bright pink eyeshadow and dark red lipstick.

10. COBBLERS [FINAL SIM PICTURE]
    qwcG1VH.png

@M13Vulpecula @TheRoseHorse @KleineMuff @WhatCobblers
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    This was fun! The essence of the original description stayed mostly the same, but it warped in subtle ways

edited December 2022
    Cool. @icmnfrsh funny that both of us picked the same hair. Many thanks for organising.

@M13Vulpecula I like your description at the beginning. She sounds like she'd be a fun character to play.

Would have been interesting to see how the Sim would end up if we'd continued for longer. I enjoy seeing the transformations.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I agree with that last statement there Cobblers xD And thanks ;P

Sometimes it's the subtleties where the fun is had at yeah XD
    Banner.png
    Would have been interesting to see how the Sim would end up if we'd continued for longer. I enjoy seeing the transformations.

We could try the 2 truths 1 lie format again. Lots of mutations there :P

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    This was fun!

Thanks for hosting, Icey
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Got here a bit late, but that was fun fo look at and read!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited December 2022
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

We could try the 2 truths 1 lie format again. Lots of mutations there :P

I'm down for that 😀

edited December 2022
    I don't mind hosting again. So I can put you down

1. Caro
    2. Iceman
    3. Cobblers
    4. Vul
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

I'm up for 2 truths, 1 lie! 🙂
    Count me in 🦊
    Banner.png
    If it's just the 4 of us, we can do multiple passes :smiley:

Looks like it's just gonna be us. I'll get this started tomorrow

edited December 2022
    4 PLAYERS | 16 STEPS

1. COBBLERS [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

2. VUL [SIM PICTURE]

3. CARO [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

4. ICEMAN [SIM PICTURE]

5. VUL [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

6. CARO [SIM PICTURE]

7. ICEMAN [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

8. COBBLERS [SIM PICTURE]

9. CARO [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

10. VUL [SIM PICTURE]

11. COBBLERS [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

12. ICEMAN [SIM PICTURE]

13. VUL [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

14. COBBLERS [SIM PICTURE]

15. ICEMAN [2 TRUTHS 1 LIE]

16. CARO [SIM PICTURE]

@WhatCobblers @KleineMuff @M13Vulpecula The round has commenced!
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

I also have a suggestion for a new format: Create a child. The first person in the chain gives descriptions of two sims. The next person creates their genetic offspring (either through playing with genetics in CAS or from scratch.) The next person then describes the previous person's sim, AND makes an original description of another person, and so on

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I also have a suggestion for a new format: Create a child. The first person in the chain gives descriptions of two sims. The next person creates their genetic offspring (either through playing with genetics in CAS or from scratch.) The next person then describes the previous person's sim, AND makes an original description of another person, and so on

Oooh that's an interesting idea :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    So how would that work again, it doesn't come across to me.

Your idea of a child though made me think maybe someone makes a toddler, the next person describes the toddler, the next person takes that description and imagines how that toddler would look as a child and makes that child, the next person describes the child, the next one takes that description and makes a teen from it, then description, young adult, description, adult, description, elder, description, for a total of 12 turns.

A Life Stages Simsequence.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    It can just be an adult that resembles a mixture of the two descriptions

edited December 2022
    Hi, sorry for the delay in starting. I am on UK time, was working yesterday and have only just seen the rota!
    I will get on it today.

@icmnfrsh sorry, before I start am a bit confused about something: If I'm starting with 2 truths without a sim to base them on, how are they truths? I would surely be just sending three lies. Would it not make more sense to start with a sim?
    I don't mind either way, it just feels a bit confusing. I suppose I could base two truths on a sim in my game .
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on

Sent to Vul. (Decided to base the truths on an existing sim in my game, hope that's okay?).
    Sent the Sim to Caro on discordo
    Banner.png
    Sent statements to Icey

Hi, sorry for the delay in starting. I am on UK time, was working yesterday and have only just seen the rota!
    I will get on it today.

icmnfrsh sorry, before I start am a bit confused about something: If I'm starting with 2 truths without a sim to base them on, how are they truths? I would surely be just sending three lies. Would it not make more sense to start with a sim?
    I don't mind either way, it just feels a bit confusing. I suppose I could base two truths on a sim in my game .

Yeah, this has happened before. With 4 players, we need to start with 2 Truths 1 Lie so that we end with a Sim Picture. (I suppose I could've given someone an extra turn too)

In this case, any 3 statements will do, and it's up to the next player to decide which two to accept :smile: