Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @LegacySims2017

Here's a link to a full tour of Copperdale on the Sims Community website. You'll see Copperdale has a total of 12 lots; 7 residential and 5 community. :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Just shows that I haven't dived into the Pack yet. Silly me for just assuming without even bothering to look. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @LegacySims2017 , Oona lived in there the whole schoolperiod, this is one of the empty lots of Copperdale :)
    XJEkXnJ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    December 11: Lovein' on some animals

Today's Accomplishments:
    Country Caretaker - Complete
    - Receive 3 gifts from wild animals
    - Reach max relationship with a farm animal

Lord of the Knits
    - Show off a knitted sweater
    - Gift 3 knittables
    - Reach level 10 in knitting

HhrNn86.png
    Another day of knocking out some aspiration milestones! Finally completed Country Caretaker, and I'm close to completing Lord of the Knits. After that I think I may tackle Best Selling Author, as that's the only creative aspiration I haven't touched yet.
    My sister's up all week for Christmas, so I'll probably be keeping my posts short for the time being.

sm0Amot.png
    JOms95w.png
    zerZIvy.png
    dkBN4Kt.png
    26dAwQr.png
    Z0FZNQ4.png
    uZfK8kv.png
    VPNNvYW.png
    qk5AkdL.png
    fCobMGh.png
    O1IkDNt.png
    2LLMd8n.png
    RRn0nWb.png
    mFUIuUE.png
    KWAS3HN.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Karababy52 + @Ellupelluellu
    Thank you both. I redid a few of my daily image chapters for next year as I am using Copperdale as my first month. Got Dante into the empty lot. Excited to start posting them but have to wait another 21 days. :relaxed:

December 9th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Congrats to Adam on winning both competitions. I guess no one wanted to compete with delicious apple pie.

@Karababy52
    MC Command Center Mod also lets you have more than 8 on a lot along with many other things you probably heard about. The creator, deaderpool, updates it constantly whenever there is a new patch. I really recommend it. It can be overwhelming when you first install it, but once you get to know all the options, it's great. But love seeing your invites and then others who decided to show up perhaps autonomously? Great party. Glad D.J. got a lot of them to start boogying down! :lol:

December 10th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Look at all them cats. Surprised Adam and family can keep up. Must be very busy taking care of them all. I think you can use testingcheats true, shift + clicking the animal and go through the options... one should be Age Up! if I remember correctly.

@Ellupelluellu
    Congrats to Oona on becoming a spellcaster. Poor Jon. That's got to hurt with the bike there. :lol:
    Is that your updated version of Morgyn?

@Karababy52
    Aww, I like Cale's speech to L. I forgot she had turned him into a gnome. The good 'ol days. :joy: Was very nice to see all the meet and greets with everyone in the past two daily image chapters.
    The balloon was so excited. That smile is what's creepy to me. It's got the Cheshire cat smile.

Yeah, I need to see if I can find a free SSL certificate through my webhost so it comes up as secure. I think I just might post everything in the thread still in case others don't want to venture out. It will be an easy copy and paste.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    December - Day 11: "The After 'Party'..."

AsiBieK.png

Notes
    cN5Nvtx.png
    "What a fantastic party! Great job Babe, everybody loved the Kava."
    "You made most of the Kava."
    "I did? Oh, then great job to me!"

FHbODlp.png
    "There you are! Hey Colt, would you like a cup? I was about your age when I had my first drink. I bet you can handle it."

v9Wngmc.png
    "Really? I'd love to try some. Cool! Thanks Dad!"
    "Aww, my cup's empty. How'd that happen?"

W0IvVCE.png
    "Get our Son a cup gorgeous and let's partay!"
    "He's too young Cale and this stuff is too strong."
    "Awww, sorry Colt, you've been gelded, no soup for you!"
    (Soup? What is he talking about?)

aSL6fC3.png
    "But that means more for me! Bottoms up!"

XC9SqRe.png
    "Let's play some video games. I bet I can beat both of you at Party Frenzy or MySims Go."
    (Especially now.)

Oh Colt, you are a clever boy, aren't you?
    "You're on!"

sNWN2dv.png
    "Pfft, of course the other controller is missing. I wanted to play too."
    "Sorry Babe, you can watch us play though and cheer for us."
    "Yeah, I suppose."

gdg9MSm.png
    Marley sat and tried her hardest to get into the game, cheering whenever either one of them made a good move.

AQOoGQI.png
    But soon, she got bored watching the little cars zip around the track without being able to race too. She just knew she could beat both of them! They were so reckless.

NxACOik.png

Marley got up and went over to turn on the stereo instead and have her own private dance party.

N5kP3zN.png
    iwCX8qm.png

8b5rffw.png
    *sniff sniff* (Whew! What stinks?)
    About a million empty or half empty Kava cups probably, and other dirty party dishes.

SCNHjrS.png
    Marley picked up an empty Kava cup and started to clean up the place while her boys played games. That's when I noticed something I'd forgotten to do. She's not wearing her engagement ring! o.O

lyPACCr.png
    After a quick trip to CAS, she had her rock back. Marley seemed thrilled about it.

g50hNFJ.png
    While Marley continued cleaning up, Cale was doing the same in the game. Much to Colt's surprise.

"Ohhh Yeahhh! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"
    "How'd you do that? I've never seen that move before."
    "Experience with more than a dash of style. I learned from the best."

1jEp4bw.png
    "ARRRRRG! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

Cale had bumped the back of Colt's car, rocketing him five car lengths ahead and spinning himself around.

"Geez Dad, what did you think would happen? At least you're still in it."

E0fCL05.png
    "I was trying to bump you out, not push you ahead!" *Beep* "Now I'll never catch up!"

yqXcLZY.png
    "My turn to win I guess. Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    (Finally!)

"Wait...not so fast."

WauNUPv.png
    "You can't beat me. I know too many tricks...and secret codes."
    "Wait, what!? Secret codes? That's not fair."

02KwV0A.png
    "Alls fair in love, war and video games Colt."

With only one lap to go, Cale's car continued to lag behind five car lengths slowly increasing the gap as he put down his controller.

iP8HmmM.png
    "Don't just let me win Dad, come on! Nothing's happening. I don't think your code worked. I'm gonna win!"
    "Wait for it..."

M6m8Rbl.png
    As the two racers rounded turn 4, Cale's car suddenly sped up at an incredible speed catching and passing Colt's to win by half a car lenth.
    "Bingo!"

MWc7VFc.png
    "You have to teach me those codes."
    "I'll help you get better, but no codes yet. You gotta earn the right to use them first. I promise I won't use anymore for the time being. When you start to consistently beat me legitimately? We'll talk. It's the deal your Uncle Josh gave me. That code is normally only available to the best of the best because only the best of the best know about it. Sound fair?"
    (Incredible. How can he even think that coherently after all that Kava?)
    (He's obviously super duper passionate about winning.)
    (Just take the deal. Not many guys get access to the best.)
    "Yeah, fair enough. And...thanks Dad."

"Okay, cool. Better head to bed soon, school in the morning. I think I'll go find your Mother and maybe head to bed myself."

Marley had finished cleaning up and was no where in sight. Where was she?

9iCJVo6.png
    She'd snuck away to sit and knit in a rocking chair on the balcony at the end of the upstairs landing. I wonder what she's knitting.

Somehow this is the first time I've noticed the bunny in the knitting box only has one eye. It looks kind of sad about that eh? Awww...

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    @Karababy52 , hehe , I had no Idea Seinfeld was part of sims TV xd
    Great update, I hope shes not knitting anything cursed :D

@LegacySims2017 , , that is my makeover to Morgyn , yes :)

@LegacySims2017
    You're welcome! Great Dante is all set now and ready to go. :)

Oh yes, I'm well aware of MCCC. I've heard a lot of good things about this amazing mod, but I didn't know it would allow more Sims on a lot. Everyone at the party was invited, there were no party crashers. Thanks! Loved seeing DJ getting into dancing and having others join him. Go DJ!

Yep, the good old days for sure. :) It had been awhile since Cale has seen some of them, so I figured it was a good opportunity to catch up and let them know how much they mean to him. :)

hehe Oh yeah, it was so happy for them eh? I'll admit it is a bit creepy at times. Especially for Colt, he can see it from his bedroom window grinning up at him. o.O

Good idea, I'm clueless about such things, I hope you can find a free one. I'll be happy to subscribe once it's secure. I hope you understand. Good idea too to put your updates on the forum, at least for now. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Seinfeld is a part of my Sims worlds TV anyway. hehe Thanks! I hope not too, I didn't look to see what she was knitting. I'll have to check that out. If it's a sweater though, no gifting again to Cale! Especially since I think being cursed for 7 days with no romantic interactions is a bit of an overkill. o.O hehe
    December 12: Just farm stuff

TGlWQLz.png
    olIiSoC.png
    ed3Ict4.png
    jZatqm1.png
    fVkT4xt.png
    LjFuctz.png
    VQ4x3u9.png
    2D5K2ec.png
    kphFr1U.png
    oz5e8XH.png
    7pJ6KAM.png
    CgyyYvU.png
    9HW4pEC.png
    OTtVkZm.png
    bLD58yy.png
    9Iu10WW.png
    December - Day 12: "Give me the sun and the sea, and a little spot to just be..."

cAqBhg9.png

Notes
    UULb0Eq.png
    The next morning, it was back to the task at hand for Cale. First up, find 10 things beachcombing. Check!

tzMXn1a.png
    Before doing anything else, Cale planted the native plants he'd found. He would later find, harvest and plant a coconut tree today too.

ebIvxnZ.png
    Last night during the party, I noticed more trash than usual polluting the area so I sent Cale to clean up a few things. He's already reached the first level of restoring Mua Pel'am's beauty. I hope he can fully restore it before December ends.

qlNm3Yf.png
    Usually I have my Sims chase the seagulls to get rid of them, but they always end up way too playful. This time Cale would try to scare them away. He looked angry about it though.
    "Freakin' birds! SHOO!"
    *screech screech screech*
    Bummer he can't collect the feathers.

07YXmq7.png
    Tsk, and I liked you Dude. Another NPC Conservationist has joined the first guy, but all they did was stand around jaw jacking instead of doing anything constructive. No worries, Cale's got this. He had to spray all three ash piles twice before they would disappear.

Near the lava pit up the hill were six ash piles to clean up too. I've never seen so much generated stuff to clean up in other saves. To be fair, Cale has been busy doing other things lately.

Cale ran around like a mad man, cleaning up trash piles on land and in the sea, scaring seagulls along the way before he swam back home.

PhtEFGz.png
    Grill, BBQ or roast 5 dishes. M'kay...too bad it'll all go to waste since they don't really eat 'real' food that much. Only on special occasions. I don't want to just throw it out though. Maybe they can visit their neighbors and give it away? Hmmm...

hgs0WHv.png
    I'll admit some of the food in this game looks delicious! Those Chicken Chimichurri skewers certainly look yummy, eh?

ogImh8G.png
    Cale made; Gumbo, Sausages & Peppers, BBQ Ribs, the Chicken Chimichurri skewers, and Chimi. Let's eat! Check!

MzWaODz.png
    I told Colt to do his homework when he got home from school. He did it and now he's autonomously doing extra credit. Proud of you Dude!

AkvHJId.png
    Marley's been watching comedies for so long today, she's reached Level 5 in the skill. There's a three-seater couch and two chairs to sit on and watch, but she'd rather stand. Okaaay, you do you dear...

IYBANpb.png
    Does this look like vampirically running or swimming to you? Me neither... Cale's tried to ride that Aqua Zip every time I tell him to go somewhere off their island lot. I usually cancel it, but I let him have his wish this time. Wheeeeee!

g5qkUBM.png
    Cale needs to explore the beach cave one more time. He's already been inside numerous times. I thought about cheating it complete, but meh, I want to complete that mural on the side of the mountain anyway. I've had many Sims live in Sulani, but none of them have successfully completed it. Check!

CihgoFi.png
    Find one piece of buried treasure beachcombing. Again, already did it! But oh well, this is a great area to find the rarer stuff. Usually... He found the most common piece in the collection, but it still counts! ;) Check!

One last task to do, 'doze off in a lounge chair or floatie', and the aspiration is complete. One BIG problem though... he doesn't sleep.

Su5LWig.png
    As a vampire, Cale doesn't have a sleep need, he has a vampire energy need instead. With some of the perks he has, it never goes down. I haven't seen it less than full since he was a fledgling in Forgotten Hollow. What to do? He won't doze off if he's not extremely low on energy.

I decided to try having him do vampiric things to make it go down, including doing some sparring.

9UKxbGp.png
    Marley was more than happy to help him out. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a good spar.
    "Let's DO this!"

q8auwAZ.png
    Not the typical activity one would normally see happening on a tropical island. Well, outside the game anyway. I imagine Sulanians are well-acquainted with vampires sparring here.

dXmh2KV.png
    They sparred for hours, long enough for Colt to go to school and return.

4iZu0jm.png
    Somehow, Cale won every single match... Unfortunately, the energy bar didn't budge.

YD6ZdBb.png
    Alright, I'm done. Rather than outright cheat the task, I lowered the energy bar and had Cale relax on a lounge chair. Will it work? I started at 25% and kept lowering it until at -95%...

HyV7SGR.png
    He dozed off. Check! Yay! Congrats Cale, you're free now. Your main goals for this year's challenge are complete! Just live until December 31st and we're golden! However, I do have a few things planned I want him to do yet, but I won't be fussed if he doesn't complete most of them.

They include; the volcano mural, treasure and seashell collections, perfect native plants in his garden, get married, throw a reception party and completely restore Mua Pel'am to it's former glory. He'll continue the Lord of the Knits aspiration now and hopefully complete that as well.

I also have some plans for Colt I've mentioned and perhaps something with Marley. We shall see...

I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3

@Karababy52 , congrats Cale for finishing aspirations, and challenge :) Cant wait for the wedding <3 Im bad at arranging those myself, but love to see others <3 Oona , no worries, as occults are immortal in my game, you have eternity of time :D

Good to know vampires can crash in that lounge, I thought they cannot :) Melody did, but she was a spellcaster at the time.. oh... btw... she has not woke up yet :D

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    High School Years is on sale, so it's downloading as we speak!
    December 13th: Another rainy day

VyUgQw4.png
    Trying to get 10 excellent knittables, but the game isn't counting legendary knits (even though it says excellent and up), so I may have to cheat it complete once he's got 10 of those.

G6tlr4c.png
    Y3C2rxh.png
    Ts8L2z8.png
    mJQgpdE.png
    3u0FJpa.png
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 13: "My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind..."

eCKdIVX.png

Notes

I've spent most of my time today working on setting-up some things to feature Colt for awhile. Plus, I worked on next year's Rules/Guidelines for the new 2023 challenge thread coming very soon. Therefore, the daily pic will be my update for today. Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thank you so much! :) I'm excited for it too. I've still never held a big wedding, not sure if I will this time either. But it might be a good time to throw a MWS pack style wedding...maybe. :p See? Big weddings intimidate me for some reason. True about occults and immortality. I don't really need to get them married before the end of this year's challenge, but I want to. <3

Yep, they can if their vampire energy is low enough. Gah Melody is still sleeping! You need to wake that girl up at some point! ;)

@lilypadmeulin

On sale!? Fantastic news! I'll have to check to see when the sale ends. Hopefully after Christmas so I can snag it if I don't get a copy from Santa. ;) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. :)
    @Karababy52

I'm sure I will! I was able to grab a couple of other things too, so it's well worth checking it out. I'll be trying it out with Amelia, of course - she already has six days worth of the game wrapped and ready to go!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Congrats on completing the challenge and aspiration for the month :) Looking forward to the wedding! :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2022

I'm sure I will! I was able to grab a couple of other things too, so it's well worth checking it out. I'll be trying it out with Amelia, of course - she already has six days worth of the game wrapped and ready to go!

@lilypadmeulin - Just so you know there is a bug with High School Prom. You have to go into all your worlds and change ALL the lounges in all the worlds to either a bar, karaoke bar or nightclub. The lounge Talent Show and High School Prom conflict, and even though it will show up on your teen's calendar, when the time comes, they aren't whisked away. Even if they go to the auditorium, the place isn't set up for a prom. So, just so you know, that is the work-around. :)
    edited December 2022
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

@lilypadmeulin - Just so you know there is a bug with High School Prom. You have to go into all your worlds and change ALL the lounges in all the worlds to either a bar, karaoke bar or nightclub. The lounge Talent Show and High School Prom conflict, and even though it will show up on your teen's calendar, when the time comes, they aren't whisked away. Even if they go to the auditorium, the place isn't set up for a prom. So, just so you know, that is the work-around. :)

Again bug what does not happen to all, semi annoying. Oona did not had that, even without any HSY mods. Prom was when supposed to be and happened correctly every time.

@SoulGal7 and @Ellupelluellu

Thank you both very much! I'll keep that in mind.
    edited December 2022
    *Everyone - I just posted a thread for the 2023 version of this challenge. Here's the link if anyone is interested in checking it out. Let me know if you see any typos, have any questions about new features or anything you feel could be improved. So excited to read your posts in the new year! Thank you! <3

@lilypadmeulin

Wow, so cool you're six days ahead already! Happy to see you so excited for the challenge next year. :)

@SoulGal7

Thank you, it's been such a fun year! I'm mostly looking forward to their wedding. My enjoyment factor depends on the size of the wedding though. A big MWS wedding sounds stressful, but I'd like to try it at some point. We shall see... :)

Opps! Forgot the link! o.O Here you go: One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023
    December 14th: Discovering Sophie the Snail

lsbwTIN.png
    obCo1bd.png
    whgQrti.png
    71q3Ua0.png
    bD1LrL5.png
    gl2hQp8.png
    0LBXlad.png
    YaIzpFr.png
    VJrcrTf.png
    lvYedgQ.png
    6Dfw8ic.png
    j5yd9k2.png

Oona Medicci , day 41
    fFzd3lE.png
    gQvo1GL.png
    zEFoqW4.png
    jGmtRd1.png
    rA9Mg6D.png
    P2xdpwX.png
    32uabx8.png

edited December 2022
    Oona Medicci , day 42
    OvVlJQd.png
    Forum user asked a question about fabricating, i was in game, and wanted to test I dont answer nonsense :D
    '
    HkZ7mdz.png
    She made a lamp.
    She tried to make a rug.
    4ryxKmj.png
    Rug made her.
    XHMCq9L.png
    "Bob, you are stinky! Lets go bath , boy"
    OfSb7xT.png
    eX4LG6V.png
    "WUF!!Mistress, you aren't much better yourself! WUF!"
    YH5Uadd.png

zE5NRjr.png
    upstairs, no money now.
    n0yi3Mt.png
    Before adding EL stuff they had money to start pond decoration.

C01gbto.png
    dmFIYvS.png
    BOB!!!!!
    8GSFAC7.png
    see? he is fine!

BygnlKy.png

edited December 2022
    December - Day 14: "Somehow I knew this chance encounter was going to change my life..."

jjGIER0.png

Notes
    Mj0tCRZ.png
    Marley continues to knit upstairs while Colt is at school. Cale is working hard on becoming the coveted 'Lord of the Knits' now. He's got a good start. Just no sweaters Dude.
    (Uh, well I'm actually finishing a sweater I started already. I promise I won't give it to Marley, it's for me.)
    Alright, that's fine.
    (Sitting out here always inspires me, it's so beautiful.)

JcWzhjQ.png
    Colt returns home from school but he doesn't look too happy. He's made a couple buddies at school, but keeps striking out with girls. It doesn't help the situation he's very shy and somewhat introverted at times.
    (Maybe they just don't like vamps.)
    Do they even know you're a vampire?
    (I don't know, probably not. I don't advertise it.)
    You're young, don't worry, you'll meet someone special someday.
    (Some day...can that day be tomorrow?)
    Maybe...

1Hu8NXC.png
    After having a small chat with his Dad who is still knitting nearby, Colt sits down to do his homework.

pp3dkN3.png
    But he can't seem to concentrate or focus on it.
    (This isn't working, I need to clear my mind. It's too full of girls, girls, girls.)
    Maybe go for a jog?
    (Great idea.)

N9IJMFd.png
    The tiny island lot they live on isn't really big enough for the kind of jog Colt had in mind so he jumped on an Aqua Zip and headed to one of the other, bigger neighborhoods in Sulani.

zf7q0vx.png
    Jogging along he came to a fork in the path he was following. The trail continuation to the right looked like it would open up to beach access. Running along the beach was always interesting and he could just jump in the water if he got too hot.

G3jMXK8.png
    As he went down an incline framed by lava rocks, he noticed a bungalow in front of a little cove. Apparently this was somebody's personal property. He stopped halfway down the incline and looked around a little out of curiosity. He noticed movement in the waters of the cove and turned to take a better look.

ZG0Fr1J.png
    (Is that a girl? I can't tell for sure from this far away, but I think so. Maybe they live here.)

RRaJmQq.png
    Spending time with Emmy was one of the best parts of her day. The aquatic mammal could always make her smile. She was her best friend and would patiently listen, chattering, squealing and clicking in imagined agreement to anything she said.

qQKk9dc.png
    "Would you like a treat? I have something special for you Emmy."

PoskEMC.png
    "Here! Catch!"

93LHpu0.png
    "You are so sweet and understanding, I love you to bits."

After a few pats, strokes and hugs for Emmy, the emerald dolphin dove underwater and swam away. She was confident Emmy would return tomorrow. Perhaps it was just the fish treats that kept her coming back, but she chose to believe it was out of friendship and love instead.

S0kzEuC.png
    She watched Emmy swim away for a moment and then looked up. She saw someone watching her from behind one of the plants lining the opening to her lot.
    (Stalker? Curious bystander? I guess it doesn't matter. They all inevitably run away. Oh well, their loss.)

Ud6jZ84.png
    She jumped up effortlessly and gracefully dove under water.

rLob5kJ.png
    She made sure to show off her beautiful tail just a tad longer than necessary so they could get a good look.

vTexfr9.png
    *GASP* (No way! No *beep*in' way! I didn't just see a, a...mermaid?)

efVKWh8.png
    (Did you see what I saw Watcher?)
    What did you see?
    (I thought I saw a mermaid. But...they don't exist. Right?)

owc2qIe.png
    (You probably think I'm crazy, don't you? I think I'm crazy.)
    No, I don't. Trust what you see Colt. You're a vampire, you know occult beings are real, so why not merfolk?

Cl5UEUt.png
    (You're right...Wow! The guys aren't going to believe this! ...if I tell them.)
    You're not going to tell them what you saw?
    (I don't know, but definitely want to tell Dad. And...come back here. Maybe I can talk to her.)
    What if she's not here when you do? This could've just been a once in a lifetime chance encounter.
    (Um, I could at least come back and ask whoever lives in that bungalow if they've seen a mermaid around here.)
    Worth a try anyway.
    (Dad says you'll never know unless you try.)

RfXERkp.png
    Colt watched the water for awhile longer to see if the mermaid would surface again before he finally jogged back to the Aqua zip and went home. It was starting to get dark and his parents were worrywarts. He sent a quick text to his Mom to let her know he was on his way back.

TICMHJE.png
    The mermaid surfaced and looked to see if the person who had been watching her was still there, but there was no one in sight. They had left, just like all the others.

wbxi38D.png
    (Never fails.)
    You could always approach them instead of hiding in the water. Who's the real chicken here?

HkyMyFJ.png
    (I guess I am. Caught me! It's silly isn't it? But after....well, you know. I'm scared. Do you blame me?)
    No, I don't. But aren't you lonely?
    (Yes, I mean, no, not really. I have Emmy. She's all the company I need.)
    Are you sure about that?
    (*sigh* It doesn't matter either way now, they're gone.)

QgIG4rg.png
    iglFrM5.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top