Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Beautiful @Cavapoo_King
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Very pretty @Cavapoo_King
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge Number: 34
    Gallery name of build: Cluttered Cabin
    Origin id: icanhassims
    Screenshots: More found here: https://www.icanhassims.com/post/cluttered-cabin

5c621a_4ef0a39418464abdbe87fc8e9ee85fa3~mv2.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    edited December 2022
    Gorgeous home @icanhassims but my fav is the chill backyard.
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER. I wish I could hang out back there!!
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Challenge Number: BB34
    Origin ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    Gallery Name of Build: Prowler's Patch Holiday
    Gallery Link: Gallery
    Link to slideshow: Album
    Additional Notes: I Loved working on this. It kind of made itself. Log cabin came to mind so I went with it. I went nuts with the Holiday decorations ! Comes with a Weather machine..
    Space for Pictures:
    320397865_1213429299573208_5466106804746564480_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=rxD6EgeNbk4AX9OGXKH&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AfASTk0WGa1hNBNTynz_Guz-3GInS6UmQocM-dz8gbs_EA&oe=63A23FAF

320158184_5959749234138199_3217970193485680480_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=B5BRGr8mHJsAX9WvY6W&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCzPQUgui_riFsqetKyc1XqlbE5jKGLkqowe_PCPW7VoA&oe=63A2F734

• AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    @icanhassims and @Pinkusfamily your homes look so nice!!
    It’s perfect as a cabin! Your Christmas cabin is stunning @Pinkusfamily
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you ,Thank you @AlJay & @JojoMOMSTER

Happy Holidays !
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited December 2022
    hallenge Number: BB34
    Origin ID:: SimTresa
    Gallery Name of build: A Colonial Winterfest (typoed on the Gallery, will fix later)
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/37DAB68084C511ED8D7C5744543F07D9?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TresaofPern&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/E6Fpvcw
    Additional Notes: As it turned out, I had an unfinished shell that was almost the same size as the blueprint and even had porches. I modified my original shell to fit, deleting the upper and side porches and extending the left and rear walls slightly. I kept my original Colonial style. I moved a spellcaster couple into the lot, so there are some ROM influences, especially in the office and spellcaster's lair in the attic. The uploaded version is minus a stereo and has a different toy in the nursery because I forgot to remove 2 override mods.

Oh dear... I had that shell for so long I forgot it was originally from the gallery - by StacyGA01. Just saw her name when I uploaded it. But I did modify it. I leave it up to AlJay whether it counts as a unique entry.

qBkf1L9.png
    U7nZNAl.png
    image.png
    Your house looks beautiful @SimTresa
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    AlJay wrote: »
    Your house looks beautiful @SimTresa

Thank you. Glad you liked it.
    image.png
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Happy holidays, everyone --- and beautiful builds! B)<3
    4kkjdXo.png

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited December 2022
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    I'm sorry @Aljay I forgot to thank you for your wonderful comment on the last challenge.... Thank you..

When you look at these builds, do you actually download them or just look at the slideshows?
    Your house is beautiful @gmcrozier !
    I always take a peek at the house on the gallery but generally don't download them. I love looking at the slides shows, so I appreciate what a wonderful job you always do of displaying your projects :)
    Gorgeous, classic home @gmcrozier
    I always take a peek at the house on the gallery but generally don't download them. I love looking at the slides shows, so I appreciate what a wonderful job you always do of displaying your projects :)
    Now that I know that, I have added more photos to my slideshow.
    Your house is beautiful @gmcrozier !
    Thank you!
    Gorgeous, classic home @gmcrozier
    Thank you!
    While I did not spend enough time in my game this month to complete my build, Here is a sideshow is my WIP.

Happy New Year @AlJay and all the Blueprint Builds builders.
    Thank you to everyone who participated in this month’s challenge. Each home looks wonderful and they are all so well done!

@mustanggranny Bo and Cassie’s home looks so nice! You have done a wonderful job of decorating it for the holidays! The exterior of the home looks great, the picket fence is a nice touch and I like the landscaping that you did as well. The interior of the home is nicely done. The colors and furniture that you have used looks great. I especially like the design of the main bedroom and the attached bathroom is a lot of fun as well. The kids’ bedrooms look wonderful and it was so nice to see the couple enjoying their new home. Nicely done!

@Cavapoo_King Your modern family home is beautiful! I love the large windows and the glass railing. I’m also a sucker for solar panels so I think it is great that you added them as well. The pool looks great and I like the pond! I love the way you designed the interior as well. It has such a nice modern look to it. The island in the kitchen looks great with the round corners and I like the black and white color scheme that you used to decorate throughout the home. Well done!

@icanhassims Cluttered Cabin looks great! I love the way that you have designed the exterior as well as the landscaping. The pond looks so nice! You have added so many great activities for sims to enjoy inside and outside of this home. The interior of the home looks great as well. The wood walls are nice and I like the cabin feel that the home has. I love that the gnome is holding the soap in the bathroom and also the chair to warm yourself by the fire. The second floor looks very nice. I especially like the children’s bedrooms and the attached bathroom in the main bedroom. You have done such a wonderful job!

@Pinkusfamily Prowler’s Patch Holiday is a beautiful cabin. The shingles and the log siding look wonderful together and the snow in the pictures makes it look magical! The landscaping really gives the home that extra cabin feel as well. You have done such a good job of making this home look festive for the holidays. I really like the dark wood flooring as well as the log siding on the interior of the home. I love the way you have designed the kitchen, decorated the mantle of the fireplace, and all the artwork that you added. All the little clutter around the cabin really gives this house a nice lived-in look. The attic looks like such a fun space as well. Great job on this!

@SimTresa Canal View is a very nice home! I really like the way that you designed the roof of this home and the landscaping looks great as well. The interior of the home is decorated so nicely! I love all the festive decorations. This house has such a warm and welcoming feel to it. The country style kitchen is very nice and it has a great view into the family room. The second level looks wonderful as well. Each bedroom has its own personality, I especially like the way you decorated the nursery. The attic is the perfect space for the spellcaster couple’s workspace. Well done!

@gmcrozier Wyatt Drive is such a beautiful home. This house suits the lot you chose perfectly! I love the terrain elevations that you used as well as the planters for the trees. Great idea to add a garage, and the fenced in garden to the property as well. The interior of the home is very nicely decorated. I really like the colors and style that you chose. It feels like a classic farmhouse. I love the placement of the furniture in the living and family room. I found those fireplaces so awkward in this floorplan and you made them look perfect. The kids’ bedrooms are so nice and I really like your use of the attic space as well. You are always so creative with your builds. I just love it!

@JojoMOMSTER Your WIP looks wonderful! It is interesting how different a house can look from the outside when you have the same floorplan but turn it into a by-level, which looks very difficult to do by the way! I like the metal roof as well as the siding on the exterior and the flower beds look great as well. The interior of the home has a lovely contemporary feel and looks so festive! You have taken so much time to add all the wonderful details that really make the house look lived in. I think my favorite part is the family room though. This house looks great!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    I will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge :)

While I did not spend enough time in my game this month to complete my build, Here is a sideshow is my WIP.

Happy New Year @AlJay and all the Blueprint Builds builders.

Happy new year to you as well. Your WIP looks great!
    thanks 😊 @AlJay
  • mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you @AlJay, I enjoy doing your challenges. Have a very Happy New Year! Everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top