Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Collab Basegame Save File Project COMPLETE!

Comments

• proffittm30proffittm30 Posts: 59 Member
    edited November 2022
    This is a test to see if I can show images
    [img]file:///C:/Users/mary/Documents/YouTubeFiles/Newcrest%20Hospital/Hospital1.PNG[/img]

Well, that didn't work. Could any of your tell me how you get the images of your gorgeous creations to show up in these posts? Thanks!
    [img]file:///C:/Users/mary/Documents/YouTubeFiles/Newcrest%20Hospital/Hospital1.PNG[/img]
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited November 2022
    This is a test to see if I can show images

Well, that didn't work. Could any of your tell me how you get the images of your gorgeous creations to show up in these posts? Thanks!

@proffittm30 check out the link I left you below
    forume_member.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums
    in the pictures below click on Image above your chat box, a drop-down will pop up for your link to go in

your link would look something like this link below
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533121956526948352/1042611256093315162/post_pic.jpg

paste your link in the drop-down box

post_pic.jpg
    posts_2.jpg

I hope this helps

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    edited November 2022
    You do need to have the image uploaded to a website first, before you can link to it here. The forum site does not itself provide file storage.
    Check out postimages.org, imgur.com or similar.
    gen3-banner.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited November 2022
    @abelhinha35 your off grid camping park looks gorgeous! Love this idea!

Thanks @proffittm30 :) I also think the homeless sims will have a place to go.
  • HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    edited November 2022
    Wow! Y'all have been busy!! I found a hot spot and thought I'd check in.

I LOVE the camp idea for the 50x50 and it sounds like a lot of you do too. I'll add in whatever will work as soon as I get back. I love all the builds. Y'all are so very talented!

@mightysprite I think it'd be great to have help on back stories and such. We don't have very many sims, yet, though. Hopefully we can start working on those once our builds are finished.

I'm excited to see how this turns out! I'm certainly impressed with the talent in our group.

@proffittm30 I think it's great that you're building more! I can't wait to see it/them.

@abelhinha35 I love your museum!! We should be able to use it. And I absolutely love your idea to do the camp spot on the 50x50!

@BreeMiles Thanks for helping!

@Cavapoo_King Cool! Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone else want to take on apartments? They would go on the two 30x20 lots beside the Retirement community.

Please remember to fill out submission entries for permission. I'll be back in a couple of days. I really appreciate all of you and how hard you've all been working on this project.
    Post edited by HomeMama on
    HomeMama wrote: »

I LOVE the camp idea for the 50x50 and it sounds like a lot of you do too. I'll add in whatever will work as soon as I get back. I love all the builds. Y'all are so very talented!

@mightysprite I think it'd be great to have help on back stories and such. We don't have very many sims, yet, though. Hopefully we can start working on those once our builds are finished.

I'm excited to see how this turns out! I'm certainly impressed with the talent in our group.

@proffittm30 I think it's great that you're building more! I can't wait to see it/them.

@abelhinha35 I love your museum!! We should be able to use it. And I absolutely love your idea to do the camp spot on the 50x50!

@Cavapoo_King Cool! Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone else want to take on apartments? They would go on the two 30x20 lots beside the Retirement community.

Please remember to fill out submission entries for permission. I'll be back in a couple of days. I really appreciate all of you and how hard you've all been working on this project.

Awesome, will add the consent forms this weekend. I am almost done with the pool lot (20x30) as well, will post this weekend. :)

Thank you so much for the invite dear, I've not gotten a chance to work more on Henry yet!
    edited November 2022
    1. Gallery ID: Proffittm30
    2. forum name: Proffittm30
    3. Permission to use this specific build in the save file: Yes
    4. Category: Ultra Modern home or over 150k home, or anything else you'd like!
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes please!
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to gallery entry
    8. Title of Build: Base Game Ultra Modern

Front:
    mfIu8h3.png

Back:
    KA24t0P.png

I'm back and so in the mood to play sims! I think I'm going to work on building the trailer shell out. I missed you guys!
    edited November 2022
    Great Ultra Modern home @proffittm30. :) So I am done with the pool commercial lot. It's a 20x30 and I built it in Oasis Springs.

1. Your Gallery ID - Issabella14
    2. Your forum name - Abelhinha35
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Comunity Pool Lot 20x30
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) - no
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D019F358683511ED84F1CE5F53552F4F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Lot name - Blue Lagoon Pool

dxAcaio.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    Great Ultra Modern home @proffittm30. :) So I am done with the pool commercial lot. It's a 20x30 and I built it in Oasis Springs.

dxAcaio.png

Ahhhh! Gasp! Beautiful!!!
    @abelhinha35 Wow! Love this curvy pool! Great colors used in decorating it too! Love it! ❤

1. Your Gallery ID - Issabella14
    2. Your forum name - Abelhinha35
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Comunity Pool Lot 20x30
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) - no
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D019F358683511ED84F1CE5F53552F4F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Lot name - Blue Lagoon Pool

dxAcaio.png

Beautiful reminds me of the Sims 3 community pool area
    1. Gallery ID: Proffittm30
    2. forum name: Proffittm30
    3. Permission to use this specific build in the save file: Yes
    4. Category: Ultra Modern home or over 150k home, or anything else you'd like!
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes please!
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to gallery entry
    8. Title of Build: Base Game Ultra Modern

Front:
    mfIu8h3.png

Back:
    KA24t0P.png

Very lovely the detail is wonderful
    Thank you @BreeMiles :)
    Happy Thanksgiving Simmers! I hope all of you have a day full of joy.

What do y'all think should go here? I was going to do apartments, but I don't think anyone (including me) is in the mood for that kind of build. So do you think some more nice houses? Or move the pool there and then the rest nice houses? Any ideas are welcome, but I do want it to match the retirement home.

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/dQRGkgw8/Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-11-48-59-AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-11-48-59-AM.png

What do y'all think should go here? I was going to do apartments, but I don't think anyone (including me) is in the mood for that kind of build. So do you think some more nice houses? Or move the pool there and then the rest nice houses? Any ideas are welcome, but I do want it to match the retirement home.

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/dQRGkgw8/Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-11-48-59-AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen-Shot-2022-11-02-at-11-48-59-AM.png

I've been super busy of late but I will think on it and see if any idea's strike my mind <3
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    edited November 2022
    Hi @HomeMama I might be up for doing some apartments.
    What kind of gameplay did you want the apartment build to support?
    I've played apartments with roommates, and setting all the door locks accordingly, but I don't know if roommates are a basegame feature, and the whole door lock thing is a little involved for new players.

edit: I could do an apartment building where most of the apartments are just shell? The bills would still be a bit high for the player due to the large building, but could be fun
    gen3-banner.png
    edited November 2022

Hi @HomeMama I am currently building in that neighborhood. I will post a picture later today of what I am building. Maybe you would like it. Its all base game only. :)

I was thinking of doing apartments in Newcrest.
    This is what I am building in that neighborhood, it's not finished yet though.

sAlJzhK.png
    This is what I am building in that neighborhood, it's not finished yet though.

sAlJzhK.png

Super cute
    edited November 2022
    @BreeMiles I totally understand! I've really been busy too...planning a wedding for my daughter. That's why I started putting older builds of mine in, instead of building new, like I began doing. Your blog!! You guys need to check her blog out if you haven't already. It's really nice! Would you want to be the one who announces our project when it's finished? I was only going to put it on here. But if you want to, maybe you could write a blog post about it when it's all tidied up. Only if you want to, of course.

@mightysprite Apartments would still be fun if you're willing. I was thinking in the neighborhood above with the retirement community. Locked doors is all I was thinking. Abelhinha is building something in that neighborhood, so she could let you know a good spot. She's already started one, but I don't know where she's placed it. As long as it works with base game, I'm up for creativity. No cc or mods, though. I'm not worried about price. You can still fill all apartments, if you'd like, or leave them empty. If you leave them empty, though, I'd like at least the kitchen and bathrooms set, and floors and walls painted. Kind of a move-in-ready look.

@abelhinha35 I'd love apartments in New Crest! Where were you thinking? Then we'd have an apartment community in every world. That would be perfect. I love the little adobe house! So cute! I really love the gate!! I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Someone, I forget who, posted an idea about a 50x50 community lot (Oasis Springs) that I really liked, with little trailers and so forth. Is that one ready? I'd love to see it. Can you submit that one if you're done?

Thank you all so much!!