Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims are being randomly mean

VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
I thought there was a patch they did when it was the 22nd so I played for a little while and then somehow my Sims wife randomly was being mean and then they almost have a bad relationship. Also I started a rags to riches with a sim and did a detective career until my alien sim has randomly being mean and then she almost got fired. So if they didn't address this to PC and console then why is it early December even though it would be nice if they updated that early but I just don't wanna play that much until it gets fixed.
0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
The fate is always on your hands.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    I really hope this does get fixed early December. It’s so frustrating playing single Sims!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 327 Member
    For anyone playing on PC with mods, there's a setting in the MCCC mod to disable autonomous mean interactions. I've had that enabled since this issue started occurring, and it seems to have fixed it for me. I hope this gets fixed soon as well. Especially for people who play on console, since they can't use mods.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Mine are to. I had to give my sims the loyalty trait.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I really hope this does get fixed early December. It’s so frustrating playing single Sims!

Also frustrating playing married Sims. If I leave them talking for a minute, at some point someone will start being mean and I've got to re-build their relationship. Greatly looking forward to the upcoming fix!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    My sim self's second wife's twin daughters were good friends when they moved in with my sim self after their mum married him, now they're acquaintances because of the mean bug and will only be mean to each other now.
  • AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    @Vyne Maxis delayed the update until, early December I believe. Seems like they could have done a mini update that turned the effects from these insults/mean socials off until then. That would help a bit. Can't even have a family dinner on winter fest at the table without continual insults or yells. And I've been trying to build relationships with Neighbours and other sims and one insult can sometimes take away half a bar of friendship progress. It makes sense that this bug was high on Maxis' fix list, however I am ultimately dissatisfied with them as they should be working on a collection of bugs/glitches that are taking place yet are apparently focused on one. This company has the money to do better Imo. Being more mindful about their content and its execution would help, and doing more playtesting would also help, my game is almost unplayable due to the variety of issues going on. I'm on console, but to me this post is not specific to pc or console.
  • EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,391 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can post this issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Autonomous-Insulting-Patch-1-92-145/td-p/11932091
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top