Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    edited November 2022
    Challenge Number:BB33

Origin ID: seaben06

Gallery Link: since i can't use the gallery properly i will be uploading tray files you download the file then unzip it to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray folder

Download: https://simfileshare.net/download/3576004/

Additional Notes:

so i haven't played ts4 in over a year because back in October of 2021 my internet service provider stopped letting me play games online and even though i could play ts4 offline some of the magic was gone not being able to access the gallery because i'm primarily a builder and i loved doing shell challenges challenges on the forums and challenges from anywhere i could find twitch social media ect it was disappointing not being able to do that anymore but after being gone for a year i decided to give this game a whirl to try some of the new content, and maybe do a challenge or two so many of the challenges i used to do are on hiatus but i'm glad this one is still going i went kinda simple with this house since i've been gone so long and it still took me like 2 weeks but i got it done in time i noticed some new things in build mode a dresser it's like modern idk if it's new but i don't remember it a fan shaped like a plumbob which let me just say i love that i used in the master bath of this house idk if it fits but i liked it and really wanted to use it i really want to try to make some cute gamer rooms with it i also i noticed we got normal telescopes finally after 8 years and i noticed some aprons and Christmas stuff a fruit cake and ribbons also i got so excited when i found out about round walls i'm really thinking about what to build with them also i really want to try the scenarios and the wants and fears in the sims 2 wants and fears were one of the best things about the game i know it might not be the same but i'm looking forward to trying it anyway that was a long rant it's time for the build

KZ0V3z4.png
    dsbZELC.png
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Wow! That looks great @gmcrozier !
  • Options
    @seaben your house looks wonderful! I'm glad to have you back :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited November 2022
    So I got the house all finished, started on the landscaping... and just hit a wall. Could not decide how I wanted to finish. Here's a shot of the outside, but I'm not officially entering this time.

\zPtp8Fe.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Oooo, I really like it @SimTresa
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I have not seen a @gmcrozier build in quite some time, good to see you and beautiful work on the shell.
  • Options
    Gorgeous job on the shell @seaben, nice classic home.

Nice farmhouse vibes on your WIP @SimTresa, I ran out of steam on mine too.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Gorgeous job on the shell @seaben, nice classic home.

Nice farmhouse vibes on your WIP @SimTresa, I ran out of steam on mine too.

Thanks.
    image.png
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    I have not seen a @gmcrozier build in quite some time, good to see you and beautiful work on the shell.

Thanks, I haven't been doing much building over the past few years. The builds that I have done, I've uploaded, but I haven't shared them on the forums.
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to build all these beautiful homes! You all did such a wonderful job!

@icanhassims Tranquil Estates looks beautiful! You have done such a great job on the landscaping, adding so many nice items for the family to enjoy outdoors. I especially like the space you made for the hot tub. The choice of exterior that you chose works perfectly with the style of house you designed. The interior of the home is well done. I like the country style and the homey vibe that the house has. It is great that you have given each bedroom its own special and unique touch. I really like that you added a basement to the home as well. It gives the family so much extra space and using it for a gym was a great idea. Very well done!

@Cavapoo_King Your home looks so nice! I love the change in elevation throughout the property and the tall trees and shrubs make the home look so grand, especially with the stone exterior that you have chosen. I really like the fountain in the middle of the driveway as well. The interior of the home looks great as well! The way that you have decorated it is so elegant and classy. Dividing the kitchen was a nice idea. I really like the way it seems to give the living room more space. The bedrooms are nicely done as well. The colors you used suits each room well. Nicely done!

@tatselk Vacuous Villa is a beautiful Spanish styled home! I love the roof decorations as well as all the exterior wall fixtures. The landscaping looks great and the house just seems to fit perfectly on the lot that you chose. The interior of the home is lovely! I like all the greens, dark woods and tile that you have used for this home. I think my favorite part of this home is the dining room. The hutch, plants and the artwork you used really make it look so inviting. You have really have made this look authentic. Well done!

@gmcrozier 1128 Pleasant Acres is a beautiful modern home! The different textures and colors on the exterior of the home work well together and the way you have designed the yard is perfect for a modern home. I love all the different spaces and activities that you have added to the property. The entrance to the garage area is extra special with the tree hedges. The interior of the home is so creative. I love the mirror artwork in the office and you have added so many little details that really makes this house look like a home. I can’t even to begin to comment on all the special things you added to this build. I love it all!

@seaben I’m so glad you were able to enter the challenge after such a long time being away! Your house looks beautiful! I really like the stucco and stone combination on the exterior of the home and placing this house plan on a corner lot works perfectly with the way the driveway is designed. The interior of your home looks lovely as well. The grey flooring looks great along with the soft colors that you have used to decorate with. I think you did an excellent job of designing the walk-in closet in the owner’s suit and I really like the office space as well. Your house looks very warm and inviting. Great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    December Challenge

D5aCvoM.gif
    cGVawfN.gif

The challenge for December is to use this blueprint to design a home. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Please hashtag with #BB34 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As a bonus challenge this month you can choose to decorate this home for Winterfest/Christmas. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height. FYI - I plan on making a few changes to this plan, as I do not like the fireplace placement. Feel free to make a few modifications yourself if you wish.

BlueprintBuilds – December Shell

Have fun! I look forward to seeing your what you come up with this month
    Post edited by AlJay on
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    This looks like a wonderful plan, I've not gotten the last one completed was doing good on it then got under the weather a bit and I've not had a chance to pick it back up.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    AlJay wrote: »
    December Challenge

D5aCvoM.gif
    cGVawfN.gif

The challenge for December is to use this blueprint to design a home. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Please hashtag with #BB34 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As a bonus challenge this month you can choose to decorate this home for Winterfest/Christmas. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height. FYI - I plan on making a few changes to this plan, as I do not like the fireplace placement. Feel free to make a few modifications yourself if you wish.

BlueprintBuilds – December Shell (Once again, I will add the link when the Gallery is cooperating )

Have fun! I look forward to seeing your what you come up with this month

I think I am going to merge the family and living room together so I can have the fireplace I'm the middle
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Great choice of a modern closed room floor plan
  • Options
    I have finished the outside now

JUS3X3w.png
  • Options
    Looks great so far @Cavapoo_King ! Merging the family and living rooms were my thoughts as well.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to build this one upside down again
  • Options
    I think I'm going to build this one upside down again

Ha ha, you go for it @JojoMOMSTER :) have fun!
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you so much @AlJay!! Looking forward to this new blueprint too. :)
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    thanks @AlJay i was really trying to make the colors look good i was worried about making them to dull but i'm glad they weren't. :)
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • Options
    mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Challenge Number:#BB34
    Origin ID:mustangslday
    Gallery Name of Build:25 Midtown Meadows
    Gallery Link: House
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/gallery/7cXiwVh
    Additional Notes: Bo and Cassie Kellogg just purchased their first home, a large 3 bedroom. Can they pursue their dreams and raise a family here.
    Space for Pictures: [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/juxDftR.png[/img]"]juxDftR.png[/url]
  • Options
    Your house looks great @mustangmama !
  • Options
    mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    AlJay wrote: »
    Your house looks great @mustangmama !

Thank you so very much @AlJay This was a very challenging blueprint. I am still new to this posting. <3
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Beautiful family home @mustanggranny
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • Options
    Challenge Number:BB34
    Origin ID:Cavapoo_King
    Gallery Name of Build: modern family home
    Link to slideshow:it is only three pictures but here it is.
    Additional Notes:I decided to go with a modern style.
    Space for Pictures:
    XmpFEt9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top