Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cursed Bite interaction keeps dropping

manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
Hi all. If anybody could answer this for me I'd be very grateful. It has seemed to be impossible to get my Sim attacked in the Moonwood Mill tunnels, so I have cheated Greg into my family and tried to get him to give her the cursed bite. I have tested this out before and it worked, but now the cursed bite interaction keeps dropping. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: And now so does the ferocious intimidation one which was working a few minutes ago. This is so weird!

Comments

• manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    Something REALLY seems to be up with my game now. When I try to play out my story I have to keep exiting without saving because it just won't work! My sim explored the tunnels and FINALLY got the option for the growling which means they are meant to get attacked and come out with werebies. Nothing happened.

After alot of testing, it seemed to be only Greg that wouldn't bite her, so I cheated Rory into the family and used her instead. My sim got ravenous and the transformation seemed imminent. Then...nothing. The moodlet just disappeared. Please help me someone! I'm losing my mind!
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Something REALLY seems to be up with my game now. When I try to play out my story I have to keep exiting without saving because it just won't work! My sim explored the tunnels and FINALLY got the option for the growling which means they are meant to get attacked and come out with werebies. Nothing happened.

After alot of testing, it seemed to be only Greg that wouldn't bite her, so I cheated Rory into the family and used her instead. My sim got ravenous and the transformation seemed imminent. Then...nothing. The moodlet just disappeared. Please help me someone! I'm losing my mind!

When I have issues I repair game and sometimes that helps.
    Behappy1st wrote: »

When I have issues I repair game and sometimes that helps.

I tried that, and it's still the same. Thanks so much though.
    I finally got her to catch werebies in the tunnels. Again, it got to the point where she was just about to turn (she was ravenous) and then...moodlet gone and nothing happened. I am at an absolute loss. I've been trying for two weeks to start off my story, and it's just not happening. :'(
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Do you have any mods?
    Yes @mightysprite but I haven't added any since this started to happen. :/
  • VanillaAdmin6VanillaAdmin6 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks for the post
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited December 2022
    Edit: nevermind. This is old graveyard post. My bad.