Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Hi Ellu! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself 😄 ironically I started writing the ending, then thought about what kind of things would have to happen from the beginning to reach that point. It's been a blast to make so far.

Oh? Who does he remind you of?

I've seen your profile picture in a number of places around the forums now. I keep wondering who that sim is and what the story behind their looks is 😆
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    @_sims_Yimi , Great decicion! its extremely interesting to read. Also great set dressing. Mods folder full of medieval cc? :smiley:
    In my old save, I had let premades be in it, and old Björn Bjergsen had similar hair , facial hair and scar :D _took me some time , but there the connection was : )

Hehe, she has no story , yet :) A teen my friend created for me, who lives in HoB, has a dog, llama and 2 chickens, and also is a vampire :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Ellupelluellu Haha, yup, folders in folders in folders of medieval CC. My gods I have a lot in there, and it's ever-growing, even after almost 3 years.
    Ooooh! Now that you mention it, I do see the likeness! Canon. It's canon now. Björn is some distant great-grandcousin or something. 😂

I see! She looks amazing, so if she does end up having a story, let me know 🤭

I have a chapter for you all today. Things are getting... interesting.

wxyy027.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Great chapter!!

Agravaine, so much to deal with, nothing going with Morholt as predicted.

ahh, Gwain.. just a type of like loyal dog, but like with Morholt, talks a bit too much, Means good, but causes harm.

Did Igraine have macig too?

Oh my, happenings on balcony...

cannot wait what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

@Ellupelluellu Whoa, you're already caught up? You read fast as lightning! 😮
    Agravaine frequently finds himself on the side of :"things-are-not-going-as-planned". Everyone else's fault, clearly. Definitely not his.

Gawain in Morholt's interrogation room is so far out of his depth that he might as well be in another Kingdom 😅

We don't know. She died before the start of the story, and no one has told the main characters anything...

Hehee. I did say it was going to be interesting 😁 next one hopefully won't be too long. It all depends on how busy the last month of the year gets. Fingers crossed!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »

Haha, just lucky me happened to be online when you posted, with some free time :P
    I just mentioned Igraine as I was curious, there is mentions about her, flasbacks and like that :)

_sims_Yimi wrote: »

Haha, just lucky me happened to be online when you posted, with some free time :P
    I just mentioned Igraine as I was curious, there is mentions about her, flasbacks and like that :)

1 2 3 4
    Yup! There have been. Nothing on the subject of magic, though. That one is still a mystery that maybe we'll solve in the future 😄
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    That might not be just you, no 😁 something is definitely about to happen there. But what? A verbal duel? Impromptu kickboxing match? Hidden sword fight? Who knows? This one, too, was left completely up to the dice...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Ahhh, there’s so much going on I barely know where to start!! I’m looking forward to what happens next. It’s not going to be sunshine and rainbows, but it’ll be great anyway :D
    edited November 2022
    @Lucy_Henley
    Haha, hopefully! It'll be intense, or at least, that's the intention. I don't have a single screenshot yet but the dice have spoken and most of the chapter is written out in bullet points. Onto production! :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Woo! The first snow has fallen, my boss is happy with me, I have a pretty decorated tree in my living room and there's another chapter of ToC. All is just right!

Right?

...right?

oWEXnrD.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Great! <3
    I did like the fact she didnt kill him (yet at least) , not there, not then.

Technically, I carried you into a broom closet.
    Made me giggle as well, haha :P

Great way how Lance got her calm down.

Great episode, as usual, thank you !

@Sims4MagicalTales
    Haha, Lancelot very much put her in time out, away from the others, until she could “behave” 😆 To be fair, if he didn’t, she probably would have lost her head. Another fan for the murder, I see! Please don’t ban me, EA. There’s nothing but wholesome here 😗

@Ellupelluellu
    Doing it right there and then could definitely have backfired in a bad way. Haha, I had entirely too much fun posing the two of them in a tiny closet. I normally don’t get to do that, so this was a nice change of scenery! Literally 😆 I’m glad you enjoyed it!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Still catching up. I just finished the "Scarborough Fair" section of Arc 2 (just completed 2.21 The Price of Magick).

You are so good at creating tension and suspense! The romantic tension between Guinevere and Arthur, the parlay gone wrong between the kings, Lincoln's deal with the lake lady, whatever it is that Morgan is getting herself into... You keep me on the edge of my seat quite permanently. Some seriously excellent writing.

Your screenshots are amazing. Every one of them a work of art. Both in-game and post-production it's clear you put a ton of work into them. Face expressions, color, lighting, composition, all so beautiful. I loved the shots from a few chapters back when Morgan was out in the wheat field, choosing a stalk of wheat, before she met the other "witches". Those stalks of wheat glow so vibrantly they seem to come right out of the picture.

Anyway... I'm really enjoying the story, is what I'm saying. I've still got a ways to go before I catch up, but oh the journey is a good one!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    edited December 2022
    @GlacierSnow Aw, this is such a lovely message to wake up to 🥰

Arc 2 was a blast to make. In arc 1 I was still barely dipping my toes in the TS4 story telling waters. By arc 2 I started realising "Wait. I can DO THAT? And THAT TOO?!" It was great 😆 I'm eager to see what you think of the finale!

Screenshots are my pride and joy. I'm always trying to improve them in some way or other. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I find the perfect set or pose right after finishing the chapter. Sometimes I make dragons. Sometimes I get so frustrated over sims not doing what they're supposed to do that half the cast dies of random lightning strikes. 😅 The end result is often worth it though. Overall, I'm really proud of the progress I've made with them 😊

I look forward to seeing you at the front of the roller coaster! Enjoy the rest of the ride ☺️

Edit: typo. Clearly I was not awake yet. 😆
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Sometimes I get so frustrated over sims not doing what they're supposed to do and that half the cast dies of random lightning strikes.

I can totally, totally empathize. :lol:

Whatever you're doing, though, keep it up. This story is awesome. Looking forward to the next part!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    I love the screenshots too! It’s a bit different with my story since it’s mostly game-driven with a little nudging from me, so I don’t have particular scenes or emotions I want to capture. I did try a slightly more plot-driven story once but I didn’t plan it very much and it did become mostly game-driven. Plus I feel I could’ve done things a bit better with it.
    Ooh, that chapter… Morgana can really change her emotions at the drop of a hat. One minute she’s so angry she’s literally glowing red, next she’s joking around with Lancelot about them being in a broom cupboard together and the implications of that.
    I’m intrigued as to what’ll happen. I wouldn’t want to mess with Murderous Morgana, but Morholt’s not stupid.
    Im not even sure yet about Morholt, does he has some tricks in sleeve? (not real guestion, thinkin out loud :D )

@Lucy_Henley Thank you! Gameplay-driven and narrative-driven stories are completely different beasts, though. You almost can't compare the two, they might as well be different genres that share the same visual aid 😊 There's a whimsical fun to game-driven stories that you can't replicate in a planned story no matter what you do. Well, maybe with dice 🤔🎲
    She really can. Morgana is good at compartmentalizing and keeping her emotions separate from her speech. It's when those two fuse together that things get extremely messy. 😅

@Ellupelluellu Does he have some tricks in his sleeve, indeed? He might. I tried checking, but his gloves are part of a fused body suit and I can't get the darn things off 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    This one was... well. You'll see.

1bXNGVZ.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hmm, all I can say is…
    YIKES! Will Uther and Morholt buy Sarah’s witchcraft claim?

On the other hand… I volunteer at a local farm (only on the front gate, not with the animals) and they have 7 new rabbits who are apparently named after Arthurian legend! There’s a Morgana, Guinevere, Merlin and Lancelot as well as Caelia, Elaine and Percival. Wonder if Morgana and Lancelot are good at chess, or whether Merlin can cast spells :D:D Rabbits would probably just want to cast some kind of Infinite Carrots spell :D:D
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Arthurian bnuuys ;-; My heart <3 I'm picturing more like multiple of Monty Python's killer rabbit XD
    they/them or she/her
    Hmm, all I can say is…
    YIKES! Will Uther and Morholt buy Sarah’s witchcraft claim?

On the other hand… I volunteer at a local farm (only on the front gate, not with the animals) and they have 7 new rabbits who are apparently named after Arthurian legend! There’s a Morgana, Guinevere, Merlin and Lancelot as well as Caelia, Elaine and Percival. Wonder if Morgana and Lancelot are good at chess, or whether Merlin can cast spells :D:D Rabbits would probably just want to cast some kind of Infinite Carrots spell :D:D

Oh my gods, that sounds like just the cutest thing! Do you have pictures? I'm trying to imagine them all as rabbits now 😂 the Infinite Carrots Spell sounds about right, haha.
    J6AKQqX.jpg