Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is there a cheat or mod that lets me place this in world editor?

it should fit here perfectly but for some reason it wont let me, says cannot place on road or cannot place on lot

image-2022-11-16-054800802.png
ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    Is the spot you're trying to place the lot on part of the building next to it such as a parking lot? Some lots like movie theaters, gyms, and hospitals have parking lots.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    Sometimes a lot won't place if there is anything on the lot like a spawned gem or seed. In this case, I save the game, then bulldoze the lot one time to make it empty. If the lot totally disappears, there was nothing on the lot, so reload your game and try setting it to a different lot type and back.
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    it was completely empty thats what is confuddling me, theres literally nothing there.

i did forget about the quit and reload trick tho i'll try that tonight thanks :D
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @texansky instead of risking deleting the lot I place something small, such as a rock, on it before bulldozing. That way there is at least one thing on the lot and it won’t disappear on you when you bulldoze it.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @Karritz
    I never thought of doing that. Great suggestion.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    The terrain where you want to place your lot might also have been route "painted" in CAW, or the lot is just placed to close to the sidewalks...
    NymlADp.jpg