Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swimming pool improvements for 2023

ยซ1

Swimming pool improvements for 2023 64 votes

Sliders
15%
crocobauraGoodywoodsimgirl1010catloverplayerNinja-Dan22ChadSims2EnkiSchmidtNeiaPerti23Redvelvette 10 votes
Diving boards (normal ones)
12%
Frn0731LeGardePourpreMartinvluthienrisingZiafarSeashoreLiviatelemwillKimmer 8 votes
Bar
3%
redrogue60cholesterol 2 votes
Interactions
10%
annaliese3983bienchencomicsforlifehoneywitchGlacierSnowNightwalkerArkanisEleri 7 votes
Toys
4%
Mariefoxprice83RememberJoyMeig 3 votes
Cleaning
6%
RenaO84plumboy23Mak27LIL_Lilly 4 votes
Curved edges
20%
Suceressg01denswanSimskristaLuckySimmer10DianesimsSERVERFRASimChiPlumbeebSimmingalLucaslovesgamesEllupelluellusunnycakesThornwillow 13 votes
Above ground pools customization
3%
SavorySageHarry2020 2 votes
Another
23%
MsMayashcrash19Missmagoo2CAPTAIN_NXR7garapoesChicklet453681WildIrishBansheemanicobsessiveZazzyKittynbrizgalAzukiMochiJustMeAlbArarineJALskip 15 votes

Comments

• JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    Another
    All of the above.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,107 Member
    Curved edges
    Mostly all the above. ;)
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Another
    All the above
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    Curved edges
    All of them
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    Sliders
    I also wouldn't mind volleyball.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Interactions
    Swimming pool improvements are long overdue, also playground equipment. With so many years into the Sims 4, one would have thought we already had those kind of things.

Well, I guess we should have fun playing Batuu instead...
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    edited December 2022
    Another
    ALL!!! Also Volleyball net and floats for ride and chilled
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Another

Agreed! At some point in the near future I'll be needing an obstacle course for my pirates in training. <3

This should include:
    • Cutlass Pool Noodles.
    • Piranha Plunge Pool.
    • Lazy River.
    • Wild Water Rapid.
    • Log Flume.
    • Barrel Bumper Boats.
    • Death by Log Flume.
    • Death by Plunge Pool.
    • Death by Plunge Pool Piranhas.
    • Wild Water Rapid Woohoo.
    • Synchronized Swimming for Mermaids.
    • Lots of Underwater Lots.
    • Hot Lava Whirlpools.
    • Tipping Buckets.
    • Raft Building for (Pirate) Babies .

Well, I guess we should have fun playing Batuu instead...

Absolutely!

Including:
    • X-Wing Bumperboats.
    • Lightsaber shaped Pool Noodles.
    • Wookiee Slides.
    • Jabba The Mudpool.
    • The Bobba Splash.
    • The Child Water Rapid.
    • The Outer Pool Rim
    • Black Spire Flume.
    • Bantha Milk Plunge Pool (great for the skin).
    • & much much more! โ˜„๏ธ

And... @83bienchen I might as well take this opportunity to say that your "No Autonomous Phone"- mod is a game saver. Greatly appreciated, Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
    Interactions
    And... @83bienchen I might as well take this opportunity to say that your "No Autonomous Phone"- mod is a game saver. Greatly appreciated, Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much. Your appreciation comes just at the right time, as I'm a bit stressed out at the moment by the prospect of having to change my host one again at the beginning of 2023.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sliders
    Besides cleaning them which I really don't want to do at all ever I would not mind seeing all these options. But pool slides a normal diving board and pool games are what I want to see the most be it macro polo diving sticks or competitions I need some actual activities Sims can do together.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Curved edges
    All of the above plus in ground hot tubs
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Another
    Would like to have variable depths, just about all pools I've seen have a shallow end of about 3 feet deep and gradually deepen to typically 10 to 12 feet deep. Even the shallowest swimming pools in Sims looks like a freaking scuba practice diving tank.
    The cake is a lie
  • sunnycakessunnycakes Posts: 75 Member
    Curved edges
    We seriously need curved edges for pools in The Sims 4. One of the many features we don't have but should have in The Sims 4.
    Be yourself; life is not about pleasing others, it's about pleasing yourself. Don't try to please others if it makes you uncomfortable. If others judge you for who you are, ignore them. If what you do makes you happy, continue.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Sliders
    Would be nice if sims could have swimming competitions in pools of certain size. Also swimming lessons.
  • cholesterolcholesterol Posts: 21 Member
    Bar
    Pool bars <3 <3

I also want my sims to be able to drink/read while relaxing on a pool float.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 694 Member
    Honestly I would want everything!
    @Bienchen, again????? I sympathise. I so love your mods. I have, lots, and lots of them!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would like all of the mentioned features.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    Curved edges
    I really think that curved pool edges would be super helpful for a bunch of different builds. We have curved walls now, so I don't see why curved pool edges wouldn't be possible. Having the option would allow for sleek, and seamless pools. Of course, the squarish, straight-edged boxy pool works wonderfully for specific builds, but it would be great to have a curved option, especially if we could combine it with a straight edge.
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Interactions
    interactions and curved edges and swimming lessons.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Another
    EVERYTHING!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    Interactions
    Ziafar wrote: ยป
    Honestly I would want everything!
    @Bienchen, again????? I sympathise. I so love your mods. I have, lots, and lots of them!

@Ziafar: Yes, sadly. The site will be down at the beginning of February. I hope that the new one will be up in time, but atm, I just don't know.
    Thank you so much for your sympathy.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Another
    I'm not fussed about cleaning or bars specifically for pools (we have bars), but everything else please!
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Another
    nothing tbh i think pools are fine
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!